One Chance Again

By HobiandSpritu

Kim Taehyung 26 years old Cold CEO was forced to marry Jeon Jungkook who is totally a stranger to him after h... More

Introduction to Characters
JUNGKOOK
TAEHYUNG
FIRST MEET
Jungkook in Kim Mansion.
WAVES OF TOUCH
DISCUSSION
SHOPPING
HAPPY BUNNY
MARRIAGE
FIRST NIGHT
NIGHTMARE
PAST REVELATION Pt. 1 ( I )
Flashback (Jungkook)
Freedom
Taejung
Wishing on the Stars
First Day At School
Taeha's Mama
Bullies
The Fear
The Fear II
MY PERSONAL TUTOR
FIRST LESSON
LOVE YOURSELF
DINNER DATE ?
KIDNAPPED
CHAOTIC KIDNAPPING
ANOTHER CHAOS
PAST REVELATION PT. 2 (Taehyung)
THE TRAP
THE CLASS TEST
GRADUATION
FIRST K!$$ ??
WORKOUT SESSION
THE JJK MUSICS
RIDING HIGH
DREAMS COMES TRUE
INTERVIEW
CELEBRATION
INSECURITIES
SeCrEt CrUsH
CONFUSION
CONFESSION
CHAOTIC NIGHT
TAEKOOK FAN FICTIONS
BAD ROMANCE
GAME I
Hate
MISSION APOLOGY
BIRTHDAY
CONCERT

TAE- HA'S BESTFRIEND

5.3K 140 5
By HobiandSpritu

Jungkook gets confused when he saw shocked Kim family with confused Best friend staring at him like he got a horn in his head.

Kook: What happened? Did I do anything I shouldn't? If yes I'm sorry..*looks at crying Tae-Ha and press her softly against his chest.*

 Tae-Ha snuggles her face in Jungkook's neck and sleeps peacefully. Jungkook hugs her more securely and turns to Tae.

Kook: I think she doesn't like when someone touch her cheeks

Tae: *nods* we actually know that..

Kook: Then why you did that?

Tae: Because you were doing the same... 

Jungkook looks at him. Tae gets up and take Tae-Ha from him and left to his room to put her in bed. He come back in living room .

Hobi: Why don't you both go and freshen up? It's about the time for dinner. 

Jimin: Mom we decided that Jungkook and Soobin will stay here until this case will close.

Namjoon: Their life is in danger. Someone tried to shoot Jungkook before we come here. Thanks to Jimin and his team who saved us from that shooter and arrest him.

Hyuna: Are you both all right? *worried* and we are sorry you have to go through this because of us.. 

Soobin: We did this to save that little baby and please don't be sad we will help as much as we can to find that lady who come there after they left.

Jimin: Let's talk about this later. I'll have to take long shower. I'm sooooo much tired today.

Hobi: It is obvious. Today was your first day after your long leave and in 1st day you had to go through all this.

Jimin nods and left from there lazily. Suga also goes after him.

Namjoon: I'll also come back after shower. Jin please show them their rooms.

Namjoon also left from there. Jin goes to both of them.

Jin: Let's go. I'll show you your rooms.

Both Soobin and Jungkook follow Jin.

Jin: So, This is your room. *to Soobin* call anyone of us if you need something. and about the clothes I'll send you something. *Soobin nods* come down after you take shower for dinner.

Jin and Jungkook left from there towards another room which is supposed to be Jungkook's room for sometime.

Jin: and this is your room.*to Jungkook*

Jungkook looks around the room with sparkling eyes  looking at everything fondly.

Jin: You liked it?

Jungkook nods.

Kook: Isn't it too big for one person? you could have given both of us the same room. *still gazing his eyes around*

Jin: Go and take a bath first. Then we will have a house tour tomorrow as you are leaving here. There is bathroom. I'll send clothes for you too.

Jungkook goes to Bathroom and Jin also left for Kitchen.

_______________________

30 MINUTES LATER

Every one was in dining room having their dinner. They were talking and laughing.

