The Cantankerous Traveler ( G...

By BrazilianSamuraiboy

Warning : this story doesn't make any sense it's super cringe and only retarded people like the author of thi... More

Prologue : ah shit here we go again
Y/n Bio
Chapter 1 : the city of freedom
Chapter 2: Meeting the knights
Chapter 3 : Egg destroyer
Chapter 4 : Adventures in dragonspine
Chapter 5 : Adventures in dragonspine (part 2)
Chapter 6 :The Gliding license
Y/n backstory part (1/3)
Chapter 7 : 1 fake treasure and 1 son of a bitch
Chapter 8: Getting Ara ara.
Chapter 9: The stand user could be anyone
Chapter 10: The femboy bard
Y/n backstory part (2/3)
Chapter 11: Stop right there criminal scum
Y/n backstory the end
Chapter 12: MY BESTO FRIENDO
Chapter 13: Masterchef teyvat
Chapter 14: Dancing with the dragon.
Chapter 16: Teaching Dvalin how to pray
The best comments in this book so far
Chapter 17 : liyue harbor bullshit
Chapter 18: Morax fucking dies
Chapter 19: I'm stronger I'm smarter I'm better
Chapter 20: Hold on this whole operation was your idea
Chapter 21: Standing here
Chapter 22: Spy on the fatui you said, It'll be fine you said... FINE YOU SAID!
Chapter 23: If you want it.
Chapter 24: Back away i will deal with this fatui scum myself
Chapter 25: How are you water
Chapter 26: Put these horny ambitions to rest
Chapter 27: Peek a boo motherfucker
The best comments in this book so far... part 2
Chapter 28: "I will do what i must"
Chapter 29: Excuse me brah
Chapter 30: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 1)
Chapter 31: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 2)
Chapter 32: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 3)
Chapter 33: Mr.FineAss vs The lord of pigeons
Chapter 34 : I have no enemies
Chapter 35: The archon of Thighs
Chapter 36 : You're finally awake.

Chapter 15: You know the rules and so do I

1.2K 28 52
By BrazilianSamuraiboy

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM YOU STUPID TONE DEAF BARD"

...

"NO Y/N YOU CAN'T DIE NOW DON'T LEAVE US HERE , WHO'S GOING TO COOK FOR ME IF YOU DIE "

...

"Okay Y/n , your days of beating up our skirmishers for their chests are over , give me the gnosis"

"If you want it ... then you have to take it , but you already knew that , didn ya ? Lumine ..."

...

"With powers of greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER ! And I'm going to use them to destroy this stupid electro midget with this yee yee ass haircut !

" who are you calling a electro midget with a yee yee ass haircut !?"

.

Y/n: I LIKE 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS !

Y/n screamed as loud as he could after waking up from his nightmare where he became a villain that stole the archons gnosis before the fatui and was about to fight lumine who ended up becoming a fatui harbinger.

Y/n: Oh it's you .

Rex: Who else would be , you know I'm the only one here able to wake you up after you get yo ass beaten up like that .

Y/n: He caught me off guard ok , now how much time have I been asleep.

Rex: Hmmmm , day ... and a few hours ... maybe.

Y/n: A day . *gets up and starts stretching* , no wonder I'm so stiff .

And for some reason Rex decided to be annoying so he turned into a birb and started flying around Y/n .

Rex: Rise sunshyne , now put a fire under it , we gotta get up that big ass tower over there and beat up stormterror , before he destroys that stupid city and end up killing some innocent people otherwise your father will get really pissed off at you and he'll make his way out of hell just to - garg , w-wait

Y/n choked Rex and threw him away.

Rex: BEAT THE SHITT OUT OF YOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooouuuuuuu.........

Y/n: *sigh* can't a guy take a break , I just woke up from a long ass nap ...

Y/n was thinking he was safe but , after regaining most of his senses , he felt the presence, of his emergency food , the girl who shot him in the balls , a dandelion thighs owner, a femboy , a fatherless wine hater and a fake pirate.

He didn't said anything he just glared at them , and if looks could kill oh boy ...

Everyone was silent , and Y/n was very pissed off .

Paimon: Ummmm ...h-hey Y/n , how have you been ?

