Fallen star ||Yoonmin||

Bởi twinklytinygirl

Living alone is hard as hell.......... But I have to do this.......... Small piece of you is growing inside m... Xem Thêm

1. What could I do
2. Disappeared
3. Hell ?
4. Guardian Angel
5. silence
6. Is that too much ?
7. Yoon Su
8. Struggles
9. promise.
10. Alone
11. Unexpected
12. Dark light
13. It's hard
14. Silent tears.
15. Long time no see!
16. Silence Before the Strom
17. Storm
18. Without words (W)
19. Big heart
20. Under the Moonlight
21. Please don't go.....
22. Back and forth
23. I have a child
24. What if
25. Cruel World
26. Is He Mine....?
27. Earn It.
28. Kids...
29. Dark Days.......
30. Found !?
31. The World ( M )
32. Happiness
33. Way to Heart
34. Gone...
35. His Everything...
36. Flirt
37. Will you be my.....?
38. Surprised !?
39. Sweet & Bitter
AUTHOR'S NOTE + IT'S 10K

40. Fallen star🌟 (final)

3.3K 176 99
Bởi twinklytinygirl

Warning - Mature Content 🔞 Some of you might need tissues so grab some😪. Ready to uwu and be cautious there are major and minor time skips every where.
This is the longet chapter I ever wrote. (8966 words. Rip my fingers)
Enjoy and don't forget to hit the star and add a vote 🌟 ............!

........"KIM SEOKJIN WAIT! WE NEED TO TALK".........

Jin has suppressed a sob clutching his dress shirt tightly. He knew he couldn't look into alpha's eyes without breaking into tears at the helpless and shameful feeling weighing his heart.

*Phone rings and Namjoon walked away a bit*

"Yes appa, what? No, I mean........ I wasn't gonna go for long. I am coming".

Namjoon's father had called him to recall he has left the premises not waiting for to contract signing event which was supposed to be one of the biggest events of the night.

Namjoon wasn't thinking straight when he yell at Jin a minute ago. His mind was gloomy as he couldn't connect the dots between what he heard a while ago. As a grow up with a brain he know what that bastard meant, yet he was in a denial to accept any of that information.

Namjoon lifts his head to look into Jin's face pushing his phone back into his pocket. That's when Jin slowly turned to alpha's side.

"Namjoon-ah I- I need to --"

"I have to go now, Jin. We'll talk later. Sorry for yelling at you but I am still not in my right mind so will talk later".

Namjoon finished his words pushing his hair back. Jin hasn't heard the call Namjoon received a few minutes ago. Scared omega thought Namjoon was about to leave the house out of anger and annoyance.

Once alpha turns and lifts his feet to move, the omega has burst out loud. "Namjoon-ah don't leave. D-on't drive now, you might cause yourself in an accident. I'll leave----"
Jin has choked on his own words as he was trying to make the alpha stay.

Namjoon has frozen on his steps seeing how much omega was struggling to hold back his urge to touch his hands. Jin was trying his best not to grab alpha's hands. Actually, he was struggling the hell out of his life not to throw himself into alpha's chest. He was in such huge need to soothe in a protective warm hug. But he knew he isn't worthy enough for getting treated such delicately. He was feeling so dirty and low even though all he was being in his entire life is innocent.

Namjoon hasn't shown any trait of softness toward the latter since they came home. He wasn't purposely doing yet his alarmed alpha pride was neglecting the omega near him.

"I am going back to the party. Please go in and have some rest Jin". Namjoon said in a stern voice, still choosing to walk out of the house.

"J-joonie I-I am s-sorry--- ----"

Namjoon has immediately turned to the omega's side. He didn't expect an apology from the omega. He just wants to hear all he heard are lies and nothing is real from Jin's lips. So hearing the omega's words alpha had lose his sane".

"S-sorry !?. Just say all I heard are lies. Seokjin I don't even want to think any further. Just say me that man was babbling and the things he just tells are all meaningless gibberish!"

Jin's shoulders were furiously shaking as he kept his head lowered to the floor not having enough courage to look into those dragon eyes, that he so surely knew burning with anger.

Namjoon has harshly grabbed the omega's hand pulling him closer to him. His grip was so tight yet he didn't mind losing it even a bit. After six months of dating, he knew he has open his heart a hundred percent to the omega. He knew he has shared the tiniest information about his life with him. Now only he realizes he knew nothing about Jin other than his mate or husband or boyfriend or whatever the thing has left him with a child. Even it also wasn't the direct information he got from the omega, but a result of an overheard conversation he had with Jungkook.

"Tell what are you? Tell me what is your past? Why do you always maintain a glass wall between us? Tell me Seokjin what are you trying to keep from me?"

"Who are you Seokjin? WHO ARE YOU?"

Jin has gasped when Namjoon shakes his shoulders furiously. He felt he was running out of breath when Namjoon's eyes change their colour.

"I w-asn't t-ry-i-ng to h-ide it, I swear. I was just scared thinking you might leave me instantly. I know and knew I was being selfish but all I was need is stay a little longer with you Joonie. I needed you to look at me in the same eyes for a little longer".

Namjoon's gaze softened when Jin deeply looks into his eyes standing in front of him. He has let the omega's hand go realizing he never wants to hurt this person who he has fallen in love with after years. He couldn't neglect those few words Jin spoke out in a very shaky and weak voice. So he decides to listen more.

