πƒπ€π‘π‹πˆππ† - πŒπˆππ’π”π...

By KISSYLINO

[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start d... More

00 | Authors Note. READ!
01 | Is That You?
02 | I'm Sorry
03 | Worst Nightmare
04 | Apology
05 | Your Laugh
06 | I'll Always Protect You
07 | I'll Fix It
08 | Avoiding
10 | Partners
11 | Dead End
12 | Boyfriends?
13 | Hide The Guns
14 | Stay
15 | Promises
16 | Domestic
17 | Hope
18 | Bad Luck
19 | Yours
20 | Best Friend
21 | Masochist
22 | I Did Something Bad
23 | Home
24 | He's Close
25 | Needy
26 | Tell Me, Please
27 | Content
28 | Dare
29 | Coward
30 | Fuck Patience
31 | Beg
32 | Give Him Time
33 | Three Is A Party
34 | To Us
35 | Forever?
36 | The One
37 | They Love You
38 | Afraid Of Love
39 | Insecurities
40 | Murderer
41 | He Loves Me
42 | Right, Brother?
43 | Bad Night
44 | Attention
45 | Keep Me Sane
46 | Little Brother
47 | You Are Perfection, My Love
48 | I Love You, Baby
49 | We Get It, You Are In Love
50 | My Darling, My Love
51 | Waiting
52 | Dear Darling
Tracklist

09 | It's Business Baby

2.8K 118 30
By KISSYLINO

My fist meets the punching bag for the last time. Sweat rolled down my forehead as I grab the punching bag, feeling myself grow dizzy.

"Slow down there, your not looking too good" I turn my head and glare at Chan who puts his weights downs and walks over to me.

"I always look good" I walk away from the punching bag and go to the benches, grabbing my water and taking a drink of it.

"You know I've noticed a common theme here" I put my water down and give him a puzzled look. "You only ever ask to join my workouts when you're not on speaking terms with Changbin"

"You're wrong, this time I just want to spend time with my favorite bartender" He squints at me, "Favorite until you stopped serving me during the day"

"So you came to convince me to feed your alcohol addiction"

"I'm not an alcoholic-"

"Sure" I glare at him, making him laugh loudly.

I cross my arms "I drink when I'm stressed"

"You always stressed Jisung" My jaw clenched, "Look I wouldn't have listened to Changbin if I didn't agree with him. I've worked for you since the Club opened, I see you more than I see our regulars"

Wow, that's sad.

I didn't feel like having this conversation and it honestly wasn't the reason I asked to join his workout. I needed to work out and Changbin was busy spending time with Felix. I couldn't just call Minho because I didn't know his work schedule, I could find out but I decided to find things out a little more normal this time... like any person would.

Couldn't call Jeongin or Seungmin because it all still feels weird to have them back in my life. I still wasn't sure when I'll see them again. That night we spent joking around and there were a few moments where we would catch up on something but the topic changed more than I could count, which I found helpful. It kept my sober mind distracted.

"I haven't drunk in a few days" Chan looks at me, smiling widely.

"Really? That's great" Didn't drink but also didn't stay completely sober either. "Now coming to think of it, I haven't seen you at the club at all these past couple of days"

I nod "Yeah, I've been busy with other things. I haven't had much time to go to the club"

"Other things or other people?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"No, just business things" Chan knew about the illegal activities Changbin and I were involved in, simply because he was also involved in them. Mostly all the workers at the club were involved.

"Any leads by the way?" I shrug, letting out a sigh.

"As you know we let that guy go, he had told us they change locations every week. Not staying there longer than that and he gave us where they were staying but when we went to it was already empty. He gave us a few other locations and some other details some of the tech guys are looking into but that's about all"

"Aren't you mad he gave you no good information?"

I shake my head "He told me what he could and I know this because we may have found out his wife's name and threatened to kill her if he didn't tell us all he knew" Chan shook his head with a chuckle.

"You are one vile fuck" I smile at him and shrug.

"It's business baby"

-

Chan opens the door and gestures for me to enter, making me send him daggers. He laughs as I walk past him and into the unfamiliar cafe.

I was instantly greeted by the sweet smell... and a sweet smile that dropped at my sudden presence. The brunette's eyes ranked down my body, I had showered and changed at the gym. I was now wearing a white tank top that exposed my arms and jeans.

I walk up to the counter "I promise I'm not stalking you" He smiles but soon it fades away as his eyes shift to the side of me.

"You're here with your bartender?" He seemed confused but it seemed more clouded by something else. Jealousy?

"Bartender, yes but I'm Chan" He gives Minho a genuine smile. Minho's eyes subconsciously look over the male.

"Minho, Jisung's ex," Minho says, forcing a smile.

Chan looks at me "Ex? I was unaware you even dated"

I roll my eyes and look to Minho "An iced americano" He furrowed his brows but realized he was working, quickly ringing it up.

"Make that two" He looks back up to Chan before nodding. I look at him as he gives me a small smile "I'll pay"

Why does this feel weird? Why does this feel so awkward?

As I was gonna look back at Minho, Chan puts his hand on my shoulder "Why don't you go look for a table"

"What? We're not stayin-"

"Go find a table" My jaw clenched, rolling my eyes as I walk away.

"Asshole is getting fired" I mumble, not caring what table and sitting at the first one I see.

I pull my phone out and reply to a few messages from Changbin. I look up seeing Chan with both of our drinks. He looked a bit tense.

"Looks like you've seen a ghost" I chuckle, grabbing my drink and sipping it.

"I'll just say y'all are perfect for each other" I look at him, raising my brows for him to continue. "He's a bit... intense"

"I'm confused, what's going on?" I sit up, trying to understand.

He sighs, sipping his drink before saying "I don't know if your dumb or what but he was totally jealous we were here together. That's why I tried to be more touchy, I will tell you this. He's still into you and I'm most likely on his bad side now"

I grew more curious "What did he say?"

"That's for me to know"

I stare at him blankly "I'm serious. I'll fire you"

He rolls his eyes and sits back in his chair. Sipping his coffee while he looked back at me. Not saying a thing. I glare at him, and he smiles at me.

"I don't know what's going on here but-" Minho stood there looking between us. His eyes were sharp at Chan before looking at me with a soft smile. A plate in his hands "Jisung, I wanted you to try this. It's new to the menu and I know you will like it"

He puts the plate in front of me, blueberry cheesecake. I look up at him, his eyes were soft. He remembered.

"Looks yummy" Chan says, his hands about to grab the fork until I smack it away. He retracts it and I shake my head. Signaling for him to stop this act and he tries to hide his smile, tucking his lips into his mouth and looking out the window.

I look to Minho who looked over Chan again "Thank you, I'll pay for it before I go" He shakes his head, waving me off.

"No it's fine, I was the one that brought it to you" He gives me a small smile "I hope you like it," He says before walking away.

Chan looks back at me "You can stop now"

"It's fun, I mean scary but fun" He shrugs, sipping his coffee. I ignore him and pick the fork up, tasting the cheesecake. I don't remember the last time I had some, it was something I had forgotten I enjoyed until now.

Chan and I talked for a few more minutes as I ate the cheesecake. I look to the counter to see how Minho was taking someone's order, the way his pouty lips pressed out as he spoke.

My eyes look over his features, so sharp yet so delicate. He gave the older woman a small smile, his eyes briefly looking over at me. Our eyes make contact with the distance. Usually, I would be embarrassed that he had caught me staring but right now I didn't find it in me to care.

He was forced to break contact as he spoke to the lady again. "I'll be back," I say, getting up before letting Chan speak up.

I make my way to the counter as the lady gets her order and walks away from it. Putting my palms on the counter. "I told you that you didn't have to pay for it"

"What time do you get off?" He furrows his brows.

"8 tonight, Why?"

I smile "Because I want to take you somewhere"

He nods slowly, a smile finding his lips "O-oh okay, I'll see you tonight"

I walk away from the counter and to Chan, grabbing my Coffee "Let's go". He gets up and we walk out of the cafe.

I drop Chan off at his apartment, my drive home has been the same for the past days. Busy or no busy, long day or a day of doing nothing. My mind just couldn't get off him.

I asked him to hang out tonight on a whim. I didn't think about it because if I did I would have backed out and blamed it on something that wasn't important, like that boyfriend of his. The one he hasn't brought up, or even acknowledged when I'm around. It's like he no longer existed.

In a way that made me feel good. At first, it bothered me that he had someone else, but now I see how easily I can make Minho drop him. I knew Minho wasn't in love with the dude, not like how he was with me at least.

He loved me, I knew that. He would always tell me, show me.

Tonight I didn't want to think about my troubles in life, I didn't want to think about our past. I wanted to have fun, with him. Only him.

I remember this place Felix had told me about, he said it was better to go at night. How he forced Changbin to go and he ended up loving it.

I briefly looked it up but was uninterested at the time, especially since it was a one day event—but now since Minho has been around I've been wanting to take him. I knew he would love it.

I'll love it if he did.

JEONGIN AND MINHO DANCING/SINGING TO HONEY >>>>

That's all I have to say

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.2K 53
~"I need you... I need you to be my pretend boyfriend."~ Highschool AU Minhos a rich high school kid and Jisung is a poor highschooler that's barley...
5.4K 136 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
19.9K 545 27
⚠️Remember this is a fanfic I do not wanna sexualize anyone in the story this is just for entertainment⚠️ ⚠️mentions of blood, weapons etc.⚠️ ⚠️Eng...
82.3K 2.4K 36
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...