There is Room For Rebirth of...

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Meng Xuan Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Raw Links: https://www.x23us.us/110_110258/ ... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
501-506 Fanwai

491-500

582 12 0
By jeffelyncosme

491. Chengye 4

  "Looks like she's another poor bastard who's been deceived by her pitiful little mouth who is used to talking nonsense." Baili Chengye saw Huang Jili's anger, and immediately gloated over his misfortune and Added fuel to the fire.

"You bitch." Huang Jili rushed towards Qi Xinrou Ru and grabbed her by the hair, like an angry lion. But when his back was facing Baili Chengye, there was not as much Qi Xinrou hatred in his eyes, nor was the strength in his hands too heavy.

Qi Xinrou felt it, and Yixi suddenly had a hope in her heart. She raised her head and gave him a pitiful look, saying nothing.

Huang Jili let go of the hand holding Qi Xinrou's hair and pulled her up. The two turned to face Baili Chengye together. Huang Jili quickly picked up a fruit knife on the coffee table and turned into justice. The soldier, with a face of righteousness: "Who are you, and what is your purpose for breaking in? Do you know that you are committing a crime?"

He had a weapon in his hand, but not Baili Chengye. There are a lot less scruples about him, and the whole process of reversal is just a short moment.

"Hehe, who am I?"

Baili Chengye was not nervous at all, but laughed to himself: "Of course I am the ex-boyfriend of Qi Xinrou, don't you believe me? If you don't believe me, ask her to see if she dares to deny it. How did she snatched me from her good girlfriend Zhao Xuan, who is now the young lady of the Lu Group? You are not afraid of offending the Lu Group when you interact with her? Hehe, you just need to check her back then In the school's past, there are not only a few people who don't know about her bad things."

"Auspicious."

Qi Xinrou did not dare to refute Baili Chengye's words, but when she stared at her with a pitiful expression When Huang Jili was there, Huang Jili was still shaken, and he felt pity and protection for her.

Contrasting what a stranger with the same neurosis said, it would be hell if he didn't stand on the side of his "girlfriend" who had been dating for a year.

Hmph, this person doesn't want to alienate their feelings.

"Tsk, is it really a hero who is saddened by the beauty? It's a pity that the beauty is poisonous." Baili Chengye admired the relationship between the two, and said coolly at an inopportune moment.

"Don't talk nonsense, I don't believe a word." Huang Jili got angry all of a sudden, clenched the fruit knife in his hand, and reached for the phone.

Baili Chengye grabbed Qi Xinrou's shoes on the shoe cabinet at hand and smashed them one after another. Huang Jili's mobile phone was smashed to the ground all of a sudden. With a "smack", Huang Jili was also smashed and hurt. More importantly, When he saw Baili Chengye's ruthlessness, he suddenly became timid.

Baili Chengye walked over, kicked his cell phone and sneered: "I am a person who advocates civilization, don't really annoy me, everyone is uncomfortable. When I have something to say, you It's best to be honest."

Huang Jili pulled Qi Xinrou back two steps in horror, almost unable to grasp the fruit knife in his hand: "You, don't come here. What do you want?"

" What do you want? I really don't want to do anything about it. I called you here to tell you that the woman in your hand has the master. Don't worry about it in the future. Haha, in fact, if I were to be you, I wouldn't hold onto that woman. The knife, let alone pulling the woman. Didn't they tell you that the woman is poisonous, why don't you believe it? When it arrives, you will lose a lot, and you will have nowhere to cry. Don't say that I didn't tell you before."

Baili Chengye sat down on the sofa slowly, leaning back. Smile easily.

"Don't think I believe you when you talk nonsense like this." Huang Jili endured his panic and pretended to be calm. He has already made up his mind. When the night is over, he must be accompanied by a few bodyguards in the future, woohoo, he really wants to go back to find his mother, this world is too dangerous, even if he wants to pick up a girl, an accident can happen. ...

"Didn't I just say I had a secret to tell you? Would you like to hear it?"

Baili Chengye smiled brightly and faced Qi Xin Judo: "Even if you say you don't want me, I don't want to hide it from you. Actually, the black kiln owner you sold me to is not only bisexual, but also a bisexual. What about AIDS patients. Otherwise, how do you think I could escape from that hell so quickly?

Haha, I didn't escape at all. It was the boss who knew that he had committed too many crimes and would die soon, and finally repented and We were all let go."

"You lied to me, right? You lied to me, right?" Qi Xinrou stared at Baili Chengye in extreme panic for a moment, thinking that he had deliberately bit her tongue just now and she collapsed.

She broke away Huang Jili's hand and slumped on the ground. Suddenly she got up and ran towards Baili Chengye, holding on to his collar with a hideous expression on her face, and she didn't know where she got the strength to lift him back and forth frantically: "Tell me you are lying to me. Yes, Baili Chengye, tell me quickly that you lied to me..."

Huang Jili looked at the two in confusion, but he couldn't bear it when he heard the word "AIDS" Zhu took a few steps back, and then he saw Qi Xinrou's crazy face, his face froze, suddenly thinking of Baili Chengye's previous warning, his face changed greatly, wasn't it what he thought?

He immediately dropped the fruit knife in his hand and saw that he had just grabbed Qi Xinrou's hand and rubbed it hard on his clothes.

Baili Chengye admired Qi Xinrou's madness and had no desire to resist. He was strangled and swayed, but instead grinned triumphantly, and his voice was unusually gentle:

"Rourou, you are the real deal now. Are you afraid? Hehehe, do you know retribution? It turns out that there really is retribution in this world. When the two of us were discussing to deceive Zhao Xuan's relationship together, my parents and I were not greedy enough and wanted to make money. When my life directly annexed the Zhao family, you saw that my family fell and wanted to get rid of me, but couldn't get rid of me, and finally thought that when you finally bought me with a trick, in fact, God was watching at that time."

He looked at Qi Xinrou's suddenly discolored face and coughed twice, then continued with a smile: "I hated you at first for the past two years, I hated you very much, I dreamed of eating your flesh and drinking your blood. But knowing that I was infected with that kind of disease, I suddenly didn't want to hate you. Do you remember when we said that even if we die, we should die together? Although I don't love you at all now, just I don't even want to pass on this disease on my body to you in a way that makes me feel disgusting, but no matter how disgusting I feel, I have to keep my promise to die with you, right?"

"You lunatic, you lunatic. --" Qi Xinrou felt as if all her strength had been taken away, she let go of Baili Chengye's collar and cried frantically.

"Hehehe, I'm crazy. But I finally did a good thing. Maybe God sees me as a good person who has accumulated a little bit of wickedness and can tell me to be a good person when I reincarnate. Let's go."

Baili Chengye looked up at Huang Jili and smiled bitterly: "Go, the key is on the ground, you can find the door and go out. Remember to keep your eyes open when looking for a woman in the future, don't look away and Take a woman who is a snake and scorpion as a treasure."

Huang Jili hesitated for a while, seeing that Baili Chengye's words to let him go didn't seem like a fake, so he glanced at the two of them in a complicated way, and hurried to the door, thinking about it. After thinking about it, he finally took off his coat before he grabbed the key on the ground and opened the door.

Probably people move quickly when they are in crisis, the door finally opened, Huang Jili heaved a sigh of relief and arrived at the door at once. The short step is the dividing line between heaven and hell. Before turning to leave, he suddenly stopped, bowed to Baili Chengye in the door, and then closed the door and ran away without saying a word.

492. Endless star Sea 1

 Only when you are really in the vast and boundless sea of ​​stars can you truly experience that strong and huge shock.

Shitou and Lu Yun were wearing space suits, holding hands and hovering in the starry sky. They looked at each other from time to time with smiles in their eyes.

Lu Yun directly sighed with voice transmission: "I still feel like I'm dreaming, it's too fast, but in just 30 years, we can already live on another life planet that is only slightly smaller than the earth. A brand-new human city has been built on the top of the mountain."

Shitou clenched Lu Yun's hand: "It's really unexpectedly fast. But it's all because of you. The power of medicine, spiritual power, and physique, Ready-made spaceship reference objects, star maps... Without any of these, there will be no 'Yunhua Star' appearing so soon.

Especially the star map, you can only know it when you are really in the starry sky. Even if we can successfully build a spaceship, if we want to find a new one in this almost endless place, we need to be a planet with no owner life that is suitable for human reproduction. Where is it so easy?"

"" A single tree cannot make a forest, and I am not alone in the credit. There are so many people behind it who are sacrificing and dedicating. To get to this point, it takes the whole country's strength, and it is not a single person at all. The power of a family can be easily accomplished."

Lu Yun has been thinking very clearly over the years: "If you don't use it, it will be too limited. Now it's so good, and you can get both fame and fortune. On the one hand, you should Our interests are not less at all. On the one hand, such a planet of great significance to human history can be named in the first place. What other rewards can you say that can be compared with this? ?"

Hearing Lu Yun's words, Shi Shi couldn't help smiling, "This is what you deserved."

"So I refused without pretentiousness." Lu Yun smiled.

"Ha ha."

"However, this trip is still a bit longer. It only takes more than four months for a distance of 735 light-years. There is no harm without comparison. This speed is almost in the real interstellar civilization. It 's comparable to a snail."

"You can be content, it's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. With many materials in short supply, our scientists can make it, and it only takes two to travel 735 light-years. A spaceship that can arrive in a month is already a great thing."

"Yes, yes, what you said makes sense, but I made a blunder." Lu Yun immediately smiled and admitted her mistake, "So let's go this time. Just go to Yunhua Star and look for more, maybe we can find a few missing mineral materials. According to our current technology level, we still have a long way to go to connect with the universe."

