The day Viktor ask Hermione to the Yule Ball.

(y/n)POV

Hermione and I were walking to Aunt Lizzie's classroom. We had her next after potions. 

Hermione: so did Draco ask you to the ball yet?

(y/n): yeah he did right when we got back from dress shopping actually. Did Ron?

Hermione: Like he would ever he is too focus on those girls from Beauxbatons Academy. 

(y/n): well someone will ask you out Hermione. Oh my.

I stopped and looked in front of us. Hermione was about to ask why I stopped,but I turned her head and there was Viktor Krum and his friends. Viktor walked over to us and bowed to us. He took Hermione's hand with a smile. 

Viktor: would you accept my invitation as my date for the Yule ball.  

Hermione looked to me with a shocked look. I smiled and pointed to him.She looked back to him with a soft smile.

Hermione: yes I would love to accompany you to the dance. 

He smiled at her and kissed her hand. He let go of his hand and bowed to us again. They then left when they were a few feet away I knew they were congratulating him for that. I look to Hermione who was blushing. I smiled and tapped her out of what ever land she was on. 

(y/n): come on Hermione lets get to class before Aunt Lizzie have both our heads for being late. 

She nods her head and we both continue to walk to my Aunt's classroom for class. Who knew Viktor would do that. Go Hermione. I already know Ron and Harry would be piss when they see her with him at the ball.