MS. COACH - KUROKO NO BASKET

By VibingCxcilia

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐀?" "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍�... More

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂/𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃
CHAPTER 1 - BASKETBALL BOND
CHAPTER 2 - JAPAN
CHAPTER 3 - TEIKO MIDDLE SCHOOL
CHAPTER 4 - COACHING
CHAPTER 5 - KUROKO TETSUYA
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST STRING
CHAPTER 7 - GAME
CHAPTER 8 - 2ND YEAR
CHAPTER 9 - CAPTAIN AKASHI
CHAPTER 10 - DOWNFALL
CHAPTER 11 - WHAT IS THIS
CHAPTER 12 - WELCOME BACK
CHAPTER 13 - YOU TOO
CHAPTER 14 - NIJIMURA SHUZO
CHAPTER 15 - BASKETBALL
CHAPTER 16 - AMERICA
CHAPTER 18 - TOO VS. SEIRIN
CHAPTER 19 - WOULD TOO WIN
CHAPTER 20 - ZONE
CHAPTER 21 - DINNER GONE WRONG
CHAPTER 22 - ALEXANDRA GARCIA
CHAPTER 23 - YOSEN HIGH VS. SEIRIN HIGH
CHAPTER 24 - IMPOSSIBLE
CHAPTER 25 - HIMURO TATSUYA AND KIYOSHI TEPPEI
CHAPTER 26 - MURASAKIBARA'S POWER
CHAPTER 27 - 4TH QUARTER
CHAPTER 28 - FINAL STRETCH
CHATER 29 - GOOD GAME
CHAPTER 30 - HAIZAKI SHOUGO
CHAPTER 31 - UNLUCKY
CHAPTER 32 - THE CHRISTMAS COLOUR BATTLE
CHAPTER 33 - NEVER GIVE UP
CHAPTER 34 - KAIJO VS. SEIRIN
CHAPTER 35 - DON'T DROP YOUR GUARD
CHAPTER 36 - PAST AND PREPARATION
CHAPTER 37 - RAKUZAN VS. SEIRIN
CHAPTER 38 - MAYUZUMI CHIHIRO
CHAPTER 39 - BACK AND FORTH
CHAPTER 40 - WINTER CUP WINNER
CHAPTER 41 - YES
CHAPTER 42 - KUROKO'S BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 43 - TIMESKIP
CHAPTER 44 - TRAINING LIKE BACK THEN
CHAPTER 45 - CONFRONTING
CHAPTER 46 - STARTING
CHAPTER 47 - COMEBACK BUT TROUBLE
CHAPTER 48 - COMEBACK
CHAPTER 49 - OH NO
CHAPTER 50 - BRUTAL END
CHAPTER 51 - SEE YOU NEXT TIME NOT GOODBYE
ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ ⓇⒺⒶⒹ - (Ⓐ/Ⓝ)

CHAPTER 17 - WINTER CUP

3.6K 94 0
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

After landing in Japan, Taiga and I picked up our belongings and he then led us back to his apartment. "Make yourself at home, (F/N)." I smiled.

"Thanks for letting me crash in like this." He looked at me. "It's not a problem. Either way, it gets pretty lonely. Oh, here, a spare key to the apartment." Taiga smiled.

He tossed the keys at me. "Thanks again." I said. Taiga then gave me a tour. 

"And this will be your room." I looked around. "I've got to say, you've got a nice apartment." I said. "Thanks."

We both started to unpack out stuff. It was dinner time and tomorrow was the beginning of the Winter Cup.

Thank goodness we stopped at the grocery store. I went into the kitchen and made hotpot while Taiga went to get himself cleaned up.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" I turned around to see Taiga with only basketball shorts on. I blushed. "Uh, hotpot." I answered. "Sweet." He placed his shirt on and then helped out.

After we finished eating, Taiga did the dishes as I went to get myself cleaned up.

"Taiga, you should get to sleep. You have the Winter Cup tomorrow and you said that Daiki is your first opponent. You need to sleep off the jet lag." I told him. 

"Ok. Good night, (F/N)." Taiga bid me goodnight. "Night." I smiled. As he walked past me, he kissed my forehead before disappearing in his room.

I smiled as I placed a hand on where he kissed me. I then went to my bedroom to sleep my jet lag away.

I'm excited to see how the Winter Cup will end this year since my former students separated ways and are in different high schools.

I do wish that Seirin will win and knock them off their high horses. I quickly put an alarm on.

-I can't wait to meet everyone again tomorrow too.- I smiled as I slipped into darkness.

I was woken up by my alarm. It was 7:00 a.m. and I'm pretty sure the commencement ceremony is at 9.

I got out of bed and started my morning routine. I went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for me and Taiga.

