Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

By mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 58

441 5 0
By mrsfredweasley22

The twins were getting so big, they were now 5 months old. Their personalities were starting to come out. Marnie was going to be the sweet calm one while Marcie was going to be the mischievous crazy one. Marcie was really going to live up to the middle name that was given to her.

Molly and I have been cleaning the house getting ready for spring. Easter was next week and she of course wanted to have a dinner. I appreciated how normal Molly tired to keep all of out lives throughout everything that was going on.

Things were starting to get worse. Death Eaters were attacking people everyday and Voldemort was gaining more and more power. We still hadn't heard from the trio and I was starting to worry. They had been gone for almost 8 months.

"Would you take this box out to the shed, dear?" Molly asked me.

"Yes," I said walking over and grabbing the box from her.

It was a nice day outside, I could tell that spring is coming. I walked over to the shed putting the box inside. As I was walking back to the house I saw Fred and George playing with the twins. I smiled at myself. Those two were always playing with the twins.

A pop came from the field making me turn around. I saw Arthur walking up toward the house. I wonder what he was doing him already.

"What are you doing home, Dad?" George yelled from where he and Fred were standing.

"Boys, Mallorie, come inside please," Arthur said.

We all three looked at each other before following him inside.

"Arthur honey, what are you doing home so early?" Molly asked.

"We have to leave," Arthur said.

"What?" Molly asked.

"Pack up your things. We have to leave," Arthur said.

"Dad, what's going on?" Fred asked.

"They've caught them. The Death Eaters know that Ron is helping Harry. We'll be in danger," Arthur said.

Oh no.

"Are they alright?" George asked.

"I'm not sure George. No time for questions right now, please go pack," Arthur said.

George handed me Marnie and we all went upstairs to pack.

"Do you think they are alright?" I said looking at Fred.

"I don't know. I hope so," he said.

Fred and I continued to pack up as much as we could. We didn't know how much time we had so we packed as fast as we could.

"Do you have everything?" Fred asked.

"I think so," I said looking around.

"We better go," he said starting to walk out of the room.

"Fred," I said grabbing his hand, "I'm scared."

"Everything is going to be okay," he said.

I nodded my head following him out of the room. I looked back taking in the room one last time. We had already had to up and move from one of our houses, now we were having to leave again. I was so tired of running and hiding. I just wanted all of this to be over.

"Mallorie," Fred said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Coming," I said looking at the room one more time before heading down the stairs.

"Is everyone packed?" Arthur asked as I made my way down the stairs.

We all nodded out heads.

"Alright, let's get the car packed up," Arthur said.

"Why are we taking the car?" George asked.

"Because we aren't going very far," Arthur said.

"No. Dad we can't go there," Fred said.

"Go where?" I asked.

"We have no choice, Fred," Arthur said.

Arthur and Molly walked out of the house grabbing as many bags as they could.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Aunt Muriels," George said.

Oh no. This would probably not end very well. We all grabbed our stuff leaving the house. Arthur and the twins packed all of our stuff in the trunk. Arthur had placed a charm on the trunk so that all of our stuff could fit in it. Once everything was packed we all got in the car to head to Aunt Muriels.

"Now boys, please try and be on your best behavior," Molly said.

"Se always starts it," George said.

"Yeah, she's always hated us," Fred said.

"Boys your Aunt is being nice letting us stay with her. You need to be respectful and follow her rules," Arthur said.

Fred and George both groaned next to me and looked out of their windows. We continued to drive in silence.

After about 30 minutes Arthur turned down a driveway. It was a very long driveway and I was anxious to see what the house looked like. I had never seen Aunt Muriels house in my entire life. I was looking out of the window and all of a sudden the house popped up out of no where.

"That was not just there," I said.

"There are several protection charms put on the house. You won't see it unless you are looking for it," Arthur said.

Even though I had been around magic my whole life sometimes it really amazed me. I was also interested to see how our stay was going to go. We pulled up to the house and Arthur stopped the car. The house looked like a giant mansion.

We got out of the car, I held both of the twins so that Fred could grab the bags. We walked into the house and Aunt Muriel was waiting for us.

"Hello," she said as we walked through the door.

"Thank you so much for letting us come and stay, Aunt Muriel," Molly said walking over to her and giving her a hug.

"Oh Molly, you know I would help you with anything you'd need," she said, "Who alls come with you?"

"It's Arthur, George, Mallorie, Fred, and their two little girls," Molly said.

"Ahh yes. I do remember you being pregnant last time I saw you," Muriel said looking toward me, "Well come on then. Let me see them."

I walked over to her letting her get a look at the girls.

"Absolutely gorgeous," she said complementing them.

I was genuinely surprised that she didn't have anything negative to say about them. I had prepared myself for that.

"Let me show you to your rooms," Muriel said.

She walked up the stairs as we all followed her. As we got to the top of the stairs I looked around taking in the house. There was a hallway that ran from left to right with many different rooms along it.

"My room is to the left all the way down the hall. Molly and Arthur your room will be right here," Muriel said pointing to the door that was right in front of us, "You three can stay in the two bedrooms that are at the very end of the hall to the right."

"Thank you so much Muriel," Arthur said.

"I just have a few rules," she said turning around a looking directly at the twins, " I ask that you try and be quiet, especially late at night. No blowing things up. No messing up anything in the house. No pranking. Most importantly, no bothering me."

I bumped Fred and George so that he would answer her.

"Yes ma'am," they said together.

"Good. Glad we have an understanding," she said.

Aunt Muriel walked back down stairs while we all went to our rooms to unpack. The room that Fred and I were staying in was a decent size. There were two cribs over in the corner of the room.

"It was nice of her to let us stay," I said.

"Yeah, I guess," Fred said.

I walked over to the cribs and laid the twins down in them. I stared down at them smiling. Fred walked over to me standing behind me.

"I just want to keep them safe," I said in a low whisper.

"I know love. Me too," he said back.

I turned around and faced Fred so that I could look into his eyes.

"What do you think is going to happen?" I said.

"I'm not sure," Fred said pulling me into a hug, "I'm not sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 822 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
19.1K 474 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...
126K 5.1K 50
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘭...
46.6K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...