Dreams can come true(Justice...

By guccixtaetae

Annabeth is a regular teenage girl who loves to sing & listen to Justice Crew . ( her fav group ) but school... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Justice Crew comes to my house !
Chapter 4- Meeting the boys!
Chapter 5- He likes me not ?
Chapter 6- Sleepover starts
Chapter 7 - Snowy Nights
Chapter 8- Beach Fun
Chapter 9- Rejection
Chapter 10- Together At Last?
Chapter 11- Truth Or Dare?
Chapter 12- Trust & Betrayel
Chapter 13- Fist Fight
Chapter 14- Ride Until The Sun
Self Help
Chapter 15- The unexpected relationship
Chapter 17- Theres Always A Time To Chill
Chapter 18- Cold Flashbacks
Chapter 19- Siblings just complicate
Chaper 20- The feeling of a worried friend
Chapter 21- Matters resolved
Sadly Not An Update :(
Chapter 22- Girls Night Out
Chapter 23- Dyummm
Chapter 24- Player
Chapter 25- True Friendship

Chapter 16- I'll Protect You

183 13 8
By guccixtaetae

A/N: Hey guyssss , before u read this chapter PRETTY PLZZZZZ make sure u have already voted for my last chapter . I still have under 100+ votes 😔 so plz help me out, otherwise I might just not be bothered to update anymore :( Make sure u vote for this chapter toooo PLZZZ .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-~Skylar's POV~- ( Past & Now )

Where is Annabeth & Lenny ? They should be back soon coz it's getting pretty late. The rest of the boys found out that Unfriended was on TV & they wanted to watch it. I hardly get scared of horror movies so I just agreed to it, *sigh * boys are always boys eh . The movie was been playing for about 10-15 mins so far , and this is exactly how I feel ...... OH MY GRIEVER OMG WHAT IT THAT EW AH HOW THE HECK IS SHE STILL ALIVE !!!! OMG HELLPPP MEEEEE , WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST ANNABETHHHHH.

I like have never gotten scared by a horror movie but OMG THIS IS HORRIFYING! For some reason I though I heard the front door open , I was too scared to look back . I realised no one else noticed it , so I tried to act natural .
Paulie noticed me flinching & spoke up " awwwww are u scared ?? " I put my acting skills to work & put on a game face " oh hell no , I'm ... just... cold ...yehh..hehe " I basically wanted to face-palm myself . Paulie then replied " its ok .... I'll protect you ".

This basically made me awwwwww in my mind of cause . We turned to the TV at the wrong moment . It was a sudden tense scene . I basically jumped and clung unto Paulie like a bear in the attic ocean. He chuckled still with his arm on my shoulder. I then slowly layer my head oh his shoulder coz I lost some energy due to being scared ( IDEK ? DON'T ASK )

There was another tense scene coming up ..... I was ready to jump , but something unexpected happened . All I heard was "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
Which basically made Paulie & I scream loudly & high pitched . I never thought Paulie would have a high-pitched scream. It was soooo funny !
We are both Pitch Perfect 😘

We both realised Lenny & Annabeth
That scared us. What made us all laugh was that Sampson didn't notice anything at all. He was listening to music on his headphones . Annabeth & Lenny kept smirking at me & Paulie which made me turn red .
Annabeth gave me a certain look it looked stern but worried at the same time. I knew she needed to talk to me privately about something , it had to be important . So I excused myself from Paulie & went upstairs with her into her bedroom followed by her.

---------------------------------------------
Separator
---------------------------------------------

We sat on her bed and explained stuff to me. It was about her ex bf , Dimitri . Even saying his name aloud made me hate him even more. He basically cheated oh Annbaeth , when I found out I told her & she basically exploded. When we both confronted him he kept denying it .
She broke up with him straight away. It was hard for her :(
It was even harder to watch her suffer & deal with it. I protected her from then on with a lot of care & made sure he don't trust any other guys. But I know Lenny is different , I can even tell by the way he looks at her 😍 .

Anyways Annabeth mentioned to me that she wanted me to help her find a way to tell Lenny & the boys this. I think it was a good idea . After we talked about it we changed the subject. She randomly said aloud " So .... you & Paulie eh ?" I felt myself blush & replied " actually I really don't know ? I'm pretty sure he knows I like him but I'm not sure if he likes me ? maybe can u help me with that ?" Annabeth's head immediately shot up and said " Yes ! of course , what are best friends for ? " We hugged each other like koalas . I'm so glad I had her in my life. <3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Plz make sure u guys vote for all my chapters including this one :) Plz click that star & vote coz it rlly helps me =] I doubt I'll b able to update till next weekend coz I have to complete an Assignment for history yay! ( plz note my sarcasm ;p ) I SURVIVED FRIKIN CROSS COUNTRY YAY ! Ik u guys r so proud of me rite ? * no reply* ummm okay ???? Bye guyssss ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 294 17
Please be advised that this story may contain content which could be upsetting to some readers. --- Anna...
4.5K 154 17
Edits are done by @shadowcat844 Annabeth Chase was finishing up high school and heading to New York to pursue her dream, dance. Her best friend Percy...
47.6K 867 20
Between each summer of training, each quest, each disappearance, Percy and Annabeth still have to go to school. What happens to the mortals that they...
130 0 31
Annabeth is her brilliant self and also a talented musican. Piper, her closest friend convinces her to join her already successful band on her first...