Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

By mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 62

416 8 0
By mrsfredweasley22

Ginny and I continued to run up the stairs. I heard a scream to my right, looking over seeing a young girl corned by a Death Eater.

"Stupefy!" I yelled sending the Death Eater flying through the air,

"Are you alight?" I asked running over to her.

She shook her head signaling that she was okay.

"Good. Go find and safe place to hide. Stay out of sight," I said.

I helped the girl up as she ran toward an empty classroom.

"Ginny, I have to go find Fred," I said.

"Alright. Be safe," she said pulling me into a hug.

"You too," I said hugging her back.

I ran off toward the upper part of the castle hoping to find Fred or even George.  I was shooting spells at every Death Eater I saw trying to get them away from students.

I rounded a corner and felt my body fly through the air hitting a wall. I picked myself up off of the ground looking toward where the spell came from. I looked up seeing the same guy who had followed my in Diagon Alley those two times.

"I was hoping I'd run into you again," he said with a smirk on his face.

"I'd love to say the feeling is mutual, but I think we both know better than that," I said making the guy laugh.

"You won't be going anywhere this time, missy," the man said stepping closer to me.

I slowly backed up feeling my back hit the wall behind me.

"What? You aren't going to put up a fight this time?" he asked.

"I'm not scared of you," I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Oh really," the guy said walking slowly closer to me.

He started shoot spells at me and I was thankfully able to block them. He kept throwing spell faster and faster, it was hard for me to keep up. I soon felt something slice through my left arm making my scream out in pain falling to my knees. I looked down seeing my upper arm all cut up and bleeding.

"Scared of me yet?" the man asked.

I stayed on the ground thinking about what to do. I had to think fast or I knew this would be it. I saw the man slowly raise his wand. Come on Mallorie, think, think. An idea popped into my head as I looked up at the man.

"Any last words?" he asked cocking his head to the side.

"Just one...Reducto!" I shouted casting the spell at the man.

He tried to react but wasn't quite fast enough as the spell hit him in the chest. I covered my face as the man exploded in front of me. I can't believe I just did that...

I quickly got up getting back to finding the twins. My arm hurt and was still bleeding but I knew that I need to keep going. I was running around everywhere trying to find either of them but was having no luck.

I ran back out to the main courtyard. There were people and Death Eaters fighting everywhere.

"Ginny!" I yelled spotting her with a group of people.

"Mallorie! Any luck find them?" she asked.

"Not yet. I'm starting to worry," I said.

"I'm sure they are both fine," she said.

A spell started hurdling it's way toward us making us both duck.

"Stupefy!" Ginny said shooting the spell at the Death Eater who has just tried to take us both out.

"Your arm," she said touching it making me wince.

"I'm fine really. It can be taken care of later," I said.

"There's Harry, Ron, and Hermione!" Ginny yelled.

I looked over to where she was pointing. They were running and a giant was trying to chase after them. Ginny and I both got up running to help them trio. We weren't the only ones as we ran up behind Aberforth and Kingsley.

I looked up seeing hundreds of Dementors right in front on us. Aberforth shot out a spell that got rid of all of the Dementors. The trio continued on heading toward whatever they were doing before the giant started to attack them.

"Kingsley!" I yelled making him turn around to face me, "Have you seen either of the twins?"

"No. Not since the begging of the battle," he said.

"Alright. Thank you," I said turning back around to find Ginny, "I have to keep looking."

Ginny nodded her head and I ran back toward the castle. I ducked and deflected several spells as I entered the castle. I looked around try to figure out which way to go. I decided to run up the stairs trying to find them.

I ran up the stairs looking dow every hall as I passed. I was on the 5th floor and looked over at a Death Eater fighting someone who I could tell was struggling. I shot a spell at the Death Eater to help the person out.

"George!" I yelled catching glimpse of the person I just helped.

I ran over to him to make sure he was okay.

"I've been looking for you and Fred everywhere. Are you alright?" I asked looking hims over.

"I'm fine Mallorie,"he said looking at me, "Your arm is bleeding."

"It's fine. I got hit with a spell. I'll get it looked at when all of this is over. Have you seen Fred?" I asked.

"Last I saw him he and Percy were on the 7th floor," George said.

"Percy?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, after you left he showed up. Apologized for being the real git he was," George said.

"About time that boy comes to his senses," I said rolling my eyes.

"You should go find Fred. I know he was looking for you," George said.

"Alright. Be safe," I said pulling George into a hug.

"You too, Mallorie," George said hugging me back.

I got up off the floor and ran up the stairs to get to the 7th floor to hopefully find Fred. I made it to the 7th floor looking around trying to find Fred. He and Percy were back to back fighting off cloaked figures. I ran over to them sending spells at the people who were trying to attack them.

"Mallorie, thank merlin you're okay," Fred said hugging me quickly before going back to fighting.

"I told you I'd come and find you," I said grabbing ahold of Fred's hand.

Fred, Percy and I continued to fight off the Death Eaters that were surrounding us. I saw a Death Eater out of the corner of my eye creeping up beside Percy. I let go of Fred's hand to walk over and shot a spell toward him.

"Hello Minister!" Percy said making me look over.

There was the new Minister of Magic standing in front of us. He had dropped his wand and had his hand wrapped around his body. Percy must have hit him with a spell.

"Did I mention I'm resigning?" Percy joked.

"You're joking Perc!" Fred said sending several stunning spells toward the Death Eater her was battling.

I looked over at the two to see Fred smiling down at Percy. Percy never joked so this was new to us.

"You are actually joking...I don't think I have heard you joke since you were—

An explosion.

All I felt was my body flying through the air. I tired my best to hold onto my wand and protect my head as I landed harshly on the ground. I laid there for a moment before opening my eyes to see the debris that laid around me.

I felt my head throbbing so I put my hand up to it feeling something wet. I pulled my hand away to examine it seeing blood.

"Fred, Percy!" I yelled trying to get up off the floor as I dug my way out of the debris that covered my body.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine," I heard Percy say from the other side of the hall.

The hall was clouded with dust from the explosion so it was hard to see.

"Fred," I said again.

Silence.

All I heard was silence from the hall.

"Percy, do you see Fred," I said starting to freak out.

"No. No I don't," he said from across the hall.

I quickly started walking around he room trying to find Fred. There was so much stuff covering the floor it was hard to walk. I was not starting to panic.

"Percy I can't find him!" I yelled searching the hall.

I continued down the hall back to where we were originally fighting. I had almost tripped making me look down at where I was walking. I looked up. There he was. Laying among the debris was Fred. He had a large gash on his head meaning he had been hit.

"Fred!" I yelled running over to him, "Percy come quick!"

I held Fred in my arms sobbing.

"Come on Freddie, wake up," I said between cries.

I felt someones hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Percy.

"We need to get out of here, Mal," he said.

"NO! I'm not leaving him!" I screamed back looking back toward Fred.

He laid, almost lifeless in my arms. I pushed the hair that had been stuck in his blood out of the way.

"You can't leave me," I said crying into his chest, "You can't leave the girls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.2K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...
19.3K 475 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...
316K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...
27.9K 253 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley