The Cantankerous Traveler ( G...

By BrazilianSamuraiboy

Warning : this story doesn't make any sense it's super cringe and only retarded people like the author of thi... More

Prologue : ah shit here we go again
Y/n Bio
Chapter 1 : the city of freedom
Chapter 2: Meeting the knights
Chapter 3 : Egg destroyer
Chapter 4 : Adventures in dragonspine
Chapter 5 : Adventures in dragonspine (part 2)
Chapter 6 :The Gliding license
Y/n backstory part (1/3)
Chapter 7 : 1 fake treasure and 1 son of a bitch
Chapter 8: Getting Ara ara.
Chapter 9: The stand user could be anyone
Chapter 10: The femboy bard
Y/n backstory part (2/3)
Chapter 11: Stop right there criminal scum
Y/n backstory the end
Chapter 12: MY BESTO FRIENDO
Chapter 13: Masterchef teyvat
Chapter 15: You know the rules and so do I
Chapter 16: Teaching Dvalin how to pray
The best comments in this book so far
Chapter 17 : liyue harbor bullshit
Chapter 18: Morax fucking dies
Chapter 19: I'm stronger I'm smarter I'm better
Chapter 20: Hold on this whole operation was your idea
Chapter 21: Standing here
Chapter 22: Spy on the fatui you said, It'll be fine you said... FINE YOU SAID!
Chapter 23: If you want it.
Chapter 24: Back away i will deal with this fatui scum myself
Chapter 25: How are you water
Chapter 26: Put these horny ambitions to rest
Chapter 27: Peek a boo motherfucker
The best comments in this book so far... part 2
Chapter 28: "I will do what i must"
Chapter 29: Excuse me brah
Chapter 30: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 1)
Chapter 31: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 2)
Chapter 32: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 3)
Chapter 33: Mr.FineAss vs The lord of pigeons
Chapter 34 : I have no enemies
Chapter 35: The archon of Thighs
Chapter 36 : You're finally awake.

Chapter 14: Dancing with the dragon.

1.2K 37 17
By BrazilianSamuraiboy

Back with our boys we see Y/n and Rex walking towards the ruins of the city of decarabian menacingly

Y/n: Brother ... I think I should use this ...

He showed Rex the syringe with the deadly drug his father gave it to him when he was younger that was supposed to force his body into its full potential.

Rex: WHAT !? HAVE YOUR LOST YOUR MIND !? THIS THING CAN KILL YOU IF YoU TAKE IT WIHOUT DOING YOUR PP TRAINING !

Y/n: Well , there's a small chance I will survive.

Rex: And the chances that you will die is bigger , remember what your father told you , " use this after doing PP training 10 times otherwise you die " .

Y/n: But.. But what about all those muscles I would get for taking this , I want to be a gigachad and I also wanted to be taller . And with the full potential of my body I'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine and that dragon won't stand a chance against me.

Rex: You know that the form will be only temporary and your body will go back to normal after you get tired , and you will need to rest to get at it again .

Y/n: But I just wanted a taste .

Rex: Don't even think about, you might be blind now ,but I know you can beat the dragon wihout this drug .

...

Y/n: *sigh* Ok

And he put the syringe back in his inventory

Y/n: let's get our asses ready to do this shit.

Timeskip

Y/n: Its all nothing let's go. HEY DVALIN , I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW , THAT YOU ARE BITCH !

And a wild pissed off Dvalin appeared.

He landed on the ground searching Y/n.

Dvalin: Who dares to mock-

Y/n: Hey , you whore I'm right here.

Dvalin: YOU !? AGAIN !?

Y/n: Wassup babe, did u missed me ?

Dvalin didn't even answered the question and immediately started attacking Y/n , trying to cut him with his claws .

Y/n: Woah , so attack first , ask later okay I can work with this .

He pulled a bunch of swords he got from random chests around the world and fused them into that was big as Dvalin neck .

Y/n: *smirks* I'm gonna show your head to that stupid femboy , can't wait to see his reaction .

And he got into his batle stance .

Y/n: Now ... let's dance !

Davlin: Die !

He tried to attack Y/n again but he dodged and slashed Dvalin eye leaving a very big burned scar on his face , making him scream in pain accidentally releasing anemo energy .

Y/n: Damn this bitch is strong enough to make rain . Wait , WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BITCH !

Dvalin tried to fly away in order to attack from above , but Y/n got on the high ground and cutted one of his wings, he wanted to cut off the whole thing but he only managed to a small part of it but this would be enough to prevent him from flying from the rest of the fight .