"Those Naturally, there are special people in charge of finding the materials, and they will be transported back to the earth on a regular basis. Where do we need to go and find them in person? No matter how excited you are, don't forget safety first. This has been explained by the chief and family members. Yes ."

Seeing Lu Yun's excited look, Shi Shi was a little worried that she would be stunned by the excitement, and it would not be a joke if she was reckless. After all, except for the central city that has been developed so far on Yunhua Star, it is still safe, and other places are not only unsafe at all, but can also be said to be quite dangerous.

That's right, although they haven't found intelligent life on Yunhua star so far, but the natives on Yunhua star. Those giant beasts, whose strength is comparable to that of the dinosaurs in the Jurassic period on earth, are not lacking at all.

The establishment of the central city also paid a considerable price in blood.

Originally, when Yunhuaxing was not completely safe, this trip was without him and Lu Yun, as well as the full-time member list of the 200-strong guard team dedicated to protecting their safety.

But Xiaoyun really wanted to come, and under her strong request, they finally made it.

Therefore, this is also the root cause of the uneasy feeling of the stone.

"Of course I know. Don't worry, do you think I'm such a reckless person who makes fun of myself?" Lu Yun asked with wide eyes.

"Of course I know you're not that kind of person, but I still have to say it. Xiaoyun, you know, I can't afford to lose you." Shitou looked serious when he said this.

"First, you have to believe that I have enough ability to protect myself; second, you have to believe that even if I want to go anywhere to take risks, I will definitely take you with me, and I will not sneak away alone."

Lu Yun put together In the past, she used the helmet of her spacesuit to stick to the stone, and the two faced each other. Her serious and serious look finally made the stone laugh. He shook his head helplessly: "You, after all, there is still a spirit of adventure in your bones, I think Not only our family's Pei Sen looks like you, but even Lu Chentao looks like you."

Lu Yun laughed when she heard the words.

The spaceship is very large, with all kinds of living and entertainment facilities in it, residential area, work area, business area, entertainment area... Except the network is a local area network inside the spacecraft, and it is not connected to the network on the earth. . Others are actually no different from living on Earth.

Two months passed, Yunhuaxing finally arrived.

Shitou and Lu Yun stood side by side in front of the huge screen and watched the images looking down at the entire planet from space. The charm of Yunhua Star is different from that of Earth.

Unlike most of the earth, which is covered by oceans, most of it is an intoxicating blue when viewed from space. Yunhua Star's ocean area only occupies about one-twentieth of the entire planet's area. Because there is no industrial pollution, the entire planet has not been developed, so there are large areas of forest coverage, and most of the colors are pleasing green.

"It's such a comfortable color. I hope this place will remain so pure forever and won't become the second foggy earth." Lu Yun sighed in amazement. Once human beings are involved, the price of building high-rise buildings must be destruction of the environment.

"To build a human city, there will be a large number of immigrants from the earth in the future. It is impossible not to destroy the environment here at all. It is impossible to have both fish and bear's paw. But with the earth The lessons from the past, it is naturally impossible to repeat the same mistakes here."

Shishi stared at the huge screen with a surging heart, and his excitement in the face of the planet he was about to reach could not be expressed in words.

The spaceship finally landed slowly. Lu Yun and Shitou were arranged to get off the spaceship through a special channel. As soon as their feet stepped on the ground, they heard two excited shouts.

"Dad, Mom."

"Aunt, uncle." The two of them looked in the direction of the voice and saw Pei Sen and Lu Chen, who had been waiting for a long time, greet them. The messy young faces of the two looked particularly charming and handsome, and the faces of the two were full of joy.

Lu Chentao is the youngest son of Lu Jinsheng and Zhao Xuan.

Both Pei Sen and Lu Chentao developed in the army, and they have one thing in common, that is, they are both very adventurous. Therefore, when the first batch of interstellar expedition troops was established, both of them were very active in signing up to join them.

As long as it's not illegal or harmful to others, the Pei family and the Lu family have always supported and respected their children's choices. So even though they knew that the risk factor was extremely high, they both nodded in agreement in the face of their choice.

It is said that wealth is sought in danger, and the chances of making achievements on a peaceful earth are definitely not as good as those on Yunhua Star.

Therefore, today's Pei Sen is already a major general, and he is also the commander of the "Qinglong" military region, one of the four major garrisoned forces on Yunhua Star.

Both he and Fei Sen were the first to enter Yunhua Star, and spent most of their time on Yunhua Star over the years, only returning to Earth once during this period.

After all, Lu Yun and Shitou had not seen each other for more than two years.

Lu Yun held one in one hand and looked at the two carefully: "You're thinner and darker, but look more energetic."

"Blackness is inevitable, who said that the ultraviolet rays here are stronger than those on Earth. It doesn't matter if we are men anyway. Yes, and it's not called black, it's called bronze. Man, it's too white, it's called a little white face. How can there be any charm to attract a woman's attention?" Fei Sen rolled up his sleeves triumphantly and did a bodybuilder's strength show.

"Hehehe, you are already a commander of the military region, and you don't know how to pay attention to your image. Is it really okay to be so funny?"

Lu Yun was suddenly amused by her son's funnyness, and she reached out and squeezed his arm. The muscles on the top: "Yo, it's really interesting. Son, does this mean that you already have a girlfriend candidate, and you can finally marry a wife and come back to An An's mother's heart?"

"Don't be afraid, my aunt just did that third cousin. At that time, I had already blocked him with a mental barrier. You don't need to worry about his image being destroyed." Lu Chen smirked.

"Go, you talk too much, who can't see that you used a mental barrier?" Pei Sen pushed Lu Chentao away from the eyes. Then he rarely blushed and said to Lu Yun a little shyly: "Mom, you are still so shrewd, you can't hide anything from you. I was just about to tell you and dad that I already have a girlfriend.

" Really? How long have you been dating? Is that girl still on Earth now? Or an immigrant from Yunhua Star?" Lu Yun was suddenly excited, and even Shitou couldn't help but pay attention.

"Aunt, I know this, you can just ask me. My future third cousin-in-law's whole family is the first batch of immigrants from Yunhuaxing, and she herself is engaged in scientific research in the Plant Research Institute. I have met people, Mr. It's quite beautiful."

Lu Chentao jumped out and said first: "beauty is not the point, the point is that my future third cousin's sister-in-law is really delicious. Uuu, the third cousin is too stingy. Don't want to take me to eat more." 

"You're a foodie, how dare you say it?"

Hearing this, Pei Sen slapped Lu Chentao on the head unceremoniously. He was nearly fifteen years older than Lu Chentao. Although the two were cousins, most of the time he treated this cousin as a junior or nephew.

There is such an emotional foundation with a blood relationship, and it is also added that the two of them were born and died together in the early years. When they were on the battlefield to destroy the giant beasts on the front line of Yunhua Star, they even saved each other's lives. Therefore, the relationship between the two is even more intimate.

Although Lu Chentao is a soldier under Pei Sen, he does not scare him at all in private.

Of course this is only in private. On the bright side, Lu Chentao did not publicize his relationship with Pei Sen at all. Even many people in the "Qinglong" military region are not aware of this level of cousin relationship between Lu Chentao and Pei Sen.

"Mom and dad, you don't know this foodie. The first time we met, he ate most of the food for the three of us alone, and he wasn't afraid to panic. Then every time I went out on a date, I had to act like a thief. Go secretly, or as long as this kid finds out, he will follow him shamelessly. If you follow, you still have the face to order food, you are treating Xia Xin like a cook."

Speaking of which, Pei Sen treated Lu Chentao The resentment was overwhelming, causing Lu Yun and Shitou to vomit bitterly: "I'm going on a date, not taking someone to eat. Every time there is a super big light bulb following the eyes, the one who opens his mouth and closes his mouth wants to eat. Eating, it's like I haven't eaten in several lifetimes, how shameless do you think I must be?"

"How can I be so exaggerated? I'm here to cheer on my future third cousin's cooking skills, okay, you don't know if you've eaten it? The food cooked by Sister-in-Law San Biao, the food in the cafeteria is simply pig food." Lu Chentao was not ashamed at all.

"That girl's name is Xia Xin? She's really good at cooking, hehe, why do I want to drool when I hear it?"

Lu Yun couldn't close her mouth when she heard the conversation between the two, she said seriously, "Sanbao, please arrange when I will meet this girl, you are not too young, if it is suitable, this time I will meet this girl. When your father comes, he will come to the door to propose a marriage and help you settle the marriage."

"Is it alright tomorrow night? You and your father have a good night's rest tonight. After the jet lag, I will ask her to come home tomorrow." Fei Sen couldn't wait the way.

"Okay, then it's settled." Lu Yun and Shitou looked at each other, and both nodded in agreement.

The arrival of Lu Yun and Shitou, even if they wanted to keep a low profile, they still had Yunhuaxing's other three military commanders, "White Tiger", "Suzaku" and "Xuanwu", as well as the mayor of the central city and the main leaders of the municipal team. People come to greet.

After finally entertaining those people, the two took the guards directly to the "Qinglong" military region to settle down.

493. Endless Star 2

  Sitting in the spacious and specially designed flying car that can accommodate as many as ten people, Lu Yun looked out the window at the building that was constantly retreating. From the situation outside the car window, it was obvious that Yunhuaxing's urban construction had already taken shape in the cosmic era. Each high-rise building has a minimum height of 200 floors and is densely distributed.

Except for the entrance and exit at the bottom, at the specific floor height of each building, there are free entrances and exits for flying cars, large or small.

