They call me a criminal

By ellasynal

Daughter of William and Patricia Parkinson, sister to Pansy Parkinson, chosen for Gryffindor and it gets wors... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chaptee 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 95

50 5 0
By ellasynal

Harry helped me stand up and I stopped moving as a whisper echoed through the halls of Hogwarts.  It was Voldemort.

"You have fought in vain, I do not wish this, every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste I therefore command my followers to retreat so you can dispose of your dead in dignity. Harry Potter, Clara Parkinson I now speak directly to you. On this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself there is no greater dishonour, come to the forbidden forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this I will kill every last man women and child who wishes to conceal you from me."

I turned to Harry meeting his eyes. "I need to watch this memory. Stay here with Hermione and Ron. I'm begging you Clara do not go to the forest." Ron squeezed my hand wrapping his arm around me. I held on tightly closing my eyes so I wouldn't see Remus, Fred or Tonks anymore.

I sat on the steps just outside of the great hall leaning my head on Hermione's shoulder. I hadn't said a single world, I was just focused on forcing myself to breath. I couldn't even acknowledge the fact that Ron and Hermione were holding hands right now.

"I see a small bump." Hermione whispered placing her hand on my stomach. "This baby could come anytime," I sadly whispered looking down at her hand. "Remus was supposed to be here." Ron came and sat down in front of me, "we're all going to be here."

I kept my eyes glued to the ground for what felt like an eternity. "We're sorry for leaving you at the Malfoys." Hermione said meeting my eyes. "Don't worry about it." Ron nodded, "did they hurt you?" I shook my head, "unless you call carving the dark mark into my arm hurting me." Hermione gasped running her hand along it, "I thought they were going to kill you." I bit my lip, "they thought I was Pansy. Lucious helped me if you can believe it."

"No." Ron suddenly said standing up. This made me lift my eyes and my mouth dropped when I saw Draco standing in front of me. "Clara," he whispered looking down at me sadly. "It's fine," I quietly whispered letting Ron know I was alright.

I forced myself up standing face to face with Draco. "Are you alright?" He whispered taking my hands in his. I didn't want to give in to him but I did, because as much as I hated to admit it I loved Draco. "No," I buried my head into his shoulder holding onto his chest. I grabbed a handful of his shirt trying to pull him closer to me but this bump was keeping us apart. He placed his hands on my cheeks resting his chin on my head. "I know Clara. But we're going to make it out of this." I bit my lip wanting to just sink into his body, "I love you. Don't you fucking think about leaving me Draco." He let out a small breath in my ear, "I couldn't even imagine."

I turned my head as Harry met all of us on the stairs. "Where have you been?" Hermione whispered. He softly shook his head, "watching Snapes memory. I have to die. Voldemort put a piece of his soul in me that night. I think I've known this for awhile, I think you have to Hermione. I'm going to the forest." I grabbed his arm, "no." Hermione threw her arms around his shoulders, "I'll come with you." Harry immediately rejected this, "no. Kill the snake. That's the last horcrux then all that's left is Voldemort. Don't you dare let Clara die." I tried to pull him back, "DONT DO IT HARRY." Draco grabbed my arm, as I tried to pull away from him Ron grabbed my other arm. "You heard him Harry, he wants us both dead. We can finish this together, please." He shook his head, "you don't have to die Clara, in fact we're not going to let you die." He continued walking away from us, "HARRY." I screamed after him. "I'm sorry Clara."

Once he fell out of eyesight I dropped to my knees bringing Draco down with me. "Go," he whispered to Ron and Hermione.

I let out a loud cry pounding my fists against his chest. "I HATE YOU." He didn't move like I expected him too, he just sat there holding onto
me.

I had cried and screamed so much that my vision was completely blurry and yet I felt no better. "Clara. Stay here." He slowly let go of me and I watched him walk outside. Like hell I was staying here, it took me a minute to get myself steady and then I carefully followed him out the doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
436K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
140K 3.9K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
850K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...