𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

miche_diggory द्वारा

The Swan sisters have always mantained a good relationship, they tell each other their most intimate secrets... अधिक

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟔. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛
𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝟖. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥
𝟏𝟑. 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟏𝟖. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚
𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲
𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟕. 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐋𝐢𝐞
𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟏. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲
𝟑𝟐. 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚
𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟖. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟗. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝟒𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟗. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟓𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟏. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟓𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬
𝟓𝟓. 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟓𝟔. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟕. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟓𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝟓𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟏. 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝟔𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝟔𝟗. 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝟕𝟎. 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟕𝟏. 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟑. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟕𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟔. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝟕𝟕. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟕𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟕𝟗. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖𝟎. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟖𝟏. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

1.3K 23 7
miche_diggory द्वारा

-You first need to have my sister's permission, and then my father's. - Mack takes Edward by the neck who immediately takes her by the waist.

-Do you think she'll take it well? - The brown-haired girl thinks for a moment before smiling.

-She certainly will. You know she loves Jacob. It shouldn't bother her. - She assures, kissing Edward's lips.

-Mackenzie, I gotta go see Jacob! Hurry up! - Bella yells from the living room, waiting for her sister and future brother-in-law.

-We have to go down. Nothing bad will happen. - Mackenzie assures, grabbing Edward's hand and exiting his bedroom.

They both walk down the stairs until arriving at the living room where Bella is using her phone with a smile on her face.

-Bella. - The oldest twin looks up from her phone to her sister.

-What is it, Mack? What did you wanna tell me? - Bella asks, putting her phone away.

-It's something you may take well or you may take it badly and hate me for life. - Mack warns, getting nervous.

-What is it, then? - Bella asks, confused.

Mackenzie glances at her partner who nods, half-smiling at her. The youngest Swan sister approaches her twin to extend her left hand. Bella frowns and shakes Mack's hand.

-Pleasure? - Bella laughs awkwardly.

-No, Silly. Look at my hand. - Mackenzie laughs.

The oldest twin laughs along with her and grabs her sister's hand to analyse it. They stay silent for several seconds until Bella widens her eyes with surprise.

-Is this what I'm thinking about? - She carefully touches Mack's engagement ring.

The youngest Swan half-smiles at her and nods slowly. Bella shrieks in excitement and immediately approaches Mackenzie to hug her.

-Congrats, Little Sis! - Bella strongly hugs Mack who smiles and returns the hug.

-Aren't you mad? - Mack asks after pulling away.

-Why would I be? - Bella asks, confused.

-Well, because I'm literally gonna marry your ex-boyfriend. - Mack glances at Edward who raises his eyebrows.

-I don't have any reason to get mad, Mack. You know I'm with Jacob and i know you're Edward's blood singer. - Bella grabs her sister's hands with half a smile.

-I love you, Bella. - Mackenzie whispers before hugging her twin.

-I love you, too, Mack. - Bella responds her sister's hug.

They both pull away, and Bella approaches Edward to cross her arms infront of him. Mack gets by her fiancé's side and interwines their hands.

-Listen, Edward, I don't hold any grudge against you. Actually, thank you for breaking up with me because I managed to realise what I felt for Jacob. - Edward looks at Mackenzie who half-smiles at him and nods. - But I wanna warn you now that I won't allow you to hurt my little sister. She's my whole life and I will not hesitate on putting you through hell if you hurt her. Mackenzie is worth a lot to cry over a guy.

-He perfectly knows that. - Mackenzie looks at Edward who nods firmly.

-I promise I won't hurt Mack. - Edward assures with half a smile.

-Good. Now, with that being clear, when are you getting married? - Bella asks the future bride and groom who glance at each other, not knowing what to respoond.

-We haven't talked about that yet, but probably after college. - Mackenzie says, not being completely sure.

-Why don't you marry this year? - Bella asks, confused.

-Because I first want to finish college before getting married. - Mack affirms.

-Well, tell me when you start preparing the wedding. - Bella asks. - Did you tell Charlie already?

-No. We thought about telling him later. - Mackenzie grimaces.

-I'd rush if I were you. He won't take too long to accept the idea that way. - Bella smiles, but looks away from the future married couple given that her phone started ringing. - I gotta go. Jacob's waiting for me. Congrats again, guys.

She smiles at the couple one last time before exiting the house to go with her boyfriend who's waiting for her.

-See? Nothing happened. - Mackenzie takes Edward by the neck who smiles.

-We gotta tell my family now. - Mack stops smiling after hearing his words before grimacing.

-I'm scared already. Can't we wait a little more? - She pouts.

-No. Alice is waiting for us. - Edward jokes, kissing her lips. - I struggled to convince her not to say anything, so we must go now. If we don't, they all will know.

-All right. Let's go. - The guy smiles and kisses her again.

The girl returns the kiss with a smile but, from one moment to another, the kiss deepens every time. The couple walks backwards until falling on the living room couch; Mackenzie under Edward. Their lips stay together until Mack pulls away with heavy breathing.

