My Little Sisters Wedding

By Mazcat626

Weddings can bring out the worst in the best of us. Cameron is a 26 year old police officer who can't seem to... More

Chapter One - Drunken Hen
Chapter Two - Caution Sign
Chapter Three - Father Drama
Chapter Four - Vodka Ride
Chapter Five - Foul Play
Chapter Six - Composure
Chapter Seven - Work Mates
Chapter Eight - Guns Blazing
Chapter Nine - You Again
Chapter 10 - Suspended
Chapter 11 - A List Of Problems
Chapter 12 - Poison Ivy
Chapter 13 - Dirty Flirty
Chapter 14 - Problem Solver
Chapter 15 - Beautiful
Chapter 16 - Just Everything
Chapter 17 - Rehearsal Dinner
Chapter 18 - Pick Up Lines
Chapter 19 - Crying Emotions
Chapter 20 - Pre-Wedding Jitters
Chapter 21 - Game Plan
Chapter 22 - Final Countdown
Chapter 23 - The Wedding
Chapter 24 - Reception
Chapter 25 - Tears and Confessions
Chapter 26 - Speeches
Chapter 27 - First Dance
Chapter 28 - Truth Hurts
Chapter 29 - Tears Stream
Chapter 30 - The Babies
Chapter 32 - Pissing and Kissing
Chapter 33 - Inappropriate
Chapter 34 - The Talk
Chapter 35 - Awkward Kisses
Chapter 36 - Butterfly Kisses
Chapter 37 - Sparkly Lights
Chapter 38 - Sex and Magic
Chapter 39 - Morning Surprise
Chapter 40 - Mothers Day

Chapter 31 - Tea and Coffee

3.2K 111 1
By Mazcat626

I closed the front door behind me firmly and I found Jack standing in the hallway staring at me. I gave him a small smile before I signalled for him to start following me. Lisa and Bart had already ran off in the direction of the living room. I flicked on the hallway lights and started to make my way to the kitchen.

"This is a nice place you got here." Jack complimented as he scanned the open living area. 

"Thanks. I brought it for a bargain and did it up. Right where you're standing use to be a wall seperating the living room and the dinning room. I liked the idea of open living better." I smiled to myself at how beautiful my home had turned out.

"Did you do it by yourself?" Jack asked as he stared at me intently.

"No. Damon, the guy next door, he's a builder. He helped me out when he could and I also had Ethan and Edward who chipped in here and there. Liam, my work mate and partner in the force, helped also. Caz and some of my friends helped finish the sanding and the painting. I lived at Damon's house for most of the renovation, much to my ex-boyfriends annoyance, but I wanted to be close to home. Its my home." I looked around and smiled to myself brightly, I almost wanted to give myself a pat on the back but I didn't want Jack to think I was even more of a weirdo. I've never really taken a step back and fully appriciated my house like this before. It had turned out really nice. I stopped looking around and noticed that Jack had advanced and was staring at me deeply. I rounded the kitchen island and went to turn on the jug. I heard Jack pull out a kitchen stood and waited quietly as I tried to figure out what I was going to say next. Was he going to stay over? Did he want clothes? The only clothes I had that would fit him were Bobby-Lee's. No, wait. I burn't them the day he left.

"Sorry, what was that?" I turned around and looked at Jack who was staring at me with a confused look. Did I really just talk to myself while Jack is here? For goodness sake! 

"Sorry, Tea or Coffee?" Good recovery. Nice!

"Oh, black tea thanks." He looked around and his eyes connected with my photograph hanging on the wall. He stood from the stool and walked over to the hanging picture frames. I turned back around and started preparing his tea and my coffee. "WOW!" He exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked as I had finished preparing his cup and my cup. I turned back around and looked at him still in his figure hugging suit. His arms were dying to be released from the shackles of his jacket and his ass looked nice in those dress pants. Yep, mama likey! 

"You went to University?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Don't be so surprised!" I said while laughing at the look of surprise plastered on his face.

"Sorry, its just that I never pictured you to be a Law student. Now your a police officer, how did that happen?" 

"Well, I graduated from the University of Waikato and I realised that I didn't want to be a lawyer, so I joined the police force and now I'm here. Its really not that great of a story." The jug popped and I poured hot water into both of our cups. I turned around and Jack was sitting back in his seat looking at my fridge, obivously enjoying all the many note and reminders I had stuck to it. I placed the cup in front of him and pulled out a stool around the corner from him.

"Thank you." He said greatfully. He looked at my cup and then smiled. "So you're a coffee girl."

I smiled brightly before I confidently recited a poem my friends at University made up. "Always coffee, never tea, fuck me twice, you'll soon agree." I looked at him in horror and then dropped my head into my hands. That's it, he deffinitely knows I'm a weirdo. I looked at him through my fingers and asked him a question. "Did I just say that out loud?"

He blinked a couple of times before he errupted into loud laughter. I cannot believe I just said that out loud, what was wrong with me? Did I want to be single for the rest of my life? Oh, for the love of God. He had been laughing for five minutes straight and I was starting to worry that Mrs. Astle would think he was a crazy person on a sadistic laughing fit. He stopped laughing when he realised Bart was growling at him, obviously not liking the fact Jack had just woken up the whole street. 

"Bart! Settle down. Go to bed." Bart walked over to me and nudged at my leg wanting to make sure I was okay. I rubbed him gently behind the ears before he made his way back to his bed in the lounge.

"The german shepard doesn't like me much." Jack stated as he watched Bart walk back into the lounge.

"He doesn't like men. Don't to take it personally, he saw his mother get murdered by men when he was a pup. He's a rescue dog, along with the Saint Bernard, Lisa. I adopted them together." I took a sip of my coffee and then looked over at Jack.

