Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

Por mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 40

590 9 4
Por mrsfredweasley22

Several pictures later Fred and I were standing in the living room of the burrow to get some time alone before we joined the receptions.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Fred said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Can you believe we're actually married?" Fred asked.

"No, I can't," I said.

Fred leaned in and kissed me.

"We better get out to the receptions. I'm sure people are looking for us," Fred said pulling away.

Fred grabbed my hand and we walked out of the burrow to join our guests at the reception.

We all ate the lovely dinner that Molly prepared, it was delicious. After everyone was done eating the dancing started. Fred and I were both having such a good time. There were so many family members and friends that I had not seen is awhile here.

Fred and I were going around talking to different family members.

"Oh no, Aunt Muriel is next," Fred said as we looked over.

"I'm sure she will be fine, Fred. You have always disliked her," I said.

"Can, you blame me," he whispered walking toward the lady, "Aunt Muriel, so glad you could make it."

"I did have other things to do, but your mother insisted," she said in a grumpy tone.

Fred and I smiled at each other before turning back to the woman.

I had met Aunt Muriel a few times throughout the years learning a few things. She was sort of a grumpy old lady, liked things a certain way. She did not really care for the twins because they were always pranking people and joking around. You definitely did not want to get on her bad side because she did tend to hold grudges.

"This, is my wife. I believe you two have met a few times before," Fred said introducing me.

"Ahh yes, Marget. It's nice to see you again," she said.

"It's Mallorie, Aunt Muriel. It's nice to see you again," I said.

"I wasn't sure what kind of girls would be interested in marrying my nephew, but now looking at you I guess I could see it," she said.

I gave Fred a glance before staring back to the woman in front of me.

"So, any children we should be expecting soon?" she asked.

"Oh umm, we haven't really thought of it," Fred answered.

"Well the Prewett side of the family is known for having lots of children," she said looking my body up and down, "It doesn't look like you'll have any problem baring children, you have the perfect hips for it."

I stood there is shock. Did she just imply that I had wide hips?

"Well, we better get going, many other guest to talk to," Fred said.

"It was nice meeting you again," I said before Fred and I walked away.

"Was I just insulted?" I said.

"I think it might have been a complement?" Fred said as we both laughed.

Fred and I continued to walk around talking to our guests.

"It's time for speeches," Molly said coming up to Fred and I.

We both walked over to the dance floor so that George and Ginny could give their speeches.

Ginny went first.

"Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me I am Ginny, Freds younger sister. I have know Mallorie for just as long as I have known Fred. Whenever we were all little I always knew those two were going to have something special, even if they didn't know it yet. I couldn't have picked a better girl for Fred. I'm not quite sure how you do it Mal," Ginny said causing the crowd to laugh, "I know you two are going to live the happiest life together. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that you both are truly soul mates."

I was now dabbing my eyes with a tissue trying to get rid of the tears coming out of my eyes. Ginny walked over and gave us both a hug telling us she loved us. The crowd clapped and it was now Georges turn. I never knew what to expect from George. This speech was either going to be full of jokes or I was going to be crying even more.

"Hello everyone, I'm George. As you can probably tell I'm Fred's twin and Mallorie is my best friend. Like Ginny, I knew that Mallorie and Fred were going to have something special one day. Mallorie somehow always stuck by our side growing up. Even when we wanted to do the craziest pranks she was right there by our side. With that being said we all know that Fred is the more impulsive twin, Mallorie keeps him grounded and does not let him get too crazy. These two have given their hearts to each other, unconditionally. That right there is what true love is. It's not a fairytale life that never knows pain but its two souls facing together and diminishing it will unconditional love. To Fred and Mallorie Weasley, may your lives be fun and loving. But we all know it will be with me in it," George said raising his glass.

I was now crying even more than before. The crowd raised a glass some people laughing at George's last words. George walked over to Fred and I and he pulled Fred into a hug.

"I love you," I said pulling George into a hug.

"I love you too," George said.

The party started back up and Fred and I made our way to the dance floor. We both danced for a few hours. Some people had come up to us and told us bye during this time.

