The Chief and Him | Taekook

By bts_bangtang7

Sometimes life takes you to unexpected places, Jeon Jungkook, wanting to enjoy his life, and tried of the bus... More

••• Introduction •••
Chapter 1 - A New Journey
Chapter 2 - Troublesome
Chapter 3 - Annoying Cheif Kim
Chapter 4 - Jerk
Chapter 5 - Good Teacher
Chapter 6 - People Like Him
Chapter 7 - Arrival of someone unexpected
Chapter 8 - Kim Taeyung's dirty mind
Chapter 9 - Magical 💫
Chapter 10- Butterflies in Stomach 💕
Chapter 11 - Softy Chief Kim 💓
Chapter 12 - Sun Tae Uncle
Chapter 13 - Confronting Jeon
Chapter 14 - The Unique Cafe
Chapter 15- Secret Party
Chapter 17 - Dealing with the Pervert
Chapter 18 - Apologize
Chapter 19 - Hoseok's Girlfriend
Chapter 20 - Chief Kim Plan
Chapter 21 - Suspicious man or Jealousy?
Chapter 22 - Happy Chief Kim
Chapter 23 - Love and insecurities
Chapter 24 - Chief Kim is my boyfriend!
Chapter 25- Mr Lee and Taeho
Chapter 26 - The Psycho
Chapter 27 - Past and comfort
Chapter 28 - Will you go on a date with me?
Chapter 29 - Date
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Stalker Kim
Chapter 32 - Leaving him 🥀
Chapter 33 - CEO Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 34 - Emotions
Chapter 35 - Justice is served
Chapter 36 - Memories
✨ Epilogue ✨

Chapter 16 - Party Party Yeah

4.5K 336 26
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person.

No one's Pov

" He is going to compliment Jungkook " Hoseok said to Jin who shook his head " No that cold beast can never compliment someone...he is gonna mess up " Jin said seeing Taehyung taking small steps like a baby towards Jungkook...who was giggling with Jimin, Jimin who was feeling scared was happy to be with Jungkook.

He was also smiling and laughing " He won't " Hoseok said having a small smile over his face but it fall immediately when Taehyung bumped with a young fine lady making the whine in her hand fall all over Taehyung's soldier uniform " Hah! He messed up " Jin said laughing.

Hoseok glances at Jin and glared at him " Shut up will you " But Jin was way too happy to see the young chief in trouble " Chief you okay?" Jungkook rushed to him who looks at Jungkook " Yeah I'm okay...just a little-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin.

" You should change, Your clothes are all wet " Jimin said looking at the male ... Jungkook nodded agreeing with Jimin, Taehyung looks at them back and forth " I'm sorry Chief, I didn't know " The lady bowed feeling guilty, Taehyung shook his head " It's okay Lisa...it happens sometimes...I will just go and change "

Taehyung said and walked away " did you see? Did you see?" Soobin said excitedly to Jin and Hoseok...Namjoon long passed out on the chair " See what?" Hoseok and Jin asked him together " Jungkook was worried for Chief " Soobin squealed...Hoseok and Jin smirked and looks at him.

" It's happening!" They happily cheered meanwhile Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung " Come on Jungkook, let's drink " Chang wan said to Jungkook who smiled at him and shook his head " No, It's okay..you go ahead and enjoy " Chang wan scoffed and dragged Jungkook towards Jin and Hoseok.

Soobin and Namjoon already bored and asleep, Jungkook tried to stop him but Chang wan didn't listened to him " Come on, this party is for you " Chang wan said to him... Jungkook sighed...He smiled when he saw the kids already leaving and many people too...well it was late.

Jungkook sighed and turned to the people on the table around him " let's get drunk " Jungkook mumbled and smiled a little.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung came back he was nervous for some reason it was not like he was nervous because he was wearing casual clothes in front of Jungkook for the first time...No of course not...He was nervous because he just was...yeah... Taehyung frowns when he found the place empty.

He looked around, The place was still lighted...Then he saw Jungkook half passed out on the chair...He sighed and walked closer to the male " Jungkook " Hearing his name Jungkook opened his eyes and looks at Taehyung who was looking at him already worriedly.

Jungkook smiled with sleepy eyes " This is the first time you called me by my name instead of Kid " hearing the tone Taehyung knew the younger was drunk " did you drink?" Taehyung asked him who just giggles " Just a little " He said giggling... Taehyung sighed he chuckled a little.

" I can see that little " Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook stood up struggling a little " Forget about my drinking or none drinking... everyone left but see me waited for you " Jungkook said his lips turning pouty... Taehyung looks at him amazed " Wait, you waited for me?" Taehyung asked him.

He thought Jungkook was passed out after drinking and not exactly waiting for him...man his heart skipped a beat hearing that " really? I appreciate that " Taehyung said softly, Jungkook once again giggled " Yup, I care about my Chief " Jungkook said staring at Taehyung with sleepy or dreamy eyes.

