I swept the stars with ten th...

Von Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 26

262 5 0
Von Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26

    Lin Li grew up, from the trash star to the end of this competition, all the materials were placed in front of Lin Shizhen.

    Anyone standing here can't believe everything written on this document.

    The Lin family has truly confirmed the mental violence in Lin Li, but now...

    she even showed the strength of B-level mental power on the field.

    This means that Lin Li has some way to solve the mental violence!

    Even Lin Shizhen was not as excited as she is now when she awakened her rare spiritual attributes.

    If the psychic violence can be resolved, it means... the Federation is going to change!

    And the Lin family, the benefits that can be obtained from it will be unimaginable, this is a huge opportunity for change.

    Now the opportunity is in front of her, and the ambitions that were deeply hidden by her in the past are gradually emerging at this moment.

    Lin Shizhen is undoubtedly very young, and she still looks calm and indifferent by her reputation as a genius, and she is not affected by these praises at all.

    Compared with other vigorous young geniuses, she has a more powerful feeling of being an heir.

    Her face does not give people oppression, but it always makes people unable to help but bow their heads, which is an extremely contradictory feeling in a girl.

    She is young, beautiful, without ambition, but with a sense of control.

    Lin Shizhen raised his head and looked at the blue sky in the distance with an inexplicable expression. His voice was clear and lazy: "She contacted you? Want the Lin family to take care of the Bruce family?"

    "Yes, I just received the news, I didn't expect it. She turned out to be a member of the Lin family, or the Lin family who was exiled to Junk Star because of a failed awakening and a mental violence..."

    Until now, Lin Yao is still in a trance. Her heart is extremely complicated. She never thought that someone would really suffer from the fear she had when she was a teenager, but what she never expected was that Lin Li could stand up again with such a genius attitude. appear in front of him.

    "The first moment she knew you were the Lin family, did she not admit her identity?" Lin Shizhen turned her head, nodded again, and said to herself, "When she successfully reawakened, she didn't contact the Lin family. ."

    Hearing this, Lin Yao was shocked, yes, why didn't she contact her? Because you feel disappointed?

    Lin Yao explained for her in her heart that it was also because the Lin family gave up on her first.

    The girl who failed to awaken was exiled to the junk star, and you can see what it means when you think about it.

    "It's all to blame for the evil rules of the ancestors of the Lin family. Can't we afford to feed her a bite of food? Now it's like this!" Lin Yao felt even more angry, and then she was surprised and looked at Lin Shizhen carefully. How could I say this in front of the eldest lady? !

    However, Lin Shizhen, who heard this, just smiled and didn't mean to pursue her.

    This made Lin Yao breathe a sigh of relief. The eldest lady is really different from those people. If she really inherits the Lin family, will the status quo change?

    "Lin Li... Can you help me ask her if she is willing to come and see me?" Lin Shizhen's eyes were clear, and it was clearly a questioning sentence, but it made people think it was a sincere plea, making people say no at all. Say something to refuse.

    So Lin Yao agreed, and finally left in a daze, only afterward remembered that something was wrong?

    The weather on the main star is very good, then come and see me, Lin Li.

    Lin Shizhen looked out the window again with a calm expression.

    ...

    The celebration was quite successful, although everyone felt heavy in their hearts.

    But it was a victory they had won on their own.

    And today was the day when the Sunlight team was notified that they were going to get tickets for the Mid-Pole Star competition.

    Everyone dressed up in good spirits, but Lin Li was a little absent-minded. After all, Lin Yao should be back soon.

    Since the last time she said she was going back to deal with the Bruce family, she had left Mid-Pole Star.

    Some time ago, Lin Li hesitated again and again, but still called and confessed to her that he was from the Lin family.

    What will be the result? Will the Lin family agree?

    When they first won the championship, they gained a large number of loyal fans due to their own strength.

    At that time, the navy did not dare to be too obvious. After all, fans were immersed in the joy of victory, and they were full of combat effectiveness.

    But it has been a few days since the end of the live broadcast, and now the public opinion on the star network is re-emerging, and it is estimated that it will take a long time to ferment.

    How will they respond then?

