šŽš®š« šƒšžš¬š­š¢š§š² || ģ •ģ›

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Jxnsywxn

š€ š š¢š«š„ š°š¢š­š” šŸššš¦š¢š„š² š¢š¬š¬š®šžš¬ šŸš¢š§šš¬ š”šžš«š¬šžš„šŸ šœšØš§š§šžšœš­šžš š­šØ ššš§ š¢ššØļæ½... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

<šŸ‘
- šŸŽšŸ -
- šŸŽšŸ -
- šŸŽšŸ‘ -
- šŸŽšŸ’ -
- šŸŽšŸ“ -
- šŸŽšŸ” -
- šŸŽšŸ• -
- šŸŽšŸ– -
- šŸŽšŸ— -
- šŸšŸŽ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ‘ -
- šŸšŸ“ -
- šŸšŸ” -
- šŸšŸ• -
- šŸšŸ– -
- šŸšŸ— -
- šŸšŸŽ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ‘ -
- šŸšŸ’ -
- šŸšŸ“ -
- šŸšŸ” -
- šŸšŸ• -
- šŸšŸ– -
- šŸšŸ— -
- šŸ‘šŸŽ -
- šŸ‘šŸ -
- šŸ‘šŸ -
- šŸ‘šŸ‘ -
- šŸ‘šŸ’ -
- šŸ‘šŸ“ -
- šŸ‘šŸ” -
- šŸ‘šŸ• -
- šŸ‘šŸ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- šŸšŸ’ -

402 28 7
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jungwon : "The dream is over"

Soo : "can- we can be happy now?"

Jungwon : "ofc! finally!

*Time skip after 2 hours*

Soo was sleeping while jungwon was sitting on the corner of the bed scrolling on his phone and he got bored So he tried waking up Soo.

Jungwon : "Sooyoungahhh wake up~"

Soo didn't not move nor give any response to jungwon.

He tried again. No response.

He got an AmaJIN idea so he tried that.

Jungwon : "sooyoung wake up~" he whispered near Soo's ears which made Soo to move a little bit.

Jungwon : "Aish she won't wake up, I'll just hug her" he said as he hugged her from back.

Jungwon : "c'mon Sooyoung ah get up, you have slept for way too long~" he whined shaking her agressively and finally yelled "YANG SOOYOUNG!!!" Which made Soo sit straight on the bed next to jungwon who was sitting next to her.

Soo : "what did u just call me-"

Jungwon : "Yang Sooyoung~" he said giving her a cheeky smile and smirked.

Soo : "jungwon- i- "
*Now u might see A red coloured human* which is Soo.

Jungwon : "what happened love?" He asked as if nothing happened.

Soo : "yang Sooyoung!!?!?!? Are u fr-"

Jungwon : "yup" he said and back hugged her giving her Butterflies.

She liked this feeling so much that she was melting at the spot, he was not only her soulmate but also he bias who she has been simping even before he debuted.

A sudden question raised in Soo's mind she was figuring out whether she should ask him or not but decided to so she would know his answer.

Soo : "jungwon ah~ wonnie" she pleaded him to look at her. He hummed in response.

Soo : "iam sorry....to ask this but this question has been bothering me way too long...."

Jungwon : "okay....ask me" he turned her so she would face him now.

Soo : "will you break up with me, if the fans find out...?" She looked down because she knows she was about to get scolded. But he was calm.

Jungwon : "Sooyoung ahh!! I would never do that okay? Even if fans found it iam sure they would support us..."

Soo : "but we never know..."

Jungwon : "iam pretty sure they will support us, even if some doesn't I don't care, it's our life and i can't give my love up for someone else" he stated and smiled softly.

Sooyoung : "lobe you chooooo mucchhhhh" she said and hugged him tight and he patted her head like a puppy.

Jungwon : "can we go down and have some dinner?"

Soo : "suree~"

They both got up from the bed and went downstairs to see Jiha, Areum and Yeonha lying on the couch looking lifeless which almost scared the shit out of Soo and Jungwon who didn't help them to clean up and was romancing.

Soo : "yah you three!! Are u guys okay?" She asked and shook Areum who was lying down looking like a dead rat.

Areum : "oh- Y'all look who's here!!" Immediately Jiha and Yeonha got up and sat looking around to find Soo sitting next to them.

Jiha : "Yah Soo!! Are u okay??"

Soo : "yeah iam thanks to you guys, if you guys didn't make it on time i would've not been alive rn.."

Yeonha : "Yah stfu how dare you talk about dieing infront of ur boyfriend and ur friends??"

Soo : "okay okay calm down sorry goshh" and she got up to make smth for dinner.

Jiha : "eomma make smth delicious!"

Soo didn't realise that she was calling her "eomma" and thought she was talking to her mother.

Jiha and Yeonha : "Yah Soo eomma! Make smth delicious"

Soo turned to them in shock.

Soo : "what did u just call me-"

Jiha : "eomma~"

Jungwon : "wait what-"

Areum : "then is Jungwon ur appa-"

Soo : "stfu-"

Yeonha : "Soo eomma Carry on with ur cooking"

Jungwon : "wait- who is her husband-"

Areumie, jiha and Yeonha : "YOU!"