The ground of Yunhua Star does not allow ordinary people's land vehicles to drive. In fact, there are very few land vehicles on Yunhua Star. If those immigrants from the earth want to ship over the antique land vehicles that are treasured at home, the shipping cost is exorbitant. It's more than enough to buy another hundred of the latest speed cars.

Ten years ago, when the earth's first water, land and air vehicle with a strong sci-fi color was first developed by Hua Guo and put into the civilian market in large quantities, it was like a stormy wave all over the world.

The people of the world, especially the people of a certain country who have been deceiving themselves and thinking that they are the only boss, have even wiped their eyes again and again, and even wiped the eye mucus from the corners of their eyes several times. It is more than one street behind the East, a country that has been mysterious since ancient times.

On the other hand, there are some people who are used to being shameless, take it for granted, and take other people's things as their own with a sense of arrogance that makes people feel unbelievable. They are still trying to convince the world like a clown jumping beams that it was China that shamelessly stole theirs." Victory", jumping and shouting in protest, intending to treat people all over the world as fools.

It's a pity that there are fewer and fewer fools in this world.

There is no other country that can take out another one, even if it is equipped with "wings", it is ten times more cumbersome and can only stay in the air for a few minutes. To ask others to believe in China, the world's unique flying car is stolen from others, isn't that a big joke?

What's more, it's no longer the days of the past.

It wasn't until the incident of the speeding car that everyone woke up suddenly, and they excavated a lot of high-tech civilian products that Huaguo has quietly brought out over the years that can only appear in science fiction movies. ....

the same is true for civilian use, but what about military use?

After thinking about it, the people of the world vaguely realized that the technological level of this mysterious country in the East seems to be no longer on the same level as them.

Speed ​​​​swept over, much sought after by fans. It is a pity that countries are limited by the planning of the entire old city. Even if the flying car is bought back, it is not difficult to fly in the city.

You can see it and touch it, but you can't use it. Isn't this terrifying?

The Chinese government is very considerate. They specially showed the world the dozen or so old cities they have successfully transformed, and they thoughtfully expressed that they could help the country transform the city with the purchase of flying cars - of course not for free.

In fact, the fees are still quite high. Who is it that we are unique in this technological world?

Not all governments buy it, but they really can't stand the various noisy protests of speeding fans. It's just that those who are simply noisy and protest are still civilized. Many people simply don't reform, right? Also fly correctly.

The result was simply too tragic.

Seeing that urban billboards, street lights, and even high-rise glass that have not been transformed and obstructed the passing of high-altitude vehicles are crashing down, seriously threatening the lives and property safety of pedestrians on the underlying road. However, the land police car dispatched by the government looked at the flying cars in the sky, but they could only do nothing...

It was useless to dispatch a helicopter. The comparison between the fuselage of the helicopter and the car obviously has no advantage in terms of "body". The flexibility is not as good as people, how to chase?

Hemp egg, and the speeding car doesn't know what material it is made of. It smashed street lights, knocked down billboards, and even hit the walls of high-rise buildings with bumps.

Forced by the helpless police officers in a hurry, in the end they even used bullets despite the protests of the people, but it still didn't work.

The car is bulletproof.

This time the fans of the speeding car are even more excited. This car is just specially equipped to call them "doing bad things", right? And I don't want to fly anymore, I just find a secluded place and park it as a land car. As long as it is slightly modified, it can change not only the license plate, but also the color of the car body within a few seconds, which is very cool. Dazzling. As soon as you drive into the traffic, you can't tell which one is a flying car and which one is an ordinary land car.

Speed ​​​​even once became a tool used by terrorists.

So some countries with funny brains began to try to find Huaguo to protest and demand that the speeding car be banned.

The officials are very calm, they didn't take those protests seriously at all, and we didn't export the flying cars to your place without your consent. What does it matter to us if your own citizens try to come and get the flying cars away? You can't just protest and give a fart, we have to take the container in our pocket, and then obey you, right?

Even someone's grandson can't be so obedient.

So the official responded lightly with the words of the ancestors of the family, which roughly means: If you want to stop eating because of choking, then the world can return to the Stone Age.

Because of this, the Chinese people are also boiling. What happened, why, how do you feel that it is too exciting, and there is a feeling of exaltation?

Then everyone reacted again, no, shouldn't we be "angry" after being protested like this? So everyone started to protest on the Internet: "Why, it's too domineering, why don't you let others own things that you can't create without your own skills?"

It's not that big. How come the feng shui turns, so you can't be more aggressive?"

...

There was a lot of praise for these voices, so people began to send pictures of flying cars in various shapes. Some people even swiped the pictures of the city that they had transformed in an orderly manner and let the speeding cars fly all over the sky. These actions caused everyone to roar with goodwill, and even more soft-heartedly came up and said:

"Okay, everyone. Let's just post pictures of those small third- and fourth-tier cities, let's not irritate others too much."

"That is, we have been a big country since ancient times, and a big country must have the demeanor of a big country. The barbarians who can only watch the speeding car and drooling are too pricey." At that time, when this topic was the most popular, even Lu Yun, who had never had much free time to wander the Internet, made time to pull the stone very hard. It was enthusiastic to watch on the Internet for several days, and the "shameful" one also joined in the fun, and posted a picture of a corner of the capital city that had been remodeled and could never be found so clearly outside.

As soon as the photo was posted, it immediately caused a huge sensation.

As a result, the performance and quality of flying cars were universally recognized by the world, and soon pure land cars began to be gradually eliminated. Whether you like it or not, urban transformation in various countries has to be put on the agenda. Fortunately, the Chinese people are simple from top to bottom, and the urban renovation project team went to all over the world without stopping, and did not sit on the ground to raise prices because there were too many orders.

I don't know if this has touched people from other countries. Anyway, many of our own citizens are intoxicated with themselves: Look, it is rare to see a country as open-minded as ours...

Some countries still I don't believe in evil, I feel that the price of reformation can be lower, so I try to reform it myself, but the effect of the reformation is not as good as no reformation. It is a complete waste of money and money. It cost even more money to finally remove the cover.

Lu Yun looked at the city outside the window and recalled that it was just a moment.

If someone took a photo of Yunhua Star and sent it to the Internet on Earth, the effect would be more than the sensational effect caused by the speeding car at that time, right?

Unfortunately this is not possible.

Yunhuaxing has not yet uncovered its mystery.

She resisted the surging emotions, and leaned comfortably on the back of the flying car and let out a long sigh of relief: "I haven't felt very tired after sitting in the spaceship for more than two months, but after only two hours of socializing with them, I feel all over my body. The bones are about to fall apart."

"Cough cough, Mom, you obviously didn't adjust the normal response due to the long-distance interstellar travel time difference."

Fei Sen heard Lu Yun's words and couldn't help laughing to spread common sense to her.

"When you are on the spaceship, because the environment on the surface is no different from the environment on the ground, you may not feel anything for a while. But once you land on a new planet, whether it is gravity or the level of oxygen in the air, the It's different from Earth, so you may not realize it for a while, but your body is already feeling the difference.

It's actually normal, you just need a good night's rest to really adjust to the planet. If it weren't for this, do you really think that those people could easily be dismissed in just two hours? This is because you and your father have practiced mental power and physical skills and have good physical fitness. It even takes a week to really get used to it."

"So it is. But haven't they all been popularized for more than ten years to practice spiritual power and physical skills? How can there be ordinary people? And as far as I know, interstellar immigrants are not interested in physical skills or physical skills. Is there a requirement for the level of spiritual power?" Lu Yun asked strangely.

"The first method of practicing mental power and physical skills is indeed popular, but some people feel that they are too old and don't want to waste time practicing. Some people's own talent is too poor, even if they want to start practicing physical skills. It's not easy, plus I don't have enough perseverance, so I can't persevere." No need for Pei Yi to speak, Shitou explained to Lu Yun directly.

"That's right. Although interstellar immigrants also have requirements, most of the people who can't bear the will to immigrate are a big family. So in addition to the first batch, we have to give the requirements to the family members for the subsequent immigrants. Relaxed."

Lu Chentao interrupted and added, "Of course, for all immigrants, we will ask them to sign a life and death certificate, which explains the dangers of interstellar travel. If there are any non-human accidents, we are Irresponsible. Especially those who do not comply with the regulations, we have informed the seriousness, and the right to choose is in their own hands."

"Immigration is carried out in secret, if someone is persuaded, it will be leaked. ?" Lu Yun had never paid such careful attention to the issue of interstellar immigration before. She only knew that the immigration program had just started, and that almost all those who could be selected for immigration were leaders from all walks of life.

"There is a non-disclosure agreement. If they leak relevant secrets afterwards, whether intentionally or unintentionally, they will be sentenced to severe prison terms for the crime of leaking state secrets."

There is hidden pride in Shitou's eyebrows: "So far, this time is counted. There are now six groups of 300,000 people who have immigrated to Earth with the same spacecraft as us. Such large-scale and frequent transportation of people and materials back and forth is actually unrealistic to completely conceal from people. After all, some countries The spy satellite is not just a decoration.

But what if they guessed it? The information is top secret, and any relevant personnel and family members involved in the manufacture of the spacecraft are also protected. From the very beginning, they are only responsible for the research of a specific link, unless they have the ability to make everyone involved in the research betray at the same time."

Shi Shi said here without concealing his pride: "Take ten thousand steps back. Said, they are really so unexpectedly powerful or useless. Important raw materials have long been under our control. Without materials, it is not in vain to have manufacturing drawings. What can they use to make spaceships?"

"Who else ? I don't know this, it's just you being so shy." Lu Yun felt very happy when she heard the words, so she couldn't help laughing.