Y/n: ...

Venti: Hehe ... listen Y/n I know you must be mad at us but-

Y/n: YOU THINK I'M JUST "MAD" I AM VERY FUCKING MAD ! I NEVER SO MAD I'M MY WHOLE THAN I WAS WITH ALL YOU STUPID KNIGHTS, FIRST YOU MAKE HELP YOU WITH THOSE STUPID TEMPLES , THEN YOU MAKE ME BLIND , THEN SHOOT AT MY BALLS , BURN MY SPEEDWAGON SHIRT ! AND ... and ... THAT DOESN'T MATTER YOU ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLE THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEFEND THAT STUPID CITY , AND YOU 2 LEFT ME IN THAT PRISON AND DIDN'TEVEN TRIED TO HELP ME ! FUCK YOU KAEYA , FUCK YOU VENTI , FUCK YOU PAIMON , FUCK YOU JEAN , FUCK YOU AMBER , FUCK YOU KAEYA , AND ... I don't even know who the fuck you are but FUCK YOU TOO !

Jean: Y/n i'm sorry for what happened to you but I had no idea of what was happening .

Amber: And I didn't aimed for you balls it was a accident.

Paimon: And some IDIOTS ! Didn't let us explain ourselves neither , that why we couldn't get you out of prison .

Kaeya: ...

Diluc : I don't even know how you are .

Y/n : Good for you . Now I'm gonna kill that dragon .

He was about to get in the tower in the middle of the ruins but Venti grabbed him .

Venti: Wait you can't do this .

Y/n: And you think you can stop me ? I might be wounded , tired , probably near my limit , but-

Rex: I'm gonna stop you right there brother .

Y/n: Why are you helping them ?

Rex: They beated me up , knocked some sense in my head and I figured we don't need to kill that dragon and he's a good person , now ..... Take off your shoes .

Y/n: ... What ? My shoes... why the shoes ... no i'm not taking off my fucking shoes.

Rex: Then i'll take them off for you my friend !

Rex turned into a gorilla and started fighting with Y/n for one of his shoes.

Y/n: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY SHOES!

Rex: GIVE ME THE FUCKING SHOES !

Kaeya: This is very strange ...

Venti: Yeah .

Paimon: This is normal .

Somehow Rex managed to take off one of Y/n and a small pebble came out of it and Y/n stopped fighting .

Jean: How is taking off his shoes will help him ?

Kaeya: Well he stole the shoes of our people for no reason , so this is his ....... punishment?

Y/n: Give me back my fucking shoe Rex !

And grabbed back his shoe and wear it . And suddenly he felt relieved it felt like he was walking on flowers .

Rex: Do you feel better now ?

Y/n: Yeah .... this is better .

Venti : How did you do that?

Rex: Its simple , he was pissed off because of that pebble in his shoe, and because of that he decided to stole other people shoes and beat them up with the shoes .

Amber: This is so weird .

Y/n: Who are you calling weird ? I might be back to normal state of mind but if any of you keep talking shit about me I'm gonna german suplex you off that tower...

...

Y/n: *sigh* ok I won't hurt any of you , if you think we can save this damn city wihout killing that dragon then let's get this shit done with.

Venti: Ok , here's the plan ...

Timeskip

Now we see Y/n at sky flying thanks to venti wind , while fighting Dvalin, in order to break one of the crystals on his back .

Y/n: Ok so I just need to break that crystal near the tail , and some random plataform will appear and the gang will break the crystal on his neck . This is going to be easy .

Dvalin: I'M GETTING VERY TIRED OF FIGHTING YOU !

The dragon screamed at him while sending more anemo energy balls towards Y/n who dodged and prepared to return the favour.

Y/n: We can make this fight more interesting ya know , let's play rock paper scissors, i choose rock .

Dvalin: Paper !

Y/n grabbed a giant rock out of his inventory and throw it at Dvalin hitting the dragon in the head .

Dvalin: How the hell, did he defeated me , I put paper he put rock , how did his rock defeated my paper if paper is supposed to defeat the rock bro this makes no sense , wait I shouldn't keep my guard down , where is he ? He just disappeared....

