Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Snake Vs Rose

13 2 0
By DC93_15

I don’t know how many times I changed my night dress tonight. Because you know...I am not ready to face him yet. It’s true that we expressed our truer feelings to each other and solved the biggest misunderstanding that occurred.

Yet that hesitance to face him as I am his is little bit odd. But I knew that I cannot stay in the closet for an eternity, well I mean the whole night. So I settled for a light pink night dress that reached to my mid thigh which had very thin straps though it has exposed so much skin to the viewer.
However comparing to the other ones in the closet this one is far better.

When I came out of the closet, the only thought that occupied my mind was to find his position in the room first. Because I wanted to prepare myself mentally for the first night that we are going to spend here in this room after six long nights. For my luck there was no need for me to crane my head that much to find his majesty. He stood at the huge tall glass window looking outside all in his half naked glory. Grey sweet-pants with no shirt emphasising his Greek-god features.

But I think...I am mesmerised by his beauty. Yes... the moonlight has fallen to his side profile and the exposed skin, muscles and the hair making it glow like gold. I know a man cannot be said beautiful. But...you know it’s an underestimate to him if I say he is just handsome. I think I am falling so deeper and deeper with this gorgeous vampire prince, every minute, more and more.

" Are you done checking me out sweetheart?”

" Huh!”

then only I realised that I am still standing at the opened closet and ogling at him like a crazy woman. God! why am I embarrassing myself like this all the time?

“Come here love...I wanna hold you close to me and feel you. Just to see you are real.”

I think I will get a heart attack sooner or later, hearing what he said and seeing that beautiful dimple plus smile. I couldn’t say no or may be later even just to irritate that face actually. So when I reached to him with baby steps, he circled his strong muscular arms around my tiny waist and dragged me towards his naked chest.

I think this will be my most favourite place that I like to hide from now on. Because his drugging smell and the cold warmth that is seeping to my body made me feel like that I am in heaven.

" You smell beautiful sweetheart...” When he hid his face in the crook of my neck telling that, the tingles and the sparks I tried to avoid so far scattered throughout me in an instant. I don’t know how he gets that reaction out of me... yet I know that only his touch has brought that kind of reaction from me so far.

If I thought that he would just end from there like that, I was totally wrong. Because he started peppering small kisses from the nape of mine to the crook of my neck. I just felt like I was in the air just floating. The hands I had placed on his chest slowly went upwards and circled around his neck while feeling the hard abs of his majestic body on their own mind.

“Do you know what you are doing to me, darling? You make me crazy...” his husky voice was all I needed to the green light. Because I was never the bold type, specially for exploring sexuality. But he is bringing out something new from me all the time that we are touching. Because the next moment my hands were holding his face from both sides. He is so beautiful and majestic. I think... I can’t stop touching him now. It’s like my mind is possessed by another woman right now.

The green eyes are more intense and those lips... oh dear lord! they look so pinkish and fluffy. My heart started pounding vigorously in that instant. No wonder that the girls are ready to die at his feet. Because who can resist his charms? I think I am Aww struck right now.

“You are... you are so beautiful Zion...” I never wanted to let him know how much he affects me. But right now I cannot keep my mouth shut when he looks at me like this.

“Don’t you think boys should me handsome instead of beautiful Love?” the boyish grin with the deep dimples on his face right now made me do the inevitable. As I am too short, I tiptoed and placed my lips on his without any answer. For a second he was shocked for my bold action but the next instance our lips are moving together like an unstoppable wind. I think I am getting addicted to those sexy lips on mine. They mould on mine really well.

When I ended the kiss and looked at him...the feelings I felt seeing his swollen lips and the hair that’s dishevelled due to my hands running on them throughout... I think I cannot even put them into words.

“Beauty has no gender...so do you...” I got a smile on my face when I whispered it. Yep... that’s how he made me feel.

" Is that so?” he cornered me to the glass window with a sexy grin on his face.

“Hmmm mmm...”

However when he cornered me to the glass window, not only his sexy grin but also my smile died down instantly. I just felt like the air around us shifting into something unholy that moment. I think I got lost in those beautiful green orbs which had turned more darker with more desire and passion. And also I knew my ones also not so different seeing the way he looks at me with that intense look. After felt like an eternity with our staring contest, Zion’s head dipped down to my lips once more.

" Wrap... (kiss) your ( kiss) legs ( kiss) around ( kiss) me...” With that he lifted me from his strong arms and leaned me against the glass window without stopping the kiss. At that moment our bodies are glued together and the feelings I am feeling are out of this world. Lord! the things he made me feel...

