I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 28

261 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 28

    Lin Yao didn't get the order from the head of the family to clean up the Bruce family, only the Sunlight team knew.

    But for others...just enough to make a bad message.

    Who can believe that a major Lin family would come to Mid-Pole Star to hang out without a mission? Especially the old foxes from the Bruce family!

    They have done a lot of unfortunate things, and they can scare themselves even if they are brain supplements.

    Moreover, Lin Yao's own armed team and her identity as a major of the Fifth Army are completely transparent and verifiable. This is the real part of the whole scam.

    "You mean, let me scare the Bruce family and make them confess?!" Lin Yao asked in shock, how could she never see that this beautiful young man could have such outrageous thoughts? !

    "But, even if I go, it doesn't look like my force can beat them? This kind of consortium in Mid-Pole Star has at least S-level combat power stationed, and I am not accompanied by high-level spiritual powers. It's a loophole." Lin Yao wondered.

    Then he asked another question: "Also, even if they believe it, at most they will catch Calvin for what you said, and he will definitely take the blame and won't be able to clean up the Bruce family?"

    Ju Yang smiled slightly, "Now we It is to solve the dilemma of the Federal 1212 University, that is, the dilemma of public opinion. It is enough to guide the Bruce family to tell the truth. We can record it and spread it on the star network. I will solve this part, don't worry."

    "As for the Bruce family, first Let them dance for a while, I believe that the captain will have a way to solve them in the future, such as... the existence of the spiritual mark must be related to the Bruce family."

    Hearing this, Lin Li looked at Ju Yang in surprise, as if to know him again. Same.

    "Finally, it's how to make Major Lin Yao look like he's here to clean up the Bruce family."

    Lin Yao was in a trance, but Ju Yang actually said that the Bruce family should solve the problem of the Federal 1212 University?

    And it also made her look like she was taking orders from the head of the family to clean up the Bruce family?

    Still have the ability to manipulate the star network?

    And the mental power mark is also a big game they are playing?

    What surprises did this team have that she didn't know about? !

    However, when Lin Yao saw the secret weapon of the Sunlight Squad, she felt that she seemed to be holding an incredible thigh!

    ...

    the Bruce family estate.

    After talking with his father and Gal, Calvin came to the garden leisurely to enjoy life.

    In front of them are delicious food and wine, and behind them are neat rows of servants serving.

    Calvin, on the other hand, lay in the reclining chair in the most comfortable position, basking in the sun.

    From time to time, he brushes the news of the hot list, looking forward to the big melon that Andy bursts out.

    I believe that the taste of the ripe melon must be very sweet.

    He seemed to have seen Lin Li and the others in a state of embarrassment.

    Then in the next moment, the alarm of the manor suddenly sounded sharply!

    There is an enemy attack!     "Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di

    Di Di D D !     Calvin was so frightened that he fell off the reclining chair and shouted behind him, "What happened?!"     Then Calvin's pupils suddenly expanded! Scalp tingling!     The overwhelming shelling in the sight covered the sky densely, and most of the dazzling sunlight just now had been blocked.     Time seemed to change from day to night in an instant, and the mottled light and shadow shone on Calvin's face. With his terrified expression, there was a kind of silent deterrence.     It seemed that in the next second, these dark muzzles would fire deadly cannonballs and completely burn the land.     It 's like...     Calvin's thoughts seem to be stuck, and under extreme fear, he has lost the ability to think.     "Who is it ?!     "     Yale, the head of Bruce's family, used his spiritual power to transmit his roar to every corner of the manor.     Someone dared to run wild on the Bruce family's territory, which really pissed him off!     He yelled angrily, trying to deter the enemy.     "Bruce, I'm Lin Yao, the major of the Lin family and the Fifth Corps. This time, I have been ordered to investigate your case for disrupting the Spiritual Power Competition. Now that the evidence is conclusive, why don't you plead guilty?!" Lin Yao's impatient voice came.     As soon as Bruce went out, he saw the overwhelming shells, and the whole person was shocked.     Subconsciously, I thought, it's over, is it so unfortunate that someone from the Lin family came to this game? !

    And it was Lin Yao. As one of the affiliated families of the Lin family, he knew every capable Lin family.

    This Lin Yao was serving in the Fifth Army Corps!

    Then he hurriedly looked at the high-level spiritual practitioners stationed in the family, but he looked around for a long time and saw no one.

    Angrily, he cursed in his heart, what are these people doing, he may die in the next second!

    "Are you looking for these garbage?" Lin Yao's voice just fell, and a few people fell from the sky.

    This is the high-level spiritual powerhouse of the family!

    At this moment, they have lost consciousness and completely fainted.

    It was Lin Li who took the lead in finding a few people with the simulator's "fix the monster" function, and then stopped them, and the Sunlight team and others beat them violently!

    How could these poor high-level spiritual practitioners experience such violent play, and they were directly knocked out.

    When the patriarch Yale saw this scene, the whole person was about to faint, it was over, it was over!

    No one can protect him now, is he going to die here today?

    It must be something Calvin did leaked! Now even he will suffer.

