Not a Damsel, But in Distress...

נכתב על ידי randommsrandom

syll. me-ga-pen-(t)hes, meg-apenth-es ] Megapenthes is of Old Greek origin. Megapenthes' meaning is 'great s... עוד

warning
character description
Κεφάλαιο: I
Κεφάλαιο: II
Κεφάλαιο: III
Κεφάλαιο: IV
Κεφάλαιο: V
Κεφάλαιο: VI
Κεφάλαιο: VII
Κεφάλαιο: VIII
Κεφάλαιο: IX
Κεφάλαιο: X
Κεφάλαιο: XI
Κεφάλαιο: XII
Κεφάλαιο: XIII
Κεφάλαιο: XIV
Κεφάλαιο: XV
Κεφάλαιο: XVI
Κεφάλαιο:XVIII
Κεφάλαιο:XIX
Κεφάλαιο:XX
Κεφάλαιο: XXI
Κεφάλαιο: XXII
Κεφάλαιο: XXIII
Κεφάλαιο: XXIV
Κεφάλαιο: XXV
Κεφάλαιο: XXVI
Κεφάλαιο μπόνους: Birthday
Κεφάλαιο: XXVII
Κεφάλαιο: XXVIII
Κεφάλαιο: XXIX
Κεφάλαιο: XXX
Κεφάλαιο: XXXI
Κεφάλαιο: XXXII
Κεφάλαιο: XXXIII
Κεφάλαιο: XXXIV
Κεφάλαιο: XXXV
Κεφάλαιο: XXXVI
Κεφάλαιο: XXXVII
Κεφάλαιο: XXXVIII
Κεφάλαιο: XXXIX
Κεφάλαιο: XL
Κεφάλαιο: XLI
Κεφάλαιο: XLII
Κεφάλαιο: XLIII
Κεφάλαιο: XLIV
Κεφάλαιο: XLV
Κεφάλαιο: XLVI
Κεφάλαιο: XLVII
Κεφάλαιο: XLVIII
Κεφάλαιο: XLIX
Κεφάλαιο: L
Κεφάλαιο: LI
Κεφάλαιο: LII
Κεφάλαιο: LIII
Κεφάλαιο: LIV
Κεφάλαιο: LV
Κεφάλαιο: LVI
Κεφάλαιο: LVII
Κεφάλαιο: LVIII
Κεφάλαιο: LIX
Κεφάλαιο: LX
Κεφάλαιο: LXI
Κεφάλαιο: LXII
Κεφάλαιο: LXIII
Announcement of Votes
Κεφάλαιο: LXIV
Κεφάλαιο: LXV
Κεφάλαιο: LXVI
Κεφάλαιο: LXVII
Κεφάλαιο: LXVIII
Κεφάλαιο: LXIX
Κεφάλαιο: LXX
Κεφάλαιο: LXXI
Κεφάλαιο: LXXII
Κεφάλαιο: LXXIII
Κεφάλαιο: LXXIV
Κεφάλαιο: LXXV
Κεφάλαιο: LXXVI
Κεφάλαιο: LXXVII
Κεφάλαιο: LXXVIII
Κεφάλαιο: LXXIX
Κεφάλαιο: LXXX
Apology video with Ukelele

Κεφάλαιο: XVII

2.1K 115 19
נכתב על ידי randommsrandom

Morning classes had swiftly gone by and break time had started.

But what welcomed Yuu and the others wasn't the usual peaceful Cafeteria.

"...Hmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today." Ace stated, when they saw everyone.

"Today is a special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote at school." The Cafeteria Ghost explained.

"It sells out fast, so the early bird gets the worm!" One of the Heartslabyul student added while making his way to get some.

"Three chocolate croissants for me!"

"I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!"

"The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!" The Cafeteria Ghost announced.

Soon the group heard someone running behind, and when they turned around.

They noticed that it was Meg who was fixing something on his wrist before running past them.

"Meg?" Deuce asked but was ignored.

The brunette just went and shot his 'something' up from the device on his wrist and on to the ceiling before suddenly pulling himself up and taking some of the pastries down from the stalls.

"Hey! That's cheating!" One of the students complained.

"Meg! You can fall down from there!" Ace warned that was replied with a mischievous grin from Yuu and Grim.

By now, their friend group knows of his crush on the Ignihyde boy, making the ginger blush.

"Shut up!" He told the two.

"But we're not saying anything." The magicless boy reasoned with a smile.

Meg ignored everyone partly because his stomach is churning not only because he was upside down but also because of his fear.

The short boy then swung to a safe place with his sweet pastries in his arms and landed without any casualties, making him relieved since of course, he did that with no arms to help him.

Everyone were just left amazed at this.

"Send the tab to the Housewarden of Ignihyde!" He told the Cafeteria Ghosts who nod as he ran with a smile.

"Oh Hi guys! Gtg!" The brunette just exclaimed to the group as he ran past them once again.

They all watched the retreating boy not knowing that Grim had already went and made some trouble.

But all Ace could think was, "Fuck... He just smiled at me."

"Grim's gone!" The Ramshackle Prefect exclaimed while the ginger was still in his own world, covering his red face with his hand.

