I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 25

276 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25

    The main residence of the Lin family.

    "Dealing with the Bruce family? Just for the genius in your eyes?" A disdainful voice came from behind the desk, and the man didn't even look up.

    Lin Yao belongs to the main line of the Lin family. She thought it would be easy to deal with the abuse of power by the Bruce family, but when she communicated with her father, she was questioned by him.

    "It's not a genius in my eyes, it's a real genius!" Lin Yao defended.

    In the face of these old-fashioned and rotten leaders of the Lin family, Lin Yao has a feeling that some scholars can't make sense when they encounter soldiers.

    My father has been in a high position for too long and completely lost the spirit of innovation and hard work.

    They just want to guard their own one-third of an acre of land, and are not willing to pay any price to accept outstanding talents. If this goes on, the Lin family will only be able to eat their own pockets!

    Lin Yao thought so in her heart but didn't dare to say it, otherwise she would definitely be taught a lesson by her father, but she couldn't help worrying about her family.

    Now that she can climb to this position in the Fifth Army, isn't it the Lin family who is relying on her back?

    If the Lin family collapsed, would she be better off?

    "Do your military affairs well, and don't think about things all day long! Excellent young ladies must obey the rules of the Lin family. Don't try to abuse your privileges!

    " 's room.

    This made Lin Yao feel very frustrated, and it has been like this since childhood!

    She didn't understand whether it was only her own family or all families.

    She recalled what happened when she was awakened, and her mother told her to behave well, otherwise if the awakening failed, even the father's daughter would be exiled to the trash star.

    This made her feel deeply afraid of the strict rules of the Lin family when she was young. Everything was done in accordance with the rules, but what if these rules had already been out of date and became the shackles that broke the development of the Lin family?

    Lin Yao sighed, she looked at the mighty and heavy-looking Lin family mansion, it was already in the new era of interstellar, but she still retained such a big family style.

    The decline has gradually been revealed. Can't those in power really see it?

    Thinking of Lin Li, who has the same surname as Lin, how nice she would be if she were a member of her own family, she might be able to bring about positive changes to the lifeless Lin family.

    There is no way for her father to get through, so what should she do with the things she promised the Sunlight Squad?

    The Bruce family can only be shot by the Lin family, but who in the Lin family can shake these strict rules?

    These people in power have an idea in their heads, and they regard the rules as more important than the sky.

    Then there's only... miss!

    Lin Yao suddenly remembered that he hadn't met a few times, the generation of geniuses who had been secretly cultivated by the Lin family.

    As the next generation heir to the Lin family, she must be able to do more than she can do.

    Thinking of this, Lin Yao seems to have found a way out, but the question is, how should she convince the eldest lady?

    The first thing to do is to do a survey of all members of the Daylight Squad!

    ...

    Just when Lin Yao was racking his brains to fight for the Sunlight team, they were celebrating with the principal and teachers.

    "You really did it this time! Federal 1212 University is also saved!" The principal was very excited, everything he bet on was right, and everything paid off.

    "I have been informed that the resources that our school can obtain this time have not only not decreased, but have greatly increased. All this is because you have won the championship. Come, I will toast you! Thank you for your contributions to the Federal 1212 University. Everything!"

    This is a celebration feast, specially organized by the principal for the Sunlight Team.

    The principal raised the wine glass in his hand and thanked everyone excitedly.

    The Sunlight Team and the others quickly got up and responded to the principal.

    "Haha! Not only the school has obtained a lot of resources, but I also want to tell you some good news!" Wang Yang was very excited and told everyone mysteriously.

    "Mr. Wang, did you make a fortune?!" Yu Zhi asked curiously.

    I just said it casually, but I didn't expect to hear this, Wang Yang slammed the table, "Who said no!"

    "This time I tell you, it's a big deal!"

    Teacher Wang stretched out 3 fingers , shouted: "3 billion!"

    This number shocked the Sunlight team and others. What happened to Mr. Wang?

    How could there be such a huge sum of money!

    "Teacher, aren't you embezzling?" Yu Zhi asked cautiously, "This is wrong, Principal! You let Teacher Wang cut off our school's resources?!" The

    principal laughed Do not speak.

    With a "slap", a slap slapped Yu Zhi's head.

    "What are you thinking about this kid! You, Teacher Wang, am I that kind of person?!" This kid didn't hit the roof for three days, and the angry Teacher Wang slapped him on the head.

    "Then what happened to Mr. Wang? Tell me now!"

    Yu Zhi smiled, if it wasn't, he touched his head and asked Mr. Wang to quickly reveal the truth!

    They only took the exam for two hours, how do they feel that so many things happened?

    Teacher Wang cleared his throat, "You all know that this game is an interstellar live broadcast. Of course, it is only limited to junk stars. It is estimated that the mid-pole and main stars don't have much time to watch."

    "But this is not the point, the point is this. It is a legal bet on the game!"

    "As long as it is a participating team, anyone can choose a team to bet their money and bet on it to win."

    Hearing this, Yu Zhi felt that he understood, "Teacher, you are completely suppressing our Sunlight team!"

    But after thinking about it, he felt wrong, "You are our teacher and there is no problem in suppressing us! But this should also be achieved. Isn't it enough to get rich?"