"Listen. I am sorry Jin. But what are you keeping inside you? Once I was hurt to the core from one omega. You know it wasn't easy for me for opening up to another omega. But your presence did magic in my life. I start to love you. I became a new man around you, but what are you hiding?"

Namjoon spoke painfully pressing his glittery eyes with him two thumb fingers.

Jin took a few steps backward. Then the omega's next action had left Namjoon in a motionless situation. Honestly, Namjoon has gasped.

Jin was unbuttoning his shirt buttons one by one closing his eyes tightly.

"J-jin what are you doi---?"

Finally, omega has removed his shirt from his left shoulder letting the alpha see his flawless skin which was only marked by a tattoo.

Namjoon has pushed his hair back messily seeing the tattoo on Jin's shoulder. It was a name owned by a popular club chain which has closed down two years ago after CID revealed its true business.

It was a famous brothel that engaged in prostitution and human trafficking. The news has broken out all over the country and every citizen was well aware of the case which owned a big space from everyday news in that particular time period.

Jin has pulled his shirt back on his body wishing he could bury himself deep inside the ground instantly. He was too ashamed to look into alpha's eyes. Honestly, he was feeling less of a human.

"J-jin ?".

"N-namjoona-ah t-this is the dark past of my life. I never wanna hide it from you. I swear on my child's name. All I need was a little more time. But I turned into a selfish jerk at your love. N-namjoona-ah I delayed it, I delayed talking to you about it cause I felt desperate thinking what if you hate me".

Omega clutch his chest shaking his head painfully.

"But I try my best to avoid any physical connection with you cause I never wanna see you regretting after doing things with me. I never wanna let your alpha pride down at the thought of sleep with such a dirty body which wasn't pure enough for you. That's why I never let yo----"

Jin held his shirt side with one hand covering his mouth with the other hand to avoid making loud sounds.

Alpha eyes held thousands of emotion yet his mouth didn't word out any of those. For the first time of his life Namjoon found he was left in loss of words situation. He snapped back when Jin's inaudible voice start again ringing beside his ear.

"N-amjoon-ah forgive me for forgetting who I am and say yes to you on that night. I swear I didn't try to hide anything from you but I never feel like telling you my bitter truth when I found myself smiling at your presence. I just need to be a pure person to your eyes".

Alpha loses his tie pushing his hair continuously back.

"Jin just go to your room. I will talk to you later".

Jin hangs his shoulders down crying rivers. He know he didn't have any right to ask him to stay. He knew he can't demand yet that desperate omega heart did. No matter what happens he is still an omega. He is still an omega who wishing his whole heart to be loved and accept. So he couldn't control his lips asking Namjoon to stay.

"Hate me, shoo me away, treat me like a stranger but please wait Joonie. Please wait and hear my pathetic reply to your question. Let me tell you who I am".

.
.
.

" What did you mean by that?"

"T-hat's the truth I was just a 15 years old teenager when they sell me to that club. It's the same day I lost my parents. It's the same day I lost my dream, It's the same day I lose my self-respect".

Jin didn't mind to wiped away his tears he let them freely leave him.

Alpha cursed to himself for yelling previously realizing e also have a past.

Jin continues. "Until I turn 18 I served there as a waiter and a singer. I won't tell those three years better than after I turn 18 but at those years I was owned by me".

Jin heave clutching his knee caps before continuing. "When I turned 18 singing and serving wasn't the only thing I was doing there. I have been sold as a pleasure tool anyone could take into their bed paying the price". Namjoon's felt his alpha eyes pooling with tears when Jin's helpless self-covered his face and sobbed into his palms.

It took a long pause before Jin continued.

"Namjoon-ah disgust and hate me as much as you want but promise me this, after I end my story don't judge my innocent pup. Don't disgust him for being my son, my baby is pure". It came out like a begging.

Jin didn't wait until Namjoon replied he continues.

"Getting abused, neglected, used, hurt, broken, disrespected daily make me a living dead body at that time. Most of the drunken riches throw the bundle of money away to take. I was just being a virgin pleasure tool emotionally dead. I didn't have any feelings at that time. That was a living hell for me. That's when I met him"".

Namjoon lifts his head to meet the omega. Actually, he was in a huge need to drag him into a strong hug. It's not Namjoon, but his alpha wolf's senses. His alpha was howling intensely like he was listening to how his mate get hurt. He couldn't stand Jin's tears.

Jin wiped his cheeks. He starts to tell how his injured soul mistakes the tiny bit of affection he gets from one of his regular clients as love. He told how he shamelessly yearn a little bit of wetness from that person thinking one day he could set himself free from the living hell he lives. Forgetting his self-esteem Seokjin tells how he build an innocent fantasy dreaming to live a normal life with the person he met inside a brothel when he was get paid every night for let him use his body.

Jin faced Namjoon who was leaning on the wall.

"I am so stupid aren't I?" He let out a teary chuckle hiding his head between his keens. Recalling the past he buried deep down in his core, starts to hurt Seokjin intensively.

Namjoon got up from the place he sit in this entire time Jin didn't feel it but Namjoon has sat next to him on the floor.

"What happens to you guys?"

Jin gasped when Namjoon's scent felt so close.

Jin could tell the whole story but as he comes to this point he felt the way his heart shaking and breaking into pieces.

"One cold night after coming to my room I just felt there is something wrong with me. I start to spread a different aroma, my senses start to get sharp, I became aggressive and protective over my own body. Except for one person I start to see everyone as a threat. I felt extremely fragile yet I became strong. My natural omega senses warn me of it. My body starts to nurture a small bud inside me. I was pregnant".

