𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 [Tokyo Revenge...

By AllonWatt

Allon is just your average teenager, living in a world filled with anime, manga, and a quarantine session. He... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐭.2
𝐂𝐡.1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.2: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐤?❤️"
𝐂𝐡.3: 𝐌𝐢𝐳𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡.4: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡.5: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.6: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.7: "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫."
𝐂𝐡.8: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐂𝐡.9: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 78
𝐂𝐡.10: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 8/3
𝐂𝐡.13: "𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐊𝐔𝐍!!"
𝐂𝐡.14: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.15: "𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑!"
𝐂𝐡.16: 3𝐫𝐝-𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐡.17: 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐂𝐡.18: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡.19: 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.20: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡.21: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐂𝐡.22: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 77-B
𝐂𝐡.23: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡.24: 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐧 たぶん
𝐂𝐡.25: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡.26: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡.27: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡.28: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.29: "𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐎𝐎!!"
𝐂𝐡.30: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩
𝐂𝐡.31: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫?
𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 79𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡.33: 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.34: "...𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝..."
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #1
𝐂𝐡.35: 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.36: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡.37: 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚/'𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬'
𝐂𝐡.39: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.40: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞?
𝐂𝐡.41: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.42: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡.43: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡.44: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡.45: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.46: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐂𝐡.47: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡.48: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.49: 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 49.5: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡.50: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #2
𝐂𝐡.51: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.52: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."
𝐂𝐡.53: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐂𝐡.54: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 2018
𝐂𝐡.55: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬
𝐂𝐡.56: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐂𝐡.57: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢
𝐂𝐡.58: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡.59: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡.60: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (1)
𝐂𝐡.61: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (2)
𝐂𝐡.62: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐨
Announcement

𝐂𝐡.38: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

69 6 0
By AllonWatt

3rd pov

"So who is this Taiju Shiba?" asked Shinichiro, sitting on a couch beside Takeomi. As he wants to know more about the current generation, he decided to visit the Akashi apartment, chatting with Takeom and Wakasa.

"You want to know him?" Takeomi asked his friend. Shinichiro nodded his head.

"Taiju Shiba, the current leader of the Black Dragons." Takeomi said as he took out a cigarette. "Waka, you help explain to him and Allon. I'ma go out to take a smoke." he asked before walking out to the balcony.

'Typical Takeomi.' I thought, remembering how often he smoke. Along with his smoke buddy Shinichiro.

"Have you seen Benkei?" he asked Wakasa. "No, he's accompanying Senju to buy some groceries."

"Oh."

"Anyways..., do you remember how the gang supposedly ended with the 9th generation?" Wakasa asked.

"Yes. Toman defeated them, which caused the gang to fall in ruins." nodded Shinichiro.

"So, the current generation got revived thanks to Taiju." said Wakasa. "And let me guess. you're gonna tell me that the gang is the same as the last two generations, Waka?" Shinichiro said, not being surprised anymore at that.

"That. And more." Wakasa responded, catching Shin's attention.

Wakasa then explained that the Black Dragons was reformed into a gang similar to the military army, causing the reputation to go from virtuous to notorious. Because of Taiju, the current generation is the most maniacal and evil one the gang ever had.

Shinichiro couldn't help but feel disappointed. He was hoping that the current generation can revive its original moral values, especially with Koko and Inui in it. Alas, it ends up being just like the previous generation, albeit even worse.

Not that he was surprised by that, he knows that the values have been abandoned since the 8th generation, but the current one abolished it even further than before.

"Can you explain more of this Taiju person?" the ghost asked, preparing to smoke in the house due to his cigarette being a transparent thing. "Taiju Shiba?" Wakasa asked, before proceeding to explain to him.

He explain more about Taiju'd changes to the Black Dragons. Reforming the uniforms, trained all of the members like an army, becoming an impressive-looking gang, all of that because he sells violence. It was thanks to his ties with the wealthy and making money in exchange of military force that ot the gang where it is today.

Shinichiro can't help but feel angry this time. He can no longer just stand here and do nothing, while his gang is becoming corrupted even further with this guy. He wants to take back the Black Dragons, and have it restore back its original values.

Yet, he feels like this Taiju person may be hiding something underneath, as he thinks that there has to be a reason why Taiju is this violent. 

'Daddy issues, perhaps?' he thought to himself, putting his hand on his chin. 'Or any mental issues?' 

"Um... Earth to the ghost?" said Wakasa loudly, waking the said ghost from his thoughts. 'What are you thinking about anyway?"

"Thinking about what I saw yesterday..." he said. He then told Wakasa about how the Black Dragons incident, unaware that Takeomi has just returned from his smoking session. 

Needless to say, there were shocked about the incident, with a few standout moments.

