I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 31

241 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31

    In fact, Ju Yang didn't hold out much hope. He didn't have the confidence to convince his teacher.

    But even so, he wanted to try it out for himself.

    If he doesn't even try, he will regret it later.

    "Xiao Yao, you know how powerful that person is in the Western Star Region. Everything... must be careful."

    Ju Yang was stunned. Could it be that he was hallucinating?

    Did the teacher agree? !

    He jerked his head up and stared at the teacher in disbelief, and he really agreed!

    "Teacher, you mean... I can stay here?!" Ju Yang couldn't help confirming repeatedly.

    "Hey, this is the first time you have asked me to do something, and this matter is related to your subsequent life choices. I should respect you no matter what." Although he will face great danger, he secretly added in his heart. .

    The teacher rubbed his temples with a headache. If you live once, you must live according to your own wishes.

    He grew up watching the child in front of him. To him, Xiao Yao was not a son of the Feng family, but an apprentice he had cared for and grew up with.

    "Do whatever you want, your grandfather's side... Don't worry, I will have a good talk with him."

    Ju Yang felt a little lighter in his heart. With the teacher supporting him behind his back, he would not be able to do it on this road. is alone.

    "Grandpa... Is he okay?" Thinking of the old man who was stern to others, but always kindly talked to him, Ju Yang felt a sore heart.

    "He, he died of anxiety after knowing that you were pulled into the space crack! He used all the power of the Feng family to find your trace, but he didn't dare to come to the bright side for fear of being noticed by that person."

    "Until the last location When he got to your position, he felt a little relieved, and quickly asked me to come and take you back."

    "I can't accompany him, I'll leave it to you, teacher." Ju Yang pleaded.

    The teacher nodded and replied: "Don't worry, as long as you are well, I will take good care of him, but you must communicate with him more, don't let the old man worry about you."

    "However, he is pampering you. On the bright side, those people in the family quarreled with him because of this matter, saying that he was partial."

    "But don't worry, he is very hard-boned, and they all made him quarrel!"

    Hearing this, Ju Yang is silent.

    Grandpa, he is the best person in the entire Feng family.

    "That's good, I made him worry about the old man..."

    Seeing the guilty Ju Yang, the teacher patted his shoulder lightly, "How can there be an old man who doesn't worry about children, but you are a good thing, a blessing in disguise, He will definitely be happy for you, too!"

    This reassures Ju Yang, yes, if grandpa knows that his mental violence has been cured, and there are even infinite possibilities, he will laugh happily. , and even the moustache with the corners of the mouth is raised.     As if thinking of something, the teacher said gloatingly: "Speaking of which, your uncle still doesn't know about this, and he is planning to take the mecha that your father left for you as his own. I'm afraid I won't be able to use it for the rest of my life."     "He's going to slap him in the face now! You've suffered under him a lot in the past, and every time you meet, you've been ridiculed."     Thinking of his uncle, Ju Yang's expression turned cold.     "He can't even take away what my father left me!"     Lin     Li was the first to look for Ju Yang, but on the way, he found that he was not alone in his room, and the other person's mental power reached S-level.     But...how does this person's headshot and name feel so familiar?     The positions of the two were relatively static and did not fluctuate greatly.     "Did you come to find Ju Yang?" Lin Li thought to himself.

    The moment Lin Li discovered this person, Ju Yang's teacher in the room also discovered Lin Li.

    "It seems that your captain has come to find you, then I should go too. We will contact you on XingBao later."

    "Okay, teacher, please pay attention to safety."

    After that, Ju Yang was the only one left in the room.

    "Hey, this person is gone? Did he find himself? As expected of his S-level mental power."

    Lin Yao hurriedly ran to Ju Yang's room, who knew whether this person had good intentions or malice.

    It wasn't until she saw the intact Ju Yang standing in front of her that she felt relieved.

    Lin Li asked curiously, "Who came to look for you just now?"

    In fact, Lin Li didn't know Ju Yang well, and he remembered that he was abducted by himself into the team by accident.

    At that time, Ju Yang was only trying to cure his mental violence.

    So... now that he has been cured, it is normal for him to be favored by all parties with Ju Yang's rare spiritual attributes, right?

    So can they still be teammates?

    Thinking of the possibility of Ju Yang leaving the Sunlight Team, Lin Li felt a tightness in his chest.

    Can't I see such a beautiful beauty in the future?

    What a pity.

    Lin Li was thinking about it in a mess.

    "It was my family just now, just come and see me." Ju Yang was still wearing pajamas, it was late at night, and the moonlight hit him lightly.

    There was a lot of things on this day, everyone in the team was a little tired, and Ju Yang was no exception, so his voice was a little hoarse.

