Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

Door mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 26

643 9 3
Door mrsfredweasley22

I woke up rolling over to see Fred staring at me.

"Good Morning love,"  Fred said with a wide smile on his face.

"It's Christmas!" I said.

"I know. Your favorite Holiday!" he said.

"It's the best!" I said.

"You're the best!" Fred said.

"Let's go! I hope everyone else is awake," I said sitting up on the bed.

I looked over to where George was peacefully sleeping.

"GEORGIE!!!!!!" I yelled jumping on top of him.

He groaned.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled, "It's Christmas!"

George pushed me off of him making my fall off of the bed hitting the ground hard.

"What's going on out here?" Fred asked exiting the attached bathroom with a tooth brush in his mouth, "Why are you in the ground?"

"George pushed me off him," I said getting up off the ground, "Now my butt hurts!"

"You shouldn't have jumped on me," George mumbled.

"But it's Christmas!" I said in a whiney voice.

"We aren't even celebrating until later. Mum is going this morning to get Dad," George said putting a pillow over his face.

"What?! Since when?" I asked.

"She got an owl last night after you two went to bed," George said.

"Well there is no way I'm getting back to sleep," Fred said exiting the bathroom.

"Good, both of you get out then," George said.

"Someone is grumpy this morning," I said.

Fred and I left the room and walked down to the kitchen. No one else was up yet.

"You know what we should do?" I asked.

"Hmm," Fred said looking up at me.

"We should make everyone breakfast!" I said.

"We could do that," Fred said.

We both got up walking into the kitchen.

"What do you want to make?" Fred asked.

"Chocolate Chip Pancakes!" I said with a smile.

I started gathering the ingredients together while Fred grabbed all the utensils we'd need.

"Have you heard from your parents lately?" Fred asked.

"No. I haven't actually. Maybe I'll hear from them soon," I said.

There had been so much going on lately that I hadn't realized I hadn't heard from my parents since the evening of the school year. Fred and I finished the pancakes and put them on the table. Everyone slowly started coming down and eating breakfast. After everyone was finished eating the all went up to get ready for the day.

We were all waiting around the table as a Santa flew by us. Molly should be back any second now with Arthur.

"Here we go," Molly said coming through the door pushing Arthur in a wheel chair, "Daddy's back."

We all clapped. I know all of the Weasley children were glad to see their father back and so was I.

"Sit dow everyone, sit down," Molly said making us all sit, "That's it. Now, presents."

Molly started passing out the presents to each of us kids.

"A nice big box for Ron," Arthur said.

"Big box for him," Molly said walking over with two packages.

"Umm uh, here you go," Molly said trying to figure out which present went to which twin.

The twins ended up have to switch their packages. I never understood how she still got them mixed up after all these year, but she did have a lot of kids.

"Come on, open up! I want to see your faces," Molly said with a big smile in her face.

"Thanks mum, it's prefect," Ginny said.

I pulled out Gryffindor color scarf.

"Thank you so much, Molly," I said.

"Alright everyone, let's clear this way," Molly said, "Oh Harry! There you are."

"Happy Christmas," she said carrying him his package.

"A Christmas Toast!" Arthur said, "To Mr. Harry Potter to without whom I would not be here. Harry."

"Harry," we all said raising our glasses.

We all sat down prepared to eat the delicious meal Molly had made for everyone. I always loved Christmas at the Weasley. Everyone was together and we always hand an amazing time.

"So, Mallorie, have you decided what you're going to do after school yet?" Arthur asked.

"Not yet," I said, "Keeping my options open."

"Well I think that's great. You never know what the future holds," Arthur said with a warm smile.

I went back to eating my turkey.

"Well look who it is," Sirius said causing me to look up.

I looked up seeing my Mum and Dad standing in the kitchen door.

"Mum, Dad!" I yelled while jumping out of my seat to run and hug them.

"Hello darling," my Mum said giving me a hug.

"I haven't seen you guys in ages!" I exclaimed.

"I know darling, we're very sorry. We've been very busy with work," my Dad said.

"Oh sit, sit, come eat,"Molly said ushering my parents to the table.

"Well we don't have long," my Dad said looking at my Mum.

"But we should have time to eat," my Mum added.

My parents sat across from me filling up their plates. I was so overjoyed that they were here!

"So, guess you two have been pretty busy," Arthur said.

"Oh yes, very busy," my Dad replied.

"We heard about your accident, Arthur. We are glad that you're safe," my Mum said giving him a smile.

"Thank you," Arthur said, "If it weren't for Harry, I don't think I'd be sitting here right now."

We all continue to eat our food, small talk happening throughout the table. I looked up at my parents and noticed my Dad was glancing at his watch and my Mum was giving him a worried look. My face dropped wondering what's was going on. I guess Fred noticed because I felt him squeeze my thigh making me look over at him. He gave my a slight smile which I weakly returned back.

"Well we're going to have to head off soon," my Dad said.

"Oh, already?" Molly asked.

"I'm afraid so. Mallorie, could we talk to you for a moment?" my Mum asked.

"Sure," I said growing nervous standing up from my spot at the table.

I followed my parents to the longe across the hall. They both sat on the love seat and I sat on the table in front of them.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Darling, you know we love you very much," my Mum started.

Why was she telling me this? What was happening. I shook my head yes acknowledging her question.

My Mum started again, "We're very sorry that we haven't seen you a lot lately. But-

"We haven't exactly been honest with you. We have been busy, just not with work," my Dad finished for her.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"We've been in America," my Dad said.

"America? Why have you been in America?" I asked confused.

"We've been trying to get things together," my Mum said.

"Together for what? I'm confused," I said.

"Together because we're moving there," my Dad said.

I started to panic, "What? What about your jobs and what about Hogwarts? The Weasley's-

"They will all be here when we get back," my Mum said.

"With everything that is going on with You Know Who coming back, we don't feel it's safe here anymore," my Dad said.

"I don't care, I'm not moving to America," I said getting up and pacing the room.

"Honey, it is not safe for you anymore," my Mum said.

"I am not going to leave my friends behind! And the Weasleys!" I yelled.

My parents were silent for a moment while I paced the room.

My father eventually spoke up, "Mal-

"NO! You can't make me, I'm 17 and I'll be 18 in a couple months!" I said growing angrier.

"Darling we already have things lined up," my Mum said.

"They you two can leave, but I'm not. We all need to stick together. You two of all people should know that. You both fought along your friends in the first Wizarding War," I said turning to face them.

"We didn't have you to worry about then," my Dad said.

"Well I'm not going, and you can't make me!" I said storming out of the room heading up to my room.

As soon as I shut the door behind me tears fell down my face. I slid down the wall next to the door. I can't believe the are going to make me move to American. I'm not leaving the Weasley's, and I am definitely not leaving Fred and George.

I had my arms wrapped around my legs pulling them to my chest, my head buried in my knees. I heard the door open but didn't care to look up to see who it was. I felt someone slide down next to me.

"Are you okay, love?" Fred asked from beside me.

I looked up at him tears still running down my face.

"They're trying to make me move, to America," I said between sobs.

Fred's face dropped before he pulled me into a hug.

"Come on, let's get you off the floor," Fred said pulling away.

Hey guys! I think I am getting so close to finishing up the story! I currently have 53 chapter written. I am going to currently try and keep uploading at least 2 chapters a day until I've finished the story. Once the story is finished I will probably post the whole thing!

Hope you all are enjoying 💛
-A

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

96.4K 2.8K 69
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...
521K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
316K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...
555K 11.7K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...