I swept the stars with ten th...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 24

284 6 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    Zoro is dead!

    The Sunlight team heard the shocking news after exiting the simulation cabin.

    "He didn't die in the game, I'm afraid he was replaced before the game." Lin Li guessed.

    "Replaced? You mean that Zuo Luo's mental power was replaced by someone! I said that he said some strange things in the examination room." Yu Zhi suddenly realized.

    Lin Li: "I am also guessing. The specific situation will be notified after the official investigation. But... White Crown Organization, what is this?"

    Not only the Sunlight Team wanted to know this question, but also all the audience and invigilators before the live broadcast. .

    "However, this time we successfully advanced!" Yu Yi shouted happily.

    Just when everyone was overjoyed, Ling Jiuheng had a strange expression.

    The white crown... appeared.

    Recalling Zuo Luo's frantic words and actions, he lowered his eyebrows, hiding the hatred buried deep in his eyes.

    "Dong dong dong!" There

    was a sudden knock on the door of the simulation cabin, it was an unknown official.

    "Congratulations! You won the competition! Please come with me now, there is an invigilator who wants to see you!" It was the invigilator Xiaolan who spoke.

    When the game was about to end, he was urged by Sister Yao to look for the Sunlight Team. Of course, he was very curious himself.

    The moment he saw the real person, the one with the most visual impact was Ju Yang, how could God favor a person so much! He sighed frantically in his heart.

    After sneaking a few glances, he turned his attention to Captain Lin Li.

    It was such a girl who led the Sunlight team to become the champion of this competition, and was the only promotion team in the Junk Star competition.

    This has never happened before in the history of spiritual power competitions in the past!

    Although the Sunlight team and others felt a little surprised, they still followed Xiaolan. This was still in the arena. If it was not safe, there would be no safe place.

    But...why did the proctor want to see them?

    "Teacher, who would you like to see us?" Yu Zhi approached Xiaolan and asked.

    Xiaolan smiled slightly. It turned out that this was the "idiot" in the live broadcast, Yu Zhi. He pretended to be serious and said in a low voice, "This time you are lucky, this invigilator is called Lin Yao, she is the Fifth Army Corps. people!"

    Fifth Legion? !

    Hearing this, Yu Zhi's eyes lit up, this is one of the top universities recognized by all interstellar people.

    Now the people of the Fifth Legion want to see them, which is really lucky.

    You must know that he most hopes that he can enter the most powerful Legion as a Space Marine.

    In the Western Star Region, the Fourth Army and the Fifth Army are the best choices.

    With the excitement of seeing the invigilator of the Fifth Corps, everyone finally reached the place and saw Lin Yao.

    She is tall and slender, with a cold look, and her high ponytail looks even more neat.

    Lin Yao's eyes lit up when he saw the Sunlight Team and the others!

    She finally got them waiting!

    So Lin Yao, who was cold and proud in front of everyone, showed a rare smile in front of the Sunlight team.

    This surprised Xiaolan standing next to him, the Sunlight team is really amazing!

    Lin Yao took the initiative to step forward and shake hands with the captain Lin Li, "Congratulations! You won the championship this time and advanced successfully!"

    After a few chats, Lin Yao finally got to the point.

    "I don't know... Are you willing to join the Fifth Army?" she asked impatiently.

    God knows how long it has been since she has been so nervously waiting for someone else's answer. She can guarantee that only those who have seen the game with their own eyes will know how defiant the team in front of them is!

    Lin Yao desperately wanted to bring them all into his army.

    What is the most precious thing in the universe? In the interstellar space facing the threat of Zerg, talent is the most precious existence.

    And the fledgling Sunlight Team appeared in front of her with a genius attitude, which was her luck!

    Now it is estimated that I don't know how many people are already on the way to grab people. She is the biggest advantage at the game!

    Hearing Lin Yao's invitation, the members of the Sunlight team were stunned.

    The dream is right in front of them and they feel like they are dreaming.

    Yu Zhi blankly turned his head to look at Ju Yang next to him and said, "You, pinch me, am I dreaming?"

    Ju Yang nodded and stretched out his hand to pinch.

    "Sha! It hurts! You're serious!" Yu Zhi cried out in pain, covering his pinched face, "It's true! I... Yu Zhi can join the Fifth Army?!"

    Still a young man Ah, Lin Yao said with a smile, "Of course! As long as you agree now, aren't I inviting you?"

    Sister Yu teased, with full lethality.

    Just two hours ago, the Sunlight Squad was the junk star at the bottom of the entire interstellar space. They would basically be trapped in the junk star in their entire lives, unless they had great luck to live on the mid-pole star.

    The best way out in Junk Star is to become a soldier, with a lifelong mission to protect Junk Star.

    However, two hours later, a smooth road appeared in front of them. As long as the Sunlight Team agreed, they could directly cross the Mid-Pole Star, enter the most prosperous and powerful interstellar main star, and enter the top army in the entire Western Star Region. .

    No one can resist such temptation!

    Yu Zhi restrained his excitement and looked at Captain Lin Li eagerly.

    It was the captain who brought him and his sister out of the predicament and let them out of the trash star, and Lin Li was the one who changed everything.

    Of course, Lin Li also wanted to join the Fifth Army. She wanted to give Uncle Lin a better life, and she also wanted to realize her career.

    The Fifth Legion is one of the best options.

    However, she looked at Lin Yao and asked, "After joining the army, can we continue to participate in the spiritual competition?"

    She did not forget the plug-in simulator. Its first task was to qualify for the 1212 delegation of the Federal University in the spiritual competition. .

    So it is reasonable to guess that the content of the follow-up tasks should also be related to the spiritual power competition. The simulator is her biggest reliance now, so she must be fully prepared to maximize her advantages.

    "Of course! As long as you graduate, oh no, after your junior year, you can enter our Fifth Corps for an internship, and you can officially join the Corps after graduation!" Lin Yao hurriedly explained.

    It was indeed the seedling she was looking for! Do things from beginning to end! There is blood in my heart!

    Hearing this, Lin Li was relieved. She looked at Ju Yang, Ling Jiuheng, and Xiaoyi again, and asked, "What about you? Do you also want to join the Fifth Legion?"

    Of course, Xiaoyi had no doubts, she thought Be the most glorious space fighter with your brother!

    Ju Yang paused for a while, but did not speak.

    Ling Jiuheng also had a rare hesitation. He wanted to fight with his team, but he still had his own things to do.

    He couldn't implicate his friends.

    Seeing this, Lin Yao understood a little, and it seemed that the two boys had something to hide.

    "You don't need to answer me now. My promise will always be valid. As long as you come, the door of the Fifth Army will always be open to you!" Lin Yao said to the crowd.

    She could see that these five people were fettered by each other, but as long as the captain Lin Li wanted to join the Fifth Army, the rest would come sooner or later.

    She said this just to give them time to solve their problems, believing that when they have solved their own problems, there will be nothing to stand in their way.

    These words made the Sunlight team more favorable towards Lin Yao, and Lin Li could also see the kindness released by Lin Yao, and her favorability toward the Fifth Army doubled.

    Lin Yao: "Come on, let's exchange Xingnao numbers, and you can come to me if you have any questions later!"

    There was no hesitation. The Sunlight Team and others exchanged numbers with her.

    "Oh, by the way, since I'm covering you now, the unfair treatment you received in the game must not pass so easily."

    Lin Yao finally showed her strength and domineering from the Fifth Army.

    "Don't worry, I will definitely investigate the issue about the airdrop box in this competition, give you an explanation, and Zuo Luo." Having said that, Lin Yao looked at the Sunlight Team and others with some inquiry, and asked: " Has Zuo Luo put a mental mark on you?" The

    Sunlight team and the others glanced at each other, Bai Guan, it seems that it is only mysterious in the eyes of the general public, in front of the real official organization, this is not a secret thing.

    "Yes, I still have Yu Zhi and Xiaoyi, they are all marked by his mental power, but I can isolate his mental power, it is actually not a big problem." After

    explaining this, Lin Li looked at it again. Yu Zhi and Xiaoyi said, "I should also be able to solve my teammate's mental mark."

    "So you want to see what the people behind you want to do?" Lin Yao is very reassured about them, geniuses don't need to be closely guarded everywhere. , she wouldn't do it either.

    Experiencing enough challenges is the fastest path for them to grow.

    Lin Li nodded.

    Lin Yao: "It's not a big problem, if you can't solve it, you can contact me."

    The matter was settled like this, Bai Guan's mental power mark can be erased with S-level mental power, but the Sunlight Team did not ask her for help If they solve it, she will not take the initiative to interfere with their thoughts.

    "But you still have to pay attention. Since White Crown dares to mark you with mental power, and confessed that he is from the White Crown organization in front of the live broadcast, I believe they must have the confidence to successfully attack you after the game."

    Of course, my appearance is a Unexpectedly, Lin Yao said silently in her heart.

    It is very simple for her to erase the mental power mark. I am afraid that Bai Guan did not think of this junk star game, and there will be people from the Fifth Legion.

    "If he dares to come, let them go back and forth!" It was Ling Jiuheng who had been silent all along, so Lin Li gave him a surprised look.

    The dust of the Junk Star preliminary round has settled.

    ...

    Lin Yao followed up as she promised, and thoroughly investigated the airdrop box incident in the game.

    This was obviously cheating on Andy and others, and Lan Hong was also found out.

    He admitted that he couldn't see Lin Li and others, and used his identity as a guide in the game to increase the victory for the opponents of the Sunlight team.

    He didn't talk about his relationship with Andy at all, and he didn't even dare to admit that the Bruce family was behind it.

    This cheating incident caused Lan Hong to lose his proud position as a mid-pole star, and was directly sent back to a junk star, and became the object of condemnation by everyone on the Internet.

    Teacher Wang Yang was very emotional about this. If Lan Hong didn't do this, then after this game, their 1212 University was the biggest winner. Why can't he climb higher with the resources of 1212?

    But now everything has turned into a bubble.

    Lan Hong suffered the consequences of his own suffering. He naturally did not dare to tell the truth under the threat of the Bruce family. If he didn't say it, he could save his own life and his family's life. If he did, where would there be room for them?

    Lin Yao told the truth to the Sunlight team, Lan Hong did not admit that Bruce was behind her, so she couldn't start. This was the natural advantage of the Bruce family.

    They have a monopoly on the mid-pole star of Radiance.

    If Hui Yao is a mid-pole star belonging to the Fifth Army, then Lin Yao can completely handle the Bruce family internally.

    But Hui Yao belongs to the Lin family, one of the three major families, and her identity as the representative of the Fifth Legion can only be found here.

    "But..." Lin Yao shook her head, but the Bruce family pretended to be on their own, "They are really unlucky, who knows that in private, I am a member of the Lin family, you little guys, wait and see what happens to them in the future. Let's go!"

    Lin Yao's identity surprised everyone in the Sunlight team.

    However, the person who was even more surprised was Lin Li. Can this also meet the people of the Lin family? !

    The author has something to say:

    Sister Yao: What? Lin Li is also his own family? Was kicked out? !

    Support Lili!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 69.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
7K 74 14
我在星际做游戏 作者:尼斯湖大水怪 Not my Story
37.5K 496 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...