Jin smiled into the memory expressing between thousands of dark memories that was one precious memory to him that he cherished to the grave. The day he knew his son is with him.

Namjoon couldn't even imagine what he might felt that time. Being an alpha father to a son he knew how mates act up when they are carrying their pups. They need lot of attention and affection.

"I was using birth control pills, every protection yet I was pregnant and I knew crystal clearly he is the father. The person who pays the price for me every night is the alpha owner of the bud growing inside me. Sound pathetic right?" Jin mumbled.

Namjoon

"One night I told him to help me escape there, I ask him to help me get out then he questioned me why and I tell him. I tell him that his pup is growing with me keeping countless dreams to me. But.......But he ..............
He right away blurts telling me to abort it. He recall me who I am without any hesitation. I didn't hurt by all of his humiliation. But Namjoon-ah when he asked me to get rid of my innocent child who never done any wrong, I feel like I shouldn't hold into this life. My innocent baby......how he say to get rid of my unborn..........."

Jin clutched a fist full of fabric closer to his chest and hit his forehead against the wall, he has been leaning on the whole time. Namjoon quickly place his hand between the wall and his forehead pulling him to his chest hugging him tightly. Alpha understand even after years that memory is traumatizing him. Namjoon holds Seokjin against his chest releasing his calming scent, he never had done this for any omega in his entire life but he did it for Seokjin. Both stay silent. No talking. No questioning.

Jin slowly mumbled a sorry trying to move away from Namjoon realizing what they were doing. But within a second he again pulled back to alpha's firm chest making his face rest on the warm surface.

Seokjin couldn't understand why he has break into tears. But he cries against the strong chest letting out all the bottled-up emotions. He cried his heart out feeling safe in between of strong alpha arm. Finally his guilty heart feel less burdened.

.
.
.

Next day morning.

Jin woke up with the worst headache he ever experienced. He looks at the clock to know the time and straight up instantly sees it's already 11.45 AM. He realise he wasn't in his party clothes anymore but he didn't remember he changed it either.

Wearing the night robe over his oversize T-shirt Jin walked downstairs wishing not to meet the alpha with his whole heart. He knew they are over but still he need some time to collect his poor heart.

Namjoon passes the doorway like a wind, holding Jungkook in his arms. Actually alpha didn't even notice the omega's presence as he kept trying to collect the running boys and make him sit in front of him.

"Please, sons. Be good boys I promise papa is good. But he needs some more sleep. Don't you wanna your papa to be healthy ?"

Jungkook innocently nods sitting on alpha's lap, yet Taehyung stomps along the corridor to take the stairwell to reach Jin's room. Namjoon sighed. He has taken the boys home early in boys and ever since he was struggling hell out of his life to keep them quiet and avoid bothering Seokjin.

Jin rub his eyes and look again everything was so normal. Like they used to live together. And above all alpha was trying to look after kids wanting to let him rest. "Am I seeing things?"

Taehyung saw Jin, who staring at the kitchen like a possessed person by a ghost.

Boy screeched seeing his papa.

"AWW GOOD MOWNING PAPA".

Jin pick up the little man and tug him on his hip nonetheless he was feeling like he was still dreaming and sleepwalking. This is not how things should happen.

Namjoon smile widely when the omega walked in holding Taehyung in his arms. Jungkook wriggles out of Namjoon's hold but alpha picked him up helping him to reach Jin's cheek to place his good morning kiss.

"Papa you gwood?"

Jin caresses his son's cheek nodding to say yes. Both boys got a lot to say about what they did back in their Yoonie uncle's house.

Jin was nodding to everything yet he was spacing off. He was looking into Namjoon's side like a lost puppy when alpha hand him his morning coffee and favorite club sandwich from the bakery he loved to have it.

After babbling happily little duo went to play in the garden and now there was only Jin and Namjoon.

Holding his breath Jin wait for Namjoon to be him. He knew alpha was doing it cause he didn't wanna upset the boys. At least he felt happy seeing Namjoon still indifferent between the boys.

Alpha directly walked to Jin and raise his hand. Jin closed his eyes tightly then felt how alpha softly brushed away his bangs away from his forehead gently touching it to measure his body heat. "You are good now, god I was scared thinking we need to call the doctor".

Alpha drag the dining chair back acting like a waiter in a classy restaurant and Jin found he was still standing there like a dummy.

"Baby, doesn't tire yourself to cook I promise to let them order out".

"Baby? eat out? am I hearing things?"

Jin couldn't stand it anymore. So he stops Namjoon who was unwrapping his sandwich and looks into his eyes.

"Namjoon what is this?"

Alpha's eyes widened with pure shock. " Babe, what are you talking hun?"

"Namjoon-ah how you? how you act in this way. First I thought cause it was boys. But........?"

"Jin, baby why? "

Jin holds Namjoon's arms begging him to stop.

"After last night I know you hate me. But don't do this. Yes, when you treat me lovingly it hurt me a thousand times more than you hurt me acting rude. So please don't pull me into the sky and throw me to hell. I am not that strong"

"Last night? What about last night love?

Jin gave the most confused look he ever gave to someone.

"Last night is a fun night right. You and I went to a party. We had a lot of fun. I bragged about my pretty omega with almost everyone and we did enjoy good food so what?"

"Namjoon-ah!!!"

Namjoon look deep into the omega's eyes like he is peeing to his soul through his eye holes. He holds the omega's face between his hands make him almost sit on his lap.