And Deuce was just confused as to what he should do, whether to correct his fellow freshman that the Ignihyde Vice Prefect didn't actually smiled at him.

Or if he should help Yuu with the racoon-like monster.

Without any further ado, the bluenette chose the latter.

As this happened, Meg had used his phone to summon his broom as soon as he left the school building to fly off to the Hall of Mirrors.

Pastries still in his arms, luckily he was able to hold them all in just one arm to maneuver his broom properly.

Because the brunette had at least a dozen of pastries and it was all for himself.

Slower than his usual pace, Meg was just glad that he was able to fly with just one hand.

Soon, the short boy had fortunately arrived at his dorm still with a dozen pastries and a life, much to his pleasure.

...That the pastries were safe.

The brunette made a bee line to the training rooms and saw his hand picked team sweating and almost passing out.

"Take a break." He told them and simultaneously turned off the machines.

The players for the upcoming Magishift Tournament were in awe with how much their Vice Prefect had gathered pastries from the sales.

Automatically assuming that each and every one of them will be given.

"Touch a bread and I'll kick you out of the team after killing you." Lucky for them, no one had attempted to get near the pastries before the short boy had threatened them.

"Where's Ortho?" Meg asked before they leave the training room with a depressed look on their faces.

"He's with the Prefect Sir."

"Hm..." The brunette then observed the tablets for the machines and observed the players' data.

"Get back after y'all finished eating, we'll be discussing your results and next training schedule." The boy told the student who nod before leaving with the others.

Meg then took out his phone and messaged Ortho.

megae:
Did Young Master go to the meeting for the Tournament?

Not that soon, the brunette got a reply.

robro:
I would like to inform you that Nii-san had went to the meeting but at the same time, he did not.

megae:
I'm going to drag him out of his room.

robro:
Please no.

megae:
smh.

The Vice Prefect of Ignihyde could only roll his eyes at the Shroud brothers.

"Why even make him if you kept on being a nuisance?" Meg muttered to himself before leaving the room.

The brunette spent his time inside his room playing games and at the same time working with the players' status.

Analyzing each and every one of them then making some strategies for a match for each and every dorms.

"Heh... Look at our boy working so hard." Phil grinned at this while robot hand just nod.

The short boy glared at the Ai.

"I wouldn't be working my ass off if it wasn't for Young Master, y'know? So shut up, fortunately for you, I got me some limited edition pastries to lift my mood up." He said and took a bite of said pastry.

And Phil got the audacity to scoff at him, but didn't said another word anymore.

Soon, Ortho came to his room and knocking at his door.

"Meg, the players are back."

"Coming." The brunette took his tablet for the training room and walked out of his.

The robot followed him from behind as they walked to where the players are.

"Is Young Master done with his meeting?" The boy just asked.

"So, you are still annoyed." Ortho chuckled at this.

Meg's cheeks tinted pink as he looked away, feeling embarrassed about being found out, "Shut up... Of course I'm annoyed, he don't listen to me and heck, he don't even listen to you too."

The brunette started ranting, his eyebrows are furrowed and is obviously on the verge of fuming.

The robot snickered, "Just let him go on his own pace."

"He's been at that pace ever since... Ugh, men just don't listen." The short boy groaned.

"But you're a male t—"

"Yes, I know Ortho... Message me if something's up... Or nah, I'll go to Young Master's room later anyways." The boy waved the other before entering the training room.

Which was remained tinted outside, so no one will be able to know about what's happening inside either.

"What did I said about not telling anyone about who's in the line up? You. Answer me." Meg asked as soon as he entered the room, the doors automatically closed behind him.

The pointed student looked confused but answered, "Not to... Tell anyone?"

"And what did you do?" The brunette asked, uninterested.

"H-How... I was anonymous! No one can even figure it out, unless—"

"And I did figured it out. You're out of the team."

"Wait! I—"

Before he could even explained, the Vice Prefect raised his hand onto his face to quiet him down before glaring at him.

"I gave you all a rule and I expect you all to follow it, I was give the authority by the Housewarden to do whatever I want with this team so you all are obligated to follow me."

Meg then walked towards the kicked out player, "Now, if you won't leave this room and if I hear you utter another word about what we do in this room, I'll make your life miserable. Is that clear?"

The said student nod and left, he looked frightened and at the same time depressed about the consequences of his actions.

The brunette looked at the others, also frightened of angering the short boy.

"Look, I already explained it right? If you go out and babbled about being in the team, then the chances of being sabotaged will increase."

"The fact that the only possible player that the enemies can think of is me, it's not that much of a big deal... Much less now that I had trained you guys for a few weeks."

The Vice Prefect of Ignihyde projected the tablet's data to a clear wall.

"Much had improved and since only five players were going to play on the field, and five are benched... Now four, we got four chances to change strategies and team plays."

Everyone was amazed at how knowledgeable the boy was.

No wonder Idia had appointed him to handle the team.

"Me being on the field is the easiest way of course... But we can't have me playing all day, I'm also a human. I can get tired."

"Now, I'll teach you guys our strategies. So drill it into your minds." The other players nod in admiration making Meg smile softly at that.

