Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

By mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 30

633 7 1
By mrsfredweasley22

"Department of Mysteries" the voice over the speaker said as the elevator opened to the floor we needed to be on.

We all exited the elevator slowly not quite sure what we were going to be met with.

"This is it," Harry said.

We followed Harry down the hall to the door at the end of it. When he opened the door it lead to a room that was pitch black. We all cast spells so that we could use our wands as lights. I looked around seeing globes on shelves that went all the way to the ceiling.

Harry was walking between the shelves and counting trying to find whatever it was we were here for.

"It should be here!" Harry yelled ahead of us.

"Harry," Neville said, "It's got your name on it."

I looked over to see Neville looking up at a globe on one of the shelves.

Harry walked over picking up the globe with some hesitation. Harry stared at the globe like he could hear or see something inside of it. I looked at Hermione who looked back at me with a confusing look. Commotion came from down the hall making all of us look over.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled causing him to look up from the globe.

Harry got in front of all of us as a masked figure walked down the path between the shelves.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams...and reality," the man said pulling his mask off.

Lucius Malfoy.

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy," Lucius said.

"You do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry said back.

A woman started cackling in the distance.

"He knows how to play...itty-bitty baby Potter," Bellatrix Lenstrange said coming up beside Lucius.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said.

"Neville Longbottom, is it?" she said, "How's Mum and Dad?"

"Better now that they're about to be avenged," Neville said pulling out his wand.

Harry put his hand up stopping Neville from getting in front of him. Bellatrix raised her wand in defense.

"Now, let's everyone just calm down. Shall we?" Lucius said, "All we want is the prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix said in a whisper.

"You filthy half-blood!" she yelled.

"It's alright, he's just a curious lad, aren't you?" Lucius said, "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is luck for you really."

I noticed someone coming up the hall that I was watching, I assumed they were trying to corner us in.

"Haven't you ever wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Hm?" Lucius said walking closer to Harry, "Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All of the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, and I can show you everything."

More death eaters started to surround us. We tightened our circle by putting out back together.

"I've waited 14 years," Harry said.

"I know," Lucius said.

"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now!" Harry yelled.

"Stupefy!" we all said casting the spell.

The Death Eaters disappeared and we ran, Harry leading the way. Lucius appears in front of us. We each ran a different way trying to get away. I had ahold of Ginny's had so we ran in the same direction. Even though she technically wasn't my sister I felt like I needed to take care of her.

"Stupefy!" I shot at Death Eaters who was trying to capture us. 

We rounded a corner and ran into someone making me scream. Thankfully it was just the rest of the group. We were all standing together when a Death Eater came for us.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted as he spell shot out of her wand blowing up the Death Eater.

The explosion got rid of the Death Eater but it unfortunately also started knocking off all the prophecies. We all backed away slowly before we started running.

"Get back to the door!" Harry yelled.

I grabbed Ginny's hand and started running as fast as I could to get back to the door. Prophecies and shelves started falling down quickly behind us. We were barley able to run fast enough to keep up.

Harry opened the door and we all ran through it. I felt my body start falling through the air. I closed my eyes tight expecting to smack the ground. My body jolted and I opened my eyes seeing that I was barley hovering above the ground. My body fell the rest of the way landing on the ground. Everyone groaned as they got off the floor.

"Department of Mysteries. They had that part right, didn't they?" Ron said.

I looked around the room to see where we had landed. The room was pretty dark except for a stone arch in the middle that was placed on top of a rock. Light was coming down illuminating the arch.

"The voices," Harry said walking closer to the arch, "Can you tell what they're saying?"

"There aren't any voices, Harry," Hermione said.

"Let's get out of here," I said.

"I hear them, too," Luna said.

"Harry, it's just and empty arch way," Hermione said as the sound around us started to grow louder, "Please, Harry!"

Harry turned around facing us again, "Get behind me!"

We all got behind Harry raising our wands like he had his. Black clouds swarmed us so that we couldn't see anything. I felt someone grab my body as I was ripped from my spot where I was standing.

One of the Death Eater had me grabbed around my neck with their wand pointed at my head. I looked around seeing everyone in my same situation and Harry was still standing in the middle by the arch.

"Did you actually believe, or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" Lucius said walking to Harry, "I'll make this...simple for you, Potter, give me the Prophecy now...or watch your friends die."

I felt like my heart dropped into my stomach when he said that. Harry looked at all of us. I whimpered as the Death Eater who had ahold of my tightened his grip on my neck.

"Don't do it Harry!" Neville yelled.

I actually agreed with Neville. We all knew the risk of coming here. I didn't want to die but I know if I did it would be for a good cause.

Harry looked down at the prophecy before handing it to Lucius. Lucius held up the prophecy before thunder erupted in the distance. Lucius turned around to see what was going on.

"Get away from my godson!" Sirius said punching Lucius in the face.

I gasped. A bright light came down and started swooping around the room taking out the Death Eaters. The Death Eater that was holding me tightened his grip even more on my throat. I couldn't breathe. I looked over and saw Lucius drop the prophecy and it shattered. I felt like I was getting ready to pass out when the Death Eater finally let got of me.

Sirius shot a spell at him as he ran away. I started coughing trying to catch my breath. Spells started flying around me. I felt someone tug on my arm and looked to see Tonks. She had grabbed Ginny and Luna as well and we were running to take shelter behind a rock.

"Where do you guys come from?" Ginny asked.

"We have our ways," Tonks said, "You guys stay here until I come back and get you. Keep your wands ready and protect each other!"

I was still trying to catch my breath. My throat hurt so bad.

"Are you alright?" Ginny asked me.

"Yeah, my throat just really hurts," I said my voice coming out raspy.

Spells started hitting the back on the rock we were behind making us huddle together. The others had come to join us. There was spells and people flying all over over the place.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix said appearing in a rock I front of us.

I looked up to make sure that Harry didn't get hit. I saw Sirius stumble back. It looked like he was being pulled into the arch way as he disappeared. Belatrix ran out of the room we were in.

Harry started screaming and crying in pain while Remus held him back. Harry broke free from Remus running after Bellatrix.

We all jumped up starting to run after Harry.

"NO!" yelled Remus making all of us stop in our tracks.

"You all need to get back to head quarters," Remus said.

"But what about Harry?" I asked.

"We'll take care of him. Tonks, please get the kids back to head quarters. Molly should be there waiting, "Remus said.

Tonks took Ron and Hermione first, Neville and Luna next, and Ginny and I last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 239 19
War is finished. Harry and Ginny both ready to mingle but yet again a difficulty comes in between them, breaking them apart. ______ *editing* *A/N- t...
56.3K 826 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
19.3K 475 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...
1.1K 97 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...