"Listen Kim Seokjin. We never had such a night call yesterday night. It was also another night we went to a party. My pretty omega dressed up nicely for me and all we did is having fun okay ?. To me and you such a night never exists. My precious innocent, did you get that?"

Alpha placed a long kiss on the omega's forehead peppering him with smooches holding him protectively in his hold. Jin hugged back the strong alpha pressing his face against his neck. He couldn't believe his own ears. His eyes were already sweating buckets.

"Joonie I am sorry for---!"

Alpha catch the omega's plump lips into a dear kiss. He slowly kissed him until Jin returned the kiss.

"No sorries. Let's start again. Be my omega. I don't have a ring right now but please marry me Seokjin. Be my mate, be my kids' papa, be my husband".

"Let's live happily like we never live. Let's love dearly like we never did".

6 months later.

"Mommy ............."

Two and half years old Min YoonSu was searching for his mother making grabby hands and little pout on his baby lips. The toddler was a bit whiny.

Jimin who came to see how his baby is doing smiled seeing freshly waken YoonSu from his evening nap. Small stubby hands were trying to reach him still tucking his favorite plushy under his arm. The smaller figure was doing tippy toes cause the playpen fence is too high to reach his mama's arms.

Opening the small gate of the playpen place in the middle of the living room Jimin picked up his son kissing his chubby baby cheeks. His soft fluffy hair was covering up to his small eyes spreading in every direction.

"Aigooo my baby bunny is wakie ?"

Yoon Su has tucked his face on Jimin's shoulder letting his puppy plushy drop on the floor. He was hugging his mama's neck being a little Koala bear not wanting to leave in the small area alone again.

Jimin planted a kiss on soft hair rubbing his little back dearly. He walks out of the playpen carrying him to the living room.

It's already 6 pm and both of them are now waiting for Yoongi to come home.

YoonSu curled up Jimin's chest tugging on his shirt. His baby hand was roaming over his omega parent's clothed bosom asking for it. These days he was getting extra hungry as he was using his baby strength to explore the world running here and there. Uneven baby steps roam all over the house, scattered toys laying on here and there was a most common scene in the house. Some walls were designed with baby doodles and sometimes kitchen utensils were also could find in his playpen.

Omega smiled at his son's antics removing his small hand from his shirt. But still, half sleepy pup starts to rub his nose and cheek on Jimin's chest yawning a little.

Jimin chuckled caressing his chubby pup's cheeks shaking his head to say no. He loves to see how his alpha pup cutely pout whenever he didn't get what he asks for. Now YoonSu is a healthy chubby pup growing up like any normal toddler. As his surgery was a success he starts to grow more lively and adorable.

Jimin laughed when the baby starts to wave his hand in the air whimpering and whining softly babbling in his broken baby language.

"Omooo omooo my sunshine no cryings, sweetheart. Come here mommy was joking let's fill that fluffy tummy".

Jimin wants to stop this but YoonSu still needed it being the baby he is. The baby who missed having his omega parent closer to him have the time of his life these days.

Supporting the smaller one from one hand omega undo his buttons smiling at the way his son's eyes turned to stars. Being the cute little devil he is boy was giggling wholeheartedly seeing he was about to be fed.

Moving the clothe aside Jimin guide the pup's face to latched on him. Yoonsu has happily curled up to the comfortable feeling, giving baby suckles against his mumma's bosom humming at the comfortable sensation he felt from it. He was relaxed and contended.

Jimin always loves this special eternal bond between them. He felt proud of it cause he is raising and nurturing his son to be a healthy strong pup. The omega gave a motherly smile slowly removing his son's baby fingers which keep tugging on the other side of his shirt as a habit. He placed a soothing kiss on the chubby little hand taking it closer to his lips. Jimin gently fixed his scattered baby blue onesie hems closing his eyes at the calming feelings.

Yoon Su's stubby index finger poke on Jimin's chin like he was asking his mommy to look at him. Omega chuckled when the baby smiled into the suckle adorably keeping eye contact with him.

Brushing away a few of his baby locks from the face omega leaned to placed a motherly kiss on his little flower's gentle left cheek. He was admiring his adored little ray of sunshine who keep him alive even in the darkest nights. Who makes him feel proud at the feeling of motherhood. Who give meaning to his life when he was about to give up. And the biggest reason behind every happiness in his lonely life.

Yoon Su stops for a moment just to flash his adorable gummy smile to his mummy who smooches him makes him giggle and tickle. "You never know how much mommy loves you my cupcake". He leaves a deep breath out placing YoonSu's head in a more comfortable position on his folded arm.

Baby son is growing up day by day like a small bud blooming to be a beautiful flower. The Little miracle in the house owned their whole world. Min Yoongi and Min Jimin felt like they are the happiest when their baby son completed and strengthened their bond every day with his mere innocent existence.

After his surgery, Jimin noticed the way how Yoon Su play for hours long not crying out of exhaustion and pain. He noticed how peacefully he sleep not whimpering in his sleep having his breathing issues. Above all even from the way he eats and suckles Jimin understands how his baby is healthy and comfortable in his daily life.

With a small noise door getting unlocked. Yoongi stepped in as silent as he could cause he know YoonSu usually had his evening nap in his playpen placed in the middle of the living room. Alpha's eyes smiled before his lips seeing one of his favorite sights. Jimin was feeding their son whispering a soothing melody with his calming and angelic voice. The whole house was filled with an extremely calm and heavenly pure scent telling an omega is having the purest moment with his child.