Jungkook touched Taehyung's chest who stares at him confused " Hard " Jungkook mumbled moving his hands all over Taehyung's chest " Yah! Jungkook " Taehyung laughed out when he felt ticklish " You're so cute, Chief Kim!" Jungkook squealed out to Taehyung jumping like a bunny.

Taehyung looks at him smiling yet he was confused " But I didn't
say anything!" Taehyung asked with a frown...how can he be cute when he just laughed " You're handsome with your stone face but when you smile you're se cute " Jungkook mumbled cupping Taehyung's face in his small hands.

Taehyung sighed and softly pushed Jungkook's hands away " Kid, you are drunk, stop " Even tho Taehyung was enjoying it but Jungkook was drunk and it was dark...it was better to stop the boy " Koo is not drunk ~ " Jungkook whined pouting which made Taehyung chuckle once again at his cuteness.

" Whatever you say kid " Taehyung said to him who smiled resting his head over Taehyung's shoulder...who let him be...There was a comfortable silence... Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist...who breaths softly.. feeling peace which he barely got in past years.

" He is holding him softly, see " Chang wan whispered to Hoseok...who was smirking...Jimin staring at his best friend's condition...he was worried Alcohol was forbidden to him considering his health...But till now Jungkook's was okay, Maybe it haven't effected him yet.

" Let's leave them alone " Namjoon said to them...Jin nodded and they left them alone.

" You are Sun Tae uncle's son right?" Jungkook's asked him in a small voice hiccuping at the end... Taehyung frowns and looks at him " How do you know my father? Kid " Taehyung asked him who looks at him giggling but his eyes turning teary " I miss him " The only thing came out of Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung stayed silent, he has many questions but he wanted the younger to tell him himself...not by force " because of him...I am alive today...H-he " Taehyung stared at him pulling away from the hug " I was 4 years old that time...And I still remember that day how I met him "

••• Flashback •••

" This brat can't be my son, I can't believe I married a woman like you " Once again Jeon was having a fight with Jiya...being a little kid Jungkook didn't cared about their fight instead he walked away from them...looking at a toy shop acrosssd the round..always hearing his parents fighting.

Jungkook's only friend was these toys, He giggled and tried to cross the road "  stop! I am your wife n-" Jiya was cut off when she heard her son scream...She turned around and widen her eyes..there she saw her son laid in the pool of his own blood " Jungkook!"

••• Time Skip •••

" Please, save my son... please " Jiya was sobbing loudly...Jeon was already gone god knows where...The nurse sighed " Please be calm " She comforted Jiya who was no where stopping...after 5 hours the doctors came out, one of them walked closer to Jiya " Are you Jungkook's mother?" The deep voice asked Jiya.

Who instantly stood up along with the nurse " Yes, It's me " She said wiping her tears " He is safe...but I need to talk to you... please follow me " The doctor said to her...who glance at the nurse and nodded following behind the doctor " Please be seated " He said to her softly.

Jiya sat down in front of the doctor " My name is Sun Tae , till Jungkook don't discharge I'm going to be his doctor...do you know your son's heart is weak? And his body is getting weak-"  Sun Tae explained her everything who could help but cry.

" Please Doctor, I want my son to be happy and healthy... help me please " Finding the man trustable she told him about everything..Days went by, Sun Tae walked inside Jungkook room seeing the boy standing by looking out of the window.

It was snowing, which made Jungkook's giggle... Jungkook always heard his parents arguing and seeing them fighting....But instead of being depressed he used to find happiness in little things...but deep inside he always wanted a father or father figure at least.

" Hey Jungkook" Sun Tae called him with a sweet smile over his lips.... Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice behind...Sun Tae mentally hit his head " Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you...my name is Sun Tae...I am your doctor " Sun Tae said to him giving him a boxy smile.

Jungkook just blinked his Bambi eyes... Sun Tae sat beside Jungkook who moved away from him instantly with a gasp " Don't worry....I won't hurt you " Sun Tae smiled at him once again... Jungkook tilt his head and stared at him.

And from that day, Jungkook's life changed...He met Sun Tae...Father of none other then Kim Taehyung, Chief Kim.

" Kid! Kid! " Taehyung sighed when he heard Jungkook snoring...he wanted to know more...He wanted to know what was Jungkook and his father's relationship...If Jungkook was just his father's patient...it's not possible for them to be too close just for that reason.

Maybe Taehyung has to wait a little more.

_______________________
🐰 Chapter 16 🐯

Hehe

Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims around the world, I have been fasting and this year it's really difficult along with hot weather I have to be regular in college which makes it even more difficult for me to survive a day.

Anyways, How was it?

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

- Everyone thanks for existing and know that you see important for this world 🌈 be happy and keep smiling 💞

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
522K 18.7K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
3.2M 186K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...
533K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...