I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 27

287 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27

    Bruce Family Estate.

    "Andy went to the Sunlight Squad?" Patriarch Bruce Yale asked Calvin with his back to Calvin.

    "Yes, father." Calvin replied respectfully, thinking of the storm of public opinion that the Sunlight team was about to face, he couldn't help grinning, "It's still father wise!

    " .

    Calvin clenched his fists and lowered his head to hide the dissatisfaction in his eyes. This time he really disappointed his father.

    At this moment, the knock on the door suddenly sounded, and Calvin followed the sound and looked over, Gal? How could he be here!

    The black-haired boy looked indifferent and passed Calvin without looking sideways.

    "Father!" Gal greeted respectfully.

    "Well, how are things going?" Yale turned his head when he heard Gal's voice, and asked in a kindly voice.

    Gal: "Don't worry, father! It's done."

    Yale nodded, "Do well this time, don't let me down, of course, you have never let me down."

    Speaking of this, he looked at Calvin dissatisfiedly. , reprimanded: "Learn more from your brother, you will know that you will cause trouble every day, and let me clean up the mess for you!"

    Calvin couldn't help but retort: ​​"They came to offend me first! How can I clean up them? now?"

    Seeing his father's eyes getting sharper, Calvin said in a low voice, "Besides, didn't I do a good job this time?" With

    a bang, Yale slammed on the table, "Just you This idiot! If I hadn't finished for you, would you be able to stand here right now?"

    Forget it, he couldn't make sense with this idiot, Yale said to Gal: "Please explain to him well, so as not to be stupid next time, it will be implicated. Our family."

    Gal sighed and looked at Calvin dissatisfied, his eyes seemed to say why are you so stupid?

    Calvin's anger was immediately ignited, "What do you mean by looking at me like that?"

    Gal said in a cool voice, "You asked someone to replace Zoro? Have you ever thought that once someone finds out, the Bruce family will all Paying for your actions? This is the Federal Spiritual Power Competition! Do you know the importance?"

    Hearing this, Calvin's anger cooled a little, he was really angry at that time, and he only wanted to kill the Sunlight Team, I didn't think about the consequences at all.

    But facing Gal, he still said stubbornly: "I'm looking for someone on the dark list, who can find out?"

    Gal sneered and threw the chat record on the table to Calvin, "See for yourself what this is. The Bruce family is not the only one in this world, the Lin family we are attached to, anyone who comes here can find out this information, how can we protect the Bruce family if we don't sell you?"

    Calvin was shocked when he heard this, and he rose up. Blushing and speechless, sell him? Then he is finished!

    Seeing Calvin's performance as a coward, Gal felt really boring: "But don't worry now, this time you are lucky, and the Lin family who have nothing to do will come to check on you, and Zuo Luo didn't kill the Sunlight team. You died cleanly, and now there is no proof."

    "You are still the second young master of the Bruce family."

    Calvin finally felt relieved when he heard that he was very safe.     But after hesitating for a moment, he looked at Gal again, "Then, this time, the Sunlight Squad is over? Just put pressure on them? What if no

    one dares to attack them?"

How could he be relieved?

    "You don't think that Zuo Luo is really a one-day tour of the stadium, right? The White Crown Organization will not let them go, and now the Sunlight Team has been completely marked, Zuo Luo's end is their tomorrow."

    Calvin's eyes lit up . , So the Sunlight Squad will be replaced by mental power?

    Then aren't they obsolete!

    It was only then that he realized that this was the use of other people's strength, without bloodshed.

    If he simply killed the Sunlight team through Zolo, he would not be able to escape accountability afterwards, and now the responsibility rests with the White Crown Organization.

    However, Calvin asked: "Isn't the person I asked on the dark list to kill the Sunlight team, how is this... It's my father! He replaced people with people from the White Crown Organization?!"

    He said how could there be For such a powerful person to take such a simple order, if everything is pushed by his father, it can be explained.

    Does this mean that his every move is under the supervision of his father? This made Calvin fight a cold war. It turned out that he thought his meticulous actions were actually a clear card.

    "In the future, you have to use your brain!" Yale looked at Calvin and taught him a lesson.

    Calvin was finally convinced, "Yes, father!" Now

    Yale was a little satisfied, "Don't think I'm too harsh on you, Federal University 1212 dares to bully you like this, I've already prepared a way for you to take revenge and go back. This time, I just wanted to see how you did it."

    He seemed to think it was too general, afraid that the fool wouldn't understand, and continued: "Although on the surface it looks like the Sunlight Squad is bullying you, it's actually the Federal 1212 University who opposes it. We are the Bruce family, so they dare to hurt you openly, do you understand now?"

    Calvin suddenly realized that he focused on the Sunlight team, but if Federal University 1212 respected him, how could they let him down in public? And take him to the hospital with serious injuries?

    "The father, Commonwealth 1212 University?"

    Yale: "Don't worry, none of them can escape this time, think about what I started to ask you to do with Andy."

    Calvin thought to himself, he said why Commonwealth 1212 University did that Lucky to win so much money?

    In fact, he fell into his father's trap from the beginning, and now he is in a dilemma.

    "The same reason, even if it is found out in the follow-up, it is Andy's problem!" Calvin reasoned confidently.

    This is the correct way to do it! If the Sunlight team dares to treat themselves like this, they will let the entire university be buried with them!

    Who would dare to bully themselves after this?

