Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

By mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 36

539 6 1
By mrsfredweasley22

"Where does this box go?" I asked setting on the counter at the store.

"Over in that aisle, love," Fred said pointing to the next aisle over.

I carried the box over to the aisle started stocking the shelf.  I heard the door open and looked to see George walking through the door.

"How was you mum?" I asked walking toward him.

"Better. I think I finally convinced her to let Ron and Ginny to go back to Hogwarts," he said.

"Good," I said.

A few days ago Molly had a bit of a freak out. She said that things were getting way too dangerous and that Ron and Ginny would not be returning to Hogwarts this year. Everyone tried to convince her that it would be a mistake not to send them back but she wouldn't budge for several days. I guess George finally go through to her.

"Yeah, I think she's just scared," George said.

"Rightfully so, times are rough right now," I said.

"Are you still going to the burrow tomorrow night?" Fred asked.

"Yes, I need to talk to Ginny and Hermione about wedding things," I said.

"We're getting pretty close," George said.

"I know, how exciting!" I said.

Fred and I were getting very close to our wedding date, we only had a few weeks left. Fred's groomsmen were Ron, Charlie, Bill, Lee, and his best man was George. My bridesmaids were Hermione, Fleur, Alicia, Angie, and Ginny was my maid of honor.

Fred, George, and I had been working hard to get the store up and running. It was set to open the Wednesday after the wedding. Fred and I wouldn't be going on an "official" honey moon but George will be staying at the burrow from the night of the wedding until the Wednesday the store opened to give us some privacy.

...

"I'm heading to your Mums," I told Fred as I walked into the kitchen at the flat.

"Alright love," he said giving me a kiss on the forehead, "I'll see you later."

I walked over to the fire place to the the floo network to get to the burrow. I absolutely hated apparating and avoided it at all cost.

"The Burrow," I said throwing the powder at my feet.

When I opened my eyes I was standing in the fireplace at the burrow.

"Mal, there you are," Molly said greeting me.

"Sorry I'm a little late," I said.

"Oh, it's not problem dear. I'll go fetch Ginny, Hermione is in the kitchen waiting for you," Molly said walking up the stair.

"Hermione," I said walking into the kitchen and giving her a hug, "How have you been? I haven't seen you all summer."

"I've been alright. For awhile I wasn't sure if I'd be coming," she whispered that last part.

I gave her a smile before we both sat at the table.

"Don't start without me," Ginny said walking into the kitchen.

"How could we start without you, Gin," I said.

"Okay, so we're getting down to the final weeks. I just want to make sure that everything is in order," I said.

"Okay. Let's go through the checklist," Hermione said looking at the notebook in her hand.

"Food?"

"Check, Molly will taking care of all the food."

"Decorations?"

"Check, I believe we have bought everything we need."

"Flowers?"

"Check, Fleur is going to bring that that morning."

"Bridesmaid Dresses?"

"Check, they're up in the twins old room."

"Wedding Dress?"

"Check, it's with the other dresses"

"And we have all the tables and everything for them out in the shed." Ginny added.

"I think that will be everything on the list," Hermione said.

"Perfect!" I said smiling.

"Are you ready for it to be here?" Ginny asked me.

"So ready," I said.

"Are your parents going to be able to make it?" Hermione asked.

"I'm not sure yet. My Mum is supposed to keep me posted as we get closer to time. I know they're scared about safety but I'd really like them to be here," I said.

"I'm sure they'll do their best to make it," Molly said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I know what would cheer you up," Ginny said with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"We should to try on our dresses," Ginny said.

"I don't know," I said.

"Oh come in Mal! That would be perfect and I haven't seen you in your dress yet," Hermione said.

"Oh, alright" I said.

"Yes!" Ginny said getting out of her seat.

We walked up to the twins old bedroom where the dresses were being stored. Ginny and Hermione tried on their dresses first. Each of the girls dresses had different flowers on them. It fit the theme so well. Hermione's dress was white with pink flowers on it, the sleeves were off the shoulder and puffed out. Ginny dress was also a white dress but it had blue flowers on it, he sleeves went down to her elbows and were also puffy.

"You guys look amazing," I said looking at the girls.

"I think we look pretty good," Ginny said looking at her and Hermione in the mirror.

"Your turn," Hermione said turning around to face me.

I walked over to my dress that was hanging on the back of the door. I slowly unzipped the bag it was in, being careful not to snag the dress. I pulled it out of the bag and started to put it on.

"Could you zip me up, Gin?" I asked.

Ginny zipped the back of my dress and I turned around. Hermione gasped when she saw me.

"It's so beautiful. You're so beautiful," Hermione said.

My dress was flowy tulle at the bottom, had a lace bodice that came to a v, and the sleeves were made of tulle and capped at my wrists with the same lace that was on the bodice.

We had all taken out dresses off and Hermione went to get ready for bed. Ginny was walking me back down to living room because I was going to head back to the flat. We had to go into the kitchen so that I could grab my notebook before I left. As we rounded the corner we saw a trunk and Harry's owl sitting in the living room.

"Harry's here?" I asked her.

"Not that I know of," Ginny said.

She walked over to the stairs to yell up at Molly.

"Mum?" she yelled.

"Ginny, what is it?" Molly asked looking down from the floor she was on.

"I was only wondering when Harry got here," she said.

"What? Harry? Harry who?" Molly asked.

"Harry Potter, of course" Ginny said.

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?" Molly said walking down the stair.

"His trunks in the kitchen, and his owl," I said.

"No dear, I seriously doubt that," Molly said.

"Harry? Did someone say Harry?" Ron asked peaking his head over the railing looking down at all if us.

"Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?" Ginny asked.

"Of course not. I think I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron said.

"Is that an owl I hear?" Hermione asked peaking her head over the railing as well.

"You haven't seen him, have you?" Ginny asked, "Apparently he's wandering about the house."

"Really?" Hermione asked.

"Really," Ron added.

Just then Harry came through the front door.

"Harry!" Molly said.

Ginny jogged over to Harry and gave him a hug. As the pulled away I could see the stare into each others eyes. Something was definitely going on.

"Harry," Hermione said pulling Harry into a hug.

Ron hugged Harry next and I followed.

"What a lovely surprise!" Molly exclaimed pulling Harry into a hug, "Why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

"I didn't know, Dumbledore," Harry said.

"Oh, that man. But, then what would we do without him?" Molly said.

Ron lifted his arm up toward Hermione's face making her look at him.

"Got a bit of toothpaste," he said shyly realizing what he was doing.

Hermione giggled nervously. There was also something going there.

"Well, I better get back to the flat," I said, "The twins will be wondering what's taking so long,"

"Alright, dear. We'll be seeing ya," Molly said giving me a hug.

I gave everyone a hug before heading over to the fire place.

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes" I said throwing the powder at my feet.

"What took you so long?" Fred asked.

"Sorry love, Harry ended up showing up delaying me departure," I said.

"Did you get everything set?" Fred asked.

"I think so," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 253 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley
50.7K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...
521K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
12.3K 250 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...