Paging Dr. Deku

بواسطة KenleyCopeland

Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she d... المزيد

1: Blindsided
2: Heartbreak
3: Love Theory
4: Dice
5: Hurdle
6: Suffer
7: Encounter
8: Cry for Love
9: Love Phobia
10: Diamond
11: Crush
12: Jealousy
13: React
14: Kiss My Lips
15: Oops!
16: Strange Magic
17: Sticker
18: Trying Not to Love You
19: Punishment
20: Sunshine
21: Pain
22: Glue
23: First Love
24: I Just want Love
25: Close
26: Some
27: Mysterious
28: Busted!
29: Going Crazy
30: Back to You
31: Something About Us
32: Gotta Be Somebody
33: Envious
34: Feels
35: Greedy
36: Get You Alone
37: Young
38: Acceptance
39: Waiting
40: Exodus
41: Hurt
42: Spider
44: Light
45: Passionfruit
46: Replay
47: Melting
48: As I Told You
49: Advice
50: Am I Wrong?
51: Unnatural
52: Call My Name
53: Hyde and Jekyll
54: Love Distance
55: State of My Head
56: Breathe
57: Truth
58: Kiss on My List
59: Special
60: Sexy Dirty Love
61: You're Pitiful
62: Mirror
63: Pretty
64: Cautious
65: Good to Me
66: Victim
67: One Drink Gone Wrong
68: Vacay Surprise
69: What Can I Do?
70: Shall We?
71: Privacy
72: Trust
73: React
74: Everybody Talks
75: The Name of the Game
76: Beautiful
77: INVU
78: Hello Stranger
79: My Valentine
80: Soul
81: Spotlight
82: Get Away
83: Confession
84: Unexpected
85: Villain
86: Devil
87: Monster
88: Overcome
89: Tender Love
90: Marry You
91: Yours
92: Without Love
93: I Love You
Epilogue
Final Update: Not a Chapter!

43: Maniac

101 2 1
بواسطة KenleyCopeland

"Welcome home, Izu-san." the voice said, and that's when Izuku realized just who this person was. 

'I-Izu-san? Hold on, there's only one person that would call me that and that's-'

She could hear the stranger seem to be unlocking a door as they entered a passcode and then pulled the door open while still carrying her. 

"I figured the only way I could really talk to you is if this was all done at your place, I honestly didn't think it'd take me this long to figure out where you live and which floor and even the passcode. But once I figured that out, I had to figure out your schedule since you've been pretty active recently, but I didn't think you really moved on from me until I saw you with that man who called me trash last time. I was gonna have a completely different plan happen tonight, but once I saw you all alone outside the banquet, I knew it was the perfect time to take you away. I'm sure you've probably figured out who I am, right? Izu-san?" 

He asked her as he set her down onto the couch and pulled the blindfold off her eyes and she immediately opened her eyes to see Shindo in front of her.

He smiled sweetly and devilishly as he ripped the cloth off her mouth and knelt down in front of her. 

"Shindo, I didn't think you'd do something like this, but it looks like I was wrong." Izuku stated, glaring at him. 

"Now now~ You don't need to make that face, as I've finally figured out why you dumped me." Shindo said sweetly. 

"Why I dumped you? You were the one that cheated on me!" 

"And all for good reason, as I was kind of starting to get the idea that you were wanting to have sex with me." Shindo noted. 

"W-What? Have sex with you? I was planning on having sex with you that night, but when I saw you with another girl, clearly I changed my mind on having sex with you and went and had sex with someone else!" she yelled.

"See? You were craving sex from me, weren't you?" 

"Shindo, we'd barely kissed when we were dating for the past two years! You were always the one saying you were busy with work and would never see me at my own work! You were the one distancing yourself from me!" 

"That may be true, but you were craving something from me, and now that I've finally figured that out, I can give that to you right now." he said. 

"W-What? What're you-" 

"You used to stop by my place all the time, and we'd never hang out at your place. So when you suddenly tried to distance yourself from me, I figured I should make it up to you and follow you for the past month on where you live and what your lifestyle's like. And now that I've learned everything, I should treat you properly and set things right for both of us." Shindo said as he lifted her off her own couch and carried her to her bedroom.

Katsuki tried calling the greenette again, but it would immediately go to voicemail, and he tried with every fiber in himself to not panic. 

'C'mon Deku, where did you go? Did you leave because you were uncomfortable with what I said?' he thought as he started to get filled with self doubt.

'Why did I confess to her like that? She's already dating someone else, so why did I think it was okay to- Did she go home?' he thought as he looked up to see the building he and the greenette lived in and he picked up the pace. 

'I told Deku not to go out alone at night, and she listened to me for the past month, I know that. She probably went straight home after what I said because that was the only safe place she could go. And this might be why she's not answering her phone, I hope I'm right on this one.' he thought as he ran into the building.

As he entered the lobby, he noticed no one was in the lobby which was odd to see. 

'What the- where are the people that usually work-' 

His thoughts were halted as he thought he could hear someone trying to cry out for help. He glanced over at a door and could hear the cries coming from there, and so he ran and busted the door open to see members of the staff had their hands tied behind their back and tape covering their mouths. 

"The hell? What happened?" he muttered as he immediately freed the employees and they seemed grateful. 

"What the hell happened? How did you guys end up like this?"

"T-There's... There's a maniac in this building, and we think he's taken someone who lives in this building hostage. He tied us all up over an hour ago and when we last saw him, he was carrying a woman straight into the elevator." one of the employees said. 

"A woman? What did the woman look like?" 

"She- She had Dark Green hair-" 

"And she was wearing a Red dress!" 

Katsuki's eyes widened as he instantly felt his blood boiling as he knew someone was holding Izuku hostage and probably in her own home! 