A traditional American breakfast. Eggs and bacon. I then went to walk Taiga us since he wasn't awake yet. I knocked on the door to his room.

"Taiga? Come on, wake up. It's morning." I said. I didn't hear a thing. "Taiga, I'm coming in." I announced. I turned the doorknob and entered his room.

It was a basic room with basketball posters and a few photos. I walked closer to the bed where Taiga was laying. I shook him.

"Taiga, it's the morning. Wake up. It's the start of the Winter Cup." I shook him awake.

"Hmmmm." Taiga swatted my hand away and turned the other way.

-I have no choice.- I went to his blinds and opened them up. "Arg!" I heard him yell. I turned around to see Taiga finally waking up.

"What the hell!?" He turned to me angry then surprised. "Come on, you need to be at the court at 9. It's now..." I trailed off. I looked at the clock.

-IT'S ALREADY 8:30!?- "8:30! Get your ass out of bed!" I shouted. "Okok. Calm down." He slowly got up. "I made breakfast already." I told him. "Thanks, (F/N)."

Taiga got up and went to the bathroom. I did his bed since I know he won't do it and waited at the dinner table for him.

He was taking a long time. -Does he take that long to get ready in the morning?- I knocked on the bathroom door. "Taiga?" I called out. I heard snoring.

"OH MY GOSH, TAIGA! GET YOUR ASS UP!" I yelled. I heard him wake up and bump his head. "Ouch! Ok, ok. I'm up, I'm up." He yelled back.

"Now get clean up and get down for breakfast. We need to leave!" I shouted.

I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 9. I sighed. -Geez.- "Taiga, it's 9. Don't be even more late."

A few minutes later, Taiga got out of the bathroom and we started to eat breakfast. "I'll do the dishes. You go get dressed." "Ok, thanks again." "Hm."

As I was finishing up the dishes, Taiga called for me. "(F/N)! Can you get my phone! It's ringing!" He called out to me.

"Ok!" I went into his room and picked the phone up as he was in the bathroom changing.

"Moshi moshi?" I answered. "WHERE ARE YOU!? THE OPENING CEREMONY ENDED ALREADY!?" I flinched at the volume of the voice.

"Uhm. I'm assuming you are his coach. I'll get him there as soon as possible. He wouldn't wake up since he had jet lag." I said.

"O-oh? Who are you?" She asked. "I can introduce myself when I meet you at the court. I'll see you later." I told her. "Oh ok."

Taiga was finally finished. "Come on. Your coach is looking for you." I told Taiga. "Ok." We both got out of the apartment and started to run.

When we entered the court's property, we heard some talking. I knew the voice. -It's Seijuro.- Taiga and myself went to where they were.

I saw the entire GOM besides Satsuki present. -Man, they changed a lot. Looks and stats.- "Come on, that's cold." Taiga spoke up.

Taiga placed a hand on Tetsuya's shoulders. I facepalmed. "Ah, Kagami!" A male with brown hair greeted him.

"We can catch up later. So, you're Akashi. Glad to finally meet you." I spoke up to make my presence known. Everyone looked at Kagami then at me. "C-COACH (F/N)!" They yelled.

Everyone was surprised to see me. I gave them a small smile. "Nice to see you guys all again." I smiled. They somewhat smiled at me.

"Shintaro, can I borrow your scissors?" Seijuro asked. -Seems like Shintaro is still collecting items for his luck.- "For what?" Shintarou asked. "My hair is bothering me. I want to cut it."

Seijuro walked closer to Taiga. "But first, you're Kagami, correct?" Seijuro then jabbed the scissors at Taiga but luckily, he dodged it but it scratched him a little that it drew blood out the cut.

"Woah!" He shouted. "Kagami-kun!" "Taiga!" I called out along with his teammate. 

I went to him and placed my handkerchief on his cut. "Woah, nice job. I'll forgive you this time but there won't be a next time." Seijuro walked away.

"When I say leave, you leave. Coach (F/N) can stay since she's a GOM. In this world, winning is everything. Winners are accepted and losers are denied. Until now, I never lost and I want to keep it that way. Since I always win, I'm always right. If you oppose me, I'll kill you no matter what. I'll get going, that's all I wanted to say. Nice to see you again, Coach (F/N)." Daiki was angry.

"Akashi, don't give me that! You made us come out for nothing!?" Daiki shouted.

"Nah. I wanted to check one thing but seeing your faces, that's not needed. Seems like everyone still remembers our promise back then so it's ok. The next time we meet, it's on the court." Sejiuro said.

Seijuro then left. The GOM quickly gave me a greeting or hug and left too. Kuroko was still with the other male. "Nice to see you again, Tetsuya." He hugged me.

