I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 19

321 6 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19

    More than 200 people were held in place.

    "Fuck..." Yu Zhi looked at the scene in front of him in shock, "Captain, you are too awesome!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Yu Zhi subconsciously waved his scythe over, and the few people with lower mental power levels instantly disappear.

    "Isn't this just being beaten for standing?" Yu Zhi looked at Lin Li and said.

    Lin Li shook his head, "I can't control it for a long time. Those with a high level of mental power will soon be released. It's as much as we can kill. Let's leave here first."

    Ju Yang added: "The next round of shrinking the safe zone should also be very fast. It's coming soon."

    Hearing this, the members of the Sunlight team hurried to the core of the barren star, and while leaving, they gave the 1213 joint team a boost.

    Soon the number dropped sharply to more than 100.

    A few minutes later, the Sunlight team and others completely evacuated and went straight to the core area.

    "Ding! The safety zone is about to shrink. Please adjust the route in time."

    "The adjustment time for the safety zone is five minutes. After the adjustment, candidates who are not in the safety zone will be considered eliminated."

    "The adjustment begins.

    " The map glows red with imminent danger, while the core is circled in green to delineate a safe zone.

    The overall size is less than one-tenth of the total area.

    In the map in the Linli simulator, what is even more dangerous is the skyrocketing number of Zerg signs.

    All Zerg are being reborn.

    ...

    Radiance Hospital.

    "Waste! This group of trash!" Seeing that the 1213 joint team was controlled by the Sunlight team motionless, Calvin was about to bleed!

    If more than 200 people beat five people, it can be controlled, how can it be so useless? !

    He watched with his own eyes as the Sunlight Squad evacuated while using his mental power to reap the lives of the members of the 1213 United Squad.

    Watching the number of people decrease in large numbers, they were finally wiped out by half!

    Calvin was heartbroken and angry, just like watching a disgusting mouse gnawing at the food he had grown so hard.

    "How can they have such a strong mental power to control everyone?!"

    "Cheating! This must be cheating!"

    Calvin shouted, only to feel his blood surging, his brain dizzy.

    In the end, I was really stunned!

    The nurse in the patrol room wanted to see what Calvin was calling, but as soon as he came in, he saw Calvin lying on the ground and hurriedly rang the emergency bell.

    A large number of doctors and nurses rushed in and rushed to rescue Calvin.

    This is the second son of the Bruce family, there must be no good or bad!

    The principal, who heard about this, also hurriedly called Patriarch Bruce to report.

    ...

    The Brilliant Manor of the Bruce Family.

    "I see, it's fine if there is no major incident." The patriarch said indifferently, and hung up the dean's phone.

    His hand tapped the table little by little, and the empty room made a dull sound.

    Looking up at Gal, who was standing at the table, the patriarch asked in a low voice, "What do you think about Calvin who is not living up to his expectations?

    " , is also a member of the Bruce family, and it is not someone else's turn to teach him a lesson."

    Hearing this, the patriarch glanced at Gal in agreement, "That's the truth, if it were you, what would you do?"

    "Didn't the patriarch take action earlier?" The black-haired youth continued to speak in an unremarkable tone, "First, we cooperated with other junk star universities to jointly crowd out 1212, and even communicated more than 100 overnight just in case. A university, there are both threats and incentives."

    "Turning back all the friends on the same front in 1212 is just the first step, if I'm not mistaken," Galton continued after a moment.

    "The students who jumped up and down in 1212 were also made by you, disintegrating 1212 from the inside and completely cutting off the way back." The

    black-haired youth changed his posture, and then added: "The rest is simple, use the media To ruin the reputation of 1212, the big anchor and the small anchor will take turns to fight, and a little bit of inducement will make countless stupid people think of themselves as teachers of justice, so they will spontaneously boycott 1212."

    Hearing this, the patriarch looked at Gal with satisfaction, this is the Bruce family The genius of this generation is not only extremely strong in spirit, but also has extremely keen observation skills.

    I didn't participate in it at all, just looking at the most superficial things can guess something.

    "Then what else did you see?" the patriarch asked patiently.

    The black-haired youth frowned and asked, "Do you have to do so much to deal with this garbage?" The

    patriarch didn't say a word.

    Gal continued: "If it were me, I would completely kill these annoying ants who jump up and down, that is, the Sunlight Squad, and completely cut off all hope of 1212 so that they can be honest and obedient, and have no unreasonable thoughts. So... do you still have a backer in this game?"

    "If you were, what would you do?" The patriarch continued to ask without answering.

    Gal lowered his head and thought for a while, as if talking to himself: "The Federation attaches great importance to the spiritual power league, and any cheating will be strictly investigated to the end, so it is impossible to start from this aspect, then there is no way to kill it in a fair and honest way. What about the Sunlight team? Or... be a booster?"

    Thinking of this, Gal seemed to want to understand something. Looking at the team leader, he replied: "Have other forces entered the game?"

    After listening to this, the patriarch finally spoke, "Cheating is indeed not allowed in the competition itself, but this is a selective test, and it is normal to increase the difficulty reasonably and focus on the examination."

    Looking at the screen on the table where the real-time competition situation is played silently on the table, the candidates are still Working hard to "answer the questions", time has passed quickly, and the game has come to the second half.

    The performance of the Sunlight Squad is the most outstanding. The rare spiritual attribute makes the patriarch with all the knowledge can't help but give birth to the love of talent.

    "Do you know what Calvin did?" the team leader turned to look at the desk and asked.

    Gal shook his head, he didn't care about that.

    "He is still too immature, and the means are too simple and low-level. This time, I will teach him hands-on." On the table is the chat record between Calvin and the Dark List Organization.

    Hearing this, Gal subconsciously looked at the chat record on the table, and wondered what the patriarch did?