    Only then did Lin Li realize that he was overexcited, and that he would disturb others in the middle of the night, so he patted his head embarrassedly.

    "Did I disturb you so late? You see, your family left without saying hello."

    Hearing this, Ju Yang chuckled lightly, "They are afraid that you will feel inconvenienced. Besides, in this environment, is it a little hasty and hasty to see my savior?"

    This... This seems to make sense, but "The savior's words are too serious ...

    Are they here to take you back?" Lin Li asked.

    She didn't know why, but she felt a little nervous.

    What is she nervous about?

    After the mental power has been cured, it is normal to go home, right?

    But... the spiritual power competition is also rare, what if Ju Yang wants to stay and continue to participate?

    "Yeah." Ju Yang looked at Lin Li softly, and hummed softly.

    Um? what does this mean?

    Did Ju Yang agree or not?

    "Then you agreed?" Lin Li tentatively asked.

    Ju Yang could see Lin Li's thoughts, the captain was afraid that he would run away.

    "I won't go, I will play the game with the captain to the end." Ju Yang looked at the person in front of him with a smile at the corner of his mouth. This is the captain who painted his white-paper life in color.

    "That's great! I'm still worried that you'll leave. Then I won't see you so beautiful... No, I mean that there is only one teammate missing. It's hard to find."

    Lin Li quickly stopped himself. It's too embarrassing to say it out loud.

    But after getting a positive answer, Lin Li felt relieved.

    "Actually, although we have been teammates for a while, I feel like I don't know anything about you. It's not like Yu Zhi and Yu Yi. I know their living environment and what they have suffered."

    " But you and Ling Jiuheng seem to be linked together because of mental violence. I don’t know what your past was like, and I don’t know if you want to stay in the Sunlight Team, or simply because I can use your mental power The riots are cured."

    Hearing this, Ju Yang couldn't help but want to answer, but he still wanted to wait for Lin Li to finish first.     "From my point of view, I think it was an accident that we became teammates, not because we have

    a common belief or a goal, what do you think?"

Find an opportunity to speak up.

    There was a chance today, and she wanted to know what Ju Yang thought.

    Ju Yang thought for a moment and replied, "This may sound a bit... nauseous, but the Sunlight Squad is my first time participating in a team. You teammates are the first friends I have made in my life, and this competition is also my first time. I want to work hard for one goal at a time."

    "So, you don't need to suspect that I joined this team for the sake of medical treatment."

    "As for my life experience, there is really nothing to say."

    "However, I may still have to talk to you. Say sorry, for some reason, I can't tell you the truth right now."

    The tone of the young man in front of him was full of guilt, he turned his head away and dared not look directly at Lin Li.

    "It's nothing! Everyone has secrets, just like I didn't hide from you before that I was actually from the Lin family."

    Lin Li took a deep breath. Judging from her years of experience in playing games, she always felt that this was a secret. What hides the script.

    Could it be that Ju Yang is the abandoned son of a big family?

    And then took the path of waste wood counterattacking the current?

    "However, I'm still very happy. Captain, you can tell me this, and I always feel that I'm getting closer to you."

    Hearing Lin Li's understanding of him, Ju Yang said softly.

    What does it feel like to be hit by a big beauty?

    Lin Li said that she had lost her ability to think. Although... Ju Yang may not have meant that, but she was completely wrong!

    Hold on! Hold on!

    Lin Li, you are the strongest cub!

    ...

    The follow-up to that night was that Lin Li found a very lame reason and fled the scene in a hurry.

    It was not until the next day that she and her teammates practiced the brushing function.

    Lin Li only guessed half of it right. After clicking on the simulator icon in his mind, there will be several optional mental training scenes.

    She randomly chose one based on feeling, and the next second, the Sunlight Squad was put into the virtual scene.

    They thought they would be able to pass quickly and save time, but they did not expect that the whole exercise would still be difficult for them.

    It felt like a day had passed before they barely cleared the scene.

    But when they came out of the virtual set of the simulator, a miracle happened.

    They found that their mental energy was not only as full as before the exercise, but even increased a bit.

    And what's even more shocking is that the difference between the time they went in and the time they came out was less than one second.

    So... is this the meaning of brushing pictures?

    Judging from the real time lapse, they really finished the picture in one second.

    But as far as their mental training is concerned, they have really gone through a virtual scene completely.

    "Captain! You're too bad!" Yu Zhi exclaimed.

    "Does this mean that as long as we think about it, we can live through multiple simulation scenarios throughout the day? How much will our mental strength grow at that time!"

    The author has something to say:

    Don't go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 162 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
56K 2.7K 49
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
8.3K 158 58
  The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Starting today, I will be your exclusive per...