Y/n disappeared from Dvalin view in the blink of an eye wihout making a single sound Dvalin kept looking around waiting for his opportunity to counter attack

Dvalin: I'm not in a good position now , that damn boy , all the random stuff he does , he's so unpredictable, what he's going to do next , throw a cat at my face ? I just need 1 direct hit and he'll die , it's very simple I can win this fight easily , I can ...

...

.

Y/n: ROAD ROLLER DA

Dvalin: WHERE THE HELL DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS !?

With that attack one of the crystal's on Dvalin finally was broken , and fell on top of platform where the rest of the gang was.

Y/n: Here it is , this stupid ugly poisoned dragon , is ready to get beaten up in order to be saved .

Rex: This is where the fun begins .

And everyone started attack Dvalin aiming for the last crystal on his back.

Venti : Dvalin I'm sorry for hurting you like this , but it has to be this way .

Venti was about to shoot at Dvalin with his bow , but he finally recovered from the road roller used by Y/n and started attacking everyone while in panik.

Amber : How does he still have energy to fight !?

Diluc: I knew he wasn't going to give up so easily .

Paimon: Y/n behind you !

Y/n: What ?

Y/n decided to take a break of beating up Dvalin to think about aether and lumine , and he realized what was happening was too late Dvalin headed towards him and they both disappeared.

Jean : What happened where's Y/n and Dvalin.

Kaeya: They're right there .

Kaeya pointed at Y/n being yeeted by Dvalin at one of the platforms .

Y/n was slowly gettin back to his senses while Dvalin landed on the platform and stared at him .

Y/n: Urgh , my head hurts ... wait a minute where's my ... oh ... shit .

Dvalin ripped off one of Y/n arms in the process.

Y/n: Looks like my name is Y/n Skywalker now ... which means I can't use the high ground anymore .

Dvalin: Now you have nowhere to run .

Y/n: Oh you ..... shiiiiiiiiii-

Wihout giving him time to finish his line , Dvalin released his stinky anemo breath on him .

Rex: Oh shit ! We gotta go help otherwise he's gonn-

Dvalin: Shut up !

Dvalin stopped torturing Y/n released some of his bad breath on Rex aswell making him fall off the platform .

Venti : C'mon we gotta help him .

And the rest of the gang started jumping on the platforms to get on the platform where Dvalin was torturing Y/n.

Dvalin: Are you ready to die now you piece of shit ?

Y/n: No ...

Using the small amount of strength he had left Y/n grabbed out of his pocket , another uno reverse card.

Y/n: You .

Dvalin: Son of a bi-

And Dvalin was yeeted away by an unknown force .

Y/n: I think it's time to use this .

And he grabbed the syringe again .

Rex: NO !

Rex came back in his birb form in order to stop Y/n from committing suicide .

Rex: Hey you idiots don't let hi use the syringe, it will kill him !

Paimon: What !? But why would he carry something like this with him ?

Rex: JUST STOP HIM !

Venti quickly shot an arrow at Y/n hand making him drop the syringe .

Y/n: Shit , where is it ?

While Y/n was looking it , the rest of gang already arrived at the platform he was , and Paimon quickly grabbed the syringe .

Paimon: Y/n what's wrong with you , why you want to use-

Y/n: Shut up and give my drugs back food .

Paimon : No !

And an epic fight started in order to keep Y/n away from the syringe , since he had only 1 arm left and was blind he was struggling to get it back , and Dvalin took the opportunity to hit everyone with a single ball of anemo energy. Everyone except Y/n and Paimon (just because she can fly) almost fell off the platform and Y/n took the opportunity to grab the syringe who was in the center .

Y/n: Now I'm gonna save the city and get my v- .

But Paimon hugged his face in order to make him stop.

Paimon: NO Y/N YOU CAN'T DO THIS , WHO'S GOING TO COOK FOR ME IF YOU DIE !?

Y/n: FUS-RO-DAH !

And Paimon is no more .

Rex: Y/n please don't go , don't do this you'll going to die , you are my friend I wanted to stay with you bro i-

Y/n: hmmmmm no, I'm going there yes .

Rex: My god he's so dumb.

Y/n: I'm going t become a CELESTIAL JUSTIN BIEBER BITCHES !