Shitou looked at her happily and continued to break the news: "Actually, among the 300,000 immigrants, and even the follow-up immigrants, there is no guarantee that there will be no spies from various countries who have managed to sneak in, but since they are here, there is no need to do so. Going back. Immigration is one-way, except for a limited number of specific personnel such as us stationed in the army and the municipal government. After those people come, they can only be lurking obediently.

Because they will be at least decades or even higher in the future. In a hundred years, as long as this planet is not actively exposed and opened up by ourselves, they will not have the opportunity to return. Not only that, they will not even have the opportunity to communicate with the earth."

Sure enough, there is a very pleasant feeling, Lu Yun Smile brighter.

"Aunt, in fact, uncle didn't mention anything." Lu Chentao saw Lu Yun happy, so he approached enthusiastically

494. Endless Star 3

   "What is it?" Lu Yun was really interested.

"Medicated baths and genetic medicines. Those who have accepted interstellar immigrants will be arranged to soak in medicine baths, and then be injected with genetic medicines to enhance their physique and prolong their life without even knowing it," Lu Chentao suggested.

"Yes, I remember before that, just to be cautious, those who immigrated would also have their family tested for DNA, right?" Lu Yun suddenly remembered, now that DNA testing is much more convenient, just drop a hair at will , A drop of blood... Put it into the instrument, and it can be detected in less than a minute.

Everything on the spaceship that was discovered at the beginning was thoroughly studied, and those scientists were all incarnations of scientific madmen, and the posture was simply breathtaking. What's the point of scratching the paint on the table legs inside the spaceship? Almost all of them can't wait to put the air inside and filter it to see if it is any different from the earth.

Those high-tech things in the eyes of the public that appear in the public are actually just the tip of the iceberg, and they are all replaced by at least three generations in the army and eliminated.

"That's right, this method has really caught us out with two spies who did everything possible, and directly transformed themselves into spies whose family members tried to get through." Shitou nodded, this is really not too secret, even Lu Chentao's level accessible news. It's just that Lu Yun is not usually interested in paying attention to these people, so Shitou won't tell her specifically.

"Ah ah ah, is there anything else I don't know?" Lu Yun realized that she was really ignorant, and cried out a little indifferently.

The other three laughed.

The distance is still far away, and everyone has nothing to do in the speeding car. Diverting attention from chatting can make Lu Yun ignore the physical discomfort, so everyone let go of the topic. Anyway, when the mental shield is opened, except for the four people It was impossible to hear what the four of them were saying was that they were not afraid to talk about confidentiality or privacy.

The construction of the central city, the distribution of the four major military regions, and the deployment of troops, the garrison of the army far exceeds the regular rotation of the immigrants, as well as the geographical structure on the Yunhua star, the advantages and disadvantages of those giant beasts... these are There is nothing to say, Lu Yun, who should know, has mentioned it to her many times during the two-month interstellar voyage.

So Pei Yi and Lu Chentao began to talk about the little stories that happened during their interstellar expeditions. It was so vivid that Lu Yun couldn't help but yearn for it.

After listening to a few adventure stories, Lu Yun couldn't help but ask about Fei Sen's girlfriend. She was very interested in the girl who was from her mother's family five hundred years ago and who still cooks delicious food.

The other party is still a plant researcher, and the level of mental power is said to be not low. It is estimated that she will like it if she is asked to contact the potion. Lu Yun thought with satisfaction, it seems that she will have another pharmacist in the future...

She arrived at the place without realizing it.

On the second day, Shitou and Lu Yun received a lot of invitations, so during the day they met all the people they wanted to meet according to the planned schedule. At night, they naturally had to make room for Pei Yi's girlfriend, their own family. future daughter-in-law.

On the first side, when he looked at the smiling girl, Lu Yunxin said that Lu Chentao was right, she was really pretty, especially when she laughed.

Beautiful girls are not uncommon, but this girl is also very good-natured. She was extremely compliant, and she couldn't see the pampered look common to young beautiful girls of her age. It was simply perfect.

Lu Yun suddenly felt a strange feeling in her heart, and when she saw Fei Sen showing that kind of gentle smile when she saw others, she took the cup and handed the plate all kinds of thoughtfulness after a meal. Lu Yun felt a little pantothenic in her heart, this kid has never been so attentive to herself.

Could it be that because he saw the Three Treasures like this, he had the general mentality of being a mother-in-law in the world, and was jealous in his heart? Lu Yun froze in her heart and quickly threw away the strange thoughts in her mind. She didn't want to become an evil mother-in-law like Chen Juxiang one day.

"I heard from Chentao that your cooking is very delicious. Come back someday when you have free time. Father of Pei Sen and I really want to taste your craftsmanship." Lu Yun put away her strange thoughts and expressed it to Xia Xin Showing a particularly affectionate look, she pulled her and kept asking questions.

She didn't think so, but her deliberate appearance made Shishi calmly glance at her several times. Even Pei Sen couldn't help thinking in his heart, doesn't his mother actually like a girl like Xia Xin? He had doubts in his mind.

Only Lu Chentao didn't notice the slightest difference.

"Auntie, if you like it, I'm free at any time. I haven't taken my vacation this year, as long as you and my uncle are free any day." Xia Xin smiled shyly, bowing her head in embarrassment, "Actually Chen Tao and Fei Sen are exaggerating. How can they be as good as they say? I just used the condiments made from newly discovered plants on Yunhua Star, so they think it's fresh. You can try my cooking a few more times in the future. The food is already known, in fact, there is nothing special."

"The condiment made from a new plant? What kind of plant is it?" Lu Yun raised her eyebrows.

"It's the berry of Liriodendron." Xia Xin gave the answer immediately. She seemed to be afraid that Lu Yun would not be at ease, so she quickly explained: "Although this berry is a newly discovered plant on Yunhua Star, don't worry, it is a The whole plant has been confirmed by various tests, and it has not been found to contain toxins, or have any toxic side effects after human consumption. On the contrary, its berries are quite delicious and can be eaten as fruit or dried in the sun. Plant fruits that are ground into powder for flavoring."

"And there are such good things. Why haven't you seen them at home? Why don't you prepare some at home, Fei Sen, and ask your father and me to see them." Lu Yun turned her head and looked dissatisfied.

"Isn't all Yunhuaxing's special fruits prepared at home, aren't they complete? Oh, maybe Chentao made a mistake." Pei Sen pushed Lu Chentao out of the top tank without hesitation, "You foodie don't have enough time to collect them? "

No, I've definitely collected everything. Haven't heard of the berries of Liriodendron among the special fruits on Yunhua Star?" Lu Chentao scratched his head.

"Sorry, I forgot that this kind of berry has just been discovered and passed the test for less than half a year, and a large number of them have not yet been planted and marketed. That is to say, I took advantage of the convenience of working in the research institute to know first." Xia Xin seemed to be taken aback for a moment, then apologized as if she remembered it, and took the responsibility on herself.

She smiled shyly at Lu Yun, "Uncle and aunt, why don't I come and bring you a pot next time. You will know after living for a long time that Yunhua Star is actually better than the Earth's parent star in terms of living environment and air quality. It's so much better. It's just that there aren't many people immigrating here, so I'm a little bit deserted, no matter how slowly it will get better."

She said and became a little melancholy: "It's a pity that we probably won't have the chance to go back and see again in this lifetime. Take a look at the mother star. And my grandma..."

"You still have grandma on Earth? Didn't your whole family immigrate here?" Lu Yun was slightly taken aback, guessing that the girl thought she and Shitou were two Immigrants too? Before she had time to explain, she saw Xia Xin herself and smiled embarrassedly, "Yes, my grandmother was old and hadn't practiced cultivation at that time, so she refused to come because it was hard to leave her homeland. I'll just say these spoilers here, so don't take offense."

"No, after all, the earth is our home planet, so it's strange if you don't want it, but it's not yet the time to make it public, so you're not allowed to come and go freely for the time being. , but there will always be that day." Lu Yun thought about it, she suddenly wondered if this girl knew that Pei Sen was actually one of the few people on this Yunhua star who could travel to and from the earth freely, if she was a family member, she might not be No chance to go back to Earth.

"Well, I really hope that day can come earlier." Xia Xin nodded, her smile changed for a moment, and she looked more pleasing to the eye than her previous submissive appearance.

Lu Yun looked a little distracted, she suddenly understood what the strange feeling she had before. This girl has always been too perfect. Too much perfection makes people feel fake. On the contrary, when she mentioned her grandmother just now, she felt that her emotions were somewhat real.

Is it simply the deliberate behavior of the parents who met her boyfriend for the first time, or is this her usual attitude? Seeing that Pei Sen and Lu Chentao treated her the same way, maybe she's always been like this, right? Why does she have the weird feeling that she lives with a mask on?

Lu Yun shook her head silently in her heart, thinking that she might be preconceived.

"Auntie, you..." Xia Xin was a little disturbed and a little guilty about Lu Yun's apparent distraction, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned those things."

"It's not because of that. I was thinking that you shouldn't be so troublesome. Since it is a plant that has not been disclosed, it is not convenient for you to bring it out without authorization. After you said that, I became interested in your plant research institute. When the time comes, the two of us will also stop by, go shopping, and see what happens. Are there any other new species?" Lu Yun immediately recovered and smiled.

"It's alright, in fact, it's not a rare plant, and there's no need to keep it a secret. It's not a violation of discipline to bring out one or two pots that haven't been planted in large quantities yet.

" "Auntie, our institute has not been opened to the public yet. Our director is very stubborn. People who are not approved by him will not give face at all. He takes the small plantation very seriously, and all the more precious and rare plants are It is not easy to let people in and visit, even the mayor's wife once brought people to him without merciless refusal.