" Zion....mmmm” the mourn that left my mouth like a whisper seemed turned him more.

“Fuck... I need you...I need to feel you now.” I don’t know what I did to get this reaction out of him...but I think I love that impatient, almost lose control face. And the next instance I tighten my hands around his neck and the legs around his waist. Because like he was a lightning, within seconds he moved towards the huge king sized bed in his room and placed me on it very slowly like I am a porcelain doll. When I looked at his face when he placed me on the bed, I realised what he is begging from me.

I think...though I have never being with someone intimately, I just felt like I am ready for this beautiful creature in front of me. Because when I looked at his beautiful eyes, I saw that sincerity, his affection, the love and the lust mixed with them together. And also his nervous look of my answer, even I am little terrified with this unfamiliar encounter, I felt it adorable.

" I...I am sorry...I just demanded something which is a big deal to you... I can wait..as long as you want...” his face is like he is in front of his teacher like thinking if his answer is correct or wrong.

" And... I know...” I didn’t let him finish whatever he is trying to say.

“Shhh... don’t say anything... I...I am nervous...it’s true... it’s a big deal as I’ve never done this before...But...but I am ready... to...give myself to you Zion...” I can’t believe I said that even with the inner pressure I am feeling.

“But you are...” again he is blabbering.

" I said I am ready for you Zion...” with my answer again... his eyes turned a little big for a second like he cannot believe my answer.

" Are you sure? I...” now he is annoying.

“Shhhh...”

With that the next instance he is on top of me . My short night dress has gone up exposing the little white lace panties I am wearing and I am hundred percent sure that he can smell my arousal now. When he is drool worthy... how can I resist him?

It didn’t take much time for our passionate kisses to turned into something beyond that. His lips on mine slowly descended to my jaws kissing and sucking, then the nape of my neck and then the collarbone while dragging the straps down. I can feel him everywhere on my body as well as my mind right now.

“Can I?” When I looked at his intense green eyes, even the second thoughts that are lurking in the back of my mind vanished instantly. So I slowly nodded my head and let him remove the bra that hid my big plump boobs from his sharp eyes. However as it’s in the genetics, my hands tried to cover the exposed skin just for a second realising that I am going to expose my skin for another for the first time like this.

" Don’t cover yourself Love...let me see you...”

“I...I am not... so... beautiful...I have...” Because I remembered the huge mark which was like a tattoo in the valley of my breasts.

" I know you have a beautiful tattoo on you... but it makes you so beautiful sweetheart. I am not disgusted by it... I think I am fascinated seeing your beauty...”

" Zio..n it’s not...”

“Shhh... you talk too much right now... but I am not so patient Love... God where were you all this time? If I ever knew it... I... I would have locked you within my room... Yes...” with that, his sexy lips captured one of my hardened nipples while kneading the other one.

“Oh God....mmm Zion...” I think I don’t know how to put into words of what I am feeling right now. His intense touch ignited something carnal inside my soul and the body. And then I felt some kind of pulse within my pussy and the wetness that’s flowing through it due to his sensual feather like touch. After felt like an eternity, his soft lips descended down passing my navel and my abdomen giving sloppy kisses all over. When he reached towards my groin, I think my breath hitched. Because... at that moment I realised how sensual an intimacy between two people can be. Specially like this.

“Zio..n...” An involuntary moan skipped through my mouth due to his touch and the way he caressed my groin with his finger tips.

" Heavens... you are so beautiful...” even though it was like a whisper I think I heard it correct. After saying that his face slowly went down towards the most valuable possession I had saved for my Love one day. I think I have found it already. So I believe he worth for the trust and the affection I have for him.

When he slowly pulled down the white lace panties I was wearing I didn’t know what I am supposed to do. Because I never was an expert in this department. But he has taken many experienced women to his bed who had more curves and big in every department. But I am plain Sofia Charmeine. What if he gets tired of me after this? Will he go back to women like Scarlet as they can offer him more? I think my shyness and the uncertainty has turned into frustration due to that.

" Don’t be worried Love... you are so fucking beautiful...”

Without giving me an opportunity to respond, his head dipped in between my thighs parting them with his strong hands.

“Fuck! You are already wet for me baby...“.

It didn’t take much time for me to feel his silky tongue on my wet folds after that. I think he has a PhD in this department. Because the intense kissing and sucking of his mouth on my vagina did many things to my whole body. Because involuntarily, my hands that were grabbing the bed sheet, let it go and went towards his silky black hair.

