Irresistible Deception

By Moonlighton245

Deception is an irresistible thing. It shows you how far you're willing to go to get what you want. It shows... More

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Definition
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Thank You 🧡

34

70 8 0
By Moonlighton245

She got up the bed as usual and did her normal routine.

She tried her best not to be disappointed, but she couldn't help it. Why didn't Ameo stay? Blair knew he had work to do, and her demanding that may be too much to ask and it might disrupt his work schedule.

Throughout the whole day, Ameo was nowhere to be found. She asked Alina for his whereabouts, but she said that he was in the company.

Blair's heart became heavy, did he decide to go back to the company and work from there? Was he avoiding her all over again?

Those questions were not answered until at five in the evening, Alina and a few workers entered her room.

She slowly sat up from her bed and paused the movie she was watching before looking at them, wondering what they might do here.

Alina was the one to confirm their visit to her room. "Master Adler had ordered us to prepare you for dinner. We hope you don't mind, Miss."

"Oh, it's fine. Did he tell you why?"

Alina shook her head. "I don't think we have the right now to do that. You can ask him directly once we are ready to leave."

Blair nodded and let them do whatever they wanted. She remembered the last time she was treated like this. Ameo wanted me to see his sister. It has been six months and he has changed his attitude towards her now compared to then. Was this a family event? That could make sense.

They dressed her up in a night blue dress that favoured her pale skin; it stopped at her knees. The black leather waistband gave her distinctive shape, with the layered skirt of the dress that shimmered when she moved. Her captivating orange hair was pulled back in a braid that reached just above her butt, there were no accessories. There were some curly short hair strands that couldn't be pulled back with the rest, and so they let go as it flattered her round face.

Her makeup was simple and they made sure that her freckles were visible. She did a small twirl in the mirror and caught a waft of strawberries and vanilla, which they literally drenched her in.

She wore cute black T-strap pump heels that completed her entire outfit. They were comfortable and, despite her being insecure about her below average height; the heels made her feel taller.

Alina and the workers escorted her out of her room and out of the mansion. Blair wondered where Ameo was but just obliged to just enter the empty car that took her to an unknown location.

Few minutes passed and the car came to a halt and the car door was held open for her. She stepped out and thanked the driver; he said nothing but nodded in acknowledgement.

She looked up at the place and it was a very well-known restaurant, but why would he bring her here? Won't there be gossip or something? He was known for his limited publicity and heavily guarded privacy, people liked that about him; it made him look mysterious. So, anytime he appeared in well known public areas, people would talk about it and create theories about it. Or at least that was what she read in articles and blogs about him any time she's bored at home.

Home.

That place was her home now, she had nowhere else to go.

She entered the luxurious reception, they must have been informed about her because they took her to the private section in the VIP area.

Blair was later let go and would have to wander off by herself. But it didn't take long and she saw a very familiar figure, sitting by the window, staring into the beautiful city underneath.

He must have sensed someone watching him because he looked over to the direction and met her eyes.

Ameo took in her appearance and must say that he chose the right dress for her. The off-shoulder straps and her pulled back hair looked good on her as it exposed her slender neck and soft shoulders.

He watched her as she awkwardly said hi before she stiffly sat opposite him. He didn't like that she was being guarded around him and so he started the conversation.

"What would you like to drink?" Ameo passed her the menu.

She took it and looked through it, thankfully they had pictures of the drinks because she did not know how to read the names. Blair's eyes stopped to a tropical-looking drink.

She turned the menu over for Ameo to see. "C-can I have this one?"

Ameo waved over the server and exchanged a few words before they were left alone once more.

"Tell me about yourself."

Blair looked over at him, surprised by his sudden request. "Myself?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, I want to know more."

She stared at him for a quick moment. "B-but you know everything. Didn't you do a background check on me?"

"Hmm, no, not really. There's very little information about you. Most of your early stages of life, you lived with your parents and sister. You moved out once you got a job, you didn't attend college and your roommate, Alessia, is the only person you know besides your ex-boyfriend." Ameo looked outside the large windows. "You had a very simple life with barely any interaction in social media."