    He almost blurted out begging for mercy, but the words of acknowledgment had already reached his lips, and he was swallowed by Yale.

    After all, he has been the head of the family for many years, and he forced himself to calm down in the face of this situation.

    No, calm down! There must be a way.

    He looked up and saw that the sky-filled artillery fire made him shudder.

    He thought about it.

    If Lin Yao really wanted to clean up the Bruce family, the gunfire would have been fired long ago, but now Lin Yao obviously has no such plan.

    This shows...the Bruce family is still useful!

    The Bruce family has been stationed at Hui Yaoxing for so long, without credit or hard work, the Lin family will definitely not kill them all.

    So...

    After I figured it out, Yale was heartless.     "Major Lin Mingjian

    ! All of this was done by my incompetent son! As a father, I just couldn't help helping him, and now I have realized my mistake!"

, At this moment, he was crying bitterly, looking like a loving father, but his posture on the ground was ridiculous.

    And Calvin, who was in the garden not far away, heard such words, and the whole person seemed to be nailed to the spot.

    He widened his eyes to see what his father looked like, but he saw the mighty father, who always admonished him to be inferior to his brother's father, like those inferior people, kneeling in front of others and begging for mercy.

    This is... father?

    He seemed to sense that his worldview was collapsing.

    When Lin Yao and the Sunlight team heard this, they immediately got up and focused.

    Ju Yang nodded to Lin Yao.

    Lin Yao raised her hand to signal ok, and then said to Yale, "I'll give you a chance to explain, two minutes, don't waste time!"

    Hearing this, Yale was overjoyed!

    He didn't guess wrong, and his desire to live made him sell his second son without hesitation, but he was just an ineffective son.

    He also has Gal.

    So he made it clear that Calvin wanted to occupy a spot for a junk star, and after bullying others at will, he found someone to assassinate the Sunlight team on the field.

    After saying this, Yale paused for a while and found that there was no response, so he was ruthless and continued to put all the things that framed the Federal 1212 University on Calvin.

    Son, don't blame me.

    Everything is for the family!

    I didn't even notice that in the sky, under the interval of countless shelling, a camera was completely filming this scene.

    "Oh? So Bruce is not at fault at all?" Lin Yao continued to play according to the script given by Ju Yang.

    At this moment, Yale's heart is shocked, here it is! This was over in the past, and now this is the time for him to express his position, and he quickly wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    "It's also my fault that I didn't teach Calvin well. For all these losses, our Bruce family is completely responsible for it!"

    At this time, he showed a distressed look.

    And Calvin in the distance finally came back to his senses, his numb thoughts seemed to be fighting in his mind.

    The father in his eyes, the rich and noble life of the past ten years, is actually so fragile and vulnerable.

    He can never be as good as Gal, what if it's his brother who is standing here at the moment?

    Would father still choose to sacrifice him so unhesitatingly?

    Calvin looked to the sky again.

    This is, what a familiar spiritual power.

    At the moment he sensed it, the whole person was suddenly frozen and unable to move.

    As for Lin Yao, she finally waited for the last scene on the script, and was surprised that Ju Yang's prediction of the Bruce family was so accurate!

    "Now let's see how you are responsible." Lin Yao's voice reached Yale's ears far away.

    Now? Yale feels inexplicably strange, so urgent?

    However, in this moment of hesitation, a person with S-rank mental power appeared beside Calvin, and he took Calvin away in an instant.

    Yale's mind is alarming!

    S-level mental power, can take his life in a moment!

    Now it's Calvin, is the next one?

    So he ignored the strange feeling in his heart and immediately took out his star brain.

    I took a look at the interstellar hot list, and the matter of the Federal 1212 University really didn't come out.

    I'm afraid the Lin family had already discovered it and stopped it in time!

    He couldn't help but sighed what a right choice he had made, otherwise the entire Bruce family would be finished today.

    So he hurriedly published what Calvin had done, and then solemnly stated that all the responsibility was borne by the Bruce family.

    3 billion! Although Yale felt the pain, the amount was affordable.

    This statement was quickly pushed to the hot search, it was a shocking scandal!

    #shock! The Bruce family actually killed the junk star!

    #Painful bankruptcy is actually the Bruce family behind it?

    #BruceMaster Calvin is so heartbroken!

    Countless entries quickly swept the junk star, and many people in the middle pole also ate this amazing melon!

    At this point, Lin Yao's task was successfully completed.

    The shelling over the Bruce family manor disappeared instantly, and Lin Yao and the Sunlight team quickly evacuated.

    When Yale saw the dazzling sun again, it felt like a century had passed.

    The figure of the second son Calvin in the distance has long disappeared.

    And the servant, who was shivering with fright, slumped to the ground in a mess.

    Yale looked ruthless.

    How could the Lin family know about this? If the Commonwealth 1212 University could catch up with the Lin family earlier, it would not have fallen so far.

    That leaves only... the Sunlight Squad.

    My son's life is destined to be paid by your blood!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.6M 293K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.9K 78 10
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? As a fleshy plant, Lianhua is so easy to grow into a human shape. When...
37.4K 495 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...