"Coach (F/N). Likewise." He said. I turned to Taiga. "You ok now?" I asked. "Ya, just shake up." He replied. I smiled. "Come on, let's get you guys back to your team."

We started to walk to their locker room as I caught up with Tetsuya. Everyone around us gasped as we walked by.

"H-hey! Isn't that..." "THE GOM'S COACH, (L/N) (F/N)!" Everyone started to cause a ruckus.

"Seems like they still remember me, huh?" I asked out loud. We quickly entered the locker room to avoid the questions.

Once we entered, Taiga was placed into a chokehold. "BAKAGAMI! YOU ARE LATE!" A girl yelled. "I know! I know! But I'm here." I giggled.

"(F-F/N)! Don't laugh!" Taiga yelled at me. The attention was now on me. I ignored Taiga and bowed at the team.

"I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (L/N) (F/N) but you can call me (F/N). I'm one of Taiga's masters back in America and am the former coach for the GOMs. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

The locker room went ballistic. "THE COACH OF THE GOM IS HERE!" "SHE'S KAGAMI'S MASTER!" "THE (L/N) (F/N) IS HERE!" "OMG!" "CALM DOWN!"

The coach then introduced herself. "My name is Aida Riko, I'm the coach. You can call me Riko." Riko-chan introduced herself. I smiled.

"Oh, are you perhaps Aida Kagetora-san's daughter?" Someone asked me. "Oh, yes I am." I smiled. "THE (L/N) (D/N)'s DAUGHTER!?" "NO WAY!"

Everyone on the team started to introduce themselves as well. 

"My name is Hyuga Junpei, I'm the captain. Shooting guard." "Izuki Shun. Point guard." "Koganei Shinji. Small forward. And this is Mitobe Rinnosuke, he's a center." "Tsuchida Satoshi. Power forward." "Furihara Koki. Point guard." "Kawahara Koichi. Small forward." "Fukuda Hiroshi. Center."

I smiled. "Nice to finally meet you all. Taiga talks a lot about you." I told them.

The team looked at the red haired and blue haired boys. "I wish we could say that same thing." They said.

I guess Taiga and Tetsuya don't talk about me much. I looked at all the boys. -They have high stats.-

"I just came to say hi and wish you guys good luck in the next game." I said. "Thank you!" They thanked me. I sighed. "I know you guys lost to Too but think of this as revenge." I started.

The team looked at me. "You guys have high stats so you'll do fine. Good luck! I've got a few people I've got to say hi too." I continued. "Thank you again!"

I smiled and waved and I left the locker room. I quickly lowered my presence as I walked by. I looked for Too Academy's locker room.

I didn't see Satsuki so I want to say hi before their game. I also wanted to say hi to Tatsu.

I was walking through a hallway when I found the locker room that said 'Too Academy'. -Bingo. Now I just need Satsuki to answer the door.-

I opened my phone and texted Satsuki to open the locker door. She replied with 'Ok?' and I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

It opened as I looked up from my phone. There she was. "Hi, Satsuki!" I waved. She looked surprised too.

"COACH (F/N)!" She squealed as she hugged me tight. "I missed you!" She shouted. 

"Hehe. I miss you too." I smiled. Her shout must have been heard in the locker room when they came out to check it out.

"Momoi? Are you ok?" They saw their pink haired manager hugging me. Satsuki broke the hug. 

"I'm fine. I was just happy to see Coach (F/N)." She gestured to me. I smiled as I bowed.

"My name is (L/N) (Y/N) but (Y/N) is fine. I coached the GOMs in Teiko." I introduced myself. They were surprised too but they didn't go crazy.

"My name is Imayoshi Shochi. I'm the captain. Point guard." "Susa Yoshinori. Small forward." "Wakamatsu Kosuke. Center." "Sakurai Ryo. Shooting guard." They introduced themselves.

"My name is Harasawa Katsunori. I'm the coach. You must be (D/N)'s daughter, huh?" I nodded.

"Yup. Dad told me about you and the rest of your former teammates too." I said. "Heh." The coach smiled.

"(D/N)? As in (L/N) (D/N)?" Someone asked me again. "Ya. That's my dad." I nodded. "Woah, that's cool!" I smiled.

"I just wanted to say hi and wish you good luck." I told them. "Thank you, (F/N)-chan." I smiled.

"No problem. Well, I'll leave you guys be. See you guys around!" I waved my hands. "Bye!" I then left to go find a seat. -This is going to be an interesting match.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 0 4
Fan-fiction set in the timeframe after the last episode of Kuroko's basketball. Disclaimer: I do not own the art used for the cover photo, or the ori...
253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
20.1K 430 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...
1.7M 33.3K 68
Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate to message me if you have requests xD Don...