    Let's see which of the current culprits has a better end?

    The president and his university are caught in a storm of public opinion, all his brother colleges have isolated him, and most of the junk stars have gone bankrupt because of him. Under such public anger, he and his university will be eaten up sooner or later!

    As for the Sunlight Team, it is still unknown whether they will survive to the next exam.

    Thinking of this, Calvin is very happy, this is the end of daring to oppose him!

    After all, Andy should have finished seeing the Sunlight Team at this time, right? Should the message be sent out?

    This idiot thought I was helping him!

    ...

    However, what Calvin waited for was not a public opinion storm against the Federal 1212 University.

    It belongs to the armed squad of the Lin family.

    ...

    a half hour ago.

    "What did Andy mean in the end? What did he do?" Lin Yao asked in confusion.

    So Lin Li explained it to her in detail.

    "What?! Why are they so shameless! Then what are you going to do?" Lin Yao said angrily after hearing this.

    "It depends on how you talk with the Lin family." Lin Li looked at Lin Yao.

    However, Lin Yao hesitated: "Well, the eldest lady said that she wants you to go to the main star to see her first."

    Hearing this, the Sunlight Team and others were very puzzled. Why did the eldest Miss Lin family want to see the captain?

    So Yu Zhi asked aloud.

    Lin Li was silent for a moment, but was still about to tell his teammates, "Actually, I am a side member of the Lin family. I was exiled to Junk Star because of my mental power awakening failure."

    "Damn, is the Lin family so powerful? ?" Yu Zhi sighed subconsciously.

    This made Lin Yao, who was listening next to him, feel embarrassed for a while, and always felt that he had no confidence.

    "So, this time you want to seek help from the Lin family, aren't you? Captain?" Yu Yi asked out loud, she was exceptionally keen.

    Lin Li was silent, and finally nodded.

    "But, Captain, you don't actually want to go back to the Lin family, do you? You are here for us, for the Federal 1212 University." Ling Jiuheng said hoarsely.

    Alas, yes, if the captain wanted to go back to the Lin family, they would not form a team from the very beginning. The captain made it clear that he wanted to make his own way.

    But now, because of the Bruce family, he has to seek help from the Lin family.

    All of this is for them, but also because of the oppression of the Bruce family!

    "Actually, don't think so. The Lin family is one of the three major families in the Western Star Region. I am not at a loss at all! Thinking about this, I may have more resources in the future. It's gone." Lin Li pretended to be relaxed.

    She doesn't want to put too much pressure on her teammates, it's her own choice.

    "And..." Lin Li's voice sank, "We don't have the ability to fight the Bruce family now. In terms of power, the media will not listen to us. In terms of financial resources, no one will dare to take our money. In terms of connections, we We have just won a junk star game, except for Major Lin Yao, no big person is paying attention to us."

    She looked at everyone with clear eyes, "But our school, our classmates, our principal and teachers are facing Given the huge threat, we cannot solve the problem with anger. As long as there is all hope, we should strive for it."

    Yu Zhi angrily hit the sofa, "This is the so-called big man! Intermediate star!"

    Lin Li's voice was firm: "It was the Federal 1212 University who gave me the opportunity to start. It is not ashamed or wronged for me to seek help from the Lin family, because...we have a future and infinite possibilities, but the premise is to live and move forward. "

    Lin Li, who has experienced a lot of things on earth, is no longer an innocent person. Just by showing mercy to the Lin family, he can overcome the difficulties in front of him. This is not a loss at all, right?

    "However, if the Lin family has any arrangement for you in the future, you can't refuse the captain." Ling Jiuheng looked straight at Lin Li and asked.

    It's not that the captain said it so simply, how can there be a reason to take advantage of it for nothing?

    Today, Lin Li seeks help from the Lin family. In the future, if the Lin family needs it, Lin Li will not be able to refuse.

    The room fell into silence. At this time, Lin Yao felt that something was wrong, and quickly explained: "Don't think so, the Lin family will not be that kind of people, I promise!"

    Ju Yang, who had been silent at this time, asked softly: "Actually, Lin The eldest lady didn't authorize you to touch the Bruce family, she has to see what Lin Li can give before choosing whether to help or not, so she has to go to the main star to see her first."

    Then she paused, "However, it happened during this time. Even if we are falling into the Bruce family's trap step by step."

    Even pushing them to the bottom, at this time, the help of the eldest Lin family will be particularly valuable.

    Ju Yang didn't say these words, but everyone understood what he meant.

    This is passive.

    Lin Yao was silent, she obviously wanted to understand this.

    This was what she figured out on the way back to Huiyao from the main star, and she regretted it extremely. How could she have agreed to Miss Lin Li's request so rashly, instead of applying for help first?

    She clearly values ​​the Sunlight team so much, and this is not difficult for the Lin family, it's just a consortium of Mid-Pole Star.

    Alas, Lin Yao sighed inwardly, this is probably not easy to handle.

    "But..." Ju Yang changed the conversation, stared at Lin Yao and said, "It's not that things haven't changed, it depends on what you want to do, Major Lin Yao."

    Lin Yao's eyes widened, what did she do? What can she do?

    The author has something to say:

    180 hearts of the big family~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.4K 7
Tom and Sabine have gone out for lunch at a close friends house. Marinette, being the responsible young teen she is, decides to stay home with her yo...
35.3K 909 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...
5.5M 485K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
33.5K 323 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...