Jimin flashed a smile when Yoongi hugged him from behind taking a seat next to him. Min Yoongi placed a kiss on his omega's cheek leaning to scent his child's crown with a soft kiss too.

YoonSu's eyes were half-lidded. Making a pout around his mommy's nipple he was curled against the cradle he felt the safest in the world. Small chin was bopping up and down every time he gulped and the way his baby hands rest on Jimin's chest said how calm and soothed he is at the moment feeling all the love in the world.

"How was your day love?"

"Definitely not as adorable as yours cause I don't have my baby son around me to keep me entertained all day".
Yoongi replies eyeing the way his pup slowly dozing off on his omega's bosom curling small hand into balls.

Jimin giggled leaning on alpha's shoulder searching for a surface to lean on.

"Did my champ be a good boy to you?"

Jimin smiled looking down to his lap adjusting the baby's delicate body a bit. The boy has stopped moving his lips, he was lazily staying attached to Jimin wanting to feel his favorite warmth closely.

"Not at all......" Jimin laughed recalling the tiresome day he spent.

"What he did do today?" Yoongi removed his coat still sitting next to Jimin readying to hear his little son's daily cute agenda.

"He knows how to crawl on things hyung. At the noon he has crawled to the dining table's chair. I was about to get a mini heart attack when I back from the kitchen taking his lunch. He was barely hanging the edge of the table".

Yoongi laughed hearing his husband's complaints about their adventure enthusiastic son who tend to explore the world lately.

"That's my boy. I am so excited to take him to the rock climbing wall".

"God, Yoonie your son barely managing to take steps. Even those aren't that stable yet". Jimin rolled his eyes trying to pull out thinking the boy has fallen asleep again.

YoonSu has gasped awake from the loose of connection and has broken into tears being interrupted of his sleep and comfortable sensation on his feed. He has fallen asleep against the comfortable warmth in the middle of having his milk.

"Hey, my baby bear comes here love appa was waiting until you are done". YoonSu instantly hushed yet he wasn't ready to leave. He was trying to continue his sleep sniffing Jimin's embrace trying to latch on still closing his eyes.
Jimin gently lift him to change the side shushing his half sleepy son latched to the other side.

Yoongi pouted when again YoonSu closed his eyes squeezing Jimin's cheek with his pillow palms trying to continue his beautiful sleep.

"I let him play in the garden with holly. He needs to spend his alpha energy on something which not causing me heart attacks". Yoongi chortled making faces to his son who keep peeping his doe eyes from his momma's chest. Jimin smiled gently rubbing the pudgy baby tummy now full and round saying he is done. But the baby didn't have the heart to set his mama free wanting to keep him to himself.
( A/N *little brat* )

Yoongi nuzzles his face on omega's neck letting out a tired sigh. Jimin's soft palm slowly caressed his alpha's cheeks which tugged on his shoulder from behind. I'll make you a cup of tea, please wait a few more minutes love. He hasn't taken his evening bottle that's why.

"Take your time love I'll go and wash".

.
.
.

Jimin crawled under the soft blanket after applying some body lotion on his body. After he starts to live with Yoongi he has stopped going to work yet the days drained him with the tiresome.

Jimin needs to give all the necessary attention to his son who passing his age of curiosity. YoonSu hasn't spent much time with Jimin cause he always had to leave the baby in dare cares, but not anymore. So this time feels like a grace period that he never thought he might get to experience. Though his days are busy filled with lots of chores his heart was also happy and contended. He felt happy when he could always be available for his son whenever he need.

Yoongi came after taking another shower after dinner, cause he helped his son to eat with his hands. In the end, Yoon Su was covered with his spaghetti stripes and sweet sauce making half of his food stick on his father's shirt too. So at the end of the dinner drama, Yoongi has volunteered to bathe him.

Yoongi was left in his boxed not worrying to put on any other clothes. This was like the nth time Jimin saw his alpha like this but still, Jimin furiously blushed. Yoongi crawled under the thick blanket switching off the bedroom lights.

Jimin immediately being dragged to Yoongi's warm stern chest even before he could remove his face mask.

"Hyung wait I am on a face pack".

"Jimin-ah your face don't need such things you are naturally beautiful with your chubby cheeks, button nose, and these soft plump lips". Pulling off the face mask Yoongi catches his mate's luscious lips in a passionate kiss. Alpha's tongue was slowly licking the omega's bottom lips letting out small growls into the kiss.

Yoongi's hands were resting on the younger's chest trying to get rid of the silk way blocker from his mate's torso.

"H-hyung?"

"Angel, I am in the mood, can we? God, I miss you so much".

Jimin knew they aren't that into sharing such moments as both were worn out at the end of the day. Even at the moment, he was so sleepy and tired. Yet he needs it too.

"I miss you too hun".

Jimin smiled into the dark feeling a little tingling sensation in his heart when he realize Yoongi hasn't even laid a finger until he give his consent.

In the next few seconds mates get rid of every piece of clothes from their bodies closing the gap between them. Yoongi dragged Jimin to his chest planting a kiss on his neck.

His omega felt so delicate between his arms. Yoongi smiled into Jimin's collarbone when he felt the way younger's lips pressing against his jawline curling up to his sides like a kitten.

Jimin wasn't expecting his alpha to be this cuddly, cause a minute before he felt Yoongi was all aroused from the way he scented. He knew his alpha needed him but most of the time their baby son was also in need of his parents so both of them have to hold it back.