    Lin Li also added: "Yes, Mr. Wang, this rate is not very scientific. As far as I know, Mr. Wang, you shouldn't put out a lot of money, right? 100,000? "

    100,000 becomes 3 billion, what kind of odds are there? !

    Being despised and poor by his own students, Mr. Wang felt a black line and felt that his image was a bit unsafe.

    But that was him two hours ago, and now he's rich!

    So he said calmly: "Lin Li is right, it's actually less than 100,000, hehe."

    At this time, Ju Yang realized that something was wrong, and asked, "That is, the odds of the Sunlight team are ridiculously large. What happened?" After

    Lin Li and Ju Yang explained this, everyone understood the strangeness of Teacher Wang's sudden wealth.

    How did the Daylight Squad have such big odds? It stands to reason that they are not well-known, why are there so many people who press them and lose?

    Hearing this, the headmaster and Mr. Wang's expressions sank, which made the Sunlight team and others feel a sigh in their hearts.

    "I suspect that someone deliberately targeted us. Do you still remember that you were officially declared war by the 1213 team and said you were going to have a wheel war? At that time, your odds became very high."

    Teacher Wang explained.

    "But it's not over yet. Suddenly, many so-called anchors, big and small, appeared on the Internet, and they began to smear you, which led to more and more passers-by being drawn in, causing the odds to skyrocket. "

    Is it the Bruce family? Are they dissatisfied with us for hurting Calvin?" Ling Jiuheng asked.

    Teacher Wang Yang replied: "The principal and I also guessed the same, because this matter is fermenting very fast, and basically no one is optimistic about the Sunlight team."

    Lin Li: "We want to smear our image, if we also fail in the game, then Is the next step going to target our university?"

    According to Lin Li's previous experience on Earth, what would be inappropriate is to invite a navy?

    But Interstellar allows gambling, which creates a complex situation that can lead to very serious consequences.

    Lin Li explained: "If the Sunlight Squad loses, no one will be able to clarify the dirty water, and everyone will think it is true, because the weak have no right to speak, and the explanation will not be heard.

    On the contrary, if the Light Squad We won, and things didn't get better.

    Federal 1212 University's high odds will cause all those who bet on us to lose a huge debt. They dare not settle this account with the bookmaker, I'm afraid it will be on us. It's up."

    As soon as this detailed explanation came out, they realized what a vicious plan was behind it.

    "That means whether we lose or win, we're going to fall for their trap?!" Yu Zhi couldn't believe it, how could the people behind this be so sinister!

    Lin Li nodded, this was a conspiracy like a wheel battle.

    "But those people can't blame us? We didn't let them bet!"

    Yu Zhi felt very speechless, what does this Sunlight team have to do? What's the deal with Commonwealth 1212 University?

    It's them who want to gamble!

    Ju Yang: "They won't think about it so much. We are the pawns who are pushed to power."

    This is what everyone is depressed about. What did the Federal 1212 University do wrong? Just because they didn't give up their spots? Because he was provoked, he managed to fight back?

    I'm really getting annoyed.

    At this time, Teacher Wang Yang felt a chill on his back. He said how could 3 billion be extracted so easily!

    He also thought that in the TV series, the stories about the casinos not letting the big winners take their money out of the casinos were all made up.

    All the money is in hand, and his heart is stable, but there is still such a trick later?

    "Then what should I do, send the money back?" Mr. Wang Yang didn't want to let Federal University 1212 suffer the consequences, let alone let his students in the Sunlight Team suffer the consequences! So hurriedly asked.

    Lin Li shook his head, "I'm afraid they won't take it back when I send it back, the plan has already been completed."

    "Alas! It's all my fault for implicated you!" Teacher Wang slammed himself, and it was he who put these people in danger.

    What if those who went bankrupt and held grudges attacked the Sunlight Squad or even the students of their own school?

    Those people are afraid they don't even care about their lives!

    The Sunlight Squad still has the power to protect itself, but what if these people spread their anger on the innocent students in the school?

    Which students they don't know anything, they have exhausted all their strength just to try to live.

    But now, in the eyes of the Bruce family, these people have to be buried with Calvin.

    "Mr. Wang, how can this be blamed on you? When everyone didn't believe us, it was you who gave all your wealth to support us. You did nothing wrong!" Yu Zhi said indignantly.

    "It's the Bruce family who are doing the tricks behind the scenes! Because of their power and power, they think they can wantonly suppress us people!"

    What should I do?

    This is the question lingering in the minds of many people.

    At this time, the principal also spoke: "There is one more thing I want to tell you. During your competition, several students in the school said that you came in through the back door. I thought that as long as you prove it with your strength, the rumors will naturally not be attacked. And broken."

    "But from the analysis just now, the conspiracy behind this is probably connected."

    "These students have also made troubles on the Internet, and even received sponsorship from many intermediate stars, wanting them to come to the intermediate stars and start again. life." The

    principal felt that his hair had turned white, how could things have developed to such a point?

    Lose nothing, win nothing.

    No further explanation is needed, the big game of the Bruce family is now clearly revealed.

    They were as immobile as insects stuck on a cobweb.

    Lin Yao is also thinking of a solution at the moment, why did the Bruce family dare to do this?

    It's just bullying them.

    But power, do they really have none?

    Unless...

    Lin Li looked at Lin Yao's star brain number and made up his mind.

    The author has something to say:

    send it early today! Happy weekend everyone~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
13.6K 171 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...