Just a Soldier

By JPmarvel90

Sequal to A Soldier's Life Y/n and Scarlett's relationship is continuing to grow, but with Scarlett now in At... More

Chapter 1 - Distance
Chapter 2 - Reunited
Chapter 3 - Naked butt
Chapter 4 - Return to set
Chapter 5 - Back where she belongs
Chapter 6 - The Yankees
Chapter 7 - Lunch and stunts
Chapter 8 - Picnic in the park
Chapter 9 - Drive-in
Chapter 10 - Teasing
Chapter 12 - I don't need saving
Chapter 13 - Forgiveness
Chapter 14 - Betrayal?
Chapter 15 - How can I trust you?
Chapter 16 - Runyon Canyon
Chapter 17 - Little Widow
Chapter 18 - Dinosaur Encounter
Chapter 19 - Curry
Chapter 20 - Hospitality
Chapter 21 - Home again
Chapter 22 - Family Sundae
Chapter 23 - We're going to...
Chapter 24 - Legoland
Chapter 25 - Another perfect day
Chapter 26-Giant Octopus
Chapter 27 - Busy
Chapter 28 - The calm before the storm
Chapter 29 - Pool Party!
Chapter 30 - Visit from the Colonel
Chapter 31 - Big Changes
Chapter 32 - Planning
Chapter 33- Melanie
Chapter 34 - Hunter
Chapter 35 - Tourists in New York
Chapter 36 - Karsten
Chapter 37 - Picnic and lies
Chapter 38 - The Truth
Chapter 39 - Date Night
Chapter 40 - Teasing and Goodbyes
Chapter 41 - Packing
Chapter 42 - Moving Day
Chapter 43 - The Basement
Chapter 44 - Jealousy
Chapter 45 - Civil War
Chaper 46 - Leaving for London
Chapter 47 - London
Chapter 48 - Break
Chapter 49 - Batting practice
Chapter 50 - Mama Gina
Chapter 51- The Talk
Chapter 52 - 12 Minutes
Chapter 53 - Don't you dare do that again!
Chapter 54 - Surprise visit
Chapter 55 - Distant
Chapter 56 - Nightmare
Chatper 57 - Preparing for NY
Chapter 58 - You'll be welcomed back
Chapter 59 - The Olsen Twins
Chapter 60 - Second First Date
Chapter 61 - Scarlett's birthday
Chapter 62 - Birthday Treat
Chapter 63 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 64 - Sing
Chapter 65 - Another Birthday
Chapter 66 - Adoption Day
Chapter 67 - The start of the holidays
Chapter 68 - Hanukkah
Chapter 69 - Christmas in New York
Chapter 70 - Christmas Day
Chapter 71 - Blessing
Chapter 72 - Night out with the Olsen's
Chapter 73 - Goodbyes and New Year
Chapter 74 - 1 Year
Chapter 75 - Rings and news
Chapter 76 - Treasure Hunt
Chapter 77 - Family
Chapter 78 - First day in London
Chapter 79 - Real Kings and Lion Kings
Chapter 80 - Uncanny resemblance
Chapter 81- Memory Lane
Chapter 82 - St Ives
Chapter 83 - My turn
Chapter 84 - Preparation
Chapter 85 - The Hardest Goodbye
Book 3 out now!

Chapter 11 - See you soon

4K 144 9
By JPmarvel90

Y/n's POV:

As soon as we are in the house, Scarlett throws herself at me, capturing my lips in a hot a fiery kiss as her hands fumble around tugging my shirt out of my trousers. Without breaking the kiss, she undoes the buttons and throws the shirt somewhere on the floor on our journey upstairs. Her dress soon follows as she pulls it over her head and then turns her attention to my trousers.

She unbuckles the belt and pulls it through the loops. "This'll come in handy." She whispers against my lips whilst she fiddles with the buttons on my trousers. They slide off of me easily and Scarlett stops as we reach the bottom of the stairs. We look at each other, holding intense eye contact as our chests rapidly rise up and down as we try to catch our breath back from the lust filled kiss.

