Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

By mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 49

447 4 0
By mrsfredweasley22

The twins and I were working in the shop today restocking shelves. And when I say the twins and I, I mean just Fred and George. I was sitting on the counter watching as they worked. I tired putting stuff on the shelves and they stopped me.

"Aren't we supposed to go to your moms this evening?" I asked.

"Yes, she wanted to give something," Fred said.

"I wonder what?" I asked.

"Not sure," Fred said.

"Are you coming with George?" I asked as he walked out from behind a shelf.

"Yeah I think so. Haven't seen mum in awhile. Better go pay her a visit," he said.

The twins continued to stock shelves throughout the day and I sat on the counter. I tired to do things throughout the day but kept getting told to 'go sit, you need rest'.

"We better get going," Fred said walking over to me.

Fred helped me off the counter so that we could head out. We all apparated to the burrow to see what Molly wanted to give us.

"It's good to see you all," Molly said giving me a hug, "I didn't know you were coming too George."

"Yeah. Figured I hadn't seen you in awhile so I figured I'd tag along," he said.

"What was it that you wanted to show us mum?" Fred asked.

"Oh it's just right in the living room," she said.

Just then Arthur came bursting through the door.

"Oh good you two are here," Arthur said looking worried.

"Arthur, what's wrong?" Molly asked worried.

"Death Eaters have entered Hogwarts," he said looking at us.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

"We must go help," he said.

"Are the kids alright?" Molly asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't know much," he said, "We need to hurry."

We all started toward the door.

"What are you doing?" Fred asked me.

"I'm going with you guys," I said.

"No you're not," Fred said looking at my like I was crazy, "You're pregnant you really think I'm going to let you go fight a bunch of Death Eater."

"I'm apart of the order too. I need to help," I said.

"Fred is right Mal. You need to stay here with Mum," George said.

"I cannot believe you two. I'm pregnant not helpless," I said.

"Dear I think they are right," Molly said from beside me, "You better just stay here with me."

I looked over and Molly and then looked back at the twins.

"Come on boys," Arthur said.

"Just please be careful," I said pulling Fred into a hug.

"We'll be back as soon as we can," Fred said.

"George, be careful too," I said looking at him.

With that the twins and Arthur apparated from the burrow so that they could get to Hogwarts. Molly and I were left to wonder and worry about what was going on.

"I'll make us some tea," Molly said.

I nodded at her and sat down at the table. Molly made tea and walked back over setting a cup in front of me.

"Thank you," I told her grabbing the cup and taking a sip.

I sat at the table sipping my tea staring off into space. I was so worried about them. I hated not knowing what was going on and not being able to be there. I felt Molly grab my hand making me look over at her.

"They're going to be alright," she said with a reassuring smile.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I just smiled at her.

It had been a few hours and Molly was now walking around cleaning. Ever since I had known her she had always cleaned when she was nervous. I hadn't moved from the table but got up so that I could stretch my legs.

I walked from the kitchen into the living room I looked up seeing two cribs sitting there. They were beautiful. This must have been what Molly wanted to show show us, the reason she had invited us over. The cribs were  wooden and painted white. I walked over slowly running my hands across the top bar of on of the cribs.

"I almost forgot about them," Molly said.

"They're beautiful," I said looking back at her.

"Arthur and I have been working on them for awhile now," she said walking over.

"You guys built them?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"I absolutely love them. Thank you," I said pulling her into a hug.

"Anything for my first grand babies," Molly said.

As I was hugging Molly a pop came from the kitchen. They must be back. Molly and I looked at each other and walked to the kitchen. George was standing in the kicthen. He has a few cuts on his face and he looked exhausted.

"Where's Fred?" I asked worried because he wasn't with him.

"He's fine. They're all back at the school," George said.

"It everyone alright?" Molly asked.

"Almost everyone," George said.

"Almost?" I said.

"Let's just go," George said.

We arrived at Hogwarts and were on our way to the infirmary. George had yet to tell us who had been hurt. Molly kept asking but he just kept telling her to follow him. We arrived at the infirmary and there were several people laying on the beds. I saw several redheads toward the back corner of the room and knew that's where the Weasley's were.

"Fred!" I shouted as I ran over to him.

He turned around and I engulfed him in a hug.

"I was so worried," I whispered.

"I'm alright love," Fred said hugging me back.

I pulled away taking in his appearance. He had a bruise on his cheek and cuts all over his face. I ran my fingers over his face as I examined it.

"I'm fine, I promise," he said.

"Who was hurt?" I asked.

"Bill, he's over here," Fred said guiding me to the bed where the rest of the Weasley's were gathered.

"What happened?" Molly asked looking at her son.

I looked at Bill and he had big scratches down the side of his face.

"He was attacked by Fenrir Greyback," Arthur said.

I looked at Fleur who was sitting next to Bill holding his hand. She looked to distraught, I would be to if I was in her shoes. I don't know what I would have done if something bad had happened to Fred.

...

Dumbledore had been killed during the battle at the school. Today was his funeral. I always thought Dumbledore was a great head master and I was very nervous to see what was going to happen now that he was gone. Even though it was a little unusual they were having his funeral at Hogwarts.

The funeral had just gotten over and we were all mingling in the great hall. I haven't been back to the school since I left Hogwarts at the end of my seventh year. I had been back the day of the battle but we had only been in the infirmary.

"How are you feeling?" Fred asked walking up behind me.

"I'm alright. My back is hurting," I said.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could help you," he said.

"Mallorie? Fred?" I head someone say behind me.

I turned around to see none other than Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson, and Alicia Spinnet standing there.

"Oh my, I haven't seen you two in forever," I said walking over to give the girls a hug.

Lee came over from time to time but I hadn't seen Alicia and Angie since the wedding. I didn't even know they were here.

"How have you been?" Alicia asked.

"Oh you know, trying to grow two babies," I said laughing.

"I still can't believe you two are having two babies. Seems like it was just yesterday we were all eating lunch right here in the great hall," Lee said.

"I know. Crazy to think how much the world has changed since then," I said looking around the room at al of the people.

The five of us continued to talk and George soon joined us. It was great getting to catch up with some old friends but I couldn't help but be sad because of the reason we were all here. Now that Dumbledore was gone no one knew what was going to happen. I was very nervous what the future was going to hold for us. All I knew was that as long as I had our babies and Fred by my side that I would be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 531 49
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...
56K 822 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
256K 6.7K 41
"We were together. I forget the rest." Fred didn't like her. In fact, he had decided, first year, that he despised her. Despised is a strong word and...
27.5K 253 15
Yn Potter Γ— Fred Weasley