"W-We unfortunately don't know what floor they went on, but we do know that this man has been visiting this building for the past month." 

"Yes, and he's constantly asking us about someone who lives here, and we think it might be the woman he was carrying with him earlier." 

"How long ago was it when you guys saw him with that woman?" Katsuki asked. 

"I-It was about 5... 10 minutes ago."

Katsuki knew that if he wasted any more time then maybe something even worse would happen if it really was Izuku. 

"Call the Police and tell them to get to floor 20, and tell 'em that it's urgent!" Katsuki exclaimed as he walked away from them and ran to the elevator and pressed the button and entered the elevator and repeatedly pressed the button to try and hurry the elevator to go faster. 

He couldn't stop shaking as he didn't know what he was going to find, but he knew one thing, whoever this was, he was absolutely gonna kick their ass.

"Shindo! Stop this! I have a boyfriend, so let me go!!!" she exclaimed. 

"And that boyfriend is me, you should feel so happy that I'm doing this for you." Shindo stated. 

"I'm not happy! Please put me down!!!" she yelled. 

"Don't worry, you'll be happy once I've started." 

"Shindo, let me go! Oof!" 

She felt her body get thrown onto the bed and felt a sudden tug of her tied arms getting pulled over her head and she looked up to see Shindo was on top of her and using one of his hands to hold her arms up as he rested his other hand onto her stomach. 

"I'm not gonna lie, Izu-san... but you look really sexy in this dress, so it's a shame I'm gonna have to rip it off of you for your own pleasure." 

"Pleasure?!?! This is pain! Let me- mn!"

Shindo immediately interrupted her as he slammed his lips onto hers and pressed his body down onto her. Izuku didn't like this at all, as all she could take was something sour and he smelled like rotten fruit, and she wanted to get out of this situation, but it was practically impossible. 

He lifted his head and broke away from her and both of them were panting and Shindo's smile grew darker and more sinister after each breath. 

"Oh, Izu-san~ you taste like sweet flowers, it's been so long since I've kissed you that I don't think I can hold back any longer." he proclaimed as he lifted his body upwards and practically ripped his jacket and shirt off. 

"Shindo, I don't want this, not from you! Let me go!" 

"Not until I'm satisfied, and as much as I'm satisfied from how you taste, I want to learn more from your body." he said as he dragged his hand up and down her dress until he stopped his hand to land onto her breast.

He smirked and then grabbed and squeezed her breast and then immediately tore and ripped the top half of her dress off her chest. 

"Shindo, s-stop it!" 

But he wouldn't, as he slammed his free hand over her mouth and then knelt his head down and started licking and sucking her chest and stomach. Izuku was in complete disgust as all she could do was shut her eyes from seeing this... this monster on top of her.

Katsuki exited the elevator and stormed towards the opposite door from his own place and started pounding on the door hoping that she might answer. 

"Damnit... DEKU! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" he yelled, and clenched his hand into a fist. 

'I'm not waiting, I have to!' he thought as his left hand sparked and explosions bombarded the front door and was blown to bits. 

He entered the greenette's place and jerked his head back and forth but couldn't see the greenette anywhere. 

'Where is she? Where is-' 

"SHINDO, STOP IT!!! LET ME GO!!!" 

Katsuki's head jolted over to see the bedroom door closed, but he could clearly hear the greenette's cries of desperation. Just hearing her cries made him want to stop whatever was happening as he stormed towards the bedroom door and didn't even think of simply opening the door, as he used another explosion to cause the door to bust open.

The second the door was out of his sight, he took 3 steps into the room and felt his heart drop to see Shindo was on top of Izuku who had tears in her eyes. 

"Ka- Kacchan..." she mumbled as she looked relieved to see him there. What he wasn't relieved about was seeing that Izuku's ex was on top of her and doing inappropriate things to her. 

"Eh? Well if it isn't the Number 1 hero, how'd you know-" 

"What the hell do you think you're fucking doing, you piece of shit?" Katsuki growled. 

"Woah woah~ easy there, you don't need to-" 

Katsuki was past the point of being nice as he caused another explosion from his hand to hit Shindo right in the face to cause him to fly off the bed.

Izuku looked back up at Katsuki and though she could tell he looked pissed, she instantly knew that he'd act calm around her as he burned the ropes off her hands and ankles with ease. 

"Ka- Kacchan-" 

He didn't like hearing her voice that was filled with fear and pain, so he quickly grabbed a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her and then lifted her off the bed. 

"Ka-" 

"I'm sorry you waited so long, I'll make sure this piece of shit gets what he deserves." he said softly as he carried her in his arms towards the closet and gently set her down onto the closet floor. 

"Kacchan, are you really-" 

"Stay in here, don't open this door until it's over. You'll be safe in here, I promise." he said sweetly. 

"Kacchan... Please... Please give him what he deserves." she said. 

"I told you I wanted to punch the shit outta this guy for cheating on you, well now I'm gonna punch the living hell outta him for trying to hurt you."

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

So yeah, the person was Shindo that captured Izuku, but he's about to get what he deserves!

Gonna post 2 more chapters later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

393K 14.4K 83
Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo has always had a rough relationship, to say the least. Katsuki always hated Izuku, or as he calls him, "Deku", for...
459K 9.4K 18
✔︎Completed! Bakudeku Fem!Izuku x Katsuki Quirkless Fem!Izumi x Pro Hero Katsuki Izumi Midoriya 20 years old and coming back home to Japan staying...
53.9K 1.4K 25
(Quirk AU) I saw this picture...saw the comments...and BOOM, I decided to write a fanfic :3 this is also my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't th...
91.8K 4.4K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...