Sirius Black escaped.

-Lizzie's POV-

Great Harry blew up Marge. I got an earful from Vernon when we finally got the info from the judge saying Harry and (y/n) are now under my custody. I already had my stuff at Hogwarts. I grabbed my bag and made sure both Salazar and Luna were hanging on. I then apperated us to The leaky Cauldron. 

Salazar: still hate that you know. 

Lizzie: sorry, but that is the only fast way to travel. 

Luna: we could of done flu powder. 

Lizzie: true, but I like annoying your mate. 

Salazar: fuck off. 

Lizzie: love you too. 

I walked into the Leaky Cauldron and spotted the Weasleys, Harry, (y/n), and Hermione at a table. I walked over and saw a sign saying Sirius broke out. I rolled my eyes at that and tapped Harry on the shoulder. He turned around and got up quick. Harry hugged me and (y/n) was not far behind. I laugh at this and hugged them both. 

(y/n): aunt lizzie Harry didn't mean to. SHe was talking bad about our parents and. 

Lizzie: you two do not need to explain anything my dears. Now you two finish eating I am going to put my stuff in a room.

They both nodded their heads and went back to eating. I got a room and placed my things in it. I will need to tell Harry and (y/n) they wil not be going to the Dursleys anymore. They are going to stay with me from now on. When I got back to the group Arthur pulled me a side. 

Lizzie: what's wrong Arthur?

Arthur: Sirius Black broke out of Azkaban.

Lizzie: yeah so......

Arthur: I know he was your friend back in school, but do not go looking for him. He is probably going after you three anyways.

Lizzie: Really. You still think Sirius is a death eat?

Arthur: Yes I

Lizzie: I am going to say this now Arthur Sirius Black did not spill out any info on James or Lily's where abouts all those years ago. If you don't believe me fine. I am done with this conversation. 

I then left him be. Why the fuck would he still think that. Sirius didn't it was that Peter kid. I should of killed him right then and there when I saw him again. If I see him he is dead.