    Alas, if you understand Star Network, you must return all the things these sailors have done to the Bruce family, so that they can also feel the taste!

    Just as Lin Li was thinking, several people had already walked to the reception room, and the service staff told them to wait for a while.

    After a while.

    "Hey, classmate, you can't go in! There are all distinguished guests here!" Suddenly, there was a loud noise outside the door. Lin Li and the others didn't know what was going on, and the door was violently opened with a bang.

    It's Andy!

    It seems he is well informed.

    "Yo, isn't this the Sunlight Squad?" After the game, Andy was scolded by his father bloody, it was a re-version of Calvin!

    When he saw the replay of the live broadcast, he did not expect that the Sunlight Team would be so shameless!

    And I was fooled around by them!

    How dare these inferior people do this to themselves? He pinched them as easy as pinching an ant!

    Confused by his anger, he clamored to kill the Sunlight Team, but unfortunately his father locked him up.

    After the trouble, his brain also calmed down. Now the Sunlight team is a well-known champion. It is no longer the unknown team that no one knows even if he kills it.

    After thinking about this, he was even more angry. He was their stepping stone, how could he be reconciled?

    All the glory was shamelessly stolen by the Daylight Squad.

    He asked his father to avenge him, but he got a cold look from his father, and a sentence pierced his heart like a knife.

    He would never let Daylight Squad, the culprit that ruined everything for him.

    So with the help of his mother, he sneaked out, and with Calvin, he knew the whereabouts of Lin Li and the others.

    It doesn't matter if he can't beat them, but he is one of Hui Yaoxing's important consortium families, and he has a way to deal with the Sunlight team.

    The eyes of Andy who rushed in were on fire, and the staff who were innocently involved apologized repeatedly.

    Lin Li said to the staff: "This is not your problem. Who can stop the mad dog? Go and do your work, don't worry about it here." The

    staff was grateful.

    "Haha, I'm a mad dog? What can I do if I'm a mad dog! I'm going to bite you all to death!" Andy was dazed again at the moment, staring at the Sunlight team with a bad expression.

    Yu Zhi said yin and yang strangely beside him: "Isn't this our defeated general? Why did we come to get the promotion tickets, and you came to send blessings? But ah, it's your luck, so don't bless us."

    This is even more Hearing that, Andy's face was ashen, and his breathing became a little thicker: "Don't be complacent!"

    Forcing himself to calm down, he must not take the words of the Sunlight team.

    He has his own way of dealing with them.

    "I heard that Wang Yang, the team leader of Federal 1212 University, really made a lot of money in this competition. What would happen if all the junk stars who bet on the team knew about this news?"

    "Hey, I think about it. , Federal 1212 University is really amazing, all the junk star schools have been eliminated, and only one of your schools has advanced."

    "And the teacher also earned 3 billion? Oh, this is a good thing, it's your school's turn, this kind of Great things can’t be celebrated in the whole world? Let everyone know about it? Especially those who went bankrupt overnight and separated from their wives and children.”

    Then Andy turned the conversation and looked at the sunken face of the Sunlight team, and there was a sense of relief in his heart: “ I just don't know if those low-level people can see that your school is monopolizing the riches and honors and not tempted. After all, the low-level people are inferior, so it's not surprising what happens."

    "Who are you saying is inferior! Obviously yes You have done all the conspiracies and committed all evils! Sooner or later, you will have retribution!" Yu Zhi retorted.

    "Retribution? Hahahaha! It's so naive!" Andy stared fiercely at the Sunlight Team and the others, "In Radiance, I can do whatever I want, and retribution is for you lowly people!"

    "Ah, By the way, today is a good day, why don't you choose today to tell everyone the news, I wish you a smooth journey to the main star."

    "It's just that if you run away, it's a pity that the students of the Federal 1212 School have suffered from your unwarranted disaster!"

    I saw Andy opened his star brain and operated it in front of everyone. He opened his voice and said provocatively to the Sunlight Team and others: "Action."

    Yu Zhi wanted to rush up and beat Andy, but Lin Li promptly stopped him. Stopped, "Don't be impulsive, even if we destroy his star brain, it is estimated that the plan will still start on time, on the contrary, we will break out bad news of beating others."