"Sweetie, I think we are going to head out," my Mum said walking up to me.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yeah, we need to be heading back to America," my Dad said.

"Alright. I am so glad you guys were able to make it," I said giving them both a hug.

"It was nice to see you again Mr and Mrs. Valentine," Fred said giving my Mum a hug and shaking my Dad's hand.

"Please call us Brooke and Winston," my Mum said, " We are your in laws after all."

"Right, sorry. I'll make sure to take care of her for you guys," Fred said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"We know you will," my Dad said.

Everyone except for the Weasley family had now gone home. George was staying at the burrow for the next few days to give Fred and I some privacy.

We were heading back to the flat to spend our first night as husband and wife. Fred apparated us back to us back to the flat.

"I will never get used to that," I said bending over and placing my hands on my knees.

"Sorry, love," Fred said rubbing her back.

"I'm so exhausted," I said standing up.

"Why don't we head to bed," Fred said walking over to me.

"Yes please," I said.

Fred scooped my up bridal style causing me to squeal.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"Well I couldn't exactly carry you into the house since we apparated so I'm going to carry you into the bedroom," Fred said.

Fred carried me into the bedroom setting me down at the end of our bed.

"Can you unzip my dress," I asked turning around.

Fred's hand went to my zipper. As he unzipped the dress his hand ran down my back sending goosebumps over my body. I let the dress drop to the floor as I turned around facing Fred.

Fred ran his hand down my left arm making more goosebumps reappear on my body.

"I love you," Fred said.

"I love you too," I said looking up at Fred.

Fred leaned down kissing me softly. I brought my hand up to his neck pulling him in for a deeper kiss. Fred grabbed me pulling me into the bed.

Fred laid down and I got on top of him. I had one of my hands up on the side of Fred's neck and and other was beside his head so that I could steady myself. Fred's hands travel up tangling in my hair.

I kissed Fred grinding my hips into him making his moan. Fred grabbed my hips flipping us so he was on top on me. Fred started kissing down my body.

"You're so beautiful," Fred said between kisses.

Fred sat up taking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt slipping off his pants so that he was in his boxers.

Fred made his way back up the bed attaching our lips. I could feel the heat building inside of me.

"Fred," I said between kissed.

"Hmm," he hummed.

"I need you," I said.

Fred moved his hand down to between my legs hooking his fingers in my underwear pulling them off. This action caused me to gasp.

Fred threw my underwear on the ground and his hand quickly found it's way back to in between my legs. Fred stuck his finger inside of my making me gasp again.

"So wet for me darling," Fred whispered in my ear.

"I need you inside of me," I said.

Fred lined himself up with my entrance and pushed into me. I let out a moan as I took him in. Fred started pumping in and out of me. I could already tell I wasn't going last long.

Fred kissed me pressing his body as close to mine as he possibly could.

"I'm not going to last long," I breathed out.

"Me either love," Fred said with a grunt.

Fred continued to pump in and out of me as I felt the familiar knot grow in my stomach.

I felt Fred twitch inside of me signaling that he was getting ready to come. I felt warmth inside of me meaning the Fred had come.

He knew I haven't hit my climax so he kept pumping in and out of me.

"I'm so close," I said moaning with pleaser.

"Come for me love," Fred said with lust in his voice.

This alone pushed me over the edge making me hit my climax. I rode out my high finally coming down.

Fred kissed me on the forehead pulling away to lay next to me.

"I'll be right back," I said getting up to go to the bathroom.

I came back into the room seeing Fred smiling at me.

"What," I said laying back in the bed.

"I just love you, Mrs.Weasley," Fred said.

"Mrs.Weasley. I'll never get tired of hearing that. I love you too," I said cuddling up to him.

Fred and I both fell asleep cuddling with smiles on our face. Today was definitely the best day of my life.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

256K 6.7K 41
"We were together. I forget the rest." Fred didn't like her. In fact, he had decided, first year, that he despised her. Despised is a strong word and...
46.6K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
27.2K 235 19
War is finished. Harry and Ginny both ready to mingle but yet again a difficulty comes in between them, breaking them apart. ______ *editing* *A/N- t...
106K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...