Jin: Jungkook take this too why are you not eating?

Soobin: Actually he is little shy around new people. 

Hyuna: You don't have to feel shy son.

She pats Jungkook's hair lovingly. Jungkook looks at her and feeled loved in her touch. His eyes started to form tears.

Hyuna: What happened son? why is there tears in your eyes? *worried*

Soobin: Hyung, are you ok?

Jungkook nods his head looking towards Soobin and wipes his tears.

Soobin: Hyung we can leave if you are not ok here.

Kook: No, I just felt happy when Mrs. Kim called me son. *sniffs cutely*

All of them present there awwed at him.

Hyuna: You just said you felt happy when I called you Son. Then Why did you called me Mrs. Kim? Does son's call their parents like that?

Kook: *looks at her and shakes his head as NO* N-no

Hyuna: Then call me mom from now on hmm? * smiles at Jungkook and looks towards others* Look Look I got myself another son. *hugs Jungkook from side* now that you are my son , open your mouth... *takes a spoon full of fried rice to his mouth*

Jungkook looks at Hyuna who smiles at him and Jungkook eats from her hand. Hyuna started feeding until Jungkook's plate went empty. Others were looking at them fondly how their mom is loving towards everyone and makes the others feel comfortable.

Hyuna : Good night all of you..

Jimin: Dad won't come back today?

Hyuna: He'll be late today Don't worry about him Jimin. You must be tired right go have a rest.

Jimin: Ok mom good night mom . Good night all of you.

Everyone goes towards own rooms and slept.

________________

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook comes in living room where Namjoon and Yoongi were talking about some business related things. Jin, and Jimin were in Kitchen preparing to make breakfast. Jin-Ho and Yoon-Ji were in couch playing and blabbering to each other, god knows what and giggling.

Kook: Good morning Hyung

Namjoon: Oh, Jungkook Good morning Have you slept well?

Kook: Yes Hyung

Yoongi: Are you feeling comfortable with us now? 

Jungkook nods shyly.

Jungkook looks towards Kitchen where he saw Jin and Jimin preparing for breakfast talking.

Namjoon: You can join them if you want.

Namjoon said looking at Jungkook who was looking towards Kitchen fondly. Jungkook nods and immediately runs towards Kitchen.

Kook: Can I also help you?

Jungkook enters in Kitchen giving a shy smile looking around with sparkling eyes.

Jin: You liked Kitchen too right? * looks at Jungkook*

Kook: Everything here is so nice and beautiful.

Jimin was about to make an egg omlet. Jungkook goes towards him.

Kook: Hyung can I help you?

Jimin: NO.. *stern voice *

Jungkook looks at Jimin and moves little back. His smile fell

Kook: oh, sorry I

Jimin: You what?*looks at Jungkook raising his eyebrows*

Kook: I-I-

Jin: Ignore him Jungkook. He is just trying his tricks again. and you(Jimin) can't you see you are making him more uncomfortable.

Jimin laughs his heart out sitting in floor .

Jimin: Your face was like some criminal whose deeds get opened and is about to get punishment. *laughing hard*

Jin: Here he goes again

Jungkook was looking at Jimin who was laughing his heart out plopping in floor.

Jin: Ignore him again Jungkook, He will be like this for next 5 minutes. and idiot get your ass up see your eggs are burning

Jimin immediately gets up and starts to do his work

Jimin: Jungkook., I said no because you might hurt yourself.

Kook: I won't Hyung. Please let me. Please *puppy eyes*

Jimin: Ahh ok but not this. It's about to be ready. You can make egg toast sandwich

Kook: Ok 

Jin: Do you know how is it made?

Kook Yes Hyung: *smiles* Jin shows all the ingredients where they are kept and Jungkook starts preparing it.

____________

Now everyone is in dinning room ready for breakfast. Jimin and Jin serves Breakfast for everyone. Tae picks egg toasst sandwich first and take a bite.

