DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EV...

Από Guardlet08

4 years later after the D-reaper and Parasimon attack, the Tamers reunited to their Digimon. Now the Tamers i... Περισσότερα

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
ONE SHOT SERIES
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 1
>> CHAPTER 1: TRIP TO TRANSILVANIA
>> CHAPTER 2: KYOUSUKE
>> CHAPTER 3: THE CREATURE LIVING UNDER THE MOON
>> CHAPTER 4: THE POWER OF FAMILY'S LOVE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
1K READERS!?
RIKA AND JERI'S BROADCAST [1K READER SPECIAL]
ONE SHOT SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
I'M BACK!!!!!
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 29
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 30
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 2
>> CHAPTER 1: THE TIME CROSS
>> CHAPTER 2: THE D-REAPER'S HOST
>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND
>> CHAPTER 4: HEADS UP FROM FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 5: BATTLE FOR YOUR SOULMATE
>> CHAPTER 6: THE CRIMSON HEART
>> CHAPTER 7: LOSING SOMEONE TO THE DARKNESS
>> CHAPTER 8: TAKATO'S FIGHTING SPIRIT
>> CHAPTER 9: THE YIN AND YANG'S FINAL DUEL
>> CHAPTER 10: THE PAIN AND TRUTHS BEHIND THE BOND
>> CHAPTER 11: TAMERS REUNITE
>> CHAPTER 12: RED AND BLUE, THE COLORS FOR THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 13: NO MATTER WHAT FUTURE BRINGS
ONE SHOT: CHIBI KITSUNE
THE DARK WAR ARC
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 24

163 2 0
Από Guardlet08

CHAPTER 24: THE PROMISE OF TWO HEARTS

In the park, Rika is sitting one of the rock while staring at the sunset.

"There you are." The voice said. Rika look back and saw Takato smiling at her.

"I've been looking for you for a while." Takato smiled then Rika smile back.

"I just want to clear my mind and feel a short peace from the events happening now." Rika smiled. Takato walk towards her and sit down next to her.

"What about you why are you here?" Rika asked then Takato stared at the sunset and take a deep breath.

"You could say i want the same thing too." Takato said, Rika nod and stared at the sunset.

"The sunset is very pretty today." Takato said.

"Yeah..." Rika replied before she bow her head.

"Takato..." Rika called then Takato look at her.

"Yeah?" Takato asked.

"About what happened today." Rika whispered then Takato tilt his head.

"What about it?" Takato asked.

"I'm sorry." Rika apologize but Takato know what she was apolozing for but he just smiled at her.

"You don't have to apologize Rika. It's not your fault." Takato said.

"I know but... It's just, if I'm strong enough to stop it. I wouldn't have hurt you all." Rika said.

"But you're strong enough Rika, pretty strong. You just off guard so that's why it managed to come out." Takato said.

"Black said to me one thing that shocked me." Rika said then Takato look at her.

"Really what is it?" Takato asked.

"He said to me that he couldn't hurt me because I'm reminding someone who's once really important to him." Rika said to him that shocked Takato.

"What? Someone important to him?" Takato asked then Rika nod.

"He also said to me that he once a happy man but one tragedy snapped him to become evil." Rika said.

"I wonder what it is that even lead him to the darkness." Takato said then Rika look down.

"Takato i don't know what to do. All of this happening. Black and the D-reaper, who's inside me and probably evolving now. It so strong now to consume my body. Now what will happened next time i lose control. I may destroy all of you." Rika whispered.

"Rika don't say that. It won't happened." Takato said to her then Rika look at him with angry face.

"How can you be sure?! How can you be sure that it won't happened huh?! How can you be sure the next time i lose control i will managed to go back?! Takato i know your ambition is good but there are things you can't control!!! Things that no matter what you do you can't stop! So stop saying that it won't happened, so how! How can you be so sure that it won't happened again huh?! How!!!" Rika shouted, Takato just stared at her and look at the sunset.

"Rika look at the sunset. It's about to get down and soon the night will come right?" Takato asked.

"That doesn't answer my question!" Rika said to him then Takato look at her.

"When it's night, you can't see anything right? So that's why we have a moon to guide us in our way." Takato said.