"No wonder Senju came back tired that day..." said Takeomi, remembering her coming back sweaty than usual. He didn't ask her as he assumed his little sister was just training with Wakasa, but now he knows the answer.

After the Brahman vs Rokuhara Handai incident, Takeomi learns to not make the same mistakes thrice, betraying his trust towards his sister. Still, he is a bit protective of her, although not much as it was before.

But the most surprised of all. was the fact Allon used his own simping ass as a distraction for Senju to land a kick in Taiju's face. Not surprised by Senju's fighting skills, but the rare occasion of using simping as a distraction.

Wakasa is laughing at the said thought, almost choking on his cup of tea before calming down, while Takeomi could only stand in his spot dumbfounded.

"Allon is quite a strange fellow indeed." Wakasa said. "Wonder if his time-travel abilities help him out in his fighting prowness."

"Welp, he said that he isn't good at fighting. Well, compared to you guys at least." said Shinichiro, before Takeomi reminded his childhood friend that he's one who ain't great at that category either.

This made Shin felt called out, as he is still bad at fighting despite being a delinquent legend himself. And an adult.

So... aside from that, the three friends end up having a good time together, reminiscing the old times that they had as teens. For the first time since his death, he manages to spend time with his friends as a way to make up for his death.

...

Now, moving on to the main protagonist...

1st pov

I had just come out from the grocery store, and now I'm walking back home.

I already knew Mason met the Warriors of Hope. While I don't like the fact that the kids killed adults and teenagers in the canon timeline, I feel sympathy for their fucked up backstory for their reasoning for doing so. Still fucked up, but understandable motive.

Not much opinion on the second half of Mason's backstory. Even though I'm glad Hajime got some sort of happy ending, the only thing I can say is that Mason had it rough, hasn't he?

The memory of me using my simping ass to distract Taiju long enough for Senju to do a kick still lingers around my brain. I can't believe I actually m*an during that, am I seriously gonna go horny on a guy around my age?

Can't help but look at his dilfness, that is.

And I have read the recent chapter of the manga. So Sanzu is Mikey and Baji's childhood friend huh? Wonder why Senju feel responsible for Mikey's dark impulses.

Too bad the chapter ended before the tea gets revealed.

All of a sudden, I notice smoke coming out of somewhere, interrupting my thoughts. Curiously, I decided to check it out, to see that a car is burning with flames of fire. Who is burning a car in the middle of the night?

But before I could even think about it, I saw two people standing near the car, holding some fuel containers. I recognise them as Baji and Kazutora, which I just shrugged it off as them doing their typical activity. Setting fire to a car to cure their boredom.

Typical friends. Glad that I didn't bring my car here, otherwise I would've go on a rampage by now.

"Hello, Baji and Kazutora." I greeted them, not knowing what to do. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, its you again Allon." said Baji, while Kazutora is still focusing on the sight of fire. "We are just setting cars on fire. Care to try?"

I know that this is illegal, but my heart says to give it a try. So I nodded to his request.

I took one of the fuel containers, crack open one of the car windows from a random car, used the interior with gasoline, and toss a match in it. To my surprised, it actually works, as my first task of doing arson is somewhat of a success.

Needless to say, this impressed both Baji and Kazutora themselves. I then quickly back away from the fire to not get myself burn, which leads to the others confuse.

Then, I remember something. At this time, I'm sure that Takemichi will be telling Chifuyu that he's a time-leaper, and he would absolutely believe his partner.

So, why not tell two more people about it...?

"Baji! Kazutora! Come here for a sec!" I shouted, catching their attention. "What's wrong, Allon?" Kazutora asked.

"I wanted to tell you something." I told them. "So, when will Toman have a meeting again?" I asked them.

"That would be tomorrow. I heard that you and Takemichi got into a fight with the Black Dragons yesterday." Kazutora explained. "Didn't know that they still exist after the fall of the 9th generation." he continued, but soften a bit.

He lives around the area where the 9th generation Black Dragons took control over, where he clashes with the said generation, resulting in Toman being formed to help out Kazutora. Toman fought them and won, becoming a well-known gang overnight.

"Yeah, that crybaby really is a sucker in fighter, isn't he?" Baji said, as he sits down on one of the benches. "He really need to chill out, y'know?"

"Still, there's just something about him that feels off." Kazutora said,

"As in?" I asked.

"As in he sometimes act mature or immature depending on the day."

"Oh. Well, I have an explanation on that." I said, gathering their attention.

"Because he's from the future."

Silence filled in the place, as Baji and Kazutora was confused. 

"Huh...? What are you talkng about, Allon?" Baji questioned. "Have you hit your head against a wall or something?"

"What do you mean 'he's from the future'?" Kazutora asked. Time to explain everything.

'Sorry, Takemichi. But this is for the better.' I thought.