"Sorry about the laughing, its just that, some of the things you say are hilariously inappropriate and cute all at the same time. You're really funny." He looked at me with a sexy grin and then back down to his cup of tea. For the next 10 minutes we sat talking about the notes on my fridge, Mr. and Mrs. Astle, Damon and his hunting riffles, Bart and his over protectiveness and how Lisa was the cute, cuddly and tamed one, before we both called it quits for the night.

"Let me show you to the guest bedroom." I took his cup along with mine and placed it in the dishwasher. He stood up and followed me. I escourted him to the guest bedroom and walked to close his curtains. I pulled out a draw and found some of Edwards clothes. Thank god! I didn't want to wake up to him shirtless or maybe even naked, in my kitchen. I don't know if I could resist him in his naked glory!

"These are Edwards. As you can see by this drawer, he is here more often than any normal guest. The shower is right next door, towels are there also. My room is just up the hall to the left if you need anything. Have a goodnight." I walked to the door and smiled at him before I closed his door, not giving him any time to say anything. I walked to my room with half a smile knowing that Jack Thompson was only a bedroom away. I entered my room and closed my door quietly, before I went to close the curtains. I've been in my bridesmaid dress all day I was glad to finally take it off, but I couldn't reach the zip on the back and it wouldn't come over my head. Damn it! Ugh, now I have to go and ask Jack to help me like I'm in some kind of movie, and in the R18 version of the movie they end up having wild sex on the ground, all because the girl couldn't undo her own zip. I went over to the wall and started to do a weird grinding motion in order to get my zip down, but that didn't work. I walked over to my drawer and started to grind up and down to get the zipper to somehow catch and pull down, but it didn't, instead I lost my footing and fell back into the drawer painfully and with a loud bang. Ouch! I heard a loud rumbling before my door flew open and in bolted Jack with Bart and Lisa close behind. I looked up to see a very concerned Jack drop to his knees to check to see if I was okay.

"Cameron, are you okay? What happened?" He had placed his hand on my cheek which earned him a warning growl from Bart. "Back off Bart, I'm not trying to hurt her!" Jack said to a barking Bart. 

"Did you just yell at my dog?" I said with a slight grin. He looked at me, then back to Bart who sat right next me and took a deep breath. 

"Sorry Bart, I didn't mean to yell. Forgive me." He said while looking at Bart. Bart seemingly accepted his apology and jumped onto my bed to join a very bored looking Lisa. "What happened, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I was trying to pull my zipper down using the drawer but I lost balance and fell into the draw instead." I said while letting out an exasperated breath.

He chuckled slightly before he looked at me seriously. "Would you be able to give me a demonstration?" He broke into a large grin and he failed to hide his serious face.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up big guy." I said as I pushed him so he fell backwards. He carried on laughing but stood up and helped me get to my feet. I all of a sudden felt extreamly awkward. Do I ask him to pull my zipper down or will he take initative? He looked at me seriously before he circled around me and unzipped my dress. I held onto the dress and waited to see what he woud do. He circled back around and looked at me with lustful eyes. My heart had all of sudden picked up speed and I was left feeling flustered. Our breathing was the only thing that could be heard in my room, apart from Lisa's snoring, which seemed to shake us both into action. He reached out his hand and gently placed it on my face, he leaned in and waited for me to come the rest of the way. Finally our lips met and they started dancing together. I cannot believe it I'm finally kissing Jack Thompson! He was a really good kisser. The straps of my dress slid down my arms and I took this as a sign from god to drop the damn dress. The dress fell and I was too busy kissing Jack to realise I was only in my bra and undies. He stepped closer and placed his hand on my waist but pulled away instantly when his hand touched my bare skin. He looked at my body and realised I was half naked.

"Shit, Cameron we can't do this." He grabbed the throw blanket the was on the edge of my bed and handed it to me. To say I was dissapointed was an understatement. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me. Did he just reject me? I looked up at him in confusion. "Look Cameron, I promised your brothers that I would bring you home safely. I also promised them I wouldn't try anything on you...Its been an emotional day for you and don't want you to wake up tomorrow and regret something you did out of emotion. Plus, Daniel told me to stay away from you, but when I told him I really liked you and that I couldn't stay away, he threatened to cut my balls off if I treated you like the other girls I've dated. I'm not going to treat you like other girls I've been with. I want to take you out on a date and then we can take it from there." He walked over to me purposefully before grabbing my face. "Also, Bart and Lisa are here and they're so young. Don't want to traumatize your babies, now do we. Plus, I think Bart was watching." He whispered before I broke out into a fit of giggles.

"I guess your right." I said as I looked over to Lisa and Bart before looking back at Jack.

"Trust me, I really, really like you but I want this to be more than just sex. So, I'm going to go and have a cold shower and go to bed. I'll see you in the mroning, beautiful." He left a searing kiss on my forehead before he turned and closed the door behind him. I stood smiling at the door like a weirdo for five minutes before I got changed and jumped into bed. Lisa slept on the other pillow and Bart slept at the end of the bed.

"Goodnight my babies." I whispered before I turned out the lights to end this highly emotional day. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 31.1K 26
WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST EDITOR'S CHOICE -- SEPTEMBER 2021 EXCLUSIVE CHAPTERS AND WRITER'S REVEAL CONTENT AVAILABLE - NOT A PAID STORY Appearances can b...
805K 23K 31
She's Not a Fan is the unedited version of Between the Pipes. If you're just starting to read this story, read the edited version instead. It's up on...
29 0 6
As the stillness of the night enveloped her, she never expected a chance encounter to unravel her carefully constructed world. Cassie, a dedicated nu...
504K 15.9K 38
Nora James has spent her entire life taking care of her sisters. After her parent's messy divorce and her mother's desire to pursue her own dreams aw...