πƒπ€π‘π‹πˆππ† - πŒπˆππ’π”π...

By KISSYLINO

[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start d... More

00 | Authors Note. READ!
01 | Is That You?
02 | I'm Sorry
03 | Worst Nightmare
04 | Apology
05 | Your Laugh
06 | I'll Always Protect You
07 | I'll Fix It
08 | Avoiding
09 | It's Business Baby
10 | Partners
11 | Dead End
12 | Boyfriends?
13 | Hide The Guns
15 | Promises
16 | Domestic
17 | Hope
18 | Bad Luck
19 | Yours
20 | Best Friend
21 | Masochist
22 | I Did Something Bad
23 | Home
24 | He's Close
25 | Needy
26 | Tell Me, Please
27 | Content
28 | Dare
29 | Coward
30 | Fuck Patience
31 | Beg
32 | Give Him Time
33 | Three Is A Party
34 | To Us
35 | Forever?
36 | The One
37 | They Love You
38 | Afraid Of Love
39 | Insecurities
40 | Murderer
41 | He Loves Me
42 | Right, Brother?
43 | Bad Night
44 | Attention
45 | Keep Me Sane
46 | Little Brother
47 | You Are Perfection, My Love
48 | I Love You, Baby
49 | We Get It, You Are In Love
50 | My Darling, My Love
51 | Waiting
52 | Dear Darling
Tracklist

14 | Stay

1.7K 89 11
By KISSYLINO

*Song rec - Bad Habit
by Ben Platt*

My body shakes as sweat runs down my spine, and my breathing is loud throughout my dark room. Another Nightmare, same shit.

I haven't had one in a while, I started thinking maybe they went away but I was wrong. All my thoughts ran through my head, making me shake my head. "Stop, please" I whisper, I grab my hair and groan loudly. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I scream.

I breathe in a shaky breath, feeling my tears well up in my eyes. Putting my head in my hands, shaking my head "Leave me alone" I mumble, "Please"

I sat there, hoping and praying they would just go away before I gave up, I get out of bed and throw on a random shirt and jeans. I shouldn't do this, but I had to. It was the only thing that helped. I grab my phone and walk out of my room in a rush, going to the door and grabbing my keys off the hook, and putting on my shoes. I didn't care how I looked right now.

I exit my apartment and walk down the empty hall. It was late, maybe 3 am? I get into the empty elevator as my hands shook, wiping my tears and walking out as soon as it opened. The front desk was accompanied by a male who was was messing with his phone instead of keeping watch. I walk past him and rush to the garage—going straight for my car and getting in.

Changbin will kill me. He will be disappointed.

Right now, I didn't care. I started my car and drove to the place I felt like I hadn't seen in a long time. The drive consisted of my shaky hands gripping the wheel tightly where my knuckles turned white and my breathing feeling up the car as I tried to focus on the road and not my thoughts that were screaming at me.

I pull up to the back of the club, turning off my car and trying to fix my heavy breathing. I put my head in the steering wheel and close my eyes."I'm sorry" With that I get out of my car. Opening the door and hearing the loud music in the distance. I continued to walk down the long hallways and push through the doors to be met with people having fun—all while I was having a breakdown.

I shook my head and go to the bar where Chan was. He didn't notice my arrival until I got behind the bar and started pouring myself a drink. "Hey, man-Jisung?" He puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me around as I chug the random drink I poured, grimacing at the taste.

"Slow down, did something happen?" He looked at me worriedly, yelling to be heard over the loud music. I shook my head, pouring another drink "Sit down, I'll serve" He slightly pushed me from behind the bar.

I walk around the bar and sit down. He serves a few other people before going back to me, leaning onto the counter to be heard. "Tell me what went wrong for you to end up here looking a mess"

"Me, I'm what's wrong" He furrows his brows "I fuck everything up, don't I?"

He shakes his head "Wha-"

"I mean I got us into some deep shit because I acted out of anger because my ex was back and he had a boyfriend who I just figure out isn't even his boyfriend" I rambled before taking another drink, feeling the warm whiskey go down my thought. "And I can't even sleep at night because I have nightmares about all the-" I stop, shaking my head "Doesn't matter" I sip my drink again.

"Maybe drinking ain't a good idea" He tries to take my glass but I pull it away.

I look at him and say "It's a perfect idea" downing the rest of it. He looks at me with worried eyes, walking away and serving other people.

