I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 37

196 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37

    More than a month has passed since Teacher Huai's team moved to the main star to study.

    During these days, the various research teams communicated with each other, and the research progress was accelerated a bit.

    But the more they got to know each other, the more alarming Mr. Huai's research team became.

    "How far has Teacher Huai's research on psychic violence gone?"     Natasha

    asked, "I always feel that she has even touched the last layer of the problem, what do you think?"

The other members of the team were each tracking one or a few teams, but earlier on, Gal had told them all to give up and focus on investigating Teacher White's team.

    After all, the gap between them is really too big.

    "But if so, why didn't she announce it?" the little boy in the team questioned.

    "Mr. Huai feels mysterious and can't guess what she's thinking." Natasha complained.

    "Gal, what do you say? Don't you know them best?"

    In fact, what the two said was exactly what Gal had doubts about.

    He also believes that Teacher Huai has mastered the way to stably use mental force to riot, but for some reason, she chose not to publish it.

    "Time can't wait, no one can survive any longer, I decided to start action today."

    Gal made up his mind that no matter what the old woman thought, the truth would be revealed today!

    Hearing this, the little boy's eyes lit up, "What are we going to do? Are we going to fight with them? I think the guys in their team are pretty good!"

    Gal frowned and said in a bad tone. : "This is in the main star, in the research institute, you are doing this because you are afraid that you will not die fast enough?"

    Then he turned his head to look at Natasha, "This time it's mainly up to you, you are responsible for the hypnosis, and see what the old woman is thinking about, and, with your mental strength, that old woman doesn't know what to do afterwards. What do you remember?"

    Natasha nodded, "Then how do we get her out? And let her act alone? During this period of observation, I found that she always seemed to be with Lin Li, the latest graduate student in the team. It's very close."     Listening to Natasha's words, the image of Lin Li also appeared in Gal's mind, the girl who looked soft and weak, for some reason, she was always very defensive about him. Several attempts to start with her failed.     This is also a nasty woman. Since there is a way to heaven and she won't go, don't blame him.     Gal looked gloomy and said viciously: "Then let's do it together!"     ...     Lin Li had a very fulfilling time. Since the last time she discussed with Teacher Huai on the starship, she is not as afraid of her as before. .     On the contrary, I feel that Teacher Huai is sometimes like an old child, and he always treats the world a little out of time and naive.     Or rather surprising ideas.     For example, now, the main person in charge of the project wants to chat with her about the progress, but she has repeatedly rejected her.     The reason used is very perfunctory: "I'm going to study it soon, and I can't be disturbed at this time."     At first, it was still a bit of a scare, but now, the messenger can only helplessly look at Teacher Huai, "Director Huai! Professor Huai! This is your 7th time? Or the 8th time you told me that, this time you must go!"     Director Huai squinted, "Why did the old man ask me to go again? It's not that he is in a hurry. Are you urging urging? Now it's a waste of my time." The     researcher said: "How can this be called a waste of time, this is because the person in charge values ​​you, and he is very flustered now, and he doesn't know what progress is on your side. what!"

    Director Huai put down the information in his hand and complained: "Who is he, can I still not know? Forget it, if I don't see him, I'm going to be annoyed to death. I only give half an hour! Let's go!"

    Lin Li was helpless Looking at Director Huai, as long as it was someone else, hearing the person in charge invited him over and over again, he would be overjoyed.

    The researcher was right, this represented the importance the person in charge placed on Teacher Huai.

    It's not like my teacher, I just think it's a waste of time.

    Before leaving, Lin Li was dragged along by Teacher Huai, "You will deal with the old man later, I don't want to be nagged by him."

    Lin Li, who had become a shield for no reason, had no choice but to smile.

    ...

    the invigilation classroom.

    "Jal is about to start, but... the mental power of the hypnotic attribute is sometimes surprisingly useful."

    Bai Zituan looked at the screen with interest.

    Lei Liang agreed, "Each type of mental power attribute can have unexpected effects when used in the right place. I think Natasha's mental power is very suitable for coming to our military headquarters to interrogate prisoners. Isn't it easy to use?"

    "No, Lei Colonel, do you also accept people with such moral qualities? This is directly stealing the fruits of other people's labor and taking them for yourself." Bai Zituan said.

    However, Colonel Lei was noncommittal, "Mr. Huai here is just an NPC, Natasha herself does not have the ability to study spiritual violence, and she can reasonably use her spiritual attributes to complete the task, but she will not be able to improve her moral character, otherwise Are you just sitting there waiting to die?"

    "Instead, I feel that it is flexible enough to give up in time to find another way."

    Bai Zituan smiled, "I see! !"

    Colonel Helen of the Fourth Army interjected, "Then what kind of spiritual power is this Gal?"

    Examiner Miao flipped through the candidates' materials and was surprised: "It turned out to be a rare quantum attribute, but the specific effect is unknown."

    In fact, this is to protect the candidates. After people know about it, they are likely to target it, after all, the attribute of spiritual power belongs to the existence of one thing overcoming one thing.

    Some seemingly powerful attributes will be restrained by some strange attributes.

    "Quantum properties? That's really interesting, as the so-called indecision, quantum mechanics." Bai Zituan said.

