I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 35

212 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 35

    In the scenario test, the federal leader star Songnan Road.

    Meetings on accelerating research into psychic violence spread quickly, and Gal and his teammates were given their assignments at the same time.

    The eyebrows of a boy who looked like a child were wrinkled, and he was the first to question: "We trigger a mental riot, isn't that courting death?"

    Natasha's deep green eyes were also full of doubts at the moment, "But what else is there to do? Can we greatly increase our combat effectiveness?"

    "And, if we don't do it, what if others do it? This is a great honor!"

    Hearing the honor, there was a hint of hesitation on the little boy's face, and he bit his lip , "But where should I start? I've read the information on people who have had mental violence, but I have no clue!"

    Natasha rolled her eyes, "I really don't know how to form a team with someone like you. , I have always been the best existence since I was a child!" When the

    little boy heard this, his face immediately flushed and retorted: "You are excellent, but tell me what you can do!"

    Natasha opened her star brain, Pointing to a document, he said: "I found a special case, which may help us, that is..."

    Before he finished speaking, Gal who had been silent interrupted Natasha, "No need to study. He walked between the two of them, "

    What is our status? Do we still need to take risks?"

    Natasha was stunned and asked subconsciously, "You mean?"

    Gal nodded, "The teacher actually said It is very clear that he just wants us to take the initiative to trigger spiritual violence, and if we can become one, we can count as one."

    "Because... it is impossible for anyone to know all the knowledge of spiritual violence better than us researchers, and it is only possible for us to experiment by ourselves. Succeeded."

    "But why should we take the risk?" the

    little boy hypothesized, "what if someone succeeded?"

    Gal said disdainfully: "Success one? Two? What is the use of these isolated cases?"

    "Also, once someone succeeds in research, we can... dig people over, so what we need to do now is not to bury ourselves in research, but It's to investigate, who is most likely to succeed in research."

    Gal's thoughts silenced the entire team, which is undoubtedly one of the methods that can be accepted by them.

    After all, it is really too dangerous to try it yourself. What glory is there to talk about if your life is gone?

    Natasha said: "Researchers from other planets are coming soon?"

    We can see their success rate at that time. This sentence was not spoken, but everyone thought about it in their hearts.

    For others, it can be difficult to keep track of the progress of individual research groups.

    But to Gal, he belongs to one of the most powerful families on Prime Star.

    In front of his teammates, Gal directly called the deputy director of the research.

    "Hello? I'm Gal, I've encountered a problem with the research on mental violence. Which research team is progressing faster now? Give me a list."

    He turned his head, stared at his teammates and continued, "I'm fine. Go talk to those teams and share your experiences."

    Things went so well, no one would give Gal this face.

    It's just a list of great research teams, what does that mean?

    There was obviously an answer on the phone.     Gal

    : "Oh? The team led by Teacher Huai from Planet 1212 performed the best? And the team most likely to solve the mental violence?"

    "They sent me a copy of their check-in location."

A detailed list of research teams, with assigned work and residential locations.

    He directly shared the list with his teammates.

    "Let's assign tasks next. I will be in charge of the investigation on the 1212 Planet Master Huai team. For the rest, you will lead several teams to follow up the investigation." The

    team apparently accepted silently, and also had a deeper understanding of Gal's background. understanding.

    But they can only rejoice that Gal and himself are a team.

    If this is the opponent who competes with you, how can you win?

    ...

    The scene on the screen obviously fell into the eyes of the invigilators.

    Bai Zituan asked curiously: "This Gal is obviously more advantageous? Is this reasonable?"

    Examiner Miao nodded and explained: "My mental power fantasy is not perfect, it needs to reduce the number of characters as much as possible. The cognitive difference between the situation and the situation."

    "That is to say, if the feeling is too inconsistent, the person in the dream is likely to have doubts, and thus doubt the authenticity of the world."

    "Just like this candidate Gal, the dream will Take some of the memory and self-knowledge in his mind to construct a character position that is more in line with his imagination, so that he will not realize that he is dreaming, but think that he is the dreamer.

    " The explanation makes it clear to everyone.

    However, although Bai Zituan was born in a big family, he obviously did not agree with this statement. "The explanation is reasonable, but obviously the background of life experience has also become a part of the assessment.

    " What you avoid will be reflected in the assessment."

    However, Examiner Miao shook his head, "It seems that this is an advantage now, but at the same time he also hinders Gal's development. He has power and status in the situation, and the same is given to him. He is afraid of death and has no courage to fight."

