More Than Friends: Lucain - C...

By exriakisses

Lucy Hale was in an abusive relationship that Ian Harding helped her out of. However, Lucy's angry and abusiv... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Seventeen

2.3K 66 4
By exriakisses

Lucy's POV

I currently feel like history is repeating itself as I am kneeling on the cold floor in the en-suite bathroom in my dressing room, holding onto the edges of the toilet seat after throwing up for the third time today. The first time was before Ian and I's shower and the second time was during I was having my hair done by Taylor.

I was taking out of my thoughts by a faint knock on my dressing door.

"Who is it?" I called as I stood up from the bathroom floor.

"It's Holly." my on-screen mom's voice informed me from behind the door.

"Come in."

I quickly rinsed my mouth then went to join Holly on the couch. I smiled as I sat down next to her, acting as if nothing is wrong.

"I heard about Adam hurting you." she started with a sad tone in her voice.

"I'm away from him now so I'll be okay." I reassured her.

"I also heard about you and Ian." she said with a smirk.

I looked to the ground and smiled foolishly.

"How are you two?" she asked.

"Um, we're good. Yeah, we're great." I replied, trying to sound convinced.

"Lucy... what's wrong? You do love him, right?"

"Yes, I love him. I love him a lot." I answered honestly.

"So what's wrong?

"I think I'm in trouble." I admitted.

"You mean...?

"I think I'm pregnant." I confessed.

"Have you taken a test yet?"

"No. I've not had a chance to buy one and I don't want anyone to see me buying one, but my period's late and I've been throwing up a lot over the past few days." I explained.

"How late are you?" Holly asked.

"Four or five days." I answered.

"Have you been late before?"

"A few times.

"Okay. How long have you got until you need to be filming again?" she asked me.

"About half an hour, why?" I replied.

"I'm going to go and buy you a test. You stay here. I'll only be ten minutes. I won't tell anyone.

"Holly, thank you.

"You're welcome." she responded.

I stood up and Holly hugged me then she left. I walked over to the mirror and stood in front of it.

I started to wonder about how Ian would react if I am pregnant. We haven't even been dating for two months and I may already be carrying his child. I don't even know if he wants children or not because we have never discussed it.

Holly walked into my dressing room and started searching through her bag. She took out a clear blue pregnancy test and handed it to me. I took the test from Holly then put it down on the couch and started looking through my purse.

"How much was it?" I asked Holly.

"You don't need to pay me back, sweetie. Just take the test and find out if you're pregnant or not." Holly insisted.

I nodded and faked a smile then slowly walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I opened the box and took out the little white stick. I stared at it for a while before reading the instructions although I already know how to take a pregnancy test. Pee on the stick. Wait five minutes. Look at the results.

"Okay. You can do this, Lucy. You've done it before." I quietly encouraged myself.

I peed on the little stick then placed it face down on the edge of the sink. I left the bathroom to wait for the results. 

"Have you found out the results?" Holly asked me.

"No, not yet." I answered.

Five minutes of silence flew by a lot quicker than I thought they would, a lot quicker than I wanted them to.

"Lucy you should go and check now." Holly broke the silence.

"I don't want to." I replied, tears forming in my eyes.

"Do you want me to come with you?" she offered.

I nodded my head slowly. Holly took my hand and leaded me to the bathroom. We stood there silently, staring at the upside down pregnancy test.

"I can't look." I said.

"Sweetie, you have to know." Holly soothed.

I shook my head and wiped a tear that had fallen down my cheek.

"But what if I am? How an I going to tell Ian?" I whimpered.

"How are you going to tell me what?" Ian's voice sounded from behind us.

We quickly turned around and looked at Ian.

"Ian..." I trailed off in shock.

"How did you get in here?" Holly asked him.

"The door. I knocked, but no one answered and I got worried." he answered.

"Oh, right." Holly breathed.

"Lucy, what's going on?" Ian asked calmly.

He started to look around the bathroom and spotted the upside down pregnancy test.

