The Three Survivors (The Twin...

By GamzetteMakara8

The Sequel of the twin of a Potter. James and Lily has twins. Dear Elizabeth Rose Potter is back will she be... More

A/N
The Halloween I wished never happened
farewell for now
Dudley's birthday
The letters and meeting Hagrid
Meeting with Hagrid and the twins
A/n
The train ride and being late
First Day back at Hogwarts and checking on the twins.
Harry's and (y/n) first flying lessons.
The twins learning about quidditch
Troll in the school
first game of quidditch for this year.
Christmas at Hogwarts.
Finding the mirror of Erised.
Finding out who Nicolas Flamel is and meeting Norbert
Detention in the black forest.
The day with malfoy and the plan
Under the trap door.
The fight between the Potters and the mystery person
The End of first year feast
The goodbyes for now.
Dobby the house elf
breaking out of the Dursley's house.
Seeing Lucius and meeting up with the twins.
The flying car ride to school
Harry and Ron gets in trouble.
Ron's Howlers
Lockhart's lesson
Talking with my Uncle and my Niece's question
A/N
Draco the new seeker.
Aunt Lizzie's pass part 1
The chamber of secrets have been open.
Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match
Info on the chamber
Dueling Club
A/N
training with Aunt Lizzie
Aunt Lizzie's Back story
another person petrified.
The trio doing something stupid.
Aunt Lizzie past part 2
First Christmas With Aunt Lizzie Part 1
First Christmas with Aunt Lizzie part 2
A/n
Things get more interesting.
two important people get petrified.
Hagrid's HUt and visiting an old friend.
Visiting the chamber
They finally arrive
The end of year two part 1
End of year 2 part 2
The court visits
The night Harry blew up our Aunt Marge
Sirius Black escaped.
The train ride
Old friends meet again
Hagrid's Lessons
A/n
Remus' Lesson
Aunt Lizzie's past part 3
Sirius tries to break in.
Hogsmeade
Severus takes over Remus' Class.
the marauders map
How it all went down
The patronus lessons
Catching Harry with the map
The day they meet Sirius Black
We save Sirius
The end of year 3
The world Quidditch match
The rules for the tournament.
A/n
Fred and George do something stupid.
Moody's first lesson
The night I won't forget.
The interview with rita skeeter.
Finding out the first task
Figuring out a plan for the first task
The first task
Dress shopping
The outfit for the Yule ball.
The day Viktor ask Hermione to the Yule Ball.
The Yule Ball
Talk about the next task.
The second task
Plan for the third task
The third task.
The fight with Voldemort.
The End of 4th year.
Harry got into trouble
The order meeting
The history behind the map and Harry's trial
Welcome miss Umbridge

The match that went bad.

137 6 1
By GamzetteMakara8

-Lizzie's POV-

It was raining badly during the quidditch match. I was in my rain cloak. The game was Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff. I was trying my best to watch the match. I was already began to shiver. I then felt something wrapped around me. I looked and Severus had his arm and cloak around me to keep me warm. 

Severus: if you are cold go get warm inside the school. 

Lizzie: No I have to watch this match I need to make sure Harry and (y/n) Stay safe Severus I don't need what happened on the train happen here as well. 

Severus sighed and made a heavier rain cloak appear and wrapped it around me. I thanked him and went back to watching the match. Things were going fine. Then I saw Harry and the Seeker for Hufflepuff go up to the clouds after the snitch. I then saw Dementors go after them. I tapped my uncle on the shoulder and he saw them as well. I pulled out my wand yelled out accio nimbus 1700. My broom came flying over. I really need to get a new one. I jumped on my broom and flew to where the dementors went. I then saw Harry falling off his broom I yelled out expecto patronum and they all flew away. I saw Harry fall right by me and I went after him. I couldn't get to him fast enough. I jumped off my room and grabbed a hold of him. I wrapped my wings around both of us as we fell to the ground. I saw my broom break and is landed with Harry's in the womping willow tree. I then felt myself hit the ground and something soft. I then heard running coming to us. I looked to Harry and saw him out cold. I made sure he was okay and sighed. I then felt a tap on one of my wings and I opened my wings and saw all the professors around us plus the students. I sat up and handed Harry to Hagrid. I got up and groaned a bit. I may have landed on something soft the ice from the rain did some cuts on my wings. I won't be able to hide them for a while. I folded my wings in with a groan. Severus and Remus both lead me to the hospital wing. I sat on one of the beds and sighed. Madam Pomfry came over to me and sighed. 

Pomfry: Still getting hurt huh Elizabeth?

Lizzie: yeah. This time protecting Harry from a nasty crash to the ground. 

She nods her head and checked out my wings. I groan a bit when she touched a cut. She wrapped up my wings and told me to let them heal before I hide them again. I nodded at that and waited for Harry to wake up. I saw his team and friends around him. I stood up and everyone looked to me. 

Lizzie: what can't I get up?

We then heard groaning and Harry woke up. Ron showed Harry his broom. Sadly his and mine didn't make it. I walked over to his bed I stood behind Fred and George. 

Ron: If your aunt didn't catch you. you would of been in worst condition. Now she had wings. 

Harry: yeah she has.... Wait she has wings?!?!

Everyone turn to me and i waved my hand. 

Lizzie: now everyone go get change and let Harry rest. 

They all nodded and left, but not Ron, Hermione, (y/n), and Draco. 

Lizzie: you guys have more questions now. 

They all nodded and started to ask questions. I sighed and told them all to be quiet. 

Lizzie: okay one I am an anamigus. My anamigus form is a dragon. Two I can make wings on my back appear, but if they get injured badly they have to stay out to heal. Three I have my license to be one got it when I was at Hogwarts. and four I am not going to show you guys my form. 

They all groan at that. I laugh at that it isn't the end of the world. I then left to go get the cloaks off of me. When I got to my living quarter Severus and Remus was there. 

Severus: you need to be careful Lizzie. 

Lizzie: I'm fine you guys just some cuts on my wings they will heal up. They should be healed in a few seconds. 

Severus unwrapped my wings and they were healed already. I sighed and made the wings disappear. I turn to look at them and sighed. I went and changed my outfit since it was wet from the fall. I come back in a floor length black dress. 

Remus: I'm sorry about your broom Lizzie. 

Lizzie: it is fine I can always get a new one. I already have a plan to buy a new one since that was one was old. plus I have my original nimbus 1700 is hanging on my wall. That one was an extra. 

They both nodded their heads. I yawn a bit. Remus told me he will see me later. I nodded my head to that.Severus picks me up and set me on his lap when he sat on the couch. I cuddle up to him and slowly began to fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 132 24
Everyone knows the story of how James and Lily potter sacrificed themselves for their son. But what if they had twins? This is the story of Holly and...
39.9K 1.2K 53
Part two of Little Miss. Snape. He's back. Can Luna and Draco make it through? Will Luna be able to keep her cool? Years 5- After war FIRST BOOK- Lit...
107K 2.5K 46
What if James Potter had a sister, who had been fighting for her nephew and her beloved fiancé since the night her brother was stolen from her? This...
65.8K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...