I smile at her before bending down and throwing her over my shoulder. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She shouts, her laughter filling the hallway. "Taking you to bed." I state with a duh tone and start to run up the stairs whilst she giggles all the way. When we get into her bedroom, I gently place her on the bed and push her, so she is led back. I began to crawl over her, so my head was hovering over her.

As I lean down to kiss her, she hooks her leg behind me and flips me over, so she is on top. "That was some black widow shit right there." I laugh, but she just looks at me lustfully. "I'm taking control tonight. You're not getting away with teasing me like that. And in front of my friends. That was very risky Y/n." She says in a sultry tone.

I'm not normally one to submit easily, but fuck she is so sexy right now. I'd do anything she askes! She reaches over to the bedside table and grabs my belt, which she had kept hold of. Her face drops a little and she becomes a little shy. I reach up and place my hand on her cheek, which she leans into. "Are you ok my love?" I ask softly and she gives me a half-hearted smile. "I've not really taken control before." She mutters as her cheeks blush. "Well, whatever you were doing was incredibly sexy." I tell her with a grin, and she looks up to me. "Keep going." I encourage her.

"Can, I uh. You know." She starts shyly waving the belt a little. "Like uh, tie you up?" She asks, her voice raising at the end and her face turning a dark red. "Go for it." I grin cheekily at her and she leans down to give me a peck. Without saying another word, she reaches behind my back and unclips my bra, leaving me bare chested. She then takes my hands and wraps the belt around my wrists and ties them to the headboard. "Too tight?" She asks, rubbing her hand along my arms. I give them a little tug to check. "Perfectly snug." I reply and she sighs a little relieved.

She seems to be getting her confidence back a bit now. She swings her leg over me, so she is no longer straddling me and gets off the bed. "Where are you going?" I whine but she just smirks at me as she goes into her cupboard. I watch intently as she looks around for something. "Gotcha." I hear her whisper and I have to laugh at how cute she is right now. She hides whatever she found behind her back, as I try to take a peek, and places it on the floor where I can't see it.

She then gets back on top of me and instantly starts to leave open mouthed kissed along my neck and collarbone. Each touch sends shivers through my body as I can feel myself getting wetter by her slightest touch. She kisses back up my jawline before smashing out lips together in a bruising kiss. I go to hold her close, forgetting my arms are tied up. I tug at the belt, hoping maybe it might be loose enough that I can slip one hand out. I just want to touch her. But it's no use.

Her tongue invades my mouth, swirling it around my own. I let out a moan into the kiss as her hand finds my breast, squeezing it tightly. Without breaking the kiss, she gives both of my breasts attention. Alternating between massaging, squeezing, and pinching. I crave for her touch to move where I need her most, but she is taking her time. I knew I wasn't going to be cumming easily tonight!

Without warning, Scarlett breaks away from the kiss and steps off the bed and I let out another groan. "Patience." Is all she says as she starts to unclip her bra and slowly slip the strap down her arm. She keeps eye contact with me as she lets it fall to the floor, her perfect boobs bouncing free. Then she sexily takes the hem of her pants and slowly pulls them down her legs. My mouth is dry as I watch her little show. Fuck, she is perfect. 

My mouth hangs open, and I am once again tugging at the belt, desperate to feel her soft skin under my hands. She runs her hands all over her body, massaging her breast gently, letting out a quiet moan. How I wish it was my hands on her. Fuck, I think I could cum just watch her. But before I can enjoy it too much, she stops all her motion. She stalks me like her prey as she approaches the bed and slowly opens my legs.

She kneels between them and runs a finger through my folds making my whole body jolt. "So wet already and I've not even done anything yet." She teases, moving her finger antagonisingly slow, not giving me the friction I so desperately want. "Just seeing you like that does things to me." I respond and she can't hide the blush on her cheeks.