"Lucy, is that... are you...?" he trailed off.

"I don't know yet." my voice cracked.

"How can you be? We were careful and you're on birth control." he panicked.

"But I forgot to take it twice. When Troian called and when her and the others stayed overnight." I explained.

"I'm going to leave you two to talk." Holly informed.

Holly walked out and closed the door behind her, leaving me and Ian standing in the bathroom. 

"Is this why you've been acting weird all morning?" Ian asked me.

I lowered my head and nodded slowly then looked back up at Ian.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Of course not. Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I might be pregnant. And when I was last time, well you know..." I replied

"As long as you're pregnant with my baby I can't be mad at you."

"But we haven't even been dating for two months yet and now I might be carrying your child."

"Well, lets find out if you are." Ian suggested.

"Okay." I agreed.

Ian took my hand in his then picked up the stick.

"Ian, I'm scared." I said.

He put the test back down then placed both of his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Lucy, I love you. And no matter what this test says, it won't change how I feel about you. I will still love you. Lets look together.

"Okay."

He picked the test back up and we both stared at it. 

"Oh, my god." I gasped.

"Lucy, you're..." Ian trailed off.

"I'm pregnant."

Neither of us said anything after that. I pulled the toilet seat down and sat with my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. I felt tears fall down my cheeks. Ian knelt down beside me and started rubbing small circles on my back.

"Hey... This doesn't change anything." Ian soothed.

"Yes it does. It changes everything."

"No it doesn't. I still love you."

Ian stood up then took my hands in his and helped me to my feet. He wrapped both of his arms around me and I cried on shirt.

"Ian, what if I lose this baby too?" I continued to cry.

"You won't, Lucy. It was Adam's fault you lost your first baby and you know I won't let him touch you." he soothed.

I nodded then looked up at him. Ian caressed my cheeks and used his thumbs to wipe my tears.

"I didn't know that you wanted children." I said.

"Neither did I, but I do know now because that child will be mothered by the woman I love." he responded.

"I love you too."

"We can book an ultrasound appointment for tomorrow. We finish filming the first half of this season in a few months so your baby bump won't be showing much. We can get a bigger place for us to live. And we don't have to tell anyone until you're ready for them to know. We can make this work." Ian suggested calmly.

"I like that idea. We should probably tell Holly and Marlene today." I answered.

"Why?"

"Because Holly bought the test for me and is waiting outside the bathroom for us and Marlene will need an explanation for why we'll be late or why we'll have to leave early tomorrow."

"That makes sense." Ian agreed.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. The kiss was only interrupted when Holly opened the bathroom door and walked in.

"You two okay?" she asked.

"We're better than okay." I replied.

"Does that mean you are or you're not pregnant?"

"We are pregnant." Ian answered.

"Congratulations." Holly said.

"Thank you." Ian and I replied.

Holly smiled at us then left again. Ian got down on his knees and lifted my shirt to reveal my stomach.

"Hey in there little guy, or little girl, it's your daddy. I just want you to know that me and your mommy, we love you so much. Please be good to your mom in there. That means no kicking to hard, no hurting her, because she's being good to you. She's giving you life. She loves you. We can't wait to meet you, baby. Please don't leave us. Mommy and daddy love you."  he spoke to my non existent baby bump.

Ian speech to our baby made my eyes tear up again. He stood up and and took both of my hands in his then kissed me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.9K 36
Being trapped in such an emotionally abusive relationship, Veronica Steele has been manipulated into believing that that is what true love looks like...
40.4K 932 34
What happens when Ian and Lucy starting to date but their relationship isn't approved? What happens when Lucy's darkest secrets from her past gets re...
49.1K 1.3K 15
After Lucy's cosmipolitan article hits the shops, everyone is asking her if she is okay. The truth is she is not and there is only one person who can...
531K 11.8K 24
Lucy Hale, your typical omega. Shy, nerdy, loner and anything her pack would like to punch and boss around. Her life was turned upside down after an...