Dress shopping

(y/n) POV

I was sitting at the Slytherin table just having a snack when I heard talking from the gryffindor table. I looked up and saw Ron with a weird outfit. Looks like a tux. I poke at (f/n) and they said there is usually a ball during Christmas. I nodded my head. I looked to the teachers table and saw Aunt Lizzie talking with Lucius and Severus. After the first task Mr.Malfoy is letting me call him Lucius when it is just Him, my aunt, and Severus. I wonder who will be asking my Aunt to the ball. 

(f/n): who do you think will ask your Aunt out?

I turned to look at (f/n) with a shocked look. I then heard someone sit across from me. 

Hermione: yeah who do you think will ask her? I think it will be Snape.

(f/n): I think Mr. Malfoy

(y/n): I say both cause they used to be in a poly relationship back when they were at Hogwarts. 

I look to both of them and they had shocked looks on their faces. 

Hermione: they were what now?

(y/n): In a relationship back at their years here. 

(f/n): they would of made a great couple though. 

Hermione: true. Now who do you guys want to go on a date with to the ball?

(f/n): someone asked me out already. 

(y/n): was it blaise?

They blushed at that and nodded their heads. I smiled at that and pat them on their back. I look to Hermione. 

Hermione: No one has asked me yet, but I have a feeling someone might.

(y/n): I say Viktor will ask you out.

Hermione: No way. Anyways you guys have an outfit for the ball?

I shook my head no while (f/n) shook their head no as well. Knowing my aunt she will wear something victorian. 

Hermione: well we should ask Professor Potter to come with us for dress/ tux shopping. 

We all agreed and headed to the teachers table. When Aunt Lizzie looked at us with a questionable look on her face we asked. 

Hermione: How about we all go dress shopping Professor Potter. 

Lucius: That is a great Idea. What do you think Severus?

Severus: that is fine with me just be careful. 

Lucius handed her a bag of money and told her to have fun. It was a sunday so no school. Aunt Lizzie got up and made her cloak come to her. She placed it on then kissed both Severus and Lucius on their head. We then left to go to Hogsmead. All of us went to the dress shop. We saw a lot of girls there getting dresses for the ball. I looked to my Aunt and she sighed. A woman came over to us with a soft smile. She told us if we need any help to just call for her. We all nodded and went to look around. Aunt Lizzie looked uncomfortable. She was looking at the dresses, but looked like she couldn't find anything she liked. I pulled Hermione and (F/n) in a group huddle. 

(y/n): Aunt Lizzie has never worn a modern day formal dress. 

(f/n): all ways Victorian. 

???: maybe I can help as well. 

We turned around and there was Ginny. We smiled and pulled her in the circle. 

Ginny: If she likes Victorian style maybe a ball gown if not there is some dresses in the Style of dresses. 

We all nodded and agreed to that. We then went to Aunt Lizzie to help her choose the dress. After hours of looking she finally chose one. Hermione helped me pick a dress. (f/n) picked a suit dress. Ginny got her dress. We paid for the outfits and we hid them in Hermione and Ginny's room. The shopping was fun we even got butter beers. When we got back to the school. I saw Draco leaning against a tree. 

Hermione: go get him (y/n). 

(f/n): I will see you in your room for a movie night. 

I nodded my head and ran up to draco. He looked up and smiled at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me close. 

Draco: how was the shopping?

(y/n): It was good. 

Draco: that is good. I have a question for you Miss. Potter

(y/n): oh and what is that Mr. Malfoy?

Draco: would you like to be my date for the Yule Ball?

I smiled and told him yes. He pulled me into another hug and we walked back into the school holding hands. He wasn't very keen to holding hands or showing affection in public, but he is improving and I am so proud of him. I so can't wait for the Yule ball. Wait until Severus and Lucius see Aunt Lizzie's dress. She said she will give it a try, but may not like it.  Oh well at least she is trying.