The Three Survivors (The Twin...

By GamzetteMakara8

The Sequel of the twin of a Potter. James and Lily has twins. Dear Elizabeth Rose Potter is back will she be... More

A/N
The Halloween I wished never happened
farewell for now
Dudley's birthday
The letters and meeting Hagrid
Meeting with Hagrid and the twins
A/n
The train ride and being late
First Day back at Hogwarts and checking on the twins.
Harry's and (y/n) first flying lessons.
The twins learning about quidditch
Troll in the school
first game of quidditch for this year.
Christmas at Hogwarts.
Finding the mirror of Erised.
Finding out who Nicolas Flamel is and meeting Norbert
Detention in the black forest.
The day with malfoy and the plan
Under the trap door.
The fight between the Potters and the mystery person
The End of first year feast
The goodbyes for now.
Dobby the house elf
breaking out of the Dursley's house.
Seeing Lucius and meeting up with the twins.
The flying car ride to school
Harry and Ron gets in trouble.
Ron's Howlers
Lockhart's lesson
Talking with my Uncle and my Niece's question
A/N
Draco the new seeker.
Aunt Lizzie's pass part 1
The chamber of secrets have been open.
Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match
Info on the chamber
Dueling Club
A/N
training with Aunt Lizzie
Aunt Lizzie's Back story
another person petrified.
The trio doing something stupid.
Aunt Lizzie past part 2
First Christmas With Aunt Lizzie Part 1
First Christmas with Aunt Lizzie part 2
A/n
Things get more interesting.
two important people get petrified.
Hagrid's HUt and visiting an old friend.
Visiting the chamber
They finally arrive
The end of year two part 1
End of year 2 part 2
The court visits
The night Harry blew up our Aunt Marge
Sirius Black escaped.
The train ride
Old friends meet again
Hagrid's Lessons
A/n
Remus' Lesson
Aunt Lizzie's past part 3
Sirius tries to break in.
Hogsmeade
Severus takes over Remus' Class.
The match that went bad.
the marauders map
How it all went down
The patronus lessons
Catching Harry with the map
The day they meet Sirius Black
We save Sirius
The end of year 3
The world Quidditch match
The rules for the tournament.
A/n
Fred and George do something stupid.
Moody's first lesson
The night I won't forget.
The interview with rita skeeter.
Finding out the first task
Figuring out a plan for the first task
The first task
Dress shopping
The outfit for the Yule ball.
The day Viktor ask Hermione to the Yule Ball.
The Yule Ball
Talk about the next task.
Plan for the third task
The third task.
The fight with Voldemort.
The End of 4th year.
Harry got into trouble
The order meeting
The history behind the map and Harry's trial
Welcome miss Umbridge

The second task

137 6 2
By GamzetteMakara8

-(y/n) POV-

I can't find Draco anywhere. I have looked around the entire school and still can't find him. As I was running around I bumped into someone. I looked up and there stood Mr. Malfoy and Aunt Lizzie. 

(y/n): Sorry about that. 

Lizzie: It's okay dear. Now what got you running down the halls the second task is about to start and we need to get changed. 

(y/n): I haven't seen draco anywhere and I'm worried. 

Lucius: It's okay he is a strong boy. 

Lizzie: that is weird cause Draco is gone and so is Severus. 

Lucius: lets not think about that right now you two need to get ready for the task at hand. I have the gillyweeds for you two to take for the tasks. Now lets go. 

Aunt Lizzie and I began to walk to the boats since we were already in our suits. Aunt Lizzie was in a victorian style swim suit which was pretty. After the ball she went back to her own victorian style dresses. oh well she looks amazing in them anyways. When Dumbledore was talking Mr.Malfoy gave both Aunt Lizzie and I the gillyweed. We both took it and began to eat it. WHen we swallowed it I felt my body was changing. We jumped into the water. When we did I was able to breath. I looked at me hands and feet and we turned into mercreatures. I look to Aunt Lizzie and she was telling me to follow them. 

Lizzie: Is your wand still on your leg?

(y/n): yeah. Do you?

Lizzie: yeah. Now come on I thing I know where they are keeping them. 

We then began to swim to where we had to go. When we got there. Harry was already there. He was about to save hermione. Wait Hermione? I looked to where she was lined up and saw Severus, Ron, Hermione, a girl, and draco. I swam to draco. I took out my wand and shot at the seaweed. I turned and here come Viktor. Cedric already got cho. Harry got ron. Harry, Aunt, Lizzie and I looked at the girl. I was closet to her. I shot at the seaweed with my wand and grabbed a hold of her. We all swam as quickly as we could. Sadly we got caught by these weird squid things. We sent the people we had to save up. Sadly everything began to go black. Before I passed out I saw a flash of light and a feeling of me being lifted. When we broke through the surface of the water we all gasped for air. I looked to who saved us and saw aunt Lizzie  putting Harry on the deck and then it was my turn. Aunt Lizzie climbed up the latter and helped us both to where our friends were. Draco came running over to me and placed a towel around me. 

Draco: are you okay?

(y/n): yeah I'm fine. Sadly Harry, Aunt Lizzie, and I came in last.

Draco: Next to last Fluer couldn't finish the task. 

I smiled and hugged Draco close. I looked over to AUnt Lizzie and Harry. Harry was standing next to Hermione while Aunt Lizzie was in between Severus and Mr. Malfoy. So in first I was Cedric.  I was in second.. Okay wait what? What about aunt Lizzie. Aunt Lizzie was third after I .  Harry was fourth .Viktor was fifth. Then Fluer at sixth. I looked to AUnt Lizzie. She gave me a thumbs up and mouthed great job. She was then led to the boats with Draco and I behind her. When we got back on land I ran to Aunt Lizzie with Draco behind me. Aunt Lizzie turned around and hugged me. 

Lizzie: great job our there squirt. 

(y/n): are you okay Aunt Lizzie?

Lizzie: yeah I'm fine. I am just going to take a hot shower and go to bed. I'm tired. You should as well. We have the last task to do anyways. So we need to save enough strength as we can okay?

I nodded at that. We then went to the school. I hope the last task is not as bad as these two, but who knows it's the triwizard tournament anything can happen. I mean anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 65 22
Allene Potter, Twin sister to the great Harry Potter or so she thought. Everything she's ever known is a lie, and her life takes a Unexpected turn. T...
116K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
10.9K 138 40
Isla Rose Snape the daughter of none other than Professor Severus Snape tells her story of her adventures with Draco Lucius Malfoy. A truly heartwarm...
309K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...