I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 5

400 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    Yu Zhi's home was located on the outskirts of Junk Star. At that time, among the crowded and dilapidated houses that Lin Li glanced at from a distance, there was a family named Yu Zhi.

    After school, Lin Li followed Yu Zhi to see his sister. There was an unpleasant smell in the air. Unattended children were running rampant on the road. The development of science and technology did not benefit Junk Star, to be precise, it did not benefit the poorest people. .

    Yu Zhi was already used to this kind of environment, but he glanced at Lin Li worriedly, and heard that she was from the big planet...

    "Cough, eldest sister, my sister's name is Yu Yi, she used to be a powerful control system. , if you can help her recover her mental strength, this time our federal competition will be stable!"

    Lin Li gave Yu Zhi a meaningful look, "Don't worry, since I'm here, I'll do my best, no need to do this. Compliment your sister."

    Yu Zhi touched his nose embarrassedly, and when he saw it, he smiled: "How can this be called a compliment!"

    "However, I know about my sister's situation, and I don't want it. Give her hope again, and let her down again..." Yu Zhi paused, "This time, on the surface, I'm taking my teammates home. Can you help my sister in private?

    " If I die, I will help you win the Federation Tournament!"

    The cynicism on the surface faded, and Yu Zhi looked at Lin Li rather nervously.

    Yu Zhi knew that he was absurd and believed that a strange girl who had only known each other for a day would have nothing to do if she deceived him until the end of the game. He couldn't help but swear by the almost desperate approach, as if he was doing his best. , can also save the sister.

    The sunset of Junk Star is very early, and now it is dusk. The yellow sun is full of dust and haze. There are scattered architectural shadows on the girl's small and firm face, and the clear voice that is incompatible with Junk Star replied: "No need. Desperately, I will try my best to help your sister, you can treat me as... an outlier with a strange persistence." It

    was really strange, Yu Zhi thought to himself that even mental violence could be resolved, so... the girl in front of me all experienced it. what?

    Yu Zhi's younger sister had already rested for more than a month. On the surface, it seemed that she was no longer affected by mental violence, just like a normal person.

    Yu Yi is a little shorter than Lin Li, and the long-term barren life of Junk Star makes Yu Yi's face thin, pointy, and a little gloomy. The most impressive thing is those eyes, hiding behind Yu Zhi as timid as a rabbit.

    "Come on, one by one, call me elder sister! This is elder sister Lin Li!" Yu Zhi supported his younger sister's shoulder and introduced her softly and tenderly.

    "Hello, sister." After Yu Yi whispered, she immediately hid behind Yu Zhi, occasionally peeking at her while Lin Li was not paying attention, and once Lin Li looked back, she immediately hid.

    Yu Yi has never seen such a beautiful sister, her hair is as silky as running water! Prettier than her favorite doll! And myself... Yu Yi buried his head on his brother's back deeply.

    The exploration of mental power will make people feel serious resistance and discomfort, but according to Yu Zhi, now Yu Yi's mental power is almost completely gone, so after coaxing Yu Yi to sleep, Lin Li slowly released his mental power.

    "How is it?" Yu Zhi immediately asked quietly after Lin Li opened his eyes.

    Lin Li had some ideas, but still had some doubts, so he signaled to go out.

    "How did she get injured, can you tell me in detail?"

    Yu Zhi was silent for a moment, "Actually, it's not a secret, the combat department has to go out to practice every month. In the past, my sister and I teamed up, but It happened that the Zerg appeared unexpectedly that time, and I wanted to put her in a safe place and solve it myself.

    I didn't expect that she would follow me quietly, and then..." Yu Zhi closed his eyes, as if the miserable situation at that time The situation came to my eyes once.

    "During the fight between me and the Zerg, she burst out mental power and controlled the Zerg for a moment, but she... was triggered by the Zerg to cause a mental riot!" Yu Zhi clenched his fists, "These bastard Zerg, sooner or later I will take these beasts Kill them all!"

    "Mental power controls the Zerg?" Lin Li did not expect that the control attribute mental power could be so powerful, even if it was only for a moment, it was indeed controlled.