She doesn't respond as she leans over the side of the bed and grabs what she had found earlier. My eyes widen when I hear a low buzzing noise. Scarlett has a smirk on her face as she starts to run the vibrator up and down my thigh, pulling it away just as it would reach my core. I try so hard not to whine, I wasn't planning on begging tonight!

"You see, whilst I've been away, I only have my fingers and this to help me. Don't worry, they've got nothing on what you do for me." She husks as she thrusted the vibrator against my clit, causing me to let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck." I mumble and Scar smiles triumphantly. "But I think they may help me in punishing you for that little show you did in the restaurant." And just like that, she takes it away from me and I groan.

She goes back to caressing my body with the vibrating bullet, giving each nipple their own attention. She slowly trails it back down through the valley of my breasts, down my stomach and along my hips. Once again she presses it against my aching clit, turning it to the highest setting. "Oh God!" I cry out as my body jerks at the feeling.

With her spare hand, she circles around my entrance with a finger, before sliding it into my core slowly. She observes my every movement with a sultry look on her face. She leans forward, continuing with her movements, and whispers in my ear. "Do you like that babe?" I nod frantically not able to get words out due to the intense pleasure I am feeling.

I can start to feel the coil in my stomach tightening and my walls fluttering against her finger. "Urgh, mmmm. So good." I moan getting ever closer to my high. My back begins to arch, my moans getting louder. Seeing I was about to fall over the edge, Scarlett stops all her movements and kisses me to prevent me from complaining.

As she pulls away, she hovers over my face with a mischievous grin. She doesn't say a word and she attacks my neck, finding my sweet spot instantly. She sucks and licks at the spot, and I let out throaty moans. "No marks." I breathe out and she glares at me. "I thought I was the one in control here." She scolds and I nod. "You are. But I'm seeing Ava tomorrow." I explain quickly and she nods in understanding. She moves her kisses down to my chest and sucks hard, being sure she left a mark there. She smirks at me knowing she had found a loophole.

Whilst her hands roam my body, she licks around my hardened nipple, grazing her teeth over it to increase my pleasure. Before I can enjoy it too much, she kisses down my stomach, making sure she leaves plenty of marks in her wake. She then makes herself comfortable between my legs. Placing one over her shoulder and wrapping her arm around the other.

She places small light kisses up my thigh and over my centre and down the other thigh. I am desperate for her to touch me. I need to feel her. Like she can read my mind, she gently kisses my clit, causing my breathing to hitch. Whilst she swirls her tongue over the sensitive nub, she enters two fingers into me and goes straight into a fast-pumping action, curling her fingers instantly.

I begin to pant, moans falling out of my mouth, finally getting the touch that I want so badly. "Oh god, yes, right there. Please don't stop." I plead, not wanting her to edge me again. Turns out, I am begging tonight! "I'm not sure if you deserve to cum yet." She says in a questioning tone. "P-Please." I cry out as she curls her fingers once again. She hums in thought for a moment, stopping her moments. "I guess I'll be nice for now." She says, and dives back in to suck on my clit. She flicks her tongue over it and licks figure of eights as her fingers start to pump again at an almost inhuman pace. "Ahh! Fuck, I-I'm so close." I call out.

My back arching, my legs now shaking, I know I wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer. My arms are aching as I pull against the binds. "Come for me bella." Scarlett mumbles against my clit. That is all she needs to do as a wave of pleasure tears through me and I dissolve into pleasure. My body spasms as my walls clench tightly. "Shit, Scarlett!" I moan as I feel the coil let go in my stomach, heat rushing through my body.

I watch as Scarlett licks her fingers clean and I try to regulate my breathing. "Fuck that was amazing!" I breathe. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet." She says and before I can prepare myself, she has placed the vibrator against me once again on the highest setting. "No cumming until I tell you." She orders and I can only nod as I bit at my bottom lip to hold back a moan.

She reaches up and pulls my lip from between my teeth. "I want to hear you." She whispers. I instantly start to moan as the vibrator pulses against my already sensitive clit. Scarlett is focusing her attention on kissing me all over whilst my body squirms underneath her. I can feel her smirking against my skin, enjoying having this control. 

