Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

Par mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 16

1K 11 4
Par mrsfredweasley22

Today is June 23rd, tomorrow is the day of the second task. All I wanted to do today was spend time with all of my friends. Me, Fred, George, Lee, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and even Cedric were all hanging out in the Gryffindor common room. Everyone was having their own conversation and I was sitting there soaking in all of my friend presence. A thought soon popped into my head.

"I'll be right back," I said jumping from the couch running up to my room.

I quickly grabbed the camera and scrapbook my parents had bought me for Christmas heading back down to the common room.

"Picture time!" I said with a smile.

I received some groans from the boys.

"Oh, hush it up. I want to remember this time forever! Half of us don't have a lot of time left in school to make these memories," I said.

I snapped a photo of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Another of Fred, George, Lee, and I. I even made the twins, Ron, and Ginny take a photo together. I placed all of the photos in my scrap booking using fun tape writing the date underneath them.

"Mione, would you take a photo of Cedric and I?" I asked.

"Sure," she said grabbing my camera.

I walked over and sat by Cedric. Cedric threw an arm around my shoulder, we both looked at the camera and smiled. I looked over at Cedric who was making a funny face making me laugh. Another flash went off meaning Hermione had taken a photo catching the funny moment. Hermione handed me the photos.

"Perfect," I said.

"Oh don't put that one in there," said Cedric pointing at the one where he was making a silly face and I was turned laughing at him.

"Why not? That ones my favorite of the two actually," I said, "It shows off our personalities."

I took the photos and put them next to each other on the page taping them in and writing the date under them.

...

The first task was today and the school was booming with excitement. Everyone hoped that one of the two Hogwarts champions could win. I on the other hand was filled with nerves. I wasn't exactly sure why but I was.

I was sitting in between Fred and George waiting for the task to start. Mr and Mrs. Weasley had come to show their support for Harry. My parents couldn't attend because they were away on business. The crowd was cheering and the band was playing their instruments. The champion started coming out to the middle of the arena. Cedrics father was with him and the others had their headmasters with them.

"Silence," said Dumbledore amplifying his voice using his wand, "Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the TriWzard cup deep into the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory-

Dumbledore was cut off by the crowd cheering. Amos took Cedrics arming holding it up in the air. I laughed to myself, he was so proud of him.

"And Mr. Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum and Mrs. Delacour. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner!" Dumbledore said.

The crowd cheered loudly for all of the champions. I clapped but I couldn't bring myself to cheer loudly, I might throw up.

"If there is any point in which a contestant wishes to withdraw from the task he or she must only send up a red spark using their wand," said Dumbledore.

Dumbledore had gather the champions and was now talking to them before they entered the maze.

"Champions, prepare yourselves."

I looked over and saw Cedrics dad giving him a hug and wishing him luck.

"On the count of three 1-

Dumbledore was cut off by Filch accidentally setting the cannon off early. Dumbledore just shrugged walking toward him. Harry and Cedric entered the maze and Fleur and Krum followed only minutes later. Everyone around me was talking passing the time but I just sat there staring at the maze.

"You alright?" Fred asked whispering in my ear.

I shook my head yes, "I just can't help but worry about them."

"They'll be fine Mal, don't worry about it."

We had all been waiting for awhile when a red spark shot from the maze. I tensed up in my seating waiting the see who it was. Soon, Fleur Delacour was removed from the maze. She looked awful and scared, this only made my nerves grow more. Not long after Fleur was removed from the maze Krum came out as well. That was over an hour ago and there was no sign of Cedric or Harry.

"What do you think is taking them so long?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I'm sure they're just still trying to find the cup," George said.

I just shook my head as a response. Seconds later there was a flash. I looked down see Harry lying on top of Cedric on the ground. A wave of relief washed over me seeing them both. I turned and hugged Fred and the crowed cheer in excitement for the two Champions.

A scream.