"Hyung?"

"Let's sleep tonight like this, babe".

"I know you are too tired even though you submitted". Yoongi caresses his mate's hair softly embracing him in his protective cradle. Jimin lifts his head to meet alpha's eyes. Even though he has his needs as an alpha Yoongi very well understood his omega is also having a hard time managing everything on his, behalf of him. Younger was the one who cook all meals did house chores and took care of his baby son who was very energetic.

"But I need you too........... can we ? my alpha".
Jimin's omega voice reached Yoongi's ears and it came out as a sexy yearn from the younger causing Yoongi to turn on.

"Then you are all mine..."
Yoongi smirk to the dark switching the position with a swift move making omega lay on the bed and hovering over him crawling between his soft thighs.

.
.
.

"Hyung no......don't stop.......nghahhh......yes there eyes..........keep going yoonie....."

Jimin cried in pleasure when Yoongi thrust harder inside him. Alpha takes his omega's luscious lips into a hot kiss not letting his rhythm break. Yoongi's firm thrusts pound against the omega's sweet spot making him overstimulated from the unbearable pleasure he got from the movement inside him.

Alpha knew younger was closer to release from the way his moans turned into high pitch cryings against his neck. Yoongi palmed Jimin's length making him cum to his hands and younger instantly collapsed on the pillow closing his eyes.

Reaching his climax alpha pickup the space moving faster inside Jimin. Younger felt weak yet he couldn't feel anything but all good and pleasured. Growling deep against the omega's mating mark Yoongi also cummed inside younger's warm walls crashing on the top of Jimin. He keeps himself in trying to catch his breath.

Jimin whimpered softly when Yoongi pulled out of him to lay beside him.

"A sudden trip to heaven". Older teasingly said looking at his mate who completely turned into a mess covering with his bites and touches.

They just stay in between each other's arms listening to their heartbeats. Alpha makes omega's head rest of his chest caressing his delicate shoulders with his rough alpha palms. Older couldn't control his urge to taste those lips once again when he saw the way Jimin pout trying to lay on his folded arm, so he did without holding back. He kissed his precious mate and also legally wedded husband with pure adoration.

Boom!!! they are already married and yes they had a small yet elegant party with family and friends. Min Dong Woo was the one who take Jimin to the alter and that memory was so precious to Jimin.

Jimin stays in his alpha's protective embrace being the delicate omega he is. He was soothing his wolf at his alpha's touches and scent.

"Hyung........."
Jimin turned on his tummy facing Yoongi.

"Yes, babe".

"Do you think heaven will be kind enough to give me another chance in this lifetime?"

Alpha stops caressing his sides and dragged his worried petite omega to his top. He hurt it when Jimin's heartfelt  wish came out from time to time at the end of their heated session. None of them were using protection or any other method to birth control anymore. Both knew they were and what they were wishing and waiting for. They were desperately waiting to be surprised at heaven's gift but there's no any hint such a thing gonna happen again.

"We will my love. Don't worry we have our champ think about some couple who don't have kids at all".

Jimin hummed in reply closing his eyes to collect his hurt heart.

.
.
.
.

Time was 6. 10 AM

"Babe would you mind coming out. What if boys crashland here at any minute like they always do?". Jin shyly said shaking a bit at the feeling he felt from the way Namjoon gave slow thrusts to soften himself still staying deep inside of him. His alpha was still playing with his already swollen omega glory diving inside him until his hardened length go soft after their heated session.

Alpha's lips were slowly sucking omega's hardened buds addictively like he couldn't get enough of it. They stay like that for another fifteen minutes until both recover their sane. Finally, Namjoon has left the omega's saliva-covered reddened swell to praise how good he feels at the moment but not the omega's warm walls.

"You feel so damn good babe. I wanna stay just a few more minutes like this. Don't worry about the boys they are fast sleepers". Namjoon said in his morning husky voice lean to place another kiss on the soft plump lips owned by the beauty beneath him who was still softly panting been covered with his love marks.

Jin tangled his arms around the alpha's neck weakly, filling his lungs with his manly alpha scent. He knew both couldn't resist each other as he was going through his heats. Jin's monthly heats had made them spend a sleepless long night doing new adventures.

Last night also they had three to four rounds of heated sessions and Jin could swear, from the day they mated he was waiting for his heat to come cause it feel so good to have such long nights together.

Jin has clenched around the alpha inside him without a warning and he knew he gonna regret that. He has playfully let out a breathy chuckle when Namjoon growl lifting his lips from his neck stopping what he was busy doing there.

"I thought you would feel sore already cause I guess last night I drained your all omega energy. Guess my guessings are all wrong Kim Seokjin. Now ready to pay the price I am still hard".

Jin didn't get any minute to respond. He just watches alpha's all movements with reddish cheeks. Namjoon has lifted his body from Jin's top supporting his body weight by his elbows to hover above him. Jin immediately turned into a loud moaning mess feeling nothing else but he was on cloud nine again as Namjoon pick up his space rimming and gave firm deep thrusts against his prostate continuously. His high-pitched moans were leaving his lips against his will to keep it low. The room was already filled with too many noises and any adult could say there was a heated moment going inside even without seeing.

"You are so pretty my love. You are my beautiful mess. My beautiful mate. My pretty baby. Kim Seokjin you have nothing to do being this hot, you are making me feel crazy. You set my heart on fire".