Y/n jumped on top of Dvalin who started to fly around the platforms trying to make him fall , but thanks to plot he managed to keep his balance on top of him.

Y/n: And now , all the powers of the gigachads ...

His eyes were shinning while looking at the substance that wouldmake him reach his full potential. He only had 10% chances of surviving.

Y/n: THIS GOES INSIDE MY CHEST !

And he stabbed his heart with syringe . At that moments his organs and blood cells started dancing .

Y/n: HOLY SHIT THIS HURTS , THIS HURTS ! THIS FUCKING HURTS !

his muscles started exploding and regenerating, and he started bleeding from all of his wounds due to the collateral effects.

Y/n: HEE HEE I CAN FELL THE POWER WHY THE HELL MY EYES ARE MENSTRUATING !?

While all this party was happening inside his body , his muscles started gettin bigger and bigger and bigger .

Diluc: Wtf is happening over there .

Rex: *sobbing* He's dying , press F to pay your respects .

After reaching their limit , Y/n muscles decided to .

Paimon : What !? Did ... did he actually...

Rex: Yes ... he's dead .

Everyone was caught off guard by that , they felt guilty because Y/n only wanted to found his friends but ended up dying while trying to help them even after everything they did to him . Paimon started crying a role river , while the other kept staring at big cloud of blood on top of Dvalin created by the explosion.

But...

Y/n: I'M FUCKING INVENCIBLE!

With the power of plot Y/n survived the explosion , and he gained +500% muscles and +100% height ( he went from 5,7 to 6,7) , basically he gained the physique of a gigachad. This form makes him 10x stronger than he was before but he'll reach his limit faster if he use it for too much time.

Diluc: What the ...

Kaeya: Actual...

Venti: Fuck ?

Paimon: He... he's alive !

Rex: Wait what !?

Amber: This is unbelievable.

Jean: How did he survived this ?

Y/n: Shazam bitches ... I SURVIVED ! Wait ... OH SHIT I SURVIED ! HOW THE HELL DID I SURVIED !? WHY DID I SURVIVED?! My god this hurts , my body won't stop bleeding , it feels like my veins will blow up , I don't have too much time left in this form , I need to break that crystal now !

Dvalin: Why won't you die !?

Y/n started slowly walking towards the crystal, he was doing his best to ignore the pain of his muscles almost blowing up again , and his lost arm , but with DETERMINATION, he reached the crystal, raised his hand and ...

Y/n: My father said the best way to change is getting beaten up , and in my opinion Dvalin , you should go MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA! !

Dvalin started screaming as loud as he damn could while Y/n was beating up the crystal and after twerking a lot he managed to make Y/n fall . But he used his catalyst to make him fly.

Y/n: You bitch I'm not done with you ! Feel the power of my anemo hadouken!

Y/n started wind punches at the dragon , but Dvalin already had enough of him , so he threw even more of his bad breath at Y/n . But this time he wasn't even thinking about stop , even with Venti and Amber shooting arrows at the crystal , he didn't stopped .

Y/n: I wasted all my plot armor to survive that explosion how am I supposed to deal with this !?

And when he stopped , he was struggling to breath and Y/n ... disappeared, Dvalin quickly started looking for him , he couldn't believe in what happened he managed to land a direct hit on Y/n but he escaped again ? Everyone else was wondering where did Y/n go ? How he was going to counter attack , but someone finally understood wha happened .

Rex started crying while Dvalin still was confused looking for Y/n.

Paimon: Hey , why are you crying ?

Rex: Can't you see , he's dead !

Paimon: What ? But ... but ... he can't die , he's the main character ?

Rex: Look over there .

Rex pointed at some flames who assumed the form of Y/n body and looked at them before disappearing.

Rex: There's nothing left from him , not even ashes , Dvalin bad breath made him evaporate the same way black bolt killed dr strange in multiverse of madness .

Everyone was silent expecting Y/n to make another epic return , but nothing happened, this time he was actually dead.

--------

Chapter end .

Here some fan service to make things better (wattpad probably will delete this in a few minutes lmao)

Now here's another pic of lumine thighs in case the pic above gets deleted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
548K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
759K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
850K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...