Avengers boyfriend scenarios

By PamelaSimpson158

Hey people just some avengers boy toy one shots will have some lemon (sex parts not to graphic though don't w... More

How you first meet him Tony Stark
How you first meet him Captain America
How you first meet him Thor
How you first meet him Bruce Banner (hulk)
How you first meet him Clint Barton [Hawkeye]
When you text/call him Tony
When you text/call him Captain America
When you text/call him Thor
When you text/call him Bruce Banner
When you call/text him Clint Barton
When he asks you to be his girl Tony
When he asks you to be his girl Captain America
When asks you to be his girl Bruce Banner
When he asks you to be his girl Clint [Hawkeye]
Your first kiss Tony
Your first kiss Captain America
Your first kiss Thor
First kiss Bruce Banner(Hulk)
First kiss Clint (hawkeye)
Nicknames
Moving into Avengers Tower (tony)
Moving into Avengers Tower (Steve)
Moving into Avengers Tower (Thor)
Moving into Avengers Tower (Bruce)
An
Moving into Stark Tower (Clint)
Stan lee
Period Time (Tony)
Period time (Steve)
Period time (Thor)
Period Time (Bruce)
Period Time (Clint)
Vote
Vote WINNNNNNER

When he asks you to be his girl Thor

5.2K 131 7
By PamelaSimpson158

You just finished your shift it was a pretty good day but you wished Thor was with you it was his day off though. You sighed and walked into the locker room you opened your locker and saw a piece of paper fall out. You picked up the paper and looked at it, it was a note from Thor.

Dear Y/n:

I'm hoping we can play a game fallow this map of the ship to the star and you will find me there.

Love Thor.

You giggled and looked at the map of the ship the star was located on the flight deck. Walking at a fast pace you turned down the hall only a few moments to the flight deck you stared to run you pushed the door open and the wind blowed trough you hair. Looking around for him or anyone your smile slowly vanished when you saw no one. Suddenly a familiar voice whispered in your ear. "Hello lady y/n." You jumped and turned around you smiled at Thor and said "why hello Thor" He wrapped a arm around your waist and smiled you always loved that smile. "shall we take flight?" "Sure... WAIT Wha." you were cut off by him jumping in the air and flying off you clung to his chest for your life and he just laughed you glared at him and laughed as well. He softly landed on a cliff side and let you go it was so pretty the sun was setting the sky was orange and pink and you could she the city in the horizon New York was truly a beautiful city. You turned around and smiled at Thor and he blushed. "Oh Thor its beautiful." "not as beautiful as you malady." You were now blushing and looked down. "y/n will you be my girlfriend as you mortals call it." He whispered in the ear you nodded and huge him tight for the rest of the evening you watched the run set and spent and lovely night together now officially together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.8K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D ◇ ◇ ◇ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
54.2K 1K 52
Agatha <3 Small Comedy, wlw, small smut, Avengers, things always seem to happen fast? But we don't mind. I might add "Wanda's POV etc etc" during t...
572 64 12
can Tony, and roger, love each other well read and find out... If your not 16+ then please do not read. Rating 16+ smut warning. I ALSO WANT TO SAY T...
65.5K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...