Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

By mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 34

628 8 1
By mrsfredweasley22

Mature Content

Fred and I walked back to the burrow hand in hand smiling the whole way. We had decided to tell the family as soon as we go back since everyone was already together. Hopefully no one had left yet.

We walked through the door to see everyone pretty much in the same place they were when we left. I made eye contact with George who gave me a questioning look. I shook my head yes at him.

"YES!" George yelled jumping out of his chair and running over to us.

George engulfed me in a hug and spun me around with joy.

"What on earth are you doing, George?" Molly asked wondering why her son had a sudden outburst.

George put me down and Fred grabbed my hand looking at me. I gave him a slight nod before he tuned back to everyone.

"We have an announcement to make," Fred said.

"Don't tell me you guys are engaged or something" Ron said joking around.

"Actually Ronald, we are," I said in a sassy tone back.

Ron looked at us with a shocked face. I know he was just joking around but he definitely did not expect us to say yes. The whole room erupted in cheers and congratulation.

"Oh. I am so glad I'm going to actually be able to call you my daughter and it be true!" Molly said hugged me, "Have you decide on a date? We'll have to start planning right away."

"We haven't quite yet. We're going to talk about it later," I said.

"Oh Ginny dear," Molly said walking off to go talk to her youngest daughter.

"What did I tell you," Bill said walking up behind me.

"Don't even start with me William," I said rolling me eyes.

Bill threw his hands up in defense, "I'll I'm saying is...I called it."

"I'll give you that, but nothing else," I said.

"Okay...sister-in-law," Bill said making me smile.

He pulled me into a tight hug, "Glad you're finally, officially, going to be apart of the family."

"Yeah, Weasley is a great last name you know," George said walking over to us.

"You're just saying that because it's your last name," I said rolling me eyes, "But you're right. It is pretty great."

Fred and I were laying in his childhood bedroom. It was now late at night, everyone had left several hours earlier. George was sleeping in Percy's old room because he wanted to give Fred and I privacy since we had just gotten engaged.

I had been trying to fall asleep but the excitement of getting engaged had me wide awake.

"Fred," I said turning to him.

"Hmm," he said laying there with his eyes closed.

"You awake?" I said.

"No, just responding in my sleep," Fred said smiling as he turned over to face me.

I lightly pushed him laughing at his comment.

"Can you believe we're engaged?" I said, "I feel like I haven't really had time to take it in."

"I've had the ring for awhile now and I still can't believe it," he said.

"Your Mum seemed to be really happy," I said.

"I knew she would be. She loves you," Fred said.

"I hope my parents are able to make it to the wedding," I said.

"You should write the first thing in the morning. I better write Charlie as well, he's already going to be pissed he was the last to know," Fred said.

"When are you wanting to have the wedding?" Fred asked.

I thought back to what Fleur had told me later that day, "Why wait if you know you've found the right one?"

"I think we should get married in August," I said.

"August? That's three months away," Fred said.

"I know. But why wait, I know I want to be with you and you know you want to be with me. Why drag it out?" I said looking into Fred's eyes.

Fred studied my expression before he spoke.

"Alright, August it is. How about the 10th?" he asked.

"Perfect," I said.

Fred's eyes flicked from my eyes down to my lips. He leaned in and passionately kissed me. I pulled myself close to Fred so our body's were pressed up against on another. Fred grabbed my hips rolling us over so that he was now on top of me. He continued to kiss me running his tongue across my lower lip asking for permission. I parter my lips allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.

My hands made their way to Freds hair tugging on in. This caused him to moan in pleasure. He tugged at the hem of my shirt signaling he wanted me to take it off. I pulled away from him lifting my body up as he slid my shirt off.

Fred's eyes grazed over my bare chest. I wasn't wearing any bra since we had been laying in bed. Fred's face dove down so that his lips could be on my skin. He left small kissed all over my torso before hovering his lips over my breast. Fred took my nipple into his mouth making pleasure shoot through my body. I moaned and that encourage him to keep going.

As Fred continued to suck on my nipple his hand started roaming down my stomach. His fingertips were barley grazing my skin. Fred's fingers lightly brushed over the heat that was growing in my underwear making me moan as my body jolted.

Fred looked at me in the eyes, I knew he was asking for permission to take off my underwear. I nodded my head and Fred ripped them off of my body. He slowly trailed kisses down my stomach moving his way to my inner thighs.

Every kiss made the heat in between my legs grow more and more until I feel I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fred," I said in a whiney voice.

"Shhh," Fred shushed me trailing more kissed closer to my heat but still not giving me the relief I needed.

"Please," I said through heavy breaths, "I'm begging you."

"Well if you're gonna beg for it darling," Fred said before moving his face to hover right over where I needed him.

I felt Fred's tongue come into contact with my clit making my whole body shiver. Fred continued to lick and suck my clit causing several moans to escape my lip. I reached over to the side table and cast a silencing charm on the room.

Just as I did I felt on of Fred's fingers slip inside me making my throw my head back in pleasure. Fred pumped his finer inside of me sending all sort of pleaser throughout my body.

"Fred," I managed to get out between moans.

He stopped what he was doing coming up so he was face to face with me.

"What? Is something wrong?" he asked as his eyes search my face.

"No,no," I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I want you," I said looking into his eyes, "All of you."

Fred eyes went wide, "Are you sure? I don't want you to just be saying that because we got engaged today. If you aren't ready that's fine."

"I'm sure," I said, "I want this."

There was no particular reason Fred and I hadn't had sex yet, it just never felt like the right time. Right now in this moment, it felt like the right time.

Fred pulled his pajama pants off along with his underwear. I took in the size of his length. It's not like I hadn't seen it before, we had done things before just never went all the way. Fred lined his length up with my entrance.

"Are you ready?" Fred asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head giving him permission. Fred pushed himself into me. A mixture of pleasure and pain filled my body. Fred let me adjust to his length my before he started pumping in and out of me.

Pleasure filled my body making me moan. Fred was grunting and moaning as he pumped in and out of me. I dug my fingernails into Fred's back throwing my head back further into the pillow.

Fred moved his hand down to my clit rubbing it with his finger. A new form of pleaser ran though my body. I felt a knot growing in my stomach.

"I'm close," I breathed out.

Fred kept rubbing my clit and pumping in and out of me. I moaned loudly feeling the knot in my stomach come undone. Pleasure shot through my body as I threw my head back moans coming out of my mouth. Fred kept pumping into me as I rode out my high. I felt him twitch inside of me, moans escaping his mouth. I felt a warmth inside of me as Fred came. Fred rolled off of me landing on his spot in the bed as we both breathed heavily.

Fred started to speak, "That was...

"Amazing," I finished.

Fred rolled over to face me.

"I love you," he said brining his hand up to my cheek.

"I love you too," I said putting my hand on top of his, "I have to go to the bathroom."

I got up throwing Fred shirts on walking out of the room trying to sneak to the bathroom hoping no one saw or heard me.

I thankfully made it back to the room without anyone catching me. I laid down on the bed next to Fred cuddling up to him. My eyes slowly started to shut, the exhaustion of the day taking over me.

"I can't wait for our future toghter, Mrs.Weasley," I heard Fred whisper right before I fell asleep.

This is my first time writing smut so I hope it's good and that you guys enjoyed!
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.7K 41
"We were together. I forget the rest." Fred didn't like her. In fact, he had decided, first year, that he despised her. Despised is a strong word and...
27.5K 253 15
Yn Potter Γ— Fred Weasley
25.1K 531 49
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...
550K 11.6K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...