I didn't know how long I was there, I just know I drank... a lot. My arms were crossed on the bar and my head was in them, Chan had stopped serving me but I didn't care because I was already drunk.

So drunk I didn't feel him steal my phone from my pocket. I felt myself dozing off when I felt a small hand on my back, I try to shrug it off. "Hey" I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. "Let's get you home" I look up wearily, seeing Minho with a worried expression.

I was drunk but I was aware of how shitty I looked. My hair was a mess and my clothes didn't even match, probably even had dried tears on my cheeks.

He looked at Chan and mouthed a "thank you" before Chan gives him my phone.

I look to Chan "Traitor" He chuckles

"You should be lucky I didn't call Changbin"I huff, Minho putting my arm around his neck—trying to help me walk.

I stumble a bit "Don't go through the crowd. Go through the back doors, my car is there" He listens and we walk through the doors and the empty hall.

Getting outside he looks at my car and back to me, putting his hands in my pocket "If you want to talk me just ask" I slur and he slaps my shoulder.

"I was looking for your keys dick" I chuckle and pull my keys out of my other pocket, making him grab them. "I'll drive" He helps me into the passenger side.

"You drive?" He buckles my seat belt, nodding slowly.

"Not legally" I smirk.

"Risky, but hot" He chuckles nervously, shutting my door and running to the other side—getting into the driver's seat. I lean my head on the car door, letting my eyes fall shut.

Being woken up by someone shaking my body, I groan. Opening my eyes to see Minho "Hey, we're here" I pick my head up and look around to see that we're parked in the garage of my apartment building.

I sigh, feeling more sober. He gets out and I do the same "Do you need help walking?" I shake my head. I take a step, stumbling a bit before continuing to walk into the building.

He walks beside me, watching my every step and making sure I don't fall. It was cute.

We get in the elevator, the way up was quiet and honestly, I would be nervous if I still didn't have alcohol in my system. We get out and walk the hallway, feeling myself stumble and put my hand on the wall to catch myself from falling.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist, helping me stand up straight. "Thanks" I continue to walk to my door, "The key is with my car keys"

"Oh, right" He pulls them out and opens the door, helping me in and also helping me take off my shoes. I walk straight to my room which was still dark, throwing myself on the bed with a loud sigh.

I heard him chuckle as he walks in "You should get comfortable" The moonlight was the only source of light, making me see him walk more into the room.

I sit up and throw my shirt off, before unzipping my jeans and kicking them off my legs. He cleared his throat "I-I should go"

I frown "You never asked why I got drunk tonight" He didn't say anything, walking up to my bed and sitting beside me.

"Why did you?" Since he was closer to me now, I could see him looking at me softly.

"I had a nightmare, pathetic huh?" He shook his head, bringing his hand to my hair and running his fingers through it gently. My eyes close at his action.

"Not at all" He spoke gently.

"Stay" I whisper, my eyes opening again as his hand stills. "I don't think I will be able to sleep again if I'm alone" I sounded weak, I hated it but I knew he wouldn't judge me.

His hand falls, and I see him nod. "Okay," I smile and scoot over to the other side of the bed that was usually always empty. I watch his figure take off his shirt and jeans before getting into bed.

He lays on his back, staring at the ceiling "Wanna cuddle?" He laughs loudly and looks at me as I smile at him.

"Sure" He turns and scoots to me and I lay on my back as he brings his head to lay in my naked chest—wrapping my arm around him.

This felt nice. I now remember how good it felt to have him in my arms as we fell asleep. I felt him sigh "Is it wrong to never want this moment to end?" He mumbles.

I pull him closer and shake my head even though he wasn't looking at me. "No, as you said, everyone deserves happiness"

His head lifts and his chin is propped up on my chest, smiling at me "We deserve happiness"

I nod, "Yeah, we do"

*Song rec - Bad Habit
by Ben Platt*

"Darling" Reached 300 reads!!!! AHHH.
Thank you so much for reading,
I love you all <3

Anyways, things will be getting exciting.

Soon, babes... very soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 489 27
⚠️Remember this is a fanfic I do not wanna sexualize anyone in the story this is just for entertainment⚠️ ⚠️mentions of blood, weapons etc.⚠️ ⚠️Eng...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...
192K 9.3K 33
*ΰ«’ ↳ [COMPLETED] "Thank you for coming to SKZ Cafe! Please enjoy your coffee Sir!" Minho just took his order and walked away to the entrance door of...
51K 1.5K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...