    "How can such a person go far once there is a change?"

    Bai Zituan smiled, "How can you say it is so easy, his position is originally the party that maintains stability, and with so many resources, will change occur?"

    Examiner Miao did not continue arguing with Bai Zituan, but said: "We'll see if we keep watching."

    ... During the

    scenario test, go to the starship of the main star.

    The Sunlight Team was sitting next to Director Huai.

    Lin Li: "Mr. Huai, what do you think about mental violence? Will it really help us to study on the main star?"

    Lin Li is very curious about this question. Teacher Huai's mental power level is a bit low, and according to her As far as I know, Mr. Huai has been stuck here for more than ten years.

    It can be said that if there is no such miracle as mental violence, she has almost no possibility of raising her mental power level.

    For such a person, how does she view mental violence?

    expect? hope? Still in doubt?

    Mr. Huai was studying the information in Xing's brain, but he stopped temporarily when he heard this.

    She supported her glasses with her hand, and although she wondered how her graduate student would ask such a question, she thought about it for a moment and replied, "Although this is one of the most likely ways to save mankind, it is just me. As far as I'm concerned, I still hope that you can do it after thinking about it."

    Lin Li's expression was taken aback, what does this mean? The answer was different from what she imagined. She thought the teacher was extremely supportive of this research.

    He even sacrificed his own students by doing human experiments.

    After all, this is the classic story of saving a group of people by sacrificing a few people.

    Lin Li continued to ask: "So, the teacher does not have much confidence in this research, right?"

    However, Mr. Huai did not continue to answer this question in depth, but cleverly gave another explanation.

    She said: "After arriving at the main star, you can discuss with other research teams more, and maybe you can gain something. But..."

    "But what?" Yu Zhi also secretly overheard the conversation between Lin Li and Teacher Huai. , When Teacher Huai paused, he couldn't wait to ask.

    Teacher Huai stared at Lin Li and continued, "What if we save mankind? The world probably won't change. Are the people we save the ones we want to save?"

    Lin Li snorted, no Well, your teacher has anti-human tendencies?

    So, does her student have to kill her relatives righteously?

    However, it is also possible that Teacher Huai has more information that she does not know.

    So Lin Li thought about the descriptions of the anti-human protagonists in the films he had watched, and tried to echo Teacher Huai.

    She doesn't want to be implicated in nothing.

    "People are always like this, thinking that they are the great heroes who can save the world."

    Director Huai seemed to have lost the interest in continuing the conversation, and buried his head in the XingBao data again.

    However, she still responded, "You are the future of Interstellar."

    Lin Li didn't understand what this sentence meant. Does it mean that Teacher Huai still recognizes these young people?

    Yu Zhi who was on the side also said excitedly: "Teacher, you also have a chance! We are all fighting for the future of mankind!"

    "Hmph, childish." Teacher Huai whispered.

    Then Yu Zhi was not convinced, "Mr. Huai, how can you say that I'm naive?"

    Yu Zhi's energy came up again, and at this moment he didn't care about his mentor in front of him, he just wanted to defend his spiritual freedom.

    Mrs. Huai raised her head and glanced at him, "You are the most naive, the world is not what you think, people like you..."

    Seemingly realizing that something was wrong, Teacher Huai stopped talking and reprimanded: "Sit down with you!"

    Lin Li originally wanted to get more information from Teacher Huai's mouth, but now she saw Teacher Huai and Mr. Yu Zhi's bickering couldn't help but laugh.

    What kind of anti-human tendency, it seems that she has misunderstood.

    A bit cynical at best, she knew that, and she understood that.

    No one spoke for the rest of the time, and soon they reached the main star Songnan Road.

    Without much welcome and greetings, Lin Li and the others were directly brought into the place and residence where they would work in the future.

    After all, the time is urgent now, and all efficiency is the most important.

    In the end, it was a research kick-off meeting. Lin Li didn't listen to what the person in charge said on it.

    Because she found that one person was too concerned about her teacher.

    Lin Li felt puzzled, could it be that his teacher was too famous? Or is there any other reason?

    But the man looked at his teacher for a while, and then turned his attention to her again.

    For no reason, Lin Li's heart rose for a moment of defense.

    Not sure if what the teacher said on the starship played a role, not everyone is like them.

    So this young man in front of him... what does he want to do?

    The author has something to say:

    Whenever I am disappointed with myself, I will stand up again when I see the support of the little cuties!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 303 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
68.6K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
13.1K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...