"What are you trying to say?" Rika asked.

"I just want to say no matter how dark the night is there's always way to go back. So whenever you walk alone in the night i would be the moon to guide you." Takato said.

"Takato..." Rika whispered then look down.

"But... What if the darkness really consume me? What if... What if the D-reaper consume me and destroy everything. Not only you but the world too... I... I don't want that to happened." Rika whispered.

"Takato... I'm scared..." Rika whispered then suddenly Takato hold her hand.

"That's why i told you. If you ever got scared then hold my hand and i promise i wouldn't let you go." Takato smiled then Rika frowned.

"But if that happened... What you're gonna do then?" Rika asked then Takato smiled.

"Well if that happened then i will still stick by your side." Takato said that shocked Rika and look at him.

"What?" Rika gasped.

"It maybe not be easy but i will do everything to bring you back and hold your hand again. Even my reputation as the leader of the Tamers ruined, even our friends, my parents or the world hate me. Even i got really hurt, i will not look you different way, my love for you will never diminish in the slightest. I will stand up and never gave up to reach you." Takato smiled.

"Besides I'm a your clumsy and stubborn Goggle-head right?" Takato said before grinning. Rika was stunned at his words and stared at him in shock.

"Takato..." Rika said before smiling.

"Stupid Goggle-head, always smiling even though he's starting to look like an idiot..." Rika smiled then Takato chuckled.

"That's my job!" Takato smiled then Rika look at him.

"Thank you..." Rika smiled then Takato made an "OH!" Face.

"Oh! Almost forgot i want to gave you this." Takato smiled before getting something at his pocket.

"What is it?" Rika asked then Takato smirked.

"Close your eyes first, it's a surprise." Takato smirked then Rika frowned.

"You know i hate surprises right Goggle-head?" Rika asked then Takato just smiled.

"Maybe this one could be exception?" Takato smiled. Rika look at him before sigh and close her eyes.

"Great now don't move and especially  don't open your eyes when I haven't told you yet." Takato said.

"Just what is it?" Rika asked.

"You'll see." Takato smiled. Suddenly Rika felt Takato is putting something in her neck. A minutes later he pull away with a triumph grinned.

"You can open your eyes now!" Takato grinned. Rika open her eyes and look at her neck. Her eyes widen when she saw a half heart with "HIS ONLY" on her neck. She stared at it for a minute.

"You like it?" Takato asked.

"Takato... How did you... Why you have this?" Rika asked then Takato scratch back of his neck.

"Well since we're two months in relationships i figure it out i should gave you a gift." Takato smiled.

"Besides we're pair see?" Takato smiled before showing the half of the heart with "HER ONE" in his neck.

"So do you like it?" Takato asked once more, hoping for Rika's answer, Rika touch the necklace before looking at him and smile.

"I love it, thank you Takato." Rika said before leaning forward to him and kiss him in lips. Takato kiss back and a minute later they pulled away before staring at the sunset. Rika put her head on his shoulder and Takato put his head at top of her while feeling the love for each other.

Somewhere

"Okay the time machine is ready, all i need to do is try it." The man said. The man go inside the car and push some button.

(The car)

"Set the time to 2005, initiating time travel sequence." The man said before putting the data on the screen beside. He gripped at the steering wheel.

"Be prepared Black. I'm coming for you and you will pay for what you did to my home." The man said before driving in incredible speed. Suddenly a portal appeared in front of him and he disappeared as soon he enter the portal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is just filler, that's why it's short but i hope you guys like it.

Now who's the mysterious person came from future and what he's connection on Black?

All of you will find out in the next real chapter!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1K 30 28
An evil Digimon army known as the Digi-doom dimension hunters from the Digi-doom dimension led by Omnibusmon has returned to take over the digital wo...
1.1K 2 20
I shouldn't be doing this. I have other stories, but damn it. This just won't leave me the fuck alone. Digimon one shots, requests accepted though I...
4.5K 84 8
(A rewrite of a past book.) Digimon are Digital creatures from another world. They are living breathing data, So what happens if they get a special v...
1.1K 44 33
Join Solisamon and the Ghost Game Digi Destinies as they go to multiple multiverses to help solve problems and make long lasting friends. To see what...