I explained to them everything about Takemichi's life up till now. How he went back to the past on the day he died, the reason he joined Toman is to save Hina from her future death, and how he could go only go back twelve years from the present.

Not only that, but I also told them about the current future of everyone. Baji, Kazutora, Draken, Mikey, Kisaki and Chifuyu. The whole truth just spilled out of me. 

I know it's bad to tell others about it, but Takemichi needed all the help that he could get. I don't care if this will affect the future anymore...

"And that's everything, I think." I said, trying to remember if I have left anything off. 

"So...I'll die in the future..." said Baji, trying to process the information. "Chifuyu as well..." said Kazutora, processing this information.

"I-It can't be. There's no way that he's from the future." exclaimed Kazutora, before Baji interrupted him. "Yet, it does make sense..."

"Before the fight with Valhalla, Takemitchy told me to not die." Baji explained, remembering the said moment a day prior to the fight. "No wonder he sounded desperate. He knew that I was gonna die."

"He really is an incredible person, isn't it?" Kazutora said in delight. "The fact that he's fighting all alone, with nobody praising him or anything. He should be proud of himself!"

"But how do we know if what you said was true?" asked Kazutora. "Not saying that I don't believe it, but Baji and I have to confirm it."

"As of right now, Takemichi would be telling Chifuyu about his secret, and he would believe it." I stated.

"And how do you know this would be happening right now?" Baji asked. "Because I'm a time-traveller." I stated, getting right into the secret.

"Hahaha! Nice joke right there!" shouted a laughing vampire. "Um, Baji... I don't think he is joking..." Kazutora told his friend.

"Wait really!?" said Baji in surprise. "Yeah, dumbass." teased Kazutora, with Baji being visibly offended.

How tf they were surprised about me being a time-traveller, but it's the opposite for Takemichi's secret? What kind of logic is this?

"Yep. I'm a time-traveller. I already figure out that Takemichi can time-leap." I told them.

"Then...that time on Bloody Halloween..."

"Yes, Kazutora. I knew the fight would happen, so I help Takemichi out in preventing both of your death."

"Deaths? What are you-" Baji said, before finding something funny. I imagine Kazutora's hair may contain some banana when I touch his hair. Yet, surprisingly I manage to find one under his hair.

"Guess they called you banana-haired for a reason..." he stated, getting a banana from me. 'What are you talking about?" asked the banana guy.

"I imagine that your hair may have bananas, and that somehow came true!" I exclaimed, before he checked his hair to find another banana.

"So I'm a banana tree now?" Kazutora asked. "Maybe." I smirked as I teased him.

"Anyways... what do you mean our deaths?" said Baji, as he peels out a banana.

I then told both of them about what could've happen. If Takemichi and I weren't involved, then Baji will successfully stabbed himself and Kazutora would've been beaten to death by Mikey's dark impulses. If Takemichi was the only one involved, the latter would be prevented but not the former.

"So Kisaki manipulated me to stab Baji, huh?" the banana guy say, as he feels relieved that it was only an attempt this time. And angry that the bastard used him.

"That's why I was trying to do something about it!" exclaimed Baji.

"But you could've died in the process." I told him bluntly. "So be grateful that it didn't happen."

"As much as I want to kill him now, both Kazutora and I are merely members now." Baji stated sadly.

"Kisaki has a hundred men under his command, while your division was formed out of Valhalla's members." explained Kazutora while finishing his banana. "Plus, Takemichi and Chifuyu just became leaders of the 1st division in comparison."

"You mean the division that I'm a vice-captain in?" 

"Yes, Allon. That."

"Oh." I said, dumbfounded.

"Well, I wish them well. That they can make the 1st division an unbeatable team!" I exclaimed. "YEAH!" both of them cheered on, before all of us finish our bananas.

"Well, its nice talking to y'all. But I gotta go now." I announced, before standing up and leave the road. "BYE!" I said before I take my groceries back to the house.

Oh wait, it ain't there...

Now I remember, I teleported them back to my house for Shinichiro to settle it...

Phew...

As I walk back home, I turn around to see the sight of Baji and Kazutora being in confusion. With Kazutora touching his hair, but no banana comes out.

...

Possibly my power of imagination can only last temporarily...

Author-kun here.

Well, what an interesting chapter. Now with Baji and Kazutora being aware, I hope they'll help out Allon and Takemichi on their missions. Also, I wrote a 1st generation Black Dragons moment, at least I tried...?

I kinda said it too late, but Happy Late Chinese New Year!! (or Lunar New Year, if you want to call it that...) I was busy celebrating it that I forgot about announcing it here, so sorry. 😅

Till then, see you in the next chapter!

-Author-kun    

𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕:
'Yeah Right'
Song by Joji
slowed + reverb ver. by eternal!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.8K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...
6.8K 465 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...
1.8K 148 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
235K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...