But if you want to go, I can discuss with our section chief to take you to the big plantation Look, there are several areas in there, and some flowers that are not found on earth are in bloom this season."

"Eh?"

Lu Yun was stunned instead, she turned to look at Fei Sen, didn't he tell other girls ? Have you talked about your family's identity? Maybe someone else went to that botanical research institute, and the director dared to refuse people to go in and visit, but it would be a joke to say that she and Shito were also turned away.

Not to mention her permission to go in and have a look. If she wants, it is okay to empty all the rare plants in it. If the director dares to refuse, she even has the right to directly change someone to be the director without asking for instructions in advance, just report it afterwards.

Of course she wouldn't abuse it like this.

"It's alright, you don't need to look for your section chief. I forgot to tell you that my mother's profession itself is related to your plant research, hehe, they are all colleagues, so your chief definitely can't refuse her. Let's go in and visit." Pei Sen smiled a little embarrassedly, he really didn't tell Xia Xin the background of his parents, this, it's not that children can't keep their mouths shut all day to show off how powerful their parents are. , how high the status is.

Xia Xin was very excited that Lu Yun was also a "peer", so the two finally had a common topic and talked endlessly around plants.

The clock in the living room chimed when it was exactly nine o'clock. Xia Xin looked up and said apologetically to Lu Yun and Shi Shi: "Uncle and aunt, I should go back."

"Nine o'clock is indeed too late. When you go back, your parents should be worried. When you send Xia Xin off, Fei Sen, you must bring them into the house safely." Lu Yun hurriedly called Fei Sen.

"No need, Auntie, I drove the speeding car by myself." Xia Xin shook her head and refused, "Actually, it is not far, our research institute is near here, and my parents are also there, so I was arranged nearby, and the speed of the flying car is very fast. It's almost forty minutes, and the central city is very safe. You just came here, so let's accompany you more."

"Safety is not enough. It is basically what a man should do to send a girl home safely. Lu Yun insisted, and finally Xia Xin could only nod her head and let Fei Sen send her away.

As soon as the two left, Lu Chentao followed, and it was time for him to return to the team.

"You don't like Xia Xin." Stone used an affirmative sentence.

"It's alright. I can't say I don't like it, but I may still feel a little sad. When my son is finally raised, he is no longer his own. He also starts to think about other women. She will be the most in his life from now on. Important person."

Lu Yun sighed, "I'm afraid this kind of loss is a common problem for all the mother-in-law in the world. It turns out that I can't be exempted from the commonplace. Hey, is it really that obvious?"

"No, not this one. The reason. You don't do this to the other three daughters-in-law." Shishi pondered for a while and shook his head. He knew very well that Lu Yun was not the kind of person who would be jealous of his son's daughter-in-law's good feelings.

"Then is there any other reason? You think too much. The person who wants to marry a daughter-in-law is Sanbao, who is the person he wants to live his whole life with. Only if he likes it is the most important thing. Whether I like it or not really doesn't. It's too important." Lu Yun was silent for a while.

495. Endless Star Sea

 "I admit that I don't know why, I don't seem to like Xia Xin as pure as I like the other three daughters-in-law. I always feel that she is too perfect and not real enough. Do you think this is because our time together is too short? Why?"

After thinking about it, Lu Yun decided to tell Shitou what she felt, and she frowned: "Sanbao usually stays here for a few years and rarely returns to Earth once, and communication is not easy. It will take at least half a month. Even if you can't do instant messaging, you can't keep in touch if you don't encounter a big event.

We can't accompany him at ordinary times . The kind that I like very much. That's too unfair to him. So as long as he likes someone, I have to like it whether I like it or not."

Lu Yun sighed, her four sons are all filial, it's strange that Other people's children have rebellious periods, but none of the four in her family did not. She knew very well that if she opened her mouth, Fei Sen would be embarrassed. She can't be so selfish, life is his own, even if it's her son, she doesn't intend to interfere too much in life-long events.

Even if you regret, you have to give your child the right to regret, right?

Shi Shi nodded and said nothing more. But he still found Pei Sen in private, and the father and son had some communication:

"That Xia Xin, you are serious, you like it very much, the kind that must be hers?

" It's very suitable for people, and it's rare to know how to advance and retreat, and it doesn't bother people at all." Seeing Shishi's serious look, Fei Sen quickly sat up straight and showed a clear face: "Is it possible that my mother doesn't like her?"

"I can't tell . I don't like it, she thinks that people are perfect but a little unreal." Shi Shi shook his head, "Is there any problem after the background check?"

"This is absolutely certain. Her whole family has immigrated here, and the family members are simple. There is also a younger brother who has married and had children. Her sister-in-law and her family have also immigrated, and most of her relatives and friends are here. Yes. , Only her grandma didn't come, she was alone on earth, but her grandma didn't live with their family earlier, she lived alone for many years and got used to it..."

Fei Sen nodded very cautiously, " Dad, you can rest assured on this point, I don't dare to be careless."

"That's fine. As long as people can get along, you are willing to me and your mother, and you are not willing to interfere more with your decision, but you have made up your mind. , how do you say that the people who will spend a lifetime in the future are all of you."

Stone looked at Fei Sen meaningfully, and the third son's words didn't sound like he was looking for a life partner, but he couldn't help it. Long-winded for a while: "Compared to the life span of several hundred years, now you are only in your 40s and feel about the same age? What do you think is the use of marrying a daughter-in-law back? If you think the right person will come over? You don't want to hurt others and yourself."

Fei Sen was choked, and he was dumbfounded when he saw his father walking away: I'm actually not in a hurry, but it's not a worry Are you in a hurry? Especially Mom, don't you worry about me when I'm in my late forties and not married yet?

For a time, Fei Sen had a feeling that he really picked it up. He was self-indulgent from beginning to end in the co-authoring?

So is this marriage still going to end?

Fei Sen fell into a deep confusion. He had seen the relationship between the surrounding parents, grandparents, grandpa and grandma, and even grandpa and grandma. He suddenly felt that he and Xia Xin seemed to have less relationship. what.

Perfect, unreal?

Mom's evaluation of Xia Xin is really appropriate.

Pei Sen tried hard to recall the time they spent together, but he didn't realize that he was a dozen years older than Xia Xin, but she never acted like a spoiled child or lost her temper in front of her. When people disagree, she is usually the first to give in.

It seemed that Xia Xin was the one who was a dozen years older when she was facing him. She obeyed him in everything, she was more obedient than the soldiers under his command. It seemed that ordinary girls never did this. It's no wonder that the first time my mother met, she felt inauthentic.

Why does Xia Xin seem to be approaching him on purpose? What is her purpose? Fei Sen's heart jumped, is there really any problem that he didn't find out?

Once the seeds of doubt are planted, they can never be uprooted. Fei Sen was afraid that he might have missed something. For the sake of prudence, he decided to re-check Xia Xin's experience from childhood to adulthood. He was not afraid that she deliberately catered to him because she wanted to marry into a high door, but he was afraid that she had other intentions.

I was born into such a family, and I was destined to have several brothers. Since I was a child, I had to be more cautious than other peers to distinguish those close to me, which ones were sincere and which ones had other purposes.

"Just because I said she's too perfect and unreal? You suspect that Xia Xin's contact with our Three Treasures is for another purpose?" Lu Yun looked at the stone in surprise.

"Yes."

Shitou re-examined the information sent to Earth and pressed the send button, and then explained to Lu Yun: "Be careful, that Xia Xin is very suspicious no matter what I think about it. The news goes back and asks someone to check her grandma left on earth. If there is no problem, it is best, if it is... If we find out that our grandson or granddaughter has a treasonous mother in the future, you call them How can I deal with myself? I can't allow such a thing to happen."

"..."

Lu Yun's heart turned back and forth, and finally turned into a sigh: "Okay, check it out. After all, I'm more at ease. It's impossible for me to keep in touch with her again and again and the time for investigation is not a month. During this time, I will contact her more, maybe my intuition is wrong?"

"Yeah."

Shitou nodded and didn't forget to explain: "I'm busy these days and can't accompany you. For a week at most, I'll take you for a walk outside the city when I'm done."

"Okay, seven days. That's all, I can still wait. I just happened to have a good time strolling around this central city in the past few days. Although there are not too many people here, there are already a lot of merchants, especially Pei, which is run by Lu's Group and Sibao. The company's group, as well as Gu Feng's Gu's group all have branches here, and I will go for a walk and help them take a look at that time. Speaking of which, I really don't have to worry about nowhere to go."

Lu Yun heard this and was shocked. With a smile on her face, she threw Xia Xin's affairs behind her for a while.

496. Endless Star Sea

    "Most of the guards are in the dark. You only need to bring two people with you, so you have to be vigilant when you go shopping." Shitou still worriedly explained: "Many times it is better to rely on others than to rely on yourself. Don't be afraid of ten thousand Just in case..."

"It's alright, you'll explain what you said as long as I go out by myself for so many years, I've already heard the calluses on my ears." Lu Yun pouted and muttered, "Age The older I get, the more nagging."

"Well, dare you say I'm old?"

Shitou squinted dangerously at Lu Yun, leaned over and whispered in her ear with malicious intent, "I'll ask you to get to know me when you go back in the evening. Are you old?"

"It's not serious."

Lu Yun pushed him away, and then her face was slightly red.

Shitou's eyes rolled around Lu Yun's stomach a few times, and he touched his chin: "It just so happens that now the sons are all grown up, and the policy has long been relaxed to encourage everyone to have more children, I think we are also idle when we are idle. Why don't you have a few more children to play with?"

"Bah, you have grandchildren, how many sons are you embarrassed to say? I can't afford to lose that person if you don't want to be ashamed. If you want to give birth to yourself, now you are a man as long as you want to. Can you get an artificial uterus in your belly to experience the fun of having a child?"