Jungwon : "i- what's happening here-"

Soo : "ah- yahh- y'all stop" she said laughing awkwardly.

Jiha : "why should we? Yang Sooyoung"

Soo : "yah-"

Yeonha : "someone is blushing here~"

Soo : "ig someone here doesn't want to eat tonight"

Yeonha : "what no-"

Soo : "good"

Jiha : "strict eomma!"

Soo : "do u also not wanna eat tonight? Say me I'll make less food"

Jiha : "ah no eomma i wanna eat tonight" she said to Soo showing puppy eyes.

Soo : "i ain't falling for that"

Jiha ; "eomma~"

Soo : "aishhh"

Jungwon ; "do u guys even remember that iam here??"

Yeonha : "sorry jungwon ah- we sometimes act like crackheads so dont mind us" she said and laughed awkwardly.

Soo : "guys dinner ready~"

Areum : "finally!!"

Soo : "it's just some noodles it's not that big deal-"

Jiha ; "who cares let me eat first cuz iam starving form clearing these stuff"

Yeonha ; "yeah me too eomma give me quick"

Soo put a spoon full of noddles on yeonha's mouth so she would shut up and everyone laughed seeing that.

Yeonha : "eOmMa" *mumbling*

Soo : "kindly shut up and eat my dear child before i fry u like potato chips"

Yeonha : "woah- I'll shut up"

Jungwon ; "be careful y'all she is indeed a strict eomma" said jungwon teasing her with them.

Soo : "did i hear smth?"

All together : "nope-"

Soo : "good"

Jiha : "awgry eomma" she whispered to yeonha and they both laughed silently.

Soo : "iam going upstairs~" she said after eating her dinner while others were scrolling on their phones and jungwon was staring at her.

She turned to jungwon to see that he was already staring at her with a litol smile on his face.

Soo : "stop staring at me like that-"

Jungwon ; "why should I?"

Jiha & areum : "ooOoOOoOoOOoo" they teased her non stop with jungwon.

Meanwhile yeonha who couldn't join cuz she was eating more like stuffing her mouth with noddles cuz she was starving.

Soo : "Anyways iam going up!"

Jungwon : "well iam going upstairs too"

Yeonha : "iam sleeping on the couch again ig"

Jiha : "there is a room but u would still sleep here so me and Areum would sleep in that room"

Yeonha : "woah there is a extra room??"

Soo : "wait if u guys take up that room where would jungwon sleep?"

Areum ; "next to u ofc"

Soo : "wha-"

Jiha : "you heard that, yah Yeonha eat quick bish"

Yeonha : "iam done let's go, eomma sleep well"

Soo : "i will and u guys can kindly go"

They waved a bye to Soo and jungwon and went to the extra room.

Soo : "so- yeah- I'll sleep down?"

Jungwon : "no I'll sleep down-"

Soo ; "how can u, ur a idol-"

Jungwon : "iam not an idol when iam with you"

Soo : "that's fine I'll just sleep down"

They both kept saying they would sleep down and Soo finally gave up to jungwon and he decided to sleep down.

Soo : "aish wonie, i can't see u sleeping down"

Jungwon : "that's fine my dear sleep well~"

Soo closed her eyes to sleep and she immediately fell a sleep even though she slept for two hours. On the other hand jungwon was struggling to sleep he took a glance at Soo who was sleeping peacefully now, he flipped to the other side and agian flipped to the other side but couldn't fall asleep so he decided he would slowly get up and sleep next to Soo.

He went near her and layed next to her back hugging her, she turned to his side feeling smth and buried her head into his neck and slept peacefully. Meanwhile jungwon was trying not to pinch her cheeks and smile looking at her.

"Now i can sleep peacefully"

He said and drifted to his dreamland with Soo.

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

203K 5.3K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon Ɨ oc ) status: complete Ā© heurfics 2021
29.6K 1.7K 31
" š™ø šš ššŠšš—šš—ššŠ šš–ššŠšš›šš›šš¢ šš‘šš’šš–" *ššŽššŸššŽšš›šš¢šš˜šš—ššŽ ššœššššŠšš›ššŽššœ šš˜ššžšš šš˜šš ššŒšš˜šš—ššššžššœšš’šš˜šš—* "š™ø-šš’ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš‘šš’šš–! š°š”šžš§ š­š”šž š¬šØš§ šØšŸ...
429K 21.9K 47
"š—¼š—»š—² š—¹š—¼š—¼š—ø š—®š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—»š—± š—¶ š—°š—®š—» š˜€š—²š—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—¹š—²š—“š˜€ š˜€š—µš—®š—øš—²." -- š—–š—¢š— š—£š—Øš—§š—˜š—„ š—§š—˜š—–š—› š—”š—Ø ā˜¹ļøŽ
2.9K 200 11
š‰ššš¤šž, š°š”šØ š¢š¬ šš šŸšŸ’ š²šžššš« šØš„š š¦ššš§ š°š”šØ š°ššš¬ ššžš¬š©šžš«ššš­šž šŸšØš« šš š£šØš›, š‰š®š§š š°šØš§ ššš§š š’š®š§šØšØ š°š”šØ š¢š¬...