Ameo looked back at her and she was gapping in shock. "So, that's how much I know about you, not that much."

She leaned on the chair. "My life is boring, there's really not much to say..." Her voice was barely audible, but he heard it.

"Tell me about the parts I didn't mention. Let's start with your childhood."

Blair's heart sped up and her seat became uncomfortable. She didn't have the best memories growing up. Her sister was the shining star in the family while she was the shadow; any achievement she did, Evangeline did better. Always. All her sister's mistakes were forgiven, but her own were told to everyone, to the point she was used to being openly humiliated by comparing her to Evangeline's successes.

Blair stopped the urge to crinkle the hem of her skirt, who knew how much this dress cost. "My sister is the only sibling I have. W-we had both goods and... bad days..." she trailed off like she wanted to say more but stopped.

Ameo waited in silence for her to continue, but she didn't. "Is that it?" he asked after a while.

She avoided his gaze as she answered. "Y-yeah, just a normal sibling relationship. I told you it was boring."

He observed her. She refused to look him in the eye and her shoulders were tense; she was avoiding the question and he knew that. He didn't press any further and went with the flow instead. "I suppose you are right."

The dinner went smoothly, no one touched on subjects that would spoil the mood.

Ameo made sure and reassured her he wouldn't judge her. Blair soon became relaxed around him, she could now speak without overthinking it, letting the conversation flow with ease between them. And before they knew it, they had been talking until it was nine at night.

Outside was pitch black, with street lights and cars creating a path in the dark. "It's late. Let's go back." He stood up and assisted her to stand as well.

"Aw! No! I wanna go baaack!" Her voice was loud and words a bit slurred as she leaned on Ameo as he led her out of the restaurant.

Blair slouched on the seat and looked out the window as the car drove away. "Ameo."

His eyes were closed as he leaned his head on the headrest. "Yeah?"

"The city lights are so colourful and pretty," she said, her voice showing genuine admiration.

"You are drunk."

She turned back at him, looking offended. "You take that back."

He opened his eyes, staring at her with brows creased. "What?"

"I'm just tipsy, I'm still in my right senses. I have a VERY high tolerance to alcohol and also who gets drunk at nine in the evening? Please don't insult me," she said before she turned back to the window with a 'hmph.'

Once they reached Ameo's mansion, he had to assist Blair out of the car and into the building; although she insisted she could walk by herself, her heels refused to cooperate with her.

They made their way to the third floor at a slow pace, neither of them wanted the day to end. They reached her room and she didn't want to enter; she enjoyed Ameo's company; she wanted it to last longer.

Blair then turned around to face him, much to his surprise. "Can I stay in your room tonight?"

"Oh?" His lips curved to a small smirk, subtly amused by her bold request. "Well, you have entered there several times. You don't need to ask anymore. I have little to hide from you, metolla."

Metolla.

He called her that recently and even once in a while throughout the evening. But she didn't address it as Ameo turned to head towards his room and Blair followed suit.

Once inside his enormous room, he removed his suit and she couldn't help but admire his massive well-built figure that was still underneath his dark shirt. She imagined herself running her fingers down the tone and sturdy muscles, but that fantasy was cut off when he caught her staring.

"Well? Make yourself comfortable." He nodded, pointing out her heels that were now uncomfortable to be in.

Blair hesitantly took them off, suddenly feeling awkward around him and he noticed that.

"I'll go downstairs and bring wine. In the meantime, you can take any shirts you want from the wardrobe and put them on."

She was then left alone, she then took the chance to change and put on one of his shirts that went past her knees. Letting her fingers do the work, she loosened her hair from the braid, letting her long locks go down to her butt.

Blair came out from the wardrobe and Ameo had already brought the wine and two champagne flutes. He poured himself a drink, then filled hers and offered it to her, which she accepted with glee.