When I grabbed his hair with my hands at that moment, I didn’t realised whether I want him to stop this sweet torture or not. While sucking and licking me like the pro he is, his slender fingers found it’s way into my vagina pumping in and out playing me like a musical instrument. Because I was like in another dimension while being a mourning mess under his mercy who enjoyed his addicting sweet torture.

“Oh God...I can’t...Zion...” I knew something is building inside me with the escalating touch of his sucking and biting. But I don’t know what am I suppose to do... However it feels...it feels so good...Yes!

“Let it go Love...Cum for me...” the intense pleasure that’s building within me and his husky voice that was vibrating on my vagina was enough to send me over the edge. In that instant my toes curled and the grip of my hands on his hair tighten and then I felt my release flowing down like a never ending river. But if I thought he will let me go after that, I was utterly wrong. Because he cleaned my whole pussy by licking every drop that had fallen after that while watching my every move.

When he raised his head at the end... I think I was shell shocked seeing his sexy look. Because his lips were swollen and turned more pinkish while my cum was dripping down his lips. And his hair was another story. Because it was dishevelled completely due to my unruly hands that ran through it.

“Come here please...” I wanted to feel his lips and the warmth as it has made me addicted already.

“God... how beautiful you were when you mourned for me!” with that he re positioned himself on me while placing his knees on both sides without crushing me. When I looked at his eyes I knew how I might looked at that moment. Because the affection and the lust was mixed together with a twinkle on his eyes.

" Just see how hard you make me already Sweetheart...” telling that he took my left hand and slowly placed it on his hard Jr. I think my breath escalated matching to his own when I felt the harden steel like rod that was twitching under my hand in his sweet pants.

" Zion...”

“Hmmm.... what’s it Love?”

" I... I want yo..u now...” I think even I can’t believed what I said. Yes... he made me crazy that much.

" Are you sure Love?because you will be mine for an eternity if I claim you now...”

“Ye..s... I have never felt so sure of anything...”

When he heard my reply, I saw a beautiful smile that bloomed on his gorgeous face. And the next instant, he let go of me for a second and was out of the bed removing the only material that separates me from him. The next moment he was on me back. But when my eyes descended down, I think, shock on my face is an underestimate. My eyes grew bigger and my mouth parted opening it half way. Because...you know... he was...so big... I mean really really big. Will it tear me apart? I think I am little scared right now.

" Are you afraid Love?” I can see him smirking.

“Me!.....mmm noo...”

“Then... why are you sweating already? If I am correct...I didn’t even start yet.”

“Oh...Um...you are little bit...you know...big” Opps I didn’t mean to tell it loud. So I instantly covered my mouth with my hands.

" Are you sure that I am only big... A LITTLE!” His smirk had grown into a beautiful breath taking smile right now.

" No...I... I didn’t mean...” He didn’t let me finish it. Because his lips covered my already bruised lips with a hard kiss.

" Let me take care of you sweetheart... I am gonna fit in that beautiful pussy of yours no matter what... Because you are mine to cherish for an eternity...” Then he slowly clasped his hands on my hands and placed them on either sides of the bed and dipped his face to mine.

" Sweetheart... you will feel a little pain first... but you will feel better after that...ok?” His voice was so gentle.

“hmmmm...ok...”

“You ready?”

“Mmm...I am...”

He observed my eyes for few seconds and I gave him a slow nod to tell that I am ready. The next instant I felt something nudging in the opening of my vagina...something soft and something silky and instantly I knew what it’s. He is hard and ready for me with pre cum dripping on his tip being already hard for me. I think even my pussy is once more wet and ready for his Jr. And then... slowly maintaining the pace of a snail, his Jr entered to me.

“Fuck! you are so tight Sweetheart...” his husky voice is making me wild and the fire that ignited within me scattered throughout it taking me to an unknown land of pleasure. Though I felt a considerable pain at the first moment when my hymen broke, it vanished within the next few seconds. Because even though he was so experienced, he was so careful with me and waited without moving like he was afraid of hurting me.

" You... you can move now...”

“Are you...sure Love?”

I know he is hesitant due to my V card loosing. But I have come this far for him. So I surely want the rest with him.

" I am sure Zion...you can...” to brighten his face I gave him a small smile. But within inside...I was a total havoc. And then he started moving inside of me yet slowly. But for me... I think I wanted more since the moment he started moving so graciously. Because the things that I feel within me are so intense, so good and it reduced the pain I was feeling few seconds ago.