    Yu Zhi sighed, "Yes, I controlled it for a moment."

    Lin Li continued to ask, "Have you ever felt the mental power attributes of Yiyi? Can you describe it in detail?

    " You can hold the simulator, but you still have to find out how to use it. Especially in the interstellar space, there are many mental power attributes. Only by mastering the most core principles can you overcome all methods.

    Yu Zhi calmed down this time and said, "We used to test each other when we exercised with each other. Her control ability is ice control. By rapidly reducing the surrounding temperature, she achieves the purpose of freezing."

    "The last time she controlled the Zerg, she extremely narrowed the range to the insect's brain, and through strong low temperature stimulation, the insect was instantly frozen. However, because the level of mental power was too low, the Zerg invaded the mental power and caused a riot."

    Lin Li was surprised, it turned out to be ice control! Such a cool and handsome spiritual attribute!

    She instantly thought of the scene of thousands of miles of ice and snow drifting for thousands of miles. If the spiritual power of Yuyi can be greatly increased, this is a very strong control!

    Lin Li's eyes lit up, but he didn't expect that Yu Zhi really didn't brag this time!

    "Then are you willing to let Yu Yi join the team? I have a way to try, so that Yi Yi can not only restore the spiritual power of E-level, but even have infinite possibilities in the future."

    Yu Zhi asked in disbelief: "Really?!

    Lin Li nodded, becoming a teammate can indeed share the simulator, which is also the original intention of the simulator to release teammate tasks. For example, when Yu Zhi agreed to become a teammate, there was already a small avatar of Yu Zhi in the teammate column of the simulator .

    Clicking in there is even detailed information on mental attributes and strength, and...

    "If you don't believe it, we can go out and try it out for yourself. Feel it yourself." Lin Li clicked on Yu Zhi's avatar and adjusted the critical strike value by 2 times.

    Yu Zhi instantly felt that his spiritual power had grown significantly, even breaking through the D level and reaching the C level!

    This feeling of power made him look at Lin Li in shock. Could it be... this is her secret? !

    Lin Li got up and walked to the open space outside, looking at the large garbage heap and the rumbling garbage disposal.

    Yu Zhi followed behind him blankly, as if his soul was out of his body.

    What kind of power can instantly increase his mental strength?

    It took him ten years of ascetic cultivation to reach the D-level threshold, and this is what the teachers of all subjects think is hope!

    Now Lin Li seems to have done nothing, and he has easily become a C-level?

    Yu Zhi's heart surged with turbulent waves, what kind of monster did he encounter?

    Lin Li's voice came from the front, as if it came from a distant horizon, and was about to be completely covered by the noise from this side, "How is it, do you believe it now?"

    ...

    Lin Li's shock to Yu Zhi made him stunned until the next day. As if in a dream, the girl's firm and confident appearance was played over and over again in her mind.

    "I guess the mental violence is caused by not mastering the huge mental power. This is not a terminal illness, on the contrary, it is a breakthrough." The girl smiled confidently.

    "Therefore, the solution to your sister is to increase her mental threshold. When she is used to mastering the power of C-level, she will not lose control of her mental power in the face of her own body!"

    Yu Zhi blurted out: "How can we improve Mental threshold?"

    Facing the girl's clear smile, thinking of his suddenly improved C-level mental power, doesn't he understand that he is? !

    "Furthermore, because of the adaptation of high-level mental power, it will stimulate the growth of low-level mental power after it is lost, which means..." The girl turned around halfway after speaking, "In the future, through training, you will definitely be able to achieve a simulated high-level mental power. Power!"

    If this is true... this world, I am afraid it will change.

    Yu Zhi's mental power has already returned to normal levels, and even increased a lot, but he seems to still have the memory of C-level mental power in his body, which is completely different from the current E-level, his sickle has evolved. The C-level mental power...

    Even if he only has half an hour of experience, Lin Li is too heaven-defying!

    Yu Zhi felt the mental power circulating in his body, and murmured: "One by one, this time it seems to be true, we can break through this day! Fly to a wider world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.9K 51
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
333K 4.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
68.6K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
12.4K 163 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...