Lu Yun stared back unto be outdone, and her eyes stared straight at Shishi's belly, imagining if he also got a uterus. What an interesting situation with children.

"Don't even think about it." Stone smiled helplessly.

Most of the people who would be willing to have a uterus in their womb to have children are sexually different from ordinary people. It's not that I despise them, but when the technology came out, the old man announced it at home. As long as he was alive for a day, he couldn't see such a thing happening to the descendants of the Pei family.

Lu Yun's words are naturally just a joke. To be honest, she can accept this technology and understand others doing it, but if it is her own child, she feels that even if she is open-minded enough, she is somewhat incapable of accepting it.

She couldn't help laughing and urging, "Hurry up and do your work, I can't wait to wait for you to go shopping outside the city.

" Eyes, she spent most of the time shopping in the food street, and she really found a lot of special snacks on Yunhua Star for Lu Yun.

Although the immigrants are all people from the earth, they are all from all over the world. The different regions bring together a variety of special snacks. In addition, the species of the two planets are very different. Once integrated, a new feature is formed.

When Lu Yun went to the snack street, she would buy a copy of each snack to taste. If she liked it, she would ask the store owner to make ten or eight copies and put it in the space directly. No one doubted her actions, but at most she gained a bunch of awe and envy in her eyes.

People who can have space buttons don't have to think about it and know that they are either rich or expensive.

After the space button was created on Earth in the early years, it is no longer a secret among the higher layers.

Later, as the technology became more mature, the space buttons were also made larger and larger. You know, more and more people have it. Especially on Yunhua Star, at least more than half of the people know about it, not only know, but even the smallest space button has been semi-openly taken out and auctioned in the auction hall.

Although the price is always high, it is really affordable for ordinary rich people, but this thing will never worry about sales, and there is no shortage of fanatics to pursue it.

After strolling in the evening, Lu Yun went home and finally came here to reunite with his three sons. During the day, both father and son have work to do, but at least the family has to get together for dinner.

Lu Yun planned to go back in the evening to show off her skills and cook a loving dinner for her son. Yesterday, Xia Xin came, and I had long heard that her cooking skills were outstanding, so Lu Yun felt that she should not use the axe for her own two. So yesterday was entirely the craftsmanship of a professional chef.

Xia Xin wanted to do it yesterday, but Lu Yun felt that after all, it was the first time she and Shishi met the future "daughter-in-law", and it was too unbelievable to ask someone to cook for the first time. Wouldn't that make him look like a bad mother-in-law? Lu Yun insisted.

When they got home, as soon as they entered the door, Lu Yun smelled a strong fragrance. In the living room, Shi Shi, Pei Sen and Lu Chentao were all there.

"Didn't you say I'll cook it tonight?" Lu Yun felt a little unhappy when she saw that she was specially carrying the dishes in her hand.

"This...it's Xia Xin who came and went into the kitchen without saying a word, saying that you and Dad would also try her craft." Fei Sen said helplessly.

"..." Lu Yun had to sigh secretly and put the dishes away, and then forced a smile on her face: "It's not bad, to be honest, I'm also curious."

It's so annoying to come and disrupt other people's plans. Even if Lu Yun persuaded herself not to show her emotions, she couldn't help but murmured in her heart.

Shitou and Fei Sen's eyes showed an imperceptible disgust. They were very disgusted with Xia Xin's behavior, even if you told it in advance.

Even Lu Chentao, who has always had a very good impression of Xia Xin, thought it was not good for her, but he still spoke for her with a dry laugh: "Maybe my future sister-in-law is so impatient because she is eager to get the approval of her aunt and uncle.

" What future sister-in-law? Name, I haven't written a word yet, don't ruin the reputation of other people's girls." Fei Sen scolded in a low voice.

"Third brother, I used to call it that, why didn't you object at that time?" Lu Chentao jumped up and said in surprise, "Could it be that the aunt and uncle objected?"

He looked in the direction of Lu Yun and Shi Shi, fortunately He still remembered lowering his voice:

"Why? I think Wei... Xia Xin is very good. Being beautiful and gentle is simply the dream lover of all men."

"It's none of my parents' business, Chentao, think about it carefully, from the time you realized it to now, even after the relationship with me was made clear, when did you see her lose her temper like other girls? What kind of temperament? Don't you think she's too docile and suspicious?" Pei Sen raised his mental barrier and asked Lu Chentao with a dignified expression.

"...Really not. However, that doesn't mean that she..." Lu Chentao's voice became lower, and it gradually became indistinguishable.

He is not a fool, nor a simple person. He grew up in a family environment, and received special education that was different from ordinary people since he was a child.

Being innocent also means that if one of them is taken advantage of, perhaps they will face the serious consequences of the whole family being overturned, and all the hard work of their fathers and grandparents being plucked from the fruit by those who care.

497. Endless /star Sea

  Lu Chentao glanced in the direction of the kitchen with complicated eyes, and sighed in a low voice, "What if it turns out that this is her original temperament?"

"That means she is a rare good girl, and I will talk to you about this misunderstanding. She apologized solemnly, and I will compensate her well in the future. But if in the end she really can't accept my behavior at the moment and thinks that I am insulting her, then I can only say sorry to her. "

Pei . Sen said without hesitation.

Shitou and Lu Yun looked at each other with relief in their eyes.

Lu Chentao also nodded and stood up, "Third brother, I believe you can do what you said, and I also hope that Xia Xin is really fine."

He had a painful look on his face, "If Xia Xin has a problem, how can I live? , I have no food since then, I have lost a great joy in life... So during this time, no one can stop me from coming to eat every day."

"..."

Pei Sen's face twitched. After a few times, he finally couldn't hold back and kicked him: "You're a foodie, and you're good enough? You remember to eat and eat all day, why don't you die?"

Lu Chentao kicked over at Fei Sen. At that time, I fell to the ground all of a sudden, crawled over to Lu Yun, hugged her thigh and cried and wiped his tears: "Wuwuwu, aunt and third brother, he bullied me again." Complaint game?

Lu Yun squatted down in a funny and angry manner and handed over a roasted mutton stick sprinkled with cumin: "Would you like this?"

"Yes."

Lu Chentao's eyes lit up and took a deep breath, the taste was so familiar: " This was baked by my great-grandpa himself?"

"Yes, I was busy yesterday and forgot, these two are specially prepared for you by the family. Well, each person has a share." Lu Yun took two already The largest space button developed, without any spiritual imprint, came out and handed it to the two of them respectively.

"Actually, we can often receive things from home. Why is there so much this time?"

Lu Chentao and Pei Sen happily took the space button and saw that it was full of things they needed to use. The two have their own preferences.

Lu Chentao's share was more of the various delicacies he liked on the earth. Some were bought and packaged, and some were made by his family. They were all fresh because they were kept in Lu Yun's space before. Lu Chentao will not go bad as long as he eats it within half a month.

The two of them were very happy to see things and felt warm in their hearts, and it was a good feeling to be remembered by their relatives.

"There's so much nonsense if you give it. You have family supplies. If you don't have enough money to spend, just open your mouth. Don't reach out where you shouldn't." Lu Yun scolded with a smile.

Now Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan's ideas have changed. Since an anti-corruption drama on the earth went viral, the words "I was afraid of being poor when I was a child" from the corrupt officials who were raised by the poor aroused their vigilance.

Later, after various verifications, it turned out that most of the poor-raised children are too small, and it is difficult to become a master.

This conclusion surprised Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan. Fortunately, the children in the family who had been "poor-raised" were generally not crooked, so they didn't dare to mention that girls were rich and boys were poor, and they decided immediately. Boys and girls are always rich.

Since then, the Lu Group has begun to provide monthly benefits to the children in the family, not only the grandchildren have grandchildren, but also will not be left behind. There are not only monthly benefits, but also every festival, birthday, and special day. But at the same time, the control of children in the family is more strict, and if the person is found to dare to spend the money in the right way, or to stretch his hand indiscriminately, the punishment will be severe.

"It goes without saying that we're not that kind of people. Even if we were, can the things we stretch out our hands compare to the welfare provided by the family? We still know which one is more important." Lu Chentao didn't think that Lu Yun said that. If he wanted to, he responded casually. He knew that the intention of his aunt's reminder was also for his own good.

Just as Xia Xin had already put the food on the table, she came over and saw Lu Yun looking very happy: "Auntie, you are back. Why don't you call me when you want to visit Yunhua Star? I have already applied for leave, Come over tomorrow to accompany Auntie and continue to go out for more shopping."

After she finished speaking, she looked at Lu Yun with expectant eyes.

"Okay, they're all busy, and I'm worried that no one will accompany me shopping." It's good to have more contact, but if you don't know how many people you have, you really have wronged the girl?

Lu Yun thought so.

To be honest, Lu Yun felt a little guilty for causing everyone's doubts about Xia Xin.

"That's great, I'll come pick you up early tomorrow morning." Xia Xin said happily.

"Okay." Lu Yun nodded.

Xia Xin kept smiling until she sat down to eat, that simple and happy look made Lu Yun feel that she might have really misunderstood her.

She picked up a pair of chopsticks, Xia Xin's specialty dish, Lu Yun couldn't help but squinted her eyes and ate it out. As she said, special plant seasonings were added to the dish. However, it seemed that the added plants were not one but two. The other kind has a very light and almost tasteless taste, and someone like Lu Yun who is very sensitive to herbs would not be able to taste it at all.

Lu Yun paused for a while, and asked unintentionally, "Xia Xin, what you added to this dish is the berry powder of the Liriodendron you said? Is there any leftover of this powder?"

