Saudade [Choi Yeonjun]

Od imblueandgrey

Saudade /saʊˈdɑːdə/ Noun A nostalgic longing to be near someone to something that has been loved and then los... Více

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
An amazing day for the author :')
17
18
19
20
21
My tears are real
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note :D
33
34
35
36
37
38
social media
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
author's note :]
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Author's note :D
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Epilogue
😁😁

81

2.2K 94 61
Od imblueandgrey

I've finally got you now honey and I won't let you fall 

-

Few months had slipped by in a peaceful manner with Y/n and yeonjun busy with their companies during the day and Chaeyoung oversees for a month while Soobin cried holding her picture and the boys being themselves.

But Y/n was worried. She hadn't been getting much time with Yeonjun alone. It had been days since they went on a date and she feared they might fall apart. 

But then again, his birthday was coming up and she wanted to go out of her way and plan something extraordinary just like he did for her. 

Yeonjun may not have wanted anything less than Y/n. He knew they were both strong but each day of the week seemed longer without having his girlfriend to look forward. At one point he wished she didn't work but slapped himself for being selfish. He left for work while Y/n was asleep and came back home way later than Y/n giving them absolutely no chance to even see each other.

Then a day came when y/n just couldn't wait to see Yeonjun that she cleared her schedule, cooked him lunch and bought him some cake and marched into his office.

"Y/N!!" Solar and Jungsa exclaimed seeing her walk in. 

"Hey guys!!" Y/n said smiling widely at her friends.

"Look at you girl, you're a boss at this age!" Jungsa applauded after hugging the shorter female who just laughed bashfully.

"Anyway, I have to go meet someone, talk to you later!" Y/n said waving to them and walking in toward where Yeonjun's office was before she was stopped by a bodyguard.

"Mr Choi isn't in right now. You'll have to wait for a bit." He spoke abruptly and y/n nodded mentally cursing that she didn't text her boyfriend whether he was there or not.

Minutes turned hours as y/n waited and waited before she finally decided to hand the bag of food to the bodyguard.

"Please tell him I was here." She bowed with a heavy heart while the bodyguard flashed her a look of sympathy.

Y/n sighed walking into her office which now lay empty and she was grateful that it was. She really wanted to be alone for a while.

This is a stage in every relationship  Y/n thought sitting down in her chair and laying her head on the desk while facing the window where blue and purple hues decorated the evening sky. And slowly, the unhappy female drifted off to sleep.

-

Yeonjun walked into his office hours later as he gathered his belongings to go for an important meeting but was stopped by his bodyguard handing him a white paper bag.

"Your girlfriend left this for you. She had come to see you and waited all day but went home a few hours ago." He said seeing his boss' raised eyebrow.

A pang of guilt Yeonjun's heart as he peeked in the bag seeing the cake. Their favorite cake.

Shit.

"Secretary Yang, please postpone the meeting with Bang Chan. I have more important things to deal with." Yeonjun said taking over his coat and draping it over his arm and running off with the bag.

It hadn't been long before Yeonjun arrived at Lee enterprises. He was sure Y/n was there because nobody at home had seen her.

So he hastily marched toward her office finding the door open and moonlight filling the room and illuminating the figure that was asleep with their face sideways on the desk.

"Y/n..." He breathed walking in with soft steps, his heart hurting the more he saw Y/n's exhaustion ridden face sleep very uncomfortably.

Yeonjun didn't know whether to cry or to laugh because he managed to get this amazing and thoughtful human as his partner. Who didn't understood him and made an effort to come see him after so many days.

Tears dripped down his face as he stared at his girlfriend, his hand reaching out and brushing away her hair which the wind had blown onto her face. 

"Y/n baby, I'm here." He whispered kneeling down to come in level with the girl who's eyes immediately shot open in panic.

The minute Y/n's eyes landed on her boyfriend she rubbed her eyes. Maybe she missed him a little too much to be hallucinating him-

"I'm real alright." Yeonjun laughed slightly as a smile grew on her face and she got onto the carpeted floor too and held his face in her warm hands.

"You were crying?" She asked noticing his bloodshot eyes. 

"Yeah. Because of you." Yeonjun said sniffling while Y/n eyed him questioningly.

"D-did I do something to upset you?" She asked worriedly before a light bulb lit over her head.

"Should I have waited more? Did you come right after I left-"

"I love you so much y/n. So much that I feel this is a fever dream which is going to end soon and you're going to leave." Yeonjun interrupted holding Y/n's hand on his cheek as more tears slid down onto Y/n's hand.

"Jun.." Y/n said as tears lined her eyes too, her emotions choking her. "I'm never leaving. Fate brought us back together because we were meant to be."

The two souls sat in silence against each other sniffling occasionally. Once Yeonjun's emotions had calmed a little, he spoke again with red ears.

"I'm going to marry you one day." He said with a still nasally voice. Y/n smiled cheekily.

"Dang it man I wanted to say it first." She said taking Yeonjun's hand and standing up where he was laughing at her antics.

Y/n went on her tippy toes and placed a long-awaited kiss onto Yeonjun's lips which he gladly reciprocated, his arm making its way around her waist so she didn't fall. 

"Whenever you pop the question," Y/n said breathlessly against Yeonjun's face with a smile playing on her lips.

"Just be sure I'll say yes." 

And Yeonjun kissed her again.

-

The couple lay on a grassy hill facing the star studded sky pointing at each constellation and naming it something.

"Let's call that umm umm.." Y/n said impatience evident in her voice as she thought of a name while her boyfriend just stared at her side profile with a stifled laugh.

"The toilet seat...?" She said and Yeonjun lost it as he rolled onto his stomach laughing while y/n embarrassedly covered her reddening cheeks.

"Toilet seat seriously?" Yeonjun choked out amidst his fit of laughter. 

"I just wanted to name it something." Y/n whined hitting Yeonjun with her fist on his shoulder.

Eventually the laughter died down and stared at the stars twinkling from miles away into the atmosphere of the earth. 

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Y/n randomly asked and Yeonjun placed his hand under his head staring at a cluster of four stars. 

"Maybe twins. But since we're both working a boy first would be nice." He said thoughtfully and Y/n hummed. 

"Any reason why you want a boy first?" She inquired and yeonjun pursed his lips.

"So the big brother can protect the younger little sister. Or the little brother." Yeonjun said with a pained smile. 

Y/n rubbed yeonjun's hand knowing he was upset that his big brother chose to be jealous over some trivial things and was the one hurting him instead of protecting him. 

"Don't worry I will protect you." Y/n said turning on her side with her elbow propped up onto the grass as she stared at her boyfriend with a goofy smile.

"Wow thanks dude." He replied mirroring her position. "But now you gotta protect yourself. Your homie can't watch you get hurt for him." 

"Too bad my homie is going to have to watch me fight every single bitch that hurt him." Y/n said indignantly and Yeonjun laughed again.

Time to bring out the ring.

-

My dude got plans already 😩

I wrote this huge ass chapter in online class lmfao (Who pays attention anyway?)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

87.7K 4.8K 34
Choi Beomgyu, who's living his normal High School life, was accused of spreading some rumors about a scandal of the school's most genius and quiet gu...
132K 5.8K 50
「MAFIA AU」(♧1) "You're shaking too much." He whispered in Y/n's ear, sending a million electric shocks down her spine. ~ In an attempt to escape the...
43.7K 2.4K 25
Yeonjun and Soobin meet again in middle school and survive through high school. The boys are casually being playful and touchy with each other until...
40.9K 1.6K 11
What happens when your childhood best friend, Yeonjun, the one you've been in love with since the beginning is about to get married to your.... Will...