    Quantum properties are those mental properties that cannot be explained by basic disciplines such as physics, mathematics, and chemistry, such as... luck properties.

    The little old man asked curiously: "Apart from these candidates who are all studying mental violence, do no other candidates choose to find another way?"

    Since Teacher Huai is the main NPC in this scenario simulation, plus the previous discussion about The remarks of mental violence, so most of the time the examiners were observing the candidates around Teacher Huai.

    For example, Lin Li, who was still with Teacher Huai at the latest when he entered the school, and Gal team, who had always had bad intentions against Teacher Huai and wanted to steal research materials.

    Examiner Miao checked his mental power, "Hey! Neither Ju Yang nor Ling Jiuheng of the Sunlight Team has studied mental violence."

    After speaking, he shared the perspectives of the two in front of everyone, and he said excitedly: "This person It's called Ju Yang, and Lin Li is in the same team. You must not have imagined that his spiritual power attribute is the healing system!"

    "The other." Examiner Miao pointed at Ling Jiuheng and said, "It is the spiritual power that swallows attributes!"

    "They belong to The Sunlight Squad is the champion in the Junk Star competition."

    Helen was the first to be excited, "It's a healing system? It's not a cure, right?"

    These two mental attributes are very different, but their effects are vastly different.

    Healing also means recovery, and treatment can only be said to try hard, the result is not necessarily.

    Lei Liang followed closely, but he was looking at the spiritual power of the Devouring attribute: "This kid! It's so suitable for our army!"

    "Don't grab any of you!"

    He was eager to try, He had already heard from Lin Yao that there was such a team, which was why he came here to serve as an invigilator. He wanted to see if it was as outrageous as what Lin Yao said!     Bai Zituan

    looked at Lei Liang and asked, "Then you don't want this hypnotic mental power? Now they are about to fight, you can only choose one of the two."     Helen also laughed at the side: "Don't look at what he said so vigorously, the requirements are very strict, maybe the last one is not needed!"     To say that the one who knows him best has to be his opponent.     Although Lei Liang said that he wanted this and that, he was still in the screening state before watching their performance.     If this Ling Jiuheng is a fool, even the spiritual power that swallows attributes can't save him!     ...     Just when the examiner put his eyes on Ju Yang and Ling Jiuheng, Lin Li and Teacher Huai were on their way to the office of the person in charge.     The environment of the institute is very superior, the roadside is full of green shades, and the temperature is suitable and the air is fresh, which makes people feel relaxed when they are in it.     Rarely had time to leave the research room, Lin Li looked up at the surrounding scenery, and was suddenly struck by a beam of light in the distance.     At this time, Teacher Huai also complained: "I don't know who put something shiny over there, it's so dazzling."     Obviously, there was also Teacher Huai who was flashed.     However, looking at it again, the flash has disappeared. Is it because they have walked a few steps and have changed the angle?     A sense of crisis suddenly surged in his heart, and Lin Li subconsciously slowed down.

    At this time, the environment that made people feel relaxed just now was inexplicably a little cold.

    gloomy? Why is it cold?

    wrong! What about your own teacher?

    ...

    If someone passed by at this time, they would see Teacher Huai and her graduate student Lin Li standing blankly in the middle of the road.

    Then soon, the tree by the road seemed to move, hiding the two of them without a trace.     "You've hypnotized them?" the little boy asked uncertainly

    .     "It's all your fault! Why are you wearing such flashy clothes, I almost let them struggle from my hypnosis." Natasha complained.     At the critical moment of hypnosis, who would have thought that the little boy's clothes were almost damaged.     Fortunately, she has strong abilities and increased her mental strength in time.     "Okay, stop arguing, let's hurry up." Gal said impatiently, the two of them didn't know what to quarrel every day, and as the saying goes, only villains and women are difficult to support.     Jia Mingming wanted to quickly get research information from Teacher Huai's mouth, but for some reason, the moment he saw Lin Li, he suddenly asked Lin Li's question first.     "You..." Galton paused, what did he want to ask?     Natasha looked at the inexplicable Gal strangely     , and wondered: "What are you doing? Shouldn't you ask Mr. Huai? What can she understand as a graduate student who has just started?" Ask Mr. White about the psychic violence research.     However, he always felt that something had slipped out of his heart, as if he would never have a chance to seize it.     But how is it possible? Why can't he get what he wants?     "The weather     seems to be a little cold." Teacher Huai suddenly said from his ear.

    Lin Li nodded subconsciously, "I seem to be feeling a little cold too."

    After hearing this, Teacher Huai looked at Lin Li carefully and said, "Then let's go back quickly."

    Oh yes... Lin Li was in his heart. Thinking that they are going to meet the main person in charge of the project.

    Teacher Huai walked in front, walking with ease.

    However, in his mental power mind, on the map of the simulator, Lin Li saw the avatar belonging to Teacher Huai, and... the color logo representing the S-level mental power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 78 10
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? As a fleshy plant, Lianhua is so easy to grow into a human shape. When...
67.9K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
93.4K 4.2K 17
One head injury causes Jungkook to act like a child. At first, they were all hesitant on what they'll do with Jungkook, but they realized, he's stil...
10M 650K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...