"Yes, that's the one. I also brought you a special bottle today. If you like it, I can go back and grind some more." Xia Xin took out a small bottle and handed it over like a treasure.

Lu Yun took the bottle, opened it, sniffed it, and said calmly, "It's not bad, it seems that I can try to bring this plant back to Earth, and if it doesn't work, it can be transplanted successfully. In the future, there will be another species on Earth. Seasoning. It's just a pity that the ingredients of this seasoning are too simple. If you want to sell the berries of the tulip grass, you can't sell them anymore. It would be great if you could add a few more seasonings, but I don't know if it will destroy its special taste? "

She said and frowned in distress.

"It shouldn't be, right?" "Xia Xin blinked her eyes and carefully observed Lu Yun. Seeing that she was completely the same, it seemed that she was only struggling with this issue, so she secretly relieved and offered a kind suggestion, "Auntie, although I haven't tried it, you can Find someone to try a few more times, there is always a way. "

"Yes. If this kind of seasoning sells well, auntie will give you dividends, maybe you can become a little rich woman richer than Fei Sen. "Lu Yun said with a generous smile.

498. Fanwai Endless Star Sea

  "Thank you Auntie." Xia Xin thanked her generously without being shy.

The guests and hosts enjoyed a meal.

Pei Sen sent Xia Xin out, and the smile on Lu Yun's face faded from behind, she took out the bottle of seasoning and watched.

"Is there something wrong with this seasoning?"

Shitou and Lu Chentao suddenly noticed her strangeness and asked at the same time. But I was thinking in my heart, it shouldn't be so, if there is a problem, it will come out as soon as it is tested, and there is no way to hide it. Wouldn't Xia Xin be stupid enough to hand the handle to someone?

"If there is any problem, just take a little and test it. But..."

Lu Yun's eyes were dark and unclear: "The taste I tasted contained two kinds of plants, not the one she said."

Shi Shi listened All of a sudden, his face changed greatly, and he shouted with almost ashen face: "Then what are you waiting for, take it for testing now." He turned around and ordered someone to come and get some samples for testing.

Lu Chentao's expression changed immediately. He suddenly recalled the conversation between his aunt and Xia Xin just now. It was obviously that her aunt deliberately tried Xia Xin after tasting the taste. If Xia Xin had no ghosts in her heart, why didn't she tell the truth ?

Lu Chentao would have no doubts about Lu Yun's words. He knew that his aunt was a pharmacist and was more sensitive to herbs than ordinary people.

"I'm afraid that a simple test may not yield results. The taste of another plant is almost tasteless. If it weren't for me, I'm afraid others would not be able to detect it."

Lu Yun glanced at the two, and the first thing that came to her mind was that this herb should also be taken in. In the space, ask the people of the Caomu people to identify them. The reason why people of the Caomu people use the name Caomu is because their talent for judging plants is unparalleled. Handing these powders to them is more accurate and quicker than checking them by machine.

So she said without delay: "I'll go back to the room."

Shitou nodded: "Go, it's more accurate for you to use your mental power to identify it yourself."

Shishi's words were covered up for Lu Yun, and he knew what she meant when she opened her mouth like that. The so-called newly discovered plants and various fruits on Yunhua Star are actually not new to Lu Yun and Shishi. Lu Yun's space contains almost all the plants that have been discovered in the universe. It's just that she never takes things that are not available on earth at ordinary times. Even if there is a need, she will plant a part outside before taking them.

Except for Shishi, the children were all kept secret.

Shishi said that Lu Chentao believed it to be true, and hurriedly urged her: "Auntie, hurry up, come out if you don't hurry up, but it's our turn to fall asleep tonight."

Lu Yun nodded, and walked away without talking nonsense.

In the space, Lu Yun took out the bottle of Liriodendron berry powder, Mu Pei dipped a little with his hand and couldn't help but his face changed greatly: "Master, where did you get this?"

"What will happen to this?" Lu Yun's face turned dark all of a sudden. She knew there was a problem with Xia Xin when she tested it. If there was no problem, Xia Xin wouldn't hide the fact that there was another kind of powder in it.

"This is actually a plant, but there are two parts of this plant, one is a berry and the other is a rhizome. If only the berry part is eaten, it will be fine, but it is very delicious. Intelligent life on many planets Everyone likes to eat it, but this kind of plant is forbidden to be planted in large quantities in the universe..."

"Is it a berry that looks like a goosefoot?" Lu Yun interrupted him at once.

"Yes." Mu Pei quickly nodded when he thought that the goose in the space was very aggressive, an animal that was disliked by the clansmen.

"It's so good, why should it be banned, because its tubers are poisonous?"

"Well, eating too much will be addictive, and what's worse is that it will damage the body. There are some poppies similar to the owner's planet, but this one is slowly accumulating toxins. , If you don't notice it for a while, the poisoning is too deep for a long time, and even high-level spiritual and physical practitioners can easily be turned into cripples."

Mu Pei reminded very seriously: "Master, although this plant is delicious, if you taste it outside, it is better not to touch it. You can only eat the one you take out in the space. Its tubers and fruits are mixed together and it is difficult for ordinary people to distinguish."

"Is its tubers colorless and tasteless?"

"No, if it is just the tubers alone, then its taste is very similar to that of berries, and everyone can tell it at once. But if the two are combined, there will be almost no difference and no identification at all. Even if it is tested with an instrument, it needs to be tested repeatedly."

"Because of this, it is not easy to distinguish the berries that are in your mouth. Or tubers, so even if it's delicious, everyone doesn't want to eat it?" Lu Yun gritted his teeth. It seems that this plant should indeed be banned. Because even if this seasoning is made by hand, there are few guarantees that it will not be mixed with tuber powder unknowingly.

"Yes. So the intelligent life in the universe, especially the basic common sense that cultivators know, it's better not to touch this kind of plant." Mu Pei nodded.

"If the food that has been eaten can be completely removed, will it have any effect?" Lu Yun is most concerned about this now.

"Yes, as long as it is not ingested too much at one time, or if it has been ingested for a long time without being too poisonous, it can be completely removed." Mu Pei pointed to the bottle that Lu Yun brought in, "According to the amount of tubers in the bottle, there is no It's no problem after a year or two."

Mu Pei's words made Lu Yun finally relieved.

When they left the space, Shitou and Lu Chentao came over to greet them. They saw that her face became even worse, and suddenly felt bad. Lu Yun asked directly, "Is the test result out?"

"It's out, no problem." Shitou and Lu Chentao spoke in unison.

"Then check it a few more times until there is a problem." Lu Yun gritted her teeth. If she didn't have the space and someone from the Caomu tribe would explain her confusion, maybe even if she noticed a problem, she would feel that when she saw the test results. I worry too much, even if I am suspicious, I am afraid that I will stop after checking it twice and seeing that there is no problem.

"Xiaoyun?"

"Aunt?"

Shitou and Lu Chentao looked solemn, especially Lu Chentao was beating a drum in his heart, what was the problem?

"Let's wait for the test results, I can't tell right now." Lu Yun glanced at Lu Chentao, and then used voice transmission to tell Shitou what Mu Pei said. Stone couldn't help but clenched his fist and his veins burst.

"Auntie, what's the matter? You tell me, I can accept it." Lu Chentao wanted to cry, but at first glance, he knew that aunt and uncle had passed the voice transmission in private, but he was just hiding it from him.

499. Endless Star Sea

  Shitou and Lu Yun ignored Lu Chentao.

"Find someone, go to the Institute of Botany and bring back the whole pot of Liriodendron." When the second test failed, Shishi thought for a while, and found a personal guard of his own to directly instruct him. .

"Yes." The guard saluted and quickly led the way.

"Uncle?" Lu Chen stared at the stone, his heart was like a cat scratching, what the hell is going on?

"What's the hurry?" Shitou glanced at him and didn't plan to say it now. It's better to rely on the facts to talk about such a thing.

Woohoo, Lu Chentao was helpless, so he could only accept his fate and sit there patiently waiting for the test results.

Liriodendron was quickly retrieved and the roots, tubers, and berries were examined separately according to the stone.

With the words of the stone as a reminder, the two sides were combined, and the final test result came out very quickly, not long after Fei Sen came back. The powder contains tuber powder, and the tuber of Liriodendron officinalis can damage people's brain when consumed in large quantities, and it is suspected to cause irreversible damage to practitioners.

"Why did she do this?"

Seeing the test results, the words "will cause irreversible damage to practitioners" made both Pei Sen and Lu Chentao's eyes turn red.

"I'm afraid I'll have to ask her herself--is this order from you or me?" Shitou asked Fei Sen with a "calm" expression on his face.

"Let me do it myself."

After being furious, Fei Sen quickly calmed down. People are introduced to the door by themselves, no matter whether the other party is intentional or not, for whatever purpose they hope to do it by themselves. "Okay, then my mother and I will not get involved, we will wait for the result at home." Shi Shi nodded, took out a bottle of "Mantra" and handed it over, "If you can't, just use this."

He took over and looked at the label on the bottle and nodded heavily.

"I'm going too, I want to ask her, we are so bad to her, why is she treating us like this? If Auntie doesn't notice this..."

Lu Chentao shuddered, I'm afraid it's more than just It's the problem of the two of them being abolished. Maybe their entire family will become the sinners of the nation. Once such condiments are popularized, the whole country will be harmed.

If all cultivators are defunct, it means that the foundation has been dug up, and the country's secret efforts over the years will be in vain.

The more Lu Chentao thought about it, the more frightened he became: "Is she intentional or not? Isn't she from China?"

