Irresistible Deception

By Moonlighton245

Deception is an irresistible thing. It shows you how far you're willing to go to get what you want. It shows... More

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Definition
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Thank You 🧡

57

61 7 1
By Moonlighton245

For the next five weeks, Blair had become familiar with the workers. They were fascinated by how she was the stark contrast of Sir Adler and his blank, serious expression. They had also noticed how Alder didn't disturb them as much other than when he wanted to take Blair away.

Ameo had other issues at hand, he had meetings upon meetings to attend, he rarely talked to Blair during working hours but he knew she was alright; he had his guard to watch her at all times and report to him.

Ameo left yet another meeting a few hours later. It was frustrating to listen to complaints the people had and him finding suggestions to solve the problems.

His eyes moved around, trying to find his red-headed girl, but couldn't see her distinctive hair colour anywhere. Didn't he tell her to wait close by until he was done? Where could she be now?

He walked down a corridor and saw a large group of men surrounding a desk and he thought of ignoring that to keep looking for Blair. However, when Ameo came closer, he noticed red hair peeking through and he came to a halt.

She was smiling and laughing at the jokes that the men were making to impress her.

Blair was talking to a certain man when suddenly he went quiet. She noticed him staring right behind her; she turned around and came face to face with Ameo who was gazing down at her. He was clearly not happy. But apparently, she couldn't see that.

Ameo pulled her aside, away from them. "What the hell were you doing there around those men?"

"I was just helping one of them with an accounting problem, we were trying to find out what went wrong in the balance sheet."

"Oh really? You are good at it?" He was shocked, why didn't he know that?

"Yeah, you can say so," she said and smiled, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. However, he hated she smiled at that.

"I helped him to figure out what numbers should go in the..."

Something developed within Ameo, it was uncomfortable and annoying. Any time Blair was talking with happiness about how she helped those men infuriated him. He wanted her to stop talking about them.

"... and did you know that Nick–"

"You're learning their names already?" he asked, his voice had a hint of anger to it.

"Well, yeah, aren't I supposed to know their names? Besides, I prefer calling him Mr. Tilton."

He looked at her for a moment. He didn't want her to come to his workplace anymore, but how?

"We are leaving."

Ameo didn't wait for an answer and grabbed Blair by the wrist, leading her down to the parking lot with guards following right behind.

As they reached the car, he ordered the guards to leave and be back in a few minutes.

"Ameo, aren't we going home?"

"We will," he said and opened the backseat door.

"But the guards..."

"There's something I have to do first..." He leaned in and pressed his lips against her sensitive ear. "Didn't I tell you not to mention another man's name in my presence?" His voice dropped low and serious, with a hint of anger.

Blair tensed up a bit by his statement. She flinched away, cupping the ear that he whispered into.

She raised her eyes to meet Ameo's with caution. They stormed with so much ravenous hunger they looked as if they were set up in green flames.

She shivered, pulling back and moved away from his now dark uninterrupted stare. "Oh, um..."

"Why are you backing away?" He stepped forward, never breaking eye contact as he gazed down at her.

"I-It's just...you suddenly look dangerous–" Her back hit the car.

"Me?" He came even closer until their bodies touched. "How can I be dangerous? Which part of me?" he asked, resting his rough hand on her soft cheek, stroking it.

Blair shut her eyes. "No, that's not what I meant."

"Why did you say it then, why am I dangerous?"

"N-no, you are not dangerous..."

"Okay, let's go inside."

Her eyes snapped open and staring at him, she looked at the car, then back at him in shock. "Here?"

Ameo frowned his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" His perplexed expression turned into a smug look. "Care to explain?"

"You know what I mean."

"I don't, that's why I'm asking you..."

His hands did a slow glide down her back to her ass, giving it a tight squeeze that made her jump a little.

"I want to understand, please?"

"Stop it..."

"No. Can we get in?"

"No."

"Sure, we can fuck here. The surveillance cameras will watch us if you are okay with that."

Her eyes widened and opened her mouth in protest, but he cut her off with a kiss. It's a sudden, intense kiss, and it took her breath away.

She gently pushed him away, her hand still resting on Ameo's chest. They stared at one another, and she saw the heat in his gaze.

Blair looked around, her face reddened more if that's even possible when she spotted a camera, and she looked down. "Let's... let's just go in instead..." she said.

He smirked. "Sure."

She entered the limo and Ameo followed, and closed the door.

Almost immediately, he crashed his lips on hers. A hand moved under her skirt and his two fingers slipped in through her slick folds. She gasped by the sudden action, and he then thrust his tongue in through her lips. Delving deep, exploring, and claiming.

His lips then moved to her neck, biting it. Blair ran her fingers through his hair, letting out a shaky breath as Ameo started moving his fingers at a brisk speed and she began to tremble.

He secretly smiled at her reaction. "It's a bit tight, relax." He then slid the third one and her breathing became rapid.

Her body hummed in pleasure, and she found it hard to think. "T-That's... enough..."

"Already? But I'm curious to see the limit."

"Huh...?"

"Of how much you can take."

He shoved the fourth and pushed all fingers further in this time, increasing the speed.

Blair let out a stifled scream and she squirmed beneath him. "A-Ameo, I... I can't take it any longer–"

"But my fist seems like it could fit in."

Her eyes widened in shock. "W-Wait, stop–"

"Shhh." He sealed her voice against his lips, and she struggled in his grasp, trying to remove his hand as his fingers started to sink deeper.

His phone rang, and annoyance flashed in his eyes before he picked up the phone.

{What is it?}

{Sir, should we head back to the car now?}

Ameo looked back at Blair. {Come to the car,} he said, holding her gaze.

{Alright, boss.}

He hung up, throwing the phone aside.

Blair sat up. "Should we stop now?" she asked.

"No." He kissed her jaw. "We are not done yet," he said as he sank his fingers deep into her, creating a rhythmic motion. She closed her eyes shut, slowly drawing in an unsteady breath as pleasure finally took a hold of her.

Blair flinched when suddenly Ameo pulled out.

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't want you to finish yet, I want to enjoy it too."

He laid her flat on the seats and tore her underwear, his expression blank and eyes dark.

"Ameo! Why would you do that? What will I wear–"

He pulled her to his lap, straddling him, and she immediately sank on him. Ameo let out a low grunt and cursed as she spread out nicely around him.

Blair grabbed his shoulders and quivered to the warm feeling inside. "Oh... n-never mind, you feel good..."

Ameo kissed her neck. "Mmmm...you too," he said between her exposed cleavage. Footsteps came closer toward them. It seemed like they were here.

They both saw the guards enter the other cars and one of them entered the driver's seat of the limo, thankfully there was a wall dividing them; the guards couldn't see them, and neither could they.

Soon, the car began to move.

Blair stared at the wall with worried eyes. "Can he hear us?"

"There's only one way to find out."

Ameo thrust into her sharply and she covered her mouth.

"Why are you stopping yourself from making noise? I thought you wanted to know if he could hear us?"

"B-But not that way." She had to drop her voice to a whisper.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

She frowned. "Don't you know if this place is soundproof or not?"

"It doesn't matter if they heard it, they won't tell you and you won't know."

"Bu–"

Ameo touched a gentle finger to her lips. Apparently, the intimacy of it shocked her into silence. "We should be careful with making noise, if that is what you want, metolla."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.3K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
417K 9.4K 68
Book 1 Of The Corrupt Me Series 18+!! "He Would Burn The World For Her But Not Let A Single Flame Touch Her" "May God Have Mercy On My Enemies Cause...
65.7K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
136K 6.8K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...