-I guess Alice will have to wait a few minutes. - The vampire nods slowly, attaching his lips to hers once again.

Minutes passed by before the future married couple pulled away. They kept resting for awhile before going to the Cullens' place. They had intentions of resting for the rest of the day, but Alice desperately called Edward given that she couldn't keep the secret for much longer.

Edward helps Mackenzie get out of the car, and they both walk towards the Cullen house hold entrance where the entire family's waiting for them. When walking up the stairs to try heading to the living room, Alice interferes in their way with a huge smile on her face.

-Finally you're here. I almost told everyone the truth. Why did you take so long? - The pixie-haired vampire asks, confused.

-What's important is that we're here. - Mack blushes.

-Ohh, now I know why. My vision wasn't very clear, but I think I know what it is because of your blush. - Alice jokes.

-No, it's not what you're thinking. - Edward jokes after using his gift over his sister. - Nothing happened, Alice.

-Well, then, let's go. Everyone's waiting for us. - Alice enters the living room.

-Ready? - Mack looks back at Edward and quickly shakes her head.

-No. I'm scared. - She admits, biting her lower lip.

-There's nothing to fear, Angel. They all adore you. - Edward assures, caressing his fiancé's cheek.

Mack nods slowly and interwines their hands before walking towards the living room where the Cullen family is. Rosalie and Emmett are sat together on the couch, Alice is hugged by the waist by Jasper, and Esme is sitting on the couch along with Carlisle.

-It's really tricky to talk information out of Alice. You better speak at once. - Rosalie crosses her arms.

-We asked her not to say anything. It was a surprise. - Mackenzie admits, Edward taking her waist.

-Say it! - Alice pouts.

-I, first, want to thank all of you for letting me be with Edward, despite he was with my sister, and I'm so sorry for all the problems we put you through. - Mack announces wiht half a smile.

-Edward's the one who was to apologise, but with Charlie. He messed with both of his daughter. - Emmett laughs.

Rosalie slaps him while Edward flips his adoptive brother off. Mackenzie laughs before speaking again.

-As I was saying, thank you for your love, your kindness, and your compassion. - Edward leans down to kiss his fiancé's cheek with a smile on his face. - All of you already know I'm gonna study in Alaska. But before the battle with the newborns, Edward proposed to me.

The entire Cullen family stays silent until Alice screams of excitement along with Rosalie and Esme.

-And I said yes. - The whole family starts celebrating until approaching the couple.

Rosalie doesn't hesitate, and grabs Mackenzie, taking her away from Edward to hug her.

-Congrats, Sister-in-law! - Rose congratulates, hugging Mack who smiles. - I ask to be your maid of honor!

-No! I want to be it! - Alice grabs Mackenzie to hug her.

-Could you not be so rude? You might hurt my future wife. - Edward smiles, hugging Mackenzie by the waist.

-Don't you fight. We're still not getting married. - Both vampire girl stare confusedly at her. - We're getting married after I come back from college.

-I ask to be the bow godmother in advance, anyway! - Rosalie affirms.

-Fine. We'll talk about it later with Alice. - Both immortal girls smile, satisfied, and make Edward let Mack go to hug her.

Jasper and Emmett approach the couple to congratulate them, and told Mackenzie she was just in time to regret it. After all the congratulations and hugs, the entire Cullen family began brainstorming for the wedding. Mack approaches Edward to take him by the neck while he takes her waist.

-I think they didn't understand we're getting married after college. - She jokes, watching how her fiancé's family chats about the upcoming wedding.

-Alice wants everything to be perfect. - They both look at the Cullens who brainstorm for the party.

-Right now I'm thankful for entering the University of Alaska. I won't have to see how Alice goes insane with the wedding preparations that way. - Edward laughs and leans down to kiss his future wife's lips.

-Mack, let me see your ring! - Alice asks from the sofa.

The human pulls away from her partner's lips to hide her face on his neck, wanting to escape. Edward laughs and hugs Mackenzie, taking her away from Alice.

I suppose you noticed the tiny change of how I wrote this chapter. I'll try writing it like the books in English.

I wanna ask you something; if you dated Edward, would you rather having rough of gentle sex? I know it's an incredibly random question, but don't feel pressured to answer.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

74.9K 1.9K 53
"Jasper Hale spoke to you!?" "Well you don't have to be weird about it" Adeline Sinclair was the Regina George of her school in Seattle but her reign...
356K 8.5K 64
Nichole Williams was adopted by the Cullens when she was fourteen. Unwanted by her actual family, Carlisle took her in, raising her as his own. For s...
475K 10.9K 19
in which the little swan became the little dove • " why are you calling me little dove? " " because doves are associated with peace. ...
124K 2.7K 18
"YOU'RE AN ANGEL, DARLIN" "OVERUSED LINE, COWBOY" 🌑 some souls are destined to collide. [jasper hale x oc] twilight top rankings: #1 in jaspercullen...