    Hearing this, Andy sneered, "Let's guess. Guess, how long will it take to get on the hot search?"

    Suddenly a question came from outside the door, "Guess what?"

    With the sound of high heels coming step by step, it was Lin Yao who appeared in front of everyone!

    On the day of the exam, Andy fainted after his mental power was eliminated, so he didn't know that Lin Yao and the Sunlight team had communicated later.

    Seeing such a glamorous Yujie at this moment, he immediately put away the hideous expression on his face, and then saw the fifth legion logo on Yujie's body, major rank!

    This is the Fifth Legion! His lifelong dream!

    He was very excited, how could the major of the Fifth Legion appear here? He hurriedly stepped forward and introduced himself: "Hello! I'm Andy from the Mullen family, and our family is the most important part of Huiyao..."

    However, Lin Yao recognized Andy at a glance. Isn't this exactly the one who didn't have a clue in the exam? Any scumbags of any quality who are still being played around by the Sunlight team!

    Lin Yao dodged Andy's approach in a flash. She shouldn't get too close to this kind of person, it would simply lower her lower limit.

    This flash shattered Andy's heart, and the expression on his face was almost unbearable. Did he dislike him? !

    However, after Lin Yao flashed past him, he walked in front of the Sunlight Team and the others.

    "Congratulations! It's estimated that we will go to the main star in a few days, and then come with me?"

    Andy turned his head with wide eyes, Sunlight Team... When will this group of inferior people have a relationship with the major of the Fifth Legion together? !

    How do they match up!

    However, the more enthusiastic person seemed to be Lin Yao. She looked at Lin Li excitedly, and gave her a big hug, as if she missed it after a long absence.

    Even the major looked at Lin Li with drawn eyes, as if...

    stop! What are you thinking about!

    It must be because he did not introduce it clearly. Andy thought to himself that he was a member of the Huiyao Consortium family. As long as he revealed his identity, how could he be inferior to the Sunlight Squad? !

    So he walked towards Lin Yao again.

    Lin Yao and the Sunlight team were having a lively discussion, and everyone tacitly ignored Andy.

    Andy said a few words in the air, but found that no one cared about him at all.

    He couldn't help shouting sharply: "I am from the Mullen family of the Radiance Consortium!"

    This voice finally interrupted everyone's conversation.

    And Lin Yao finally looked at him with an unpleasant expression, her voice was extremely cold, "I was very happy to meet again now, and I wasn't in the mood to deal with you, but I didn't expect you to be so rushing to find death.

    " His expression froze a little, courting death? What does it mean?

    "Here! Marlen Andy has a sinister mind and a bad attitude. He colluded with gangs during the game, framed others, abused his power outside the game, and acted recklessly. Put him in federal prison for me, and wait for trial at

    another day!" Lin Yaoyi Everyone in the room could hear each word clearly.

    Andy felt like he was in the ice cellar, how could this be? !

    "No! The Fifth Legion has no right to deal with me! I, Hui Yaoxing, are under the jurisdiction of the Lin family! You guys are illegal!"

    Andy was ruthlessly controlled by the soldiers outside the door, but he shouted in a frantic struggle. road.

    Hearing this, Lin Yao smiled slightly, "It seems that you have misunderstood me, then allow you to know my name, Lin Yao."

    After speaking, her expression changed, and she said sharply, "Take it for me!"

    Andy is completely desperate now, Lin Yao Lin Yao, her surname is Lin!

    Only the Lin family can bring the armed team into the Radiant Star!

    Andy was dragged away like a dead fish, and until he was about to leave everyone's sight, he struggled to look back at the Sunlight Team: "Hahaha! Don't think about it when I'm done! You just wait for those inferiors to take revenge. You guys! Hahaha!"

    The author has something to say:

    Zorro, Andy has gone offline one after another, and the next one is Calvin!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
11.4K 163 71
https://m.shubaow.net/178/178471/ Author: Greg Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-22 Latest: Chapter 71 The Spring Festival begins...
8.6K 171 58
  The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Starting today, I will be your exclusive per...
20K 331 13
https://m.shubaow.net/272/272420/ Author: Chidori Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-01-10 Latest: Chapter 128 Marriage Proposa...