My stomach grew tight again as I know I will be close with how sensitive I am. "Scar, please I need..." I start but she cuts me off instantly. "You can hold it." She hums as she kissed along my jawline. I fight for as long as I can, but it is getting even harder to contain it. "You embarrassed me in front of my friends tonight. What if they had caught on to what you were doing?" She asked as she ran  her finger around my hardened nipple. 

I know not to answer or I doubt she'd let me cum for answering back. "All you had to do was wait until we got home and I would have let you do anything you wanted. But instead you decided play with fire. And now you've got burnt." She whispers the last part in my ear and nibbles at my ear lobe. A few minutes later I am begging again. "Fuck, it's too sensitive." I plead but she ignores me and carries on focusing on her task of kissing every bit of skin. Leaving marks that wouldn't be visible when I am dressed. 

I am a moaning mess, and I can feel tears prickle in my eyes at the intensity of the pleasure I am feeling. I don't know how long I have been like this, but it feels like hours. "Please, I-I really c-can't anymore." I beg hoping she will let me cum. I am pulling tight against the binds on my wrist and Scarlett looks up at the sound of my voice and clocks my tears. 

She quickly moves her hands down to between my legs and takes away the vibrator. I let out a whine, not because I wanted it to carry on, but because I was so desperate to cum. She starts to slowly circle my clit with her finger before sliding it into my centre. She pumps at a quick pace and I feel the pleasure instantly building again. "Let go babe." She says sweetly, caressing my face with her other hand as I fall over the edge again. I cry out her name as my orgasm rippled through my body. My whole body spasming. I felt a sense of euphoria flow through my body. 

When I come down from my high, my sight has blurred, and my breathing is erratic. "I'm sorry, I should have stopped earlier." Scarlett says concerned as she rubs her hands on my stomach to help calm me. She reaches up and undoes the belt causing my arms to flop down onto the pillow. "Fuck." I hear her mumble as she takes my arm in her hands and places kisses along my wrists.

"What's wrong?" I ask, shaking out my other arm, trying to get it back to life again. "I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean too." Scarlett rushes out and I sit up and look at her concerned. "Hey, angel. What's wrong?" I ask, pulling her into my lap whilst still breathing heavily as I come down from my high. "Your wrists. They're red raw. They'll probably bruise." She sniffles, running her finger along the marks. "Hey look at me." I told her firmly. When she doesn't move, I place a finger under her chin and raise her face so she is looking at me.

"There is absolutely nothing to be sorry for. That was probably the best orgasms I've ever had in my life. You have done nothing wrong. Do you hear me? Nothing. I loved every minute of it." I reassure her and she nods slowly, not looking totally convinced. "I'm serious Scarlett. Look at me, you can tell that I'm not lying." I watch as her eyes search mine to see if I am lying. She lets out a sigh of relief and snuggles into me.

Scarlett's POV:

I feel comfort from Y/n as she rubs her hand up and down my back. Although I know she said she enjoyed it. There is still a part of me that feels awful. I pushed her to the point she had tears and her wrists are all marked up. "Get out of your head angel. I promise you I enjoyed it and I'm excited to try it again." She smiles and I chuckle at how eager she is.

"Thank you for letting me take control. It was fun until I thought I hurt you." I say with a sad smile. "Well, you didn't hurt me so stop that. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll never stop you if you want to take control you know." She tells me and I look up and smile at her. "I really do love you." I tell her with such sincerity. She reaches up and cups my face, giving me a loving kiss. "I love you too Angel."

I snuggle in close to her. Although I was slightly embarrassed when we started, I love how confident I felt in control. I don't think I ever could feel like this with anyone else. Completely safe and loved. Being encouraged to try new things. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Although I am enjoying being held closely against her, I know I need to help clean her up. "Come, I'll go and run a bath." I say, moving to make my way to the bathroom. But before I can get up, Y/n has pulled me back, so I am led on the bed. She hovers over me, placing kisses all over my face, making me laugh. "If you think that I'm not going to touch you and take care of you and make you feel good on our last night together, you've got another thing coming!" She husks.