“Go harder, Zion...mmmm...” with my words he started thrusting harder increasing his pace... I think I have gone to heaven at that moment. I never knew being intimate with somebody can make you feel a lot like this. And all the romace scenes I read hiding in the orphanage library...I thought they were just phrases the authors have used to attract the readers. But when I experienced it for the first time like this...specially with this gorgeous vampire prince, who gives me all the pleasure...I think books haven’t done any justice to it.

“You are so fucking good...”

“Ahhh....mmmm...Z..i..on”

I don’t remember how long we were immersed in this lust filled dance where our bodies are entangled, hands are tied together while seeking the warmth of each other more and more. But I know that I don’t feel like letting go of him anytime soon. However his hard thrusting has turned into a heavy pounding right now and I am seeing stars. And then the next few minutes I felt something huge, something delicious to my whole body is building inside of me while making my toes curl. So I did the only rational thing by tightening my legs around his slender waist. Because I wanted to feel more and more friction of his delicious torturous pleasure.

“Z..I..O..N”

“SWEETHEART...let it go love...milk me with your dripping pussy...”

I think his sexy dirty talk was enough to send me over the edge. Because I trembled under his mercy, toes curled once more while locking his waist with my legs, my finger nails making patterns on his strong sexy back, my breasts bouncing up and down against his hard chest and the next few minutes I raised my body out of the bed a little while burying my face in his neck and cum harder and harder milking his Jr. just the way he told.

“Fucking hell baby... you....( thrust) feel ( thrust) so... so fucking...” I think I didn’t hear the rest as he could’t finish whatever he tried to tell me. Because the next instance he came hard in a rush within me groaning and filling me with his warm cum. When I looked at him at that moment, I never knew what a mesmerising sight to see a cumming man. Because I saw the beauty of how he lost control burying within deep inside of me. The sweat has gathered around his forehead and the half closed eyes while cheeks are little red and those eyes...they have turned... wait what? THEY WEREN’T GREEN ANY LONGER!

“Zion...”

“Sweetheart...that was...

" So good...” it brought a smile to our faces and I lost the focus of the colour of his eyes. However instantly Zion’s smile vanished and he looked distracted. What happened? Was he dissatisfied? Is that what he tried to tell me? But I thought...

" No... Love... I am not dissatisfied with you...”

“Then...you...you looked... troubled...did I do... something... you..you don’t like?” Tears filled my eyes not knowing his behaviour. Because I am scared... a lot... right now.

" Shhh... no Love... it’s not that... you are perfect...”

“Then...why... why are you looking at me like that my body?”

“Umm... Sweetheart... don’t get panicked...ok?”

I think he is making me scared right now...more and more...

" What’s it Zion? tell me...”

“Your...your...tattoo is glowing sweetheart...”

“My... my tattoo..ohh that... WHAT?”

“Yes...?”

“Ohhh...and...even your... your eyes...they are...they are black...I can’t see your green pupils too...”

“What did you say?” And now he looked too serious...Like he can’t believe what I said. But that’s the truth. And by the way what did he just say about my mark on the body? Did he say that it was glowing? Wait What? But my thoughts were halted with his sudden words.

“That means... you are my...God! how can this be?” I don’t know what he is telling. However it looks too serious and had an impact on him. But I was not sure what he meant by that.

“What...what’s happening Zion?I am scared...I am scared right now...please tell me...” the tear glands in mine activated instantly with the way he is acting right now. And it didn’t take much longer for me to be a sobbing mess. With blur eyes filled with tears I saw him looking at me with so much emotions that I cannot identify separately.

“Please don’t cry sweetheart...it’s...it’s so new to me for the first time after a whole century...that’s why I was shocked...” I have no idea what he is telling me right now... But I waited patiently for him to finish it.

“That... I found my other half for the second time after this long...”

What did he say?

“What’s it? I... ( crying...) didn’t...( crying) get...it...”

“You are my mate Love...”

.................................................................

Oh finally!

However I am extremely sorry if the scene is not up to your standard.

Because I am blushing by myself just writing this even.

Anyway thank you so much for reading this book.

But don't forget to vote and comment.

Because that's what gives me motivation to write more.

See you with the next update lovelies.

🤞❤💋👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 697 46
They were polar opposites. He was demanding, manipulative and dominant. His demeanor was arrogant, mean and insulting. His aura of power, darkness a...
40.7K 2.1K 39
"Oh my dear Bella, you were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you, His calm words, spoken close to my ears, made me feel even more afraid. "There is...
44.9K 1.6K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...
3.7K 1.3K 20
#finished A vampire king is searching for his soulmate, he's 2000 years old, he's look like a 17 year old in the human world. He went to the human...