"Go ahead and ask. You also put your hearts back in your stomach, and the poison in you is probably not enough now. If it's too deep, then symptoms will appear. I'll make an antidote for you in a while. As long as the poisoning is not too deep, it will have no effect on your future cultivation. Especially you, Chen Tao, no matter how delicious the food is, if someone is malicious and mixes a large dose of tuber powder into it, you should be useless in this life, and no one will be able to save you." Lu Yun instructed Seriously to the two of them.

"Aunt, if you don't tell me, I won't dare to be greedy anymore." Lu Chentao was overjoyed when he heard Lu Yun's words, then nodded. He doesn't have the heart to be greedy when it comes to major matters of cultivation. For him, it would be better not to be happy if he becomes a crippled person.

Hearing Lu Chentao's words, Lu Yun nodded, and she added: "If you really want to eat, you can do it yourself. It's okay to eat and make it now."

"Forget it, I have a shadow on it now." Lu Chentao shook his head vigorously, and the exaggerated action made the three present couldn't help but laugh.

Pei Sen didn't know everyone about the arrests. After careful consideration, he let the people who followed him stay in the car outside silently, and rang the doorbell of Xia Xin's house alone. Xia Xin's parents He was also awakened. Father Xia opened the door, and when he saw Pei Sen, he was very happy and puzzled: "Didn't you just send Xia Xin back, Pei Sen?"

"Uncle, I'm sorry to bother you so late. I suddenly remembered that I need Xia Xin's help. I'm afraid she won't be back tonight." Pei Sen apologized to Father Xia as usual.

"It's alright, I'll tell her mother to call her here. We can rest assured knowing she's with you." Father Xia said warmly, "Come in and sit for a while.

" Xin is about to leave, um, I'm in a bit of a hurry." Pei Yi continued apologetically.

"Okay, alright, wait." Father Xia hurriedly entered the room and called Mother Xia. After a while, Xia Xin came out neatly dressed, "Pei Sen, what's the matter, is there something wrong?

" It's a little urgent, let's talk as we walk." Fei Sen didn't want to say more, so he prevaricates, saying goodbye to Xia's father and Xia's mother before taking her away.

"Why did you come here so late?" When the two of them were on the way, Pei Sen was silent all the way, and Xia Xin opened her eyes wide and thought more and more puzzled. When she walked outside and saw several cars, all of which were big and not the one that Fei Sen usually drove, she had an unsettling premonition flashed in her heart.

"You'll know when you get in the car and go to the place." Fei Sen took her wrist and got into the car expressionlessly, and didn't give her any room to struggle. Her face was also cold, and her usual gentleness was completely lost.

As soon as she got in the car, Xia Xin saw the fully armed soldiers and Lu Chentao who was glaring at her, her face turned white: "Why?"

"That's what I want to ask, why?" Looking at her, there was a trace of injury in her eyes.

"Yeah, could it be that my third brother treats you badly? Why do you treat us like that?" Lu Chentao also looked at Xia Xin angrily and asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not feeling well and I want to go back." Xia Xin's eyes flashed a moment of panic, and she said calmly.

"... Let's drive." Fei Sen looked into her eyes for a long time, and finally ordered with a sigh.

"Pei Sen, I don't understand. I didn't do anything, I really don't know about that condiment..." Her voice stopped abruptly, she covered her lips suddenly and looked at him with tears in her eyes. Kind of charming charm.

"Look, I haven't said anything yet. You're not going to recruit yourself." Fei Sen sighed, even if Xia Xin was a spy, she was extremely unprofessional and untrained.

Of course, if she had been trained, it probably wouldn't be so easy to tell him to make sure that the condiment was intentional, not what she had guessed before, and it would be unintentional.

500.

  "Why?"

Pei Sen looked at Xia Xin with a trace of pain in his eyes. Even though he hasn't really fallen in love with her yet, it is undeniable that she once attracted him and made him want to marry someone back home. idea.

No matter what it is for, isn't the biggest sure thing a man can do to a woman is to marry her back home?

He couldn't believe that his vision was so bad that he was looking at a person whose character was so low that he could even betray the motherland.

He couldn't think of any reason for her betrayal?

Is it for money?

impossible.

Xia Xin is not short of money, not to mention that she has shares in the extremely profitable company run by her brother, in addition to large dividends every year. As the first batch of senior researchers at Yunhuaxing's Botanical Research Institute, her monthly salary and benefits should not be underestimated.

What's more, if you marry him, he is not a stingy person, and there is no possibility that she will be short of money...

Could it be that she is being coerced?

Fei Sen looked at her with complicated eyes, even if there was no "truth", he also had many ways and means to tell her the truth, but he was still willing to give her a chance, if she really had a last resort, if she could say it automatically Come out...

Xia Xin bit her lower lip and lowered her head without saying a word.

"Third brother, what nonsense are you talking to her? It's simple and effective to use the 'mantra' directly. I don't believe that she can be tougher than those who have received the most professional training." Xin had a good impression, the more he resented that she was actually a spy, or a rookie spy who almost succeeded, enough to cause irreversible consequences.

Xia Xin finally had panic in her lowered eyes. She didn't know what the 'mantra' in Lu Chentao's mouth was, but as a plant researcher, she had been dealing with plants all the year round, but she knew that some plants had medicinal properties that were very domineering. It is also difficult for a professionally trained person to resist the medicinal properties.

When it was almost dawn, Pei Sen and Lu Chentao came back with no good expressions. Shitou and Lu Yun knew it when they stepped into the military area, and when the two returned, they were already waiting in the living room.

"That Xia Xin actually has the blood of a Japanese. She grew up with her grandmother, and her grandmother was a fake Japanese, so Xia Xin knew that she was also a Japanese from a very young age.

" When the two asked, Lu Chentao spoke directly with an expression like stepping on dung.

"How is this possible?"

Lu Yun and Shitou looked at each other and felt a little weird about the answer. All the interstellar immigrants have gone through a political review, especially the first batch. The political review is particularly strict. If Xia Xin's grandmother was really Japanese, she wouldn't be able to pass the political trial at all.

And Fei Sen, he is not a person who can accept that his child has Japanese blood. If this was found out at the time, then even if he admired Xia Xin again and had a good impression of her, it would be impossible for Pei Sen to list her as a candidate for his partner.

"It's true, Xia Xin's grandmother came to Huaguo with her parents when she was ten years old and worked as a spy, but at that time they were exposed and lost their lives. Xia Xin's grandmother was then living on the street and was arrested by a family. The wealthy family took it back to be a child bride, and she consciously concealed her identity as a Japanese. During the war years, there were too many orphans like Grandma Xia Xin, and she could speak fluent Chinese, so there were no such children at all. People doubt her true identity."

Fei Sen's face has been very bad since he knew the truth, and at this time, when he heard Lu Yun and Shi Shi was surprised, he immediately explained.

"That family is Xia Xin's great-grandfather's family. Xia Xin's grandfather is more than ten years older than her grandmother. She is still a person who lacks intelligence and has a serious tendency to violence. The identity, having a shelter from the wind and rain, I endured all these, and later gave birth to Xia Xin's father.

However, according to Xia Xin's grandmother, in fact, Xia Xin's grandfather is not her biological grandfather. Her grandfather was inhumane at all. Her own grandfather was actually a Japanese. Back then, she became pregnant with her father after she met a small group of Japanese in the woods near her home, so she wasn't even sure she was from that small group. Which body made her pregnant.

Because she was afraid that she would eventually become a comfort woman, she was unwilling to follow those people, so she lied that she was the one who was ordered to lurk. Her Japanese language was naturally easy to win. After the Japanese team was defeated, she not only let her go, but after the fake came true, someone started to contact her secretly. After the Japanese country was defeated, she was ordered to stay. My grandmother disposed of all the land and houses on the bright side of the family, and replaced those with silver dollars and took Xia Xin's father back to Xia's "hometown" in the countryside. They were all buried deep and began to live a hard life. After liberation, their family was naturally divided into poor peasants."

"Do Xia Xin's father and brother know their true identity? The rest of their family What about people?" Stone's face suddenly became solemn, and he could never imagine that this was the case.

"Her father and brother knew it. They accepted the fact that they were Japanese at a very young age and had simple spy training, but her mother and sister-in-law were unaware. I don't know, people and I have all been under control."

Fei Sen's anger was mixed with more frustration, and he almost fell into the pit. If he really married a partner with half Japanese blood, who was also a spy, it would definitely be a big stain in his life, the kind that couldn't be cleaned up no matter what, not to mention that he didn't need to stay in the army. , that is, the whole family will be implicated.

The other party approached me with a strong purpose, and I am afraid this is the same idea. If I only know about it after marriage, and the other party uses it to coerce me, as long as I hesitate a little bit, I am afraid that I will be completely controlled by others in my life. .

Without the suspicion of his mother, Fei Sen would not dare to think about the consequences.

"Fortunately, my aunt is very good. With just a small bottle of seasoning, I found the spy who was so deeply hidden. Otherwise, who would believe such a thing?" Lu Chentao patted Lu Yun's horse. Fart, his mood is similar to that of Fei Sen, there is both anger and depression and happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 21
i'll love you forever jo, i always will. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Ever Since New York, chalamet [ VOL �...
108K 2K 78
Author: Yuqijiu Classification: Rebirth Source: https://www.szhswy.com/10197.html Tian Tian Wen is the real heroine in the era of rebirth, but she wa...
3.5K 174 7
"I am never going to marry King Park.I am second on the throne so don't expect me to marry a king whose identity is a mystery" ..... "I don't care wh...
27.6K 238 61
Author: Ling Dong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-02 Latest: Chapter 61 Ending [2-in-1] Finale Su Li was a real daughter, and sh...