'He smiled...'

"If I asked and you all can't answer I'm going to add a training hour for every mistakes." This made them snapped back to reality.

Meanwhile, as the Ignihyde boy was busy, Heartslabyul along with the Ramshackle duo had been going around campus.

As there had been accidents going around, and it's pretty much centered towards players for the Magishift Tournament.

Meg's strategy of concealing every information they got regarding their team was before these accidents had happened.

So, when the brunette had roamed around the internet and saw the talk regarding this phenomenon, he was glad that he had chose to use that strategy.

But the Ignihyde boy's investigation only lead up to the possibility that each dorm players are being targeted for sabotage.

And the group of which who was investigating these accidents had already went and searched for the star players of each dorm.

To look for some of the possible victims that they could stake out, so that they could capture the possible culprit.

Heartslabyul, of which includes Riddle, Cater, Deuce and Ace were joining Yuu and Grim as Trey had been caught in this accident.

And because the Headmaster had assigned the Ramshackle pair to investigate the incident.

So far, they were only able to scout Pomefiore's Rook Hunt.

And the Octavinelle twins, who chased after them after they were caught spying.

Fortunately, they were able to fend them off and reach the Main Street, all panting and catching their breaths, "Huff, huff... That was scary. What's their deal?" Grim asked.

"Don't ask me. They've been that way since last year and I just can't handle them." Riddle told the racoon-like monster.

"I'd be afraid of their revenge if I went after them." Cater said, pertaining to the possible culprit.

"I wouldn't even try." Ace added.

"The sun's gonna start going down soon so let's get to our last two 'Cater Check' for today. Jack Howl from Savanaclaw Dorm. First year. And Meg." The 3rd year smiled at the mention of the familiar student.

Looking up from his phone, he could see the anticipation in Ace and Riddle's eyes.

And the pink dusting their cheeks.

"They're super good at anything involving physical activity, and I heard a rumor that they got a flood of invitations from every sports club." Cater added.

"They're smart too, the two are classmates and we've been in a joint class one time... It's late enough they might already be back at their dorm." Deuce stated, earning a nod from Yuu.

"Meg's still annoying though... But he said thanks for my tuna." Grim crossed his arms with a pout.

"Aah, it's already 5:00. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 346: 'One must not play croquet in the garden after 5pm.' I'm going back to the dorm. There are those who break the rules if I take my eyes off of them." The Heartslabyul Housewarden was obviously disappointed with not seeing the brunette today.

"I thought you'd loosened up a bit but you're the same as ever." The racoon-like monster frowned at the red head.

"Guhh... I thought I had loosened the rules up a lot, like a lot." Riddle pouted at this.

Which the 3rd year hummed in agreement with a smile, "You are much more lenient than before. Your seriousness is one of your good points, Riddle. So, good luck."

They then bid farewell to the solemn boy.

"Let's go to Meg's then!" The ginger haired freshman gleefully marched to the Ignihyde dorm.

"You're that eager to see him? He just ran past us this morning." The bluenette told him.

"Shut it! This is my chance, 'cause Riddle's always getting in my way." Ace frowned at the thought as he crossed his arms.

"You barely even make a move yourself." Grim deadpan stared at the latter making the others snicker.

"Shut up!"

When the group arrived inside the dorm, the first years were kind of baffled at how advanced in technology the dorm was.

Holograms are everywhere, machines, computers.

"Heya! What are you doing here? Ace Trappola, Deuce Spades, Cater Diamonds, Enma Yuu and Grim?" Ortho managed to say their full names.

"H-How?" The bluenette asked, still in shock with the robot in front of him.

"I can scan your data from the school!" The small Shroud said with a smile, only visible in his eyes as his mouth is hidden inside a mask.

"We're looking for Meg, Ortho." The 3rd year smiled at the shorter.

"I'm going to call for him, please wait for at least 5 minutes and 38 seconds!" The flame headed boy then went and called the brunette.

Not that soon—not that they were counting if Ortho's timer was accurate—the two had arrived to where the group were waiting at the lobby.

"Yeah, what 'chu guys want? I'm kinda busy." The Vice Prefect of Ignihyde asked, hands inside his pockets as he leaned his weight on one feet.

"There's actually been some accidents going around the campus that revolves around players for the Magishift Tournament." Cater explained.

"Oh... That."

"You knew?" Yuu asked, which made the 3rd year realize something.

"Oh! That must've been why there are no details about the players of Ignihyde dorm other than yours!"

"Wait... Preparations had started a month ago, how did you know that this will happen?" Deuce asked.

"I don't. It's called a strategy. Look... I'm really busy, but yeah I can handle myself just fine... If you want some details, I know just about much as you guys." Meg waved them goodbye to go back to his work.

But before he could even do so, Ace had stopped him from his tracks, "Be careful, alright?" The ginger haired boy asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah... And next time you guys come here, bring some pastries and coffee or I won't go out of my way to see you." The brunette told them with a smile.

And when the short boy had finally left, Grim and Yuu couldn't help but tease their fellow freshman, "Be careful, alright?"

"Shut it!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
987K 53.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
788K 36.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
494K 10.5K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.