At every thrust, Namjoon makes sure to praise his mate. He was doing this as a habit from the day Seokjin submitted himself to him. He naturally tends to praise the love of his life cause all he felt love at every moment they spent together. He always felt he was the luckiest to mark Seokjin as his omega. He felt blessed and gifted at every moment when they were being together. It's been six months since they were being mates and Namjoon could say he had never been this happy in his entire life.

Namjoon has reached his climax releasing deep inside Seokjin for the fifth time since the last night. Sloppy messy thrusts have come to an end as Namjoon finally pulls himself out from the omega leaving a long-trusted kiss on the petite male's forehead.
He gives a quick glance to Jin's omega glory now dripping white substance which he keeps inside over the night.

.
.
.

Under the sheets, they were a sweaty sticky mess yet Jin has snuggles to Namjoon embrace pressing a cheek on his muscled chest. Omega needs his alpha as much as close cause it soothes him like nothing. Jin never expect being someone's respectful, loving, and rightful mate could give such beautiful feelings to the core.

Alpha has brushed Jin's hair from his eyes encircling him in a bear hug. Alpha's chin was rested on the omega's crown and his left hand was drawing soothing circles on his naked back.

"Are you tired? You must be".
Namjoon whispers to Jin's ear placing a peck on his temple.

"I just feel sore. But also so loved too cause my alpha make me feel so good with his help".
The omega said in a muffled voice nuzzling more to alpha's bare chest. Letting out a whimper as his movement makes his lower half numbed with the pain Jin unconsciously holds Namjoon's forearm with his both hands.

Namjoon has softly kissed the omega's tip of the nose again making him place his cheek back to its previous resting place.

"I'll take kids to school you can rest hun".

"No, it's Tae's yummy tuck box day. I am gonna make his favorite sandwich". Omega said still closing his eyes.

Namjoon smiled at Jin's attentiveness. There's a lot of reason for him to fall head over heels for the person in his arms. One of the top reasons was to be the best parent for their kids. He never let the slightest thing to go unnoticed when it comes to their kids. Namjoon has huge respect toward this person who silently bears a lot of pains and hardships in his life.

"Okay, then I'll help you in the kitchen". Alpha said massaging the back of Jin's head with his fingertips, pulling him a little closer to place another kiss on his forehead. They got a few more hours until kids awake.

Jin has closed his eyes smile into the warm embrace not wanting to get up (actually he can't). After a few minutes, Namjoon had left the bed to arrange the bath for his mate to get his much-needed warm bath after such a heavenly beautiful long night.

.
.
.

Jin closes his eyes humming at the comfortable sensation he gets from the warm water and the scented candle lit inside the bathroom. Alpha has set the bath as he always likes, and let him have his personal time leaving their shared room saying he will get a wash from another bathroom.

To Jin, it still feels too expensive to believe he was blessed to have so much love from the same person once he wholeheartedly wish and dreamed to be his alpha. Sometimes he was still in a denial to believe the handsome man in front of his eyes is his alpha mate and he has already been marked by him, claiming to be his for the rest of their life.

Jin unconsciously touched his mating mark with his fingertips closing his eyes at the proud feeling washing over his heart. Namjoon always used to jokingly said their story is movie worthy as it was filled with too many waves of laughter and rivers of tears.

Kim Seokjin didn't have any regrets anymore. He has stopped thinking about his dark past a long time ago. He was finally able to stop those haunting nightmares but, still, there was one day Jin get goosebumps about. The night they came home from that specific business party. The night he was about to almost break his heart into million pieces again at the bitter feeling of losing his love. But the smile now he has on his face when he recalls that night was enough to say what kinda gentleman is Namjoon and how lucky he was feeling to be called his.

.
.
.
.

After two years.

Yoon Su turn officially 4 years four months ago. He is growing up as a strong and smart alpha pup. Yoongi and Jimin live their best life with each other having everything they need to be called a happy family.

.
.
.

Namjoon protectively held his husband's hand supporting him to take the stairs to the downstairs. He knew Jin is in pain with his swollen feet yet doctors advised him to walk and do small exercises. Yes, the Kim family is expecting a baby daughter. A cute sister for the big brothers.

Jin was one week away to give birth so Namjoon make sure to always stick by his side. There was a big crew waiting for the little princess's arrival and besides her parents, anyone could tell her uncle Jiminie is the most excited one.

Jungkook and Taehyung were just back from school. Both boys did their usual routing placing a kiss on their papa's tummy and babbling how the school was went and what they did.

Jin adored his both kids. They were growing up to be gentlemen. Even for
their little age they were so understanding and polite.

Taehyung always be the loudest one in the house. As always Jungkook is quite but always down to be a little devil with his Taetae. They might definitely choose different paths once they grow up but parents knew they will be each others supporting system for forever.

Since Jungkook show his talent in drawing and sketching Namjoon make sure to polish his skills with professional guidance. Boy didn't have anymore his vision struggle as his appa Joonie make sure to take him to change his lenses every year. Taehyung always love to dance and sing so Seokjin starts to give him lessons on voice training until he is aged enough to sent into a art school.

Kim family was always filled with love and struggles yet every one in the house feel so wanted and loved and cared

.
.
.

After one year.

Baby daughter wraps the whole family around his tiny fingers. Two older alpha brothers were always very protective over their adorable baby sister and their parents feel they are the luckiest.

Kim Seokjin is amazed at his alpha every day. From the day he broke the news he is pregnant and at this very moment, Kim Namjoon give all the support love, and appreciation to his mate. The baby daughter is an omega girl child and it means heavenly blessed beauty. She is very much like his papa and owned his appa's dimple cheeks and raven hair.