    The two were speechless, and the room returned to silence.

    ...

    in the examination room.

    Zuo Luo was the first to break free, and just when he hesitated to act alone, Andy suddenly broke free.

    Afterwards, candidates recovered one after another, and Zuo Luo also returned to normal.

    "This damn Sunlight Team!" Andy yelled, he watched his team get wiped out by them, and he was afraid that it would be his turn next.

    However, what is more hateful than death is that the Sunlight Squad doesn't seem to take itself to heart at all!

    The contempt for Andy made him feel worse than killing him.

    "Captain, do we want to go quickly?" Someone in the team asked hurriedly when they saw that the warning line on the map was marked in red and the safety zone was shrinking.

    Shocked and angry, Andy noticed that the safe zone had shrunk again, causing his pupils to instantly dilate.

    "Come on!" Andy yelled.

    The remaining hundred or so people didn't have time to rejoice in the rest of their lives after the disaster, and they began to hurry on the deserted star again.

    "Is this a spiritual power contest, or an escape game?" Someone said desperately looking at the road ahead.

    "I just hope I don't run into the Sunlight Squad again, it's too evil!" I don't know who replied.

    ...

    The live broadcast room outside the examination room also exploded at this time.

    If it was said that most people still had the determination to win the 1213 team before, after seeing the shocking scene, almost everyone felt that it was outrageous.

    "Is 1213 playing us, with more than 200 people standing still, waiting to be beaten?"

    "Damn, this time it's all lost, it's all lost! 1213 I ****!"

    "Rational analysis, this wave of 1213 It should be controlled by 1212."

    "Control? What level of mental power can control more than 200 people?"

    "It's not control, what reason is there to keep 200 people still? Is it persuasive?"

    "The more you talk, the more outrageous you are. , I think this is cheating!"

    "Yes, it must be cheating, don't forget that this is a simulation cabin!"

    "God, can cheating be so blatant now?! No one cares?"

    "Have you thought about it? Go and report it! Come and gather! Never undermine the fairness and impartiality of the Spiritual Power Competition!"

    "Go! Go and report 1212 cheating!" The

    barrage frantically swiped words such as cheating, report, and 1212, and occasionally someone suggested it was reasonable. Doubt was also instantly submerged in it.

    "Is there no examiner who maintains discipline in the mock exam room?" A red and bold barrage floated past.

    "If there is, why didn't it appear when the insect wave came! Forget it if it didn't appear the first time, and look now, the second insect wave has come again!"

    "This competition is really outrageous. After one wave of insect waves, is the mental power competition so demanding for junk stars these days?"

    The people who reported it all left the live broadcast room and were pulled into the 1212 report group. Focus on reporting.

    At this time, the barrage in the live broadcast room gradually began to discuss normally.

    "The more I think about it, the more it's wrong. Can someone who understands tell me? I'm really confused and sweaty!"

    "Hey, look at it!"

    The real-time screen in the live broadcast room changed significantly at this time.

    Lan Hong and the others, who disappeared after entering the examination room, reappeared on the screen at this time.

    With huge boxes in their hands, these people left in all directions in the safe area.

    After picking a spot, drop the box and leave.

    Lin Li and others were the first to see these strange boxes, and Yu Zhi wondered, "What kind of trap is this?"

    "Maybe it's an airdrop box!" Lin Li said with a smile.

    "Fuck! True or false?!" Yu Zhi shouted in surprise.

    At this time, Ju Yang had already stepped forward to open the box, turned his head and said to everyone: "The weapon box, it seems that it is the final match point."

    Yu Zhi ran over excitedly, and was very happy when he touched these weapons, "Early I just envy the captain for such a powerful artillery attack, hee hee, now I have it too! But what does the final match point mean?"

    "Normally speaking, everyone's mental power is almost exhausted at this time, and these weapons have become The key to the final is that it is basically over after a wave." Ju Yang explained.

    "I didn't expect that the mental strength will still rely on hot weapons to the end!" Yu Zhi sighed.

    "No, isn't that the 1213 bastards who have the most advantage? There are so many of them who can definitely find more airdrop boxes. Isn't this using the firepower suppression that the captain is good at to beat us?!" Yu Zhi shouted, He looked at Lin Li.

    Lin Li nodded, "It seems that you haven't been carried away yet, this situation is indeed extremely unfavorable for us."

    Lin Li took out a sniper rifle, looked at it carefully, and said, "These are excellent weapons, look Come on, this is the role of Lan Hong and the others coming to the simulated battlefield."

    Yu Yi asked in doubt, "Are these weapons released by them?"

    "Yes, but this simulation game is overestimated, in fact, it is not set. The mortal worm tide, these air-dropped weapons are the key to dealing with the worm tide, and of course, they can also be used to deal with us." Lin Li casually used these weapons to shoot into the distance.

    "Oh my god! What kind of good luck is the 1213 team! We have already beaten us so much that we have no intention of fighting back, but now there is another batch of hot weapons! It is estimated that those people want to kill us again!" Yu Zhi lamented .

    "It seems to have returned to the origin, the origin of the wheel battle." Ling Jiuheng said.

    However, Ju Yang laughed and met Lin Li's gaze.

    "I believe the captain must have a solution." Ju Yang said.

    Lin Li was taken aback by the smile, forced to look away calmly, and said softly to the crowd: "This time it's not going back to the original point, it's a position swap, we want the wheel to fight 1213."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
5.5M 489K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
11.4K 140 14
Fu Yu is a Buddhist cultivator full of vitality and loves life very much, until the thunder calamity fell and knocked her back to the interstellar ag...
22.2K 368 13
https://m.shubaow.net/272/272420/ Author: Chidori Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-01-10 Latest: Chapter 128 Marriage Proposa...