They both sat down on the bed, enjoying each other's company in silence.

Just as Blair poured another drink, Ameo broke the quiet atmosphere. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

She looked over at him once she filled her drink and met his eyes, already staring at her, curious of her answer. "Yes, I did," she said, downing the whole drink before laying on the bed.

"That's good."

They fell into silence once more and Ameo reached out to grab the wine, pouring himself another one. Blair let her eyes roam his face, his long lashes cast a shadow on his cheeks. His piercing green gaze was deep with a hue of an almost unnatural colour under the dimly lit room. His distinctive jawline and the serious expression on his face, as well as his calm demeanour, exuded respect and grace.

"Has someone ever told you?"

He gave her a curious glance. "Told me what?"

"How handsome you are?" Blair asked.

He took a sip of his beverage and shot her a quizzical look. "Oh?"

She sat up, her eyes wide with delight and admiration. "N-no, I mean it! You are, like REALLY good-looking, you look edible... if-if that makes any sense. I want a cat. A cat that looks just like you, black fur and green eyes..."

"Right..."

Ameo continued to watch her as she kept rambling on and realised that she drank too much to understand what she was saying. She would probably die of embarrassment tomorrow if he didn't stop her at this moment.

He chuckled at that thought. "You are quite adorable, metolla," he said.

Blair let head tilt to the side, staring at him "Huh?"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"You keep calling me metolla, what does that mean?"

"It means doll."

"Why is that?"

He looked down at his drink. "Why is it that I call you doll?"

"Yeah."

Ameo let out a sigh before looking back at her.

A lock of hair fell over her face and Ameo brushed it back before cupping her face. "Because you strangely resemble one. Your large clear eyes with round soft cheeks and... those lips..." he trailed off, his thumb touching the corner of her mouth. His eyes dropped to her tempting lips, and he stopped the urge to taste them again.

A dark desire flashed in his eyes when he met her curious gaze, but he quickly controlled it. He pulled his hand away, focusing his attention elsewhere before Blair could register it.

Ameo then grabbed her drink away from her. "You really shouldn't drink too much," he said and placed both their empty glasses on the nightstand.

"Why? You don't trust me? I won't do what I did last time, if you get my drift," she giggled. "You don't have to worry, I'm not drunk, I promise." Although she said that, her flushed cheeks revealed otherwise.

"It's not that," he said, his eyes drifting to hers. "It's me you shouldn't trust."

There was something enigmatic in his eyes that provoked curiosity from her, but he averted his eyes from hers. She couldn't understand the meaning behind it; all she knew was that she didn't like the feeling in her stomach that developed when he looked at her like that.

She ran her hand gently through his hair in a daze, coaxing him to look at her. But he just pulled away. "Ameo?" This time, he looked back at her. She reached out and ran a hand along his cheek.

"Blair..." he said, leaning into her hand.

She looked up at him and a small smile curled her lips; she leaned in and kissed him. That seized Ameo by surprise, she had this bold demeanour around her; he didn't know how to handle it sometimes.

After a blissful short moment, she began to pull away. Refusing to end it, he enclosed her in his arms and pressed his lips back on hers before smiling faintly against them.

Ameo tightened his grip around her waist to control himself, afraid if he let this go further, he won't be able to stop himself. When he tried pulling away, she deepened the kiss.

That wasn't good.

He backed away completely. "Wait, we shouldn't do this."

"It doesn't matter."

He stayed silent for a while, his eyes observing her features. "You're drunk." His voice became serious.

"And so are you." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Ameo opened his mouth to say something, but Blair cut him off with a kiss. It seemed to be the best way to shut him up.

She felt him resisting, but she refused to back down. But then, a quick moment later, he surrendered to her.

He leaned back, taking her down with him to the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 148 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
1.8K 95 53
"Blade?" Her sweet, beautiful, innocent voice fills my ears. Shit. How long has she been there? How long has she been out looking for me? How long ha...
9.2K 794 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
269K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...