Tae: Wow Jiminie, You are best in making sandwiches 

Others also tried as Tae normally don't say anything or compliment unless it is extremely delicious and others also started giving their compliment.

Jimin: I'm sorry but I didn't make this sandwich.

Soobin: It was Jungkook Hyung am I right?

Jimin nods and all looks towards Jungkook. Hyuna looks towards Jin and Jimin

Hyuna: You made my son do work? How can you

Jin: but we didn't..

Jimin: It was your son who melt us with puppy eyes. 

Kook: I just wanted to cook so I--

Hyuna:It's good anyways. *smiles* Anyways Tae.. Where is Tae-Ha? Did she drink her milk

Tae: Deep sigh* I tried to feed her mom but as always she is throwing tantrums. I'll again try to feed her after I'm done

Hyuna: Where is She no--

she was cut off by loud crying sound of Yoon-Ji

Jimin: I'll see what happened*runs towards Living room* OH MY HOLY GOD *

All of them runs towards living room only to see Yoon-Ji and Tae-Ha like this

[ I DON'T KNOW IF 2 MONTH OLD BABY CAN DO THIS OR NOT BUT THIS IS JUST A STORY AND IF IN REALITY IT CAN'T HAPPEND IT'S OK IT'S JUST IMMAGINARY SO BARE WITH IT]

Up one is Tae-Ha and down is Yoon-Ji (just for clearing why Yoon-Ji was crying)

Tae runs towards them and picks Tae-Ha

Tae: You are getting naughty day by day right? From where do you get this energy to do this to her huh?

Tae-Ha looks away form Tae as if she just ignored what Tae said and looks towards Jungkook. She starts wiggling in Tae's arms looking towards Jungkook.

Hyuna: I think Tae-Ha wants to go to Jungkook...

Hyuna takes Tae-Ha from Tae's arms and gives her to Jungkook.  Tae-Ha grabs Jungkook's shirt in her little fist and gives a sweet smile. Tae-Ha then looks towards her milk bottle which was in side table. Jungkook takes bottle and puts nipples in her mouth which she started sucking with so much joy. grabbing in her little hands

Tae: Look at her now she was not ready even to put the bottle tip in her mouth few minutes ago and now she is sucking it as if she was hungry since she was born. 

Hyuna: I think She likes Jungkook way too much.

Tae: Anyways I'll have to go to out for meeting today. Hyung Let's go.

Namjoon, Tae and Yoongi left from there. 

Jimin: OK I'm also going to get ready to go to the headquarter. I got to know that they find something which is very much suspicious.

Jimin also left from there. Yoon-Ji was sleeping in Hyuna's lap and Jin-Ho was laying beside Jungkook.

Tae-Ha was in Jungkook's arms playing with Jungkook's shirt button. Jungkook was talking with Jin and Hyuna when Tae-Ha started to cry.

Kook: Aww my little Angel what happened? 

Jin: She was seeking your attention. she wants to play with you (Jin explains.)

Kook: Angel wants to play ? Will you be my best briend?

Jungkook says pinching her little nose. Tae-Ha grabs Jungkook's finger in her little fist blabbering something with a giggle.

Hyuna: Is that mean she accepted to be Jungkook's bestfriend?

Jin*happy* Maybe...

_____________________________________

Author: That's it for today. see you in next chapter

BTS    is  my   LOVE💜

BTS    is  my     LIFE❤

BTS     is  my     EVERYTHING♾

I 🙋‍♀️ Purple 💜You 👉

Bye  👋 Bye 👋  Ladies👧 and gentleman 👦

🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.9K 46
Jungkook is a little, he's lonely and self conscious. All he wants is a life he can enjoy, instead of being scared of what's to come. All he wants is...
278K 6.4K 40
Imagines for Jenna Ortega and her characters! Includes: • Phoebe Atwell • Vada Cavell • Tara Carpenter • Katie Torres I write: • Smut Imagines • Flu...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
826K 24.2K 34
Do you believe in love at first sight? No?! Well after this you will. You wake up in a forest unable to remember anything about your life other than...