I quickly let go of Fred turning to see what happened. I watched and noticed that Harry was screaming while latching on to Cedric. I whole body was cover in goosebumps and I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Cedric was dead.

All I could do was stand there. I felt someone grab my hand trying to comfort me.

"Let me through," Amos yelled ripping through the crowd, "My son! Thats my boy!"

Hearing Amos's cries made me breakdown. I started crying and screaming.

"WHY?! Why did he have to die?!?" I yelled crying into Freds chest.

...

It had been about a week since Cedric had died. The term was going to end in a few days but today was Cedric's memorial. All of the end of year exams had been canceled and the whole school was in mourning. I had spent most of the first part of the week crying, so much so that I had no tears left. Fred had tired to comfort me throughout the week but I mainly wanted to be alone. It was almost time for Cedrics memorial and I was still sitting on my bed. I heard a light knock on the door. I didn't have the energy to tell whoever it was to come in but the door opened slowly anyway.

You about ready to go?" Fred asked walking into the room.

I shook my head no dropping my head twiddling my hands.

"You need to get ready, love," he said softly sitting down next to me, "It's almost time."

"I don't know if I can go," I said, my voice coming out as a hushed whisper.

Fred pulled me into a hug. I tried to cry but nothing would come out.

"Cedric would want you to be there," he said.

I knew what Fred said was right. I pulled away from Fred going into the bathroom. I looked at myself for the first time all week. I looked like hell. My whole face was puffy, my eyes were bloodshot, and you could tell I hand't brushed my hair in over a week. I didn't even know where to start to get ready.

I splashed some freezing cold water on my face making me wakeup a bit. I brush my teeth and then proceeded to try and detangle my hair. After getting all of the knots out I put half of my hair up not wanting it to fall into my face. I walked out of the bathroom and headed over to my closet.

We were all asked to wear black so I pulled out a black dress that I had and put it on. I slipped on some black sandals and turned around to look at Fred.

"Ready to go?" he asked looking at me with a caring look.

I nodded and Fred took my hand leading me out of the room. We had finally made it to the great hall where the memorial was being held. There was a bunch of seats set up and there were black banner with H's on them hanging from the ceiling. I followed Fred as he went to take a seat by George. I sat in between the twins and they each held one of my hands.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair-minded, and most importantly, a fierce, fierce friend. Therefore, I feel you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered, by Lord Voldemort." Dumbledore said.

Whisper and gasps came from the crowd. News had spread through the school that Lord Voldemort had killed Cedric but I think it was just now hitting everyone since Dumbledore had said it.

"The Ministry of Magic does not wish for me to tell you this. But not to do so I feel would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, and, remind us, that though we may come from different countries and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that, and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind, and honest, and brave, and true. Right to the very end." Dumbledore finished.

...

We were all now on the train heading back home. I was in a compartment with Fred, George and Lee. The boys had been talking but I hadn't said much. I had never felt this kind of pain before. I'd never lost anyone that I was close to.

"You alright Mal?" Lee asked looking at me.

"Yeah, it's just been a long week," I said letting out a sigh.

Lee gave my a slight smile while patting my knee.

I have started to feel a little better the days after the memorial but I still felt broken inside.

"Lee, would you care to try mine and Fred's new invention?" George asked holding out a rainbow colored sweet.

"We call then Ton-Tongue Toffees" said Fred.

Lee took the candy and popped it in his mouth before her started chewing. A few moment after Lee started chewing his tongue started to grow long. He started to freak out. Fred flicked his wand making Lee's tongue go back to normal size. We all let out laughs and continued to laugh for awhile. This was the first time I had laughed since before the last task. Right here in this moment, I knew that everything was going to be alright as long as I had these three by my side.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.3K 239 19
War is finished. Harry and Ginny both ready to mingle but yet again a difficulty comes in between them, breaking them apart. ______ *editing* *A/N- t...
12.7K 346 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
19.3K 475 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...
27.9K 253 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley