Don't Touch Me // Larry AU

By 5sauceschilled

"Please," I begged, "it hurts, please stop." He looked down at me with his cold eyes and his evil grin. I wo... More

"Why'd you even come back?"
"Lets talk about it"
"It Was A Surprise"
"You're welcome, by the way"
"Curly, hows it going?"
"Do You Wanna Head To Mine?"
Zayn Malik
"Well What Happened Today?"
"Why Don't You Fight Back?"
"Let's Get You X-Rayed"
"Harry, Who's This?"
"What The Fuck Happened?"
"Let Me Go, Please Let Me Go!"
"You'll Get What's Coming To You"
"Get Out"
"I'm Going, I Don't Know Where Or How Long"
"For Fuck Sake, You're Here Too?"
"Where The Hell Are You?"
"He Didn't Walk Out On Us. He Walked Out On Me."
"I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even go out!"
"Shut up Carter!"
"At Your House; We Kissed"
"Trust Me"
"I Can Fight My Own Battles"
"I Don't Like To See You Upset"
"Fuck Boy 101"
Newspaper
"Give Me The Knife, Love"

NOT AN UPDATE

6.6K 124 4
By 5sauceschilled

HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT I JUST SAW I REACHED 1K READS AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE OMG I NEVER EXPECTED THAT AND YOU GUYS ROCK!

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO TAKES THAT SECOND TO VOTE, TO EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME AND EVERYONE WHO POSTS THEM LOVELY COMMENTS AND JUST EVERYONE WHO READS THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT REALLY BOOSTS MY CONFIDENCE AS A WRITER AND MAKES ME FEEL MY WRITING IS WORTHWHILE! THANK YOU!

AS AN EXTRA THANK YOU ILL TRY TO GET YOU ATLEAST ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE WOW YOU DESERVE IT! YOU REALLY MADE MY NIGHT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 9.5K 32
[CHASING THE MOMENTS SEQUEL] I left for a reason and I wasn't going to drag myself back into it. Growing a pair of balls, I took a deep b...
657K 29.3K 37
[COMPLETE | AU] With some demons haunting him from his past, Harry is excited to start college to get a relaxed escape from his home life, but stress...
31.3M 930K 142
"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten from the beginning, grammatical errors ar...
496K 19.8K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...