Namjoon loves his kids more than his life yet his mate is his top priority. He was keeping the promise he gave to himself. He is protecting and loving his omega with his best. And yes Seokjin return all the love he received. He gave all to his family and there were some days he thank heaven for creating him as an omega. Yes, he was receiving the love and attention he never get to feel in his entire life.

.
.
.

Yoongi never missed having a chance to take his family on vacation. Being the family man he is he always sticks to his mains. Their son is now going to pre-school. Day by day he grow up and was taught to be a proper alpha who love and respect everyone. Min Yoongi felt he is falling love with his omega every day even more than he already is, when he saw the way youger making his house a home, grooming their son to be a good person with a good heart, be his support system who always trust and keep him hold closer to his heart dearly.

Simply alpha is having his best life not because he is multi billionaire CEO but because he is husband to his beautiful omega and father to his adorable son.

* * * *

One wednesday noon Yoon Su's pre-school contacted Yoongi when he is in the middle of a meeting. He immediately goes and collects his whimpering boy and console him. Yet his heart saying something is going wrong. He knew no matter what happen Jimin never missed collecting his son. At least he will send a maid with a car. So what happen today.

When he is entering the house he met his father who waits outside their bedroom.

"Appa what happens? What's gone wrong with my Jiminie".

"He has fainted suddenly Yoongi still we don't know the reason. Maid contacts me cause Jimin asked for me saying you are in a meeting".

Finally, the doctor came outside with a prescribed medicine list.

He has just walked away not telling anything to anyone. Yoongi storm into the room when Dong Woo follows the doctor out.

"Baby, what is it, love? Why are you crying Jiminie......? Baby does it hurt?"

Omega sit up on the bed taking the support his alpha offered him.

"Yoon Su? Where is he?"

"Dont worry I took him. So tell me now".

Jimin hugged his alpha crying into his shoulders. But his scent doesn't signal any bad thing. Yoongi hugged his waist and wait until he is done. "Precious, what is it?"

"You are going to be a dad again. Hyung I am expecting and the doc says I am almost one month".Jimin again refreshes his tears mumbling thanks to heaven.

Yoongi couldn't believe what he heard just now. He tries to calm his wolf trying to experience is that true. He tries to hear it like alphas says they could hear their pups. Yes, being the alpha father he heard it. But shocked. He is so sure he heard three beats. But wait until a scan test confirms it.

Yoongi pull away when Jimin's lips when his father and son walked in hand in hand. Older alpha has talked to the doctor and he knew it. So he has left the room after placing a kiss on his son-in-law's forehead saying he is owed to him for making his old life blessed and excited with his grandchildren.

Yoon Su hugged his mama's neck asking if he being a good boy to the doctor uncle. Jimin giggle and says yes making his small hand touch his tummy.

The litte kid didn't know the reason but he wish a get well soon to his mommy placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Yoon Su-ah do you like to have a cute brother or sister?"

"Wike koo hoon and tata hoon have?"

"Yes like they have Yeo Ha do you wanna have a one too?"

"Yesh!!!"

Jimin makes him sit on his lap. "Mommy's tummy has a little baby. You can meet them in a few months. Yoon Su didn't understand much yet he cheer at the part he understood. He gonna be a big brother.
.
.
.
.

After nine months Jimin gave birth to a twin girl and a boy. The youngest is their daughter Min Aaera and the older twin son is Min Ji Hoon. Little Min family is having their best life. A omega with a heart of gold who love his family with his life. A alpha who shield his family and protecting them with his heart. Beautiful and healthy children who love each other. So what they could ever ask for heaven. Min family got everything.

Min Yoongi and Min Jimin. Ideal moon lovers who creat to completely each other live their life to the best. May be they have more questions coming, may be they have go through tests of the destiny but they were strong. Their love and trust for each other is strong.

Like a fallen star from the galaxy Jimin shine alone in the world. He doesn't have a family to hold his hand and give his back when he born to this world. But his big heart creat a one big family with his alpha. He gave birth to their youngest daughter after twins turns 3 years. Yes they have more kids cause he need to be in a big family.

They love for love.

They live for love.

The end.

🎁

So this is the story about how a single person shine and rise alone not being a coward to give up. This is a story about how forgiveness and acceptance change lives. This is a story about why world should have more Jimins, more Namjoons and of course Seokjins and Yoongis. Simply what I try to tell is people should move along and learn to understand and love. People should be strong enough to cherish what their hearts says should keep to their lives.

So thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoy my whole plot idea. I know I might have done so many mistakes as an amateur writer anyway we made it to the end.

Until we meet again with my new book DELTA FORCE stay safe loves.

Please stay follwed cause you can get my notifications when I published new books. Send me direct messages when you missed me.

🌟🌟🌟Won't force you but if you could, please rate the book out of 10 and leave a comment about the whole book. 🙃🌟🌟🌟

See you soon.
Yours author.
twinklytinygirl
🌻😘❤️

Update: 24/03/2022

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

116K 7K 39
Separated couple, Taehyung and Seokjin, are going through a divorce. What caused them to come to this eventuality? Topjin Bottomtaehyung WARNING* �...
4.9K 399 4
[COMPLETED] The story of two ex-husbands who met in a trip after one whole year of their divorce. Hidden secrets and feelings got revealed... (Dedic...
112K 5.9K 61
"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In which a jobless girl finds a baby in a du...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...