I instantly feel heat rush through my body as she starts to kiss along my jawline. "As you said, the vibrator doesn't quite do it for you. So let me leave you with something to remember until we're back together." She whispers in my ear. Safe to say we didn't get much sleep that night as she definitely made it a night to remember.

__________

The next morning, we luckily don't have to be up too early. Y/n's flight isn't until the afternoon so it means we can have a lazy morning in bed. There isn't a whole lot of talking. We lie in bed together, holding each other, making the most of this time we have before she has to leave. I am going to miss being with her so much and it is even worse knowing that I don't have a firm date for when I'd be able to get back to LA to see them.

I cook Y/n a late breakfast whilst she is packing up her things and gets ready. She joins me in the kitchen in her sweatpants and one of my hoodies. "Can I steal this?" She asks with a cute little pout on her face. I turn away from the cooker and give her a quick peck. "Of course. I've got like 8 of your t-shirts and hoodies. It's only fair you have one of mine." I reply.

She does a little fist pump and hugs the hoody against her. "Thanks. I was taking it regardless of your response, but thanks anyway." She jokes, spinning around, and sitting at the kitchen counter. We eat breakfast together, and she tells me about her plans with work and Ava when she gets back. Hopefully she won't be pushing herself so much with work. I don't like the idea of her running herself into the ground at work and then chasing after Ava. When I'm home, I'm definitely making sure I help with that.

As time ticks on it gets closer to us needing to leave. Y/n only has a small suitcase with her, so we carry it out to the car and start the journey to the airport. The whole way there, she is holding my spare hand between both of hers. Rubbing her finger over my knuckles absentmindedly. At every opportunity I get at a traffic light, I lean over and give her a kiss. Yes, we're that sickly couple, but I need to get in as many as I can before she leaves.

I park up the car when we get to the airport and walk hand in hand with her to the check in desk. I have a hat on and luckily no one seems to notice me. I walk her towards the security gate, and we stop, knowing this was as far as I can go. "Call me as soon as you land." I instruct her and she nods, taking my hands in hers. "Make sure you give Ava her gifts from the museum." I add on and she laughes. "It'll be the first thing I do."

She pulls me into a hug, and I rest my head on her chest, my arms wrapping around her waist, clinging to her like she is going to disappear. "I'm going to miss you so much, but I'll message you every day and talk to you whenever you're free. And we'll work out when we're next seeing each other, so don't worry over that ok." She comforts me and I nod against her chest.

I reluctantly let my arms drop from around her and looked up at her. "I love you angel." She sniffs and that's when I noticed she has tears in her eyes. This sets me off and I fling my arms around her again. "I love you too. So much." I whisper and she just holds me tighter. Eventually we have to let go so she can go through TSA. I push up on my tiptoes so I can feel her lips against mine for the last time in God knows how long.

It is a slow and loving kiss. Y/n's hand cup my face, and I feel the comfort of her thumb gently caressing my cheekbone. "I'll see you soon my love." She whispers into the space between us, our foreheads resting against each other. She places a gentle kiss on my forehead and steps away. I watch as she makes her way through security, turning to wave to me one last time before she is gone.

I slowly make my way back to the car, feeling instantly lonely. I've never felt like this with anyone. She makes me feel so secure and loved. I really need to make sure I find time to get back too both her and Ava. I need to put them first, and make sure I fight for the time off to see them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.4K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...
31.5K 945 16
ๅฝกโ€ขห–* โ›โ€งโ‚Š ๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž...
134K 5.2K 55
New book cover y/n y/l/n a.k.a. the new Scarlett Johansson. There's a new actress that is in Scarlett's eyes she stole her spot. she's the new highes...
4.4K 253 15
This is a love story between Scarlett Johansson and a Park Ranger named Jennifer/Jenny Cameron. They met on a cast retreat back in 2011 for the Aveng...