Dvalin: You SHALL BE PUNISHED !

A giant ball of anemo energy came out of Dvalin mouth and headed towards Y/n .

Y/n: I'M SENDING IT BACK !

But our boy kicked the ball back at Dvalin who barely dodged the attack . All the hilichurls around were sent flying away after the anemo ball was dispersed.

And they stared at each other for a while , until Dvalin saw a bird wandering around the place they were fighting like nothing was happening .

Dvalin: What is that bird doing ? That's not one of sir Timmie pigeons .

Y/n: Man if there was a crowd, they'd be going wild .

After some time he noticed the ruin guards where waking up and they threw rockets at bird .

Dvalin looked at Y/n who was smirking . And the bird passed through dvalin legs making all the rockets from the ruin guards hit him .

Dvalin: Urg, this damn bird and these ruin guards !

Dvalin destroyed all the ruin guards with a swipe of his tail .

Y/n: Killer queen already touched your tail .

Dvalin: What ?

Suddenly a bunch of minecraft TNT that were planted on Dvalin tail blew up , destroying the crystal on his back .

And the birb who was actually Rex the entire time and the one how planted the TNT , returned and to monke and did a high five with Y/n.

Rex: Hell yeah brother we did it . Now let's finish him off !

Y/n: It's time for a fatality .

Dvalin was stunned , and was struggling to get up due to all the pain he as feeling , meanwhile Rex turned into a lawachurl and him and Y/n slowly grabbed his tail .

Y/n: Hey Dvalin, it's time for you to relax buddy .

Rex: Let's yeets him at the same time ok .

Y/n: Ok , now . 1...

Rex: 2...

Y/n and Rex : 3 !

They grabbed the dragon tail and with all their strength combined they managed to lift him up and slam him on the ground .

Y/n: Phew I think that's enough, let's FINISH HIM .

Rex grabbed Y/n and yeeted him to the top of the tower in the center of decarabian ruins .

On the top of the tower he summoned his sword , and covered it with his flames .

Y/n: Hey Dvalin , before I do this , there's one last thing I need to tell you .

Dvalin: Huh ?

Y/n: Dont you even think about saying ... "yamete kudasai".

Dvalin: Kya ! He knows !

Rex: Hehe , so how does it feel dying you ugly ass green oversized bitch ? Man I would be crying if I looked like you , I'm lucky that my master is not a femboy .

And Y/n jumped at Dvalin with his big ass sword ready to separate his head from the rest of his body , but something wasn't... well right .

Rex: Wait a minute...

Rex saw a uno reverse card inside Dvalin mouth .

Rex: SHIT ! Y/N GET OUT OF THERE !

Dvalin: DIE !

And he charged his anemo energy at his mouth and released all he could on Y/n , sending him to the space .

Y/n: Vroom , vroom , vroom........

Y/n: Yup ...........

Y/n: My brain stopped .......

Rex: Shit shit shit ! I gotta catch him , if he fall on the ground at that speed he'll-

Dvalin: DIE !

And Dvalin bitchslapped Rex with his tail making him crash on some ruins of the destroyed city who fell on top of him .

Dvalin was going to kill Rex but he heard the femboy bard calling him with the lyre so he decided to deal with him later .

Meanwhile Y/n was already back at the atmosphere and his body was burning but he was saved a by a hydro abyss mage who brought him to...

Abyss prince Aether

CAM: My lord , I brought your friend.

Aether: ... Good , leave him here I want to spend some time alone with him .

And the abyss mage left , leaving Aether alone with Y/n completely unconscious, Rex is the only who knows how to wake up Y/n when he gets in this state .

Aether: So ... you still are trying to solve everything your own way by killing things don't you ...

Y/n: Cheese ...

Aether: I know that when we meet again , you probably will be really mad at me but I'm doing what it has do be done ... friend , I hope you understand this ... you definitely understand I know you would do the same if YOU WERE THE SAME SITUATION AS I AM !

...

Aether: *sigh* , please take of care of my sister while I'm gone ok ...

...

Aether: ............ wait ........ what happened to the speedwagon shirt lumine gave to him , he was always wearing that, and he promised to never use a shirt ever again if he lost that one ........... YOU BETTER DON'T DO ANYTHING LEWD TO LUMINE WHILE I'M GONE OK !

What aether through Y/n would do to lumine :

While Aether was trying to get that image off his head , Dvalin arrived with the abyss mages .

CAM: My lord we have-

Aether: Just tell that damn dragon to keep himself above the clouds so Y/n doesn't end